Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Accelerator vs Okami

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:40 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator wandered the streets of Rome, looking for something to do and hoping to take in the beyond lovely scenery one could come to expect from that location. The weather was fairly pleasant, getting no higher than 80 degrees at any point and the sunlight was alleviated in part by a slight breeze, and fair cloud cover. Accelerator, as many people were, was more than enthralled with the architecture of Rome as much so as it's history, and figured that come hell or high water, he was going to break into the Coliseum, where the Gladiators used to fight. Or, where prisoners of war and people with the wrong religious view became snack cakes, either way it was a bit of a bucket-list item for most people to visit here.. Though Accelerator had other plans on this day.. As the sun reached it's peak Accelerator knocked out every security guard in the area, and force-fed them sleeping pills.. "Now that that's taken care of.."

He walked into the arena as though he owned the place, surveying it's structural integrity as he went, surveying the quarters where men and the occasional women were chained up, before being sent to their deaths.. He looked up at where the crowd would normally be situated, and he could envision their cheers in his mind.. It was a sick yet somewhat curious thought, but one that he could go on with all day.. Which was what he of course intended to do, as he took a seat on a crumbling brick nearby. No sooner had he sat down that he began to feel a Spiritual Pressure in the nearby area.. "Guests already eh..?"

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:27 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Okami sat a couple of tiers above the newcomer, looking down into the Coliseum. He remembered when the gladiatorial combat was in full swing, vendors peddling their snacks and souvenirs as the men were heralded as celebrities, even as they faced death every time a festival was held. Being old for a Shinigami had its perks, as you were alive for most of the cool things that the World of the Living had discovered, but the fact that he managed to hide his age had its down sides too. He naturally gave off an aura of youth, but his eyes were so tired recently that he was worried he might be aging for the first time since, well, ever? Seeing the human walk in and sit down below him, he noted the strength of his reiatsu and narrowed his eyes. This was worrisome. He had to have some serious medical care or something, since the mortal body wasn't meant to handle that much power. The gigai that Okami wore was just that: a gigai. It was made to house people with abnormal amounts of reiatsu, like Shinigami, Vizard, or Arrancar, and was even able to channel it to an extent. A human's normal body, though? He supposed if one was born with power like that, it might affect how well your body could handle it, but that still didn't explain how the man could be that strong and still be in his body without limiters. Huh. Maybe he'd just ask!

Hopping down a couple of rows, Okami came around to the other side of the man and bowed politely, noting how he reacted. "Hello, sir! My name is Okami Shiba, and I couldn't help but notice that it's a little odd to find others in the Coliseum these days. A shame, really. I always did love the stonework that was done here, and it's gone to shambles. What brings you?"
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:34 am

8th Division
8th Division
~ Noziel Aran ~

As to why I was sent to Rome on mission? I have not the slightest idea. I was told there was a sign of disruption there, and that I was needed to rush out to check it. Considering my position, whatever it was, it definitely was NOT a hollow. At least not a weak one. My coordinates lead me to the old Coliseum, the one famous for its long history. At the very least if I wasn't in combat I could enjoy the scenery. Upon inspection, there were crumbles in varying places on the columns and walls, as well as cracks here and there, but all in all, it still stood almost as stark a symbol that it did a millennium ago.

Into the main archways, significantly larger than any body that would ever pass through it, I realized I was not visiting a long dead palace. Sure, tourists spread their roots, and traveled in and out. That was normal for this day and age. But those I were referring to? Oh heck no. The two in the seats were conversing, though I knew those clothes. One of them was a Shinigami, though I wasn't sure if he was a Vizard. It didn't matter to me. The other one, a human. In fact. I really felt that this particular human was familiar. Wait a damn minute.

Accelerator. It had to be Accelerator. So what was a Shinigami doing being all buddy buddy with that bastard? I know it's been a long time, but I still hadn't forgotten about all the annoying flying cars. Can't really forget that. Anywho, I straightened up my suit, adjusted the blue rose that was now a part of what I chose to wear as Captain. I figured if I'm going to make public appearances, I may as well look my best. Just so long as they remember my golden rule. "Don't wrinkle it, and don't let any of your blood get on it."

With my suit in the most pristine condition, I set my mind into combat mode. Every single instance of movement from those two conversing was being analyzed. The moment either of them noticed me and made a move explicitly toward me, I'd prepare to counter immediately. Walking upward in the air, I made my position more and more apparent with every additional step.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:08 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The mutt as he would soon come to be referred to as in Accelerator's head, hopped down a few flights of stairs before stopping right in front of him, taking a bow and seemingly taking mental note of Accelerator's reaction.. "Can I help you?.." As he spoke, seemingly aware of the power discrepancy as he spoke like a man scared of what was in front of him, Accelerator couldn't help but shake his head slightly, "No one comes to this archaic structure anymore?.. I guess that's not a line for tourists to enter through over there then?.." He pointed to the entrance, which had a very plain sign that said "Tourists welcome!" Before sighing a bit. "Instead of making small talk, why don't you tell me why you're really down here.. I don't have the time or interest for small talk and.. oh.. did you bring a friend?.."

He glared up, recognizing the man, though noticing that he was far more powerful than the last time they had met. "Well if it isn't the weakling from Hong Kong.. How are you doing, did that woman end up doing alright?.." He grinned, "I'd hate to think she died from losing an arm, and an eye.. that'd be beyond depressing if we're being honest here.." He glared at the two, casting a knowing glance towards both of them. "So listen, I hate to cut this short, but I've no interest in chit chat.. I'm the strongest of the 3 of us, and frankly? It's not even close. Unless you want me to slaughter you both in the middle of this lovely piece of architecture, unless you want to join the many of men whom were forced to call this place their tomb?.." He grinned, sadism and his attempts to suppress his psychotic nature were bypassed by his yearning for fun, combat, and more importantly?.. The power as a result of these combined factors.. "I suggest you leave, and allow me to enjoy this place without you guys standing here and impeding on my general pleasures.." He exerted his Reitsu, and the infrastructure of the coliseum shook, he knocked plenty of stone loose simply by exerting his Spiritual Pressure a fraction of what it could end up being.. "Go ahead!.. Make my day.."

Apps and Info:

on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Okami frowned at the man's words, and subsequent display of power. He certainly did have a veritable fuckton of reiatsu, and he seemed to be adversarial towards the Shinigami that had just shown up. Even his smile showed that he couldn't handle his own power, and that it had driven him insane. Taking a few steps back, Okami flipped a small compartment hidden in his spiked bracelet on the right, a silver sphere popping out. Eating the Gikongan, he would pop out of his body with a flash, the punk rock/heavy metal look replaced by his old Shihakusho, the sleeveless top tight against his muscles in just the right way as his hakama fluttered with the influx of power. His ice-blue eyes narrowed as he motioned for the artificial soul to get the hell out, which it did promtly, and laid a hand on Tsukiakari Shojo's sealed form. The nodachi was the nicest part about his outfit, which hadn't been taken care of properly in ten years other than the sleeveless haori belted to him that marked him as a former member of the First Division. Taking this off with a loving hand, he tossed it to his Gigai, who caught it before disappearing around a corner. In this form, it would be clear that his reiatsu, which was large for someone of his caliber, was a near-perfect blend of Shinigami and Hollow, marking him as a Vizard. Using Shunpo, he would put some distance between himself and the other two men before speaking once again. "Well, this is unexpected. A Shinigami AND an unusually-powerful human. I feel luckier than I have in years, at least since I was wrongfully exiled from the Gotei 13 on pain of death. That was unpleasant as Hell, especially when they killed the last Captain-Commander because he stuck up for the Vizard. So, if you're honestly dead set on threatening me, it would be disrespectful of me not to give you my best. So, I'll reintroduce myself. My name is Okami Shiba, Head of the Shiba Clan, former Third Seat of the First Division, and a Vizard. Now, who are you?"
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:55 pm

8th Division
8th Division
~ Noziel Aran ~

Hearing Accelerator's questions, promptly followed by him cutting me off, without a chance to speak, saying that I should leave in peace. Hell, I didn't wanna be here, except I was under the Taichou's orders. If there was no conflict, I didn't need to do anything. The Vizard made a point to prepare for combat, so my first response was to stare him down. Then he spoke, in his disheveled garments.

Okami Shiba. Don't know him. Don't care. I don't have a quarrel with him as of yet, but should he make the first strike, I will not stand down.I didn't see a reason to fight, but if he wanted to make a fight, then I would have no qualms about putting him down.

"I am Noziel Aran, Captain of Squad 8. Stand down or I will be forced to act. As for the new Taichou, Rena now stands in that position. Her body may be damaged, but you only made her more fearsome." As I mentioned Rena, I turned my head to Accelerator. I may not like him, but I knew all too well what he was capable of. As a result, I'd avoid fighting him were it possible. Turning my head back to the Vizard, I continued examining his spiritual pressure. It was similar to that of my own, but I figured I could deal with him if I must.

I tapped my rapier at my side. Trusty though it were, I got the feeling I'd be needing something more than my sealed zanpakuto.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:33 am

Vizard
Vizard
The Vizard seemed to frown a bit as he spoke and released some Reitsu, probably noticing the fact that he had a bit too much for them to handle. The man took a few steps back, an flipped a small compartment in his spiked bracelet, it was on the right wrist and a silver sphere popped out. It seemed to consume a Gikongan, and the more metal-esque look he had turned to a more old fashioned Shihakusho. The hakama fluttered as his power changed, the outfit was a tad tattered and revealed that he was a former member of squad one if his outfit was any indicator. He seemed to be preparing for a fight, not that Accelerator would actually mind. He used Shunpo to put some distance between himself and Accelerator, as well as the Shinigami... Accelerator couldn't help but sigh.. As the man spoke Accelerator simply looked at him, as though he actually gave a damn about this mans exile, and his issues with the Gotei 13. He didn't, and if this man didn't proceed to shut the fuck up he would learn that the hard way.. "I am Accelerator, and I've no care for who that Shinigami is. Your business is with me, and if you continue to disregard said business towards the interest of a weak fledgling Shinigami, I will slaughter you both and string you from the nearest fucking rooftops.."

As the man was cut off, it became apparent to Accelerator that the Shinigami frankly didn't want to be here much either. It seemed that he had been forced their, probably by the Captain Commanders orders, which was a shame for this poor guy. The Shinigami had stared down the Vizard as he got prepared to combat. The Shinigami didn't seem to know the Vizard, frankly didn't seem to care, and in general he seemed far more brave than he did when they met the first time around.. "Well did you grow a Scrotum Shinigami? Used to be a cunt and now you've grown, is that right?.."

Accelerator smirked in Noziel's general direction hearing that he had now become Captain of squad eight, he listened curiously as he heard that the woman he had ripped to shreds had become Captain Commander. "Is that so?.. Kehehe, boy what a sorry state of affairs that a silly human like me can rip your fucking Taichou to pieces... It's only because I took pity on her that she still draws breath, and yet you expect me to believe that I should be intimidated by her BITCH?" He looked between the two of them, and smirked. "If we're going to fight, I suggest you two reach an understanding and join up.. otherwise you'll die against me.. hell you'll die anyway but at least that way it becomes more interesting.." He continued his smirk as the squad 8 Captain tapped his Rapier, clearly nervous given the current state of affairs. Accelerator had yet to move, and didn't plan on moving.. for now at least..

(We should probably decide this before the thread begins, is Death enabled? Or is Maiming? A quick OOC vote would be lovely.. I vote yes, but it'll take three yes' for that to matter.)

Apps and Info:

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0335#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Okami drew his blade slowly at this, spinning it in a graceful arc until the blade rested towards him. This fight wasn't something he could avoid, obviously, and wasn't something that he could walk out of without Bankai. An opponent that was so obviously stronger than he was would take quite a bit more than his Shikai, and he hoped that blitzing him would be enough. Sending a silent prayer to the Soul King, Okami lifted his blade to his throat and pulled it across, silvery reiatsu spilling out instead of blood. "Bankai..."

A massive torrent of silver reiatsu spilled outward from the Vizard, exploding outward to reveal the seemingly-young man's new form. His Shihakusho was stained white, with the inner robes and obi turned black. His blade, which had turned a brilliant silver, stretched six feet from his right hand, which was encased in a platinum gauntlet with a chain of the same metal wrapping around the arm up to the shoulder, where there was a pair of beautiful silver pauldrons and a pair of massive wings sprouting from his shoulder blades. A silver tribal tattoo stretched down his left arm to his hand, which was alight with a flame of silver reishi. Eight small, four-pointed stars floated behind him, giving off an odd light as his now-glowing ice blue eyes narrowed. His reiatsu had skyrocketed far beyond what was normal for a Bankai, and his muscles had quite a bit more definition than before. "...Tsukiakari Tenshi."

Taking in a deep breath, and letting it half out before stopping it suddenly to cause his opponent's breathing to hitch momentarily, Okami would use Shunpo to appear behind the human, Accelerator, his blade going a light blue and giving off killing intent as he struck down with enough force to cause a small fissure in the stands below the man. That wasn't all, though, as he swiped his reishi-covered left hand across his body, letting out a veil of overcharged moonlight in his signature technique, Shingetsu Namida. Finishing the combo with a spinning slash to the back of the man's neck, he would move around 30 feet away to assess damage. He knew it wouldn't work, but he needed to get a lock on his opponent's skills. As he stood, one of his Ribenji Hoshi crumbled. He'd have to finish this quick, for good or ill...
technique log

Ability Name: Saigo no Dankai: Gesshoku (End Phase: Lunar Eclipse)
Ability Description: This ability takes effect the moment Okami activates his Bankai. Tsukiakari Tenshi draws every drop of reiatsu from his blood, sacrificing any hope of defense. In return, his offensive abilities attain their peak and he gains the ability to control any atmospheric reishi, as long as moonlight touches it. His Shikai techniques require half as much time to charge or cool down, and are fired from his left hand, while techniques granted by Bankai are fired from his right. The additional bonuses to durability from using Bankai is converted to his offensive capabilities, along with his natural defenses. The result is that Okami takes twice the normal amount of damage when struck, his offensive capabilities are multiplied by a factor of six instead of the normal three. This includes his physical strength, his speed, and his reiatsu output. Okami is incapable of maintaining this ability for too long, reverting Tsukiakari Tenshi back to his sealed Zanpakuto. He must then stay at that stage for 5 posts before he may activate his Shikai again. The amount of time left in this state is determined by the number of stars left in Ribenji Hoshi.

Technique Name: Ribenji Hoshi (Fallen Stars)
Technique Description: Okami creates these crystalline stars upon entering his Bankai state. There are eight in total, each one made up of 4 fragmented points, and are responsible for the collection and infusion of reishi to be used in his various techniques, and allow him to manipulate it at will. They reflect the moonlight given off from Okami’s Bankai, and also gather natural light if available. Every post and whenever a Bankai technique is used, one of these stars shatters. This displays how much time Okami has left during Saigo no Dankai: Gesshoku.

Technique Name: Shingetsu Namida
Technique Description: Tsukiakari Shojo devours the reiatsu of her wielder and condenses it, imbuing the blade of the sword with an overcharged veil of raw moonlight. This energy can then be released from the point of the sword in a large, slashing blast, or it can be released along the edge of the blade to enhance a physical blow. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and has a 5 post cool-down. Think Getsuga Tensho.

Technique Name: Charged Blade
Technique Description: The amount of force generated when Okami swings his Zanpakuto blasts outward with enough power to create cracks in the surrounding landscape. He accomplishes this by pouring reiatsu into his sword, infusing it with his resolve to kill. He can also amplify his sword’s strikes with this technique, and can channel reiatsu into anything the blade pierces. Can be used instantly, but requires a 3 post cool-down.

View user profile

on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:42 am

8th Division
8th Division

381 words
Noziel's Theme

#tier1-2
#noziel
#okami
#accelerator
©2013 lexie

Accelerator always did love to run his mouth. What a large asshole for such a tiny body. Not that I cared. He could say what he wanted to about Rena, but I was loyal to her, and nothing was going to change that. After his failed attempts to piss me off, I let my gaze fall on the Vizard, who was too arrogant for his own good. He began his over the top transformation that led to his bankai form, totally useless for the power he'd need to take on the human.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Accelerator come to an end, but I knew all too well that the Vizard wouldn't be able to do it. Flashy transformations weren't gonna cut it either, even if it was overly dramatic. I could feel his pressure from the sudden jump to Bankai, but still. He wouldn't be enough and I knew it. I highly doubted the two of us together would be able to win. I didn't care. I already wasn't impressed with the young Vizard, so eager to prove himself. Still, I did not wish to be left unprotected. I simply made the jump to Shikai with the command, "Kiru!" generating a strong gust of wind. That was enough to make myself known, and to show that I wasn't going to be involved in a losing fight. I was done talking to the both of them, and with a cold stare, I let them continue their 'who has the bigger set of balls' contest.

I made a bit of distance as I watched the boy begin what I assumed would be a worthless onslaught of flashy abilities, as useless as his 'brave' facade. If I was dragged into the fight, I'd probably take on the Vizard instead. Mostly because I couldn't stand his brash attitude.
Technique log

Did I stutter?

View user profile

on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:46 am

Vizard
Vizard
The Vizard drew his blade rather slowly, spinning it in a fairly graceful arc until the blade rested proximal to his body. Seemingly, the man knew the fight wasn't something he could just avoid, and frankly, he wasn't wrong in that assumption. He would be a dead man however, if he didn't use Bankai from the outset, but it appeared that he wasn't quite that stupid.  Dude probably planned on blitzing from the outset, so Accelerator had no interest in listening to this dickhead rattle on any longer, as he went to send a silent prayer Accelerator launched two cars his way from the sides in an effort to smash him. Okami would be fucked if these made contact. The man pretended to cut his own throat, but instead of blood, silver colored Reitsu spilled out.. Perhaps this WOULD be interesting..

As the massive wave of silver Reitsu poured out from the Vizard, exploding outwards to reveal the mans seemingly new form. It seemed the Shinigami had made the smartest decision of the two and backed off, despite the fact that he had went Shikai..Probably more for defense than anything else because judging from his body language.. He wasn't intending on getting involved and if his condescending glare towards the Vizard was any indication, he liked him less than he liked Accelerator.. His outfit had turned a different color for whatever fucking reason. The only noticeable difference that seemed to make a shit in terms of Accelerator's interpretation of things, was the eight small, four pointed stars floating behind him giving off some odd light. He would be stupid to think they weren't somehow involved in the mans transformation..

His Reitsu had skyrocketed, and the stars gave off a peculiar light while the mans eyes glowed an icy blue contrasting almost perfectly from Accelerator's eyes, which were colorless and empty. The only light produced from them was dark and it replicated his general demeanor of Accelerator by this point.. Dark, brooding, and evil.. devoid of emotion and bordering on unreal levels of sociopathy. The mans muscles seemed enhanced, toned with a lot more definition than was previously present but this did not bother Accelerator at all. He then spoke, and Accelerator looked on, bemused with what the hell would follow. He then looked at the Shinigami in order to ensure that he was going to lay down for him, and it appeared that he was going to. Good man.. Maybe Accelerator WOULDN'T have to kill him.. Maybe.

The man took in a deep breath and would find whatever attempt he had made at hitching Accelerator's breath would go largely unnoticed by Accelerator, because Vector Control is a bitch. As the man swiped down with his blade to display killing intent Accelerator couldn't help but smirk. "Oh so we're fighting with the intent to kill eh?.. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED". The blade would be met by Accelerator's Redirection shields. The swipe with his hand would be met with similar force, Accelerator's shields redirecting the attack in a way the man would be keen on avoiding in the near future, seeing as his hand was probably broken now, and the man would be sent flying. The man would then swing with a spinning slash at Accelerator, bad move. Never attack someone with no fear of being damaged, this should be a general rule of combat.. The man went to swing and Accelerator launched his Vibro-knife from his knife at Bala speeds, at point blank range, this should be flat out deadly.. "That all you have Vizard?.." Accelerator smirked as he watched the star crumble, that was clearly the key to his Bankai.. It crumbled once his Reitsu had spiked, implying usage of a technique.. Meaning every one used would mean.. Yes.. "Well, look like your times already running out.." It would also explain why the man seemed so much more powerful.. It obviously had it's limitations..

(I used Armor Lock Dissipate for the last move, and Reflect for the slash... App link is in siggy. Don't know how to do the fancy technique chart, sue me xD.)

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum