Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.

Foto

[Battle] Lightning Speed (Accelerator vs Kaitou)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

• Por favor, inicie sesión para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Fuera de línea
on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:17 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The cars didn't explode and the man seemed well beyond surprised at that despite the fact that Accelerator still didn't really care. As the man flipped to avoid the cars that were still flying his way, and the man seemed to be preparing something. Some of the glass hit His Zanpakuto, but it was like a rain, not a straight line. It would go past the sword and probably cut him up a bit. That was at least Accelerator's hope, but he had heard a lot of the glass clattering off the ground. Sure that was his expectation, he just figured and kind of hoped some got through.

The man seemed to be tuning him out and all Accelerator could really do at this point was continue on and try not to get overly frustrated, because if he got too frustrated, it would mean mistakes a plenty. The man used Shunpo to avoid the car and get within melee range, bad move on his part. Accelerator saw the man use Shunpo and as he did he launched a Vibroknife towards him at Bala speeds, further compromising his position given that the two cards were now heading his way as well at Cero Speeds. That wasn't even accounting for the car already blocking most angles of attack. Accelerator smirked, if the man was still not willing to give up the attack he would only hit his shields on the condition that the 5 bullets now flying his way didn't make contact. His gamble wasn't about to pay off. Not this time.

If the man continued trying to kick the Vibroknife would already have flipped and been on it's way back. The man may be able to get the kick in, but he would almost certainly be taking the knife in the process. (Assuming you don't just back out like you should.)

Most Strategic RPer | Most Active RPer | Deadliest Character of the month [December 2016]

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:03 am

GFXer
GFXer

Accelerator hadn't moved more than six or seven inches this entire fight. His defense was too much to get through, and it was also a pretty damn good offense. Nothing Kaitou did seemed to be able to get through it, and since his power was restricted he couldn't ascend to Bankai without influencing the humans that were within range of his spiritual pressure. This was it, there was nothing else he could do.

As soon as the knife was launched towards Kaitou, he changed his entire plan of attack and moved his Zanpakutou to be able to block the knife, using the velocity of it to launch himself backwards away from Accelerator. Though his breath was calm, Kaitou had numerous small cuts on his body and clothes from the glass, and there wasn't anything else he could do. Sealing his Shikai back to a regular Zanpakutou, Kaitou took a deep breath and placed it in the sheath on his back, watching Accelerator carefully. The man seemed intelligent enough to know that this was an admission of defeat, but battle-crazed enough to keep attacking anyway. Any other attacks that were sent Kaitou's way would be dodged by running away with Shunpo, since he had nothing else he could do in his current state to keep attacking Accelerator. If Accelerator didn't attack, Kaitou would start speaking.

"I quite like you, Accelerator. You're an interesting guy, and definitely stronger than I anticipated. That velocity control is... powerful, to say the least. Maybe another time, the two of us will meet again in a place where my power isn't restricted, and we can try this again. Unfortunately, in my current state, there's absolutely nothing I can do to get through your defense, so I'm going to call this fight in your favor."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:59 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Seemed the man was perhaps getting to the point where had taken the hint, he seemed to have realized he hadn't yet made Accelerator so much as budge at this point, and in regards to offense Accelerator had this man on the move constantly.. He couldn't penetrate Accelerator's defense, and he was lucky to keep up with his offense, and as such? The fight was as good as over if it continued. If the man possessed Bankai, it seemed as though he was aiming to avoid it's usage, which irritated Accelerator greatly.. Perhaps he could.. "Persuade him" somehow, and it didn't take long for Accelerator to form a plan.

As the man parried the knife and found himself knocked backwards, Accelerator smirked to himself smelling blood in the water. As the sword was parried by the sword he redirected it, having it slither around the blade in a second before relaunching it point blank at Bala Speeds. But this time, he aimed down, launching it at the mans knee and if he still avoided it, it would do a loop and target the other knee. If it ever made contact, it would return after maximum penetration was reached. Though the mans breath was calm, it was clear he was already feeling the effects of the fight. He was bleeding from various scratches and cuts and punctures from the glass that had been raining down on him a little earlier. It was a sight that Accelerator was delighted to see!

The man began to seal his Zanpakuto for whatever reason, why he would do that when he was facing someone as sadistic and clearly insane such as Accelerator was beyond Accelerator's capacity to understand, but that was his problem not Accelerator's. Sure it was an admission of defeat, but Accelerator was not a fan of such symbolic gestures, especially when they appeared as cowardly or arrogant by his own terms and reasoning. "Well leave it to the Shinigami to take their ball and go home with it.. Don't be a coward, the people are long gone, go Bankai and fight me like a man or I'll kill you here and now.. I don't care how much you like me, that's not my concern.. I know I've won this fight, that's not my concern.. You will die or lead to me becoming more powerful.. You will be training or a stepping stone and I do not care which but you will NOT Disrespect my power by sealing yourself Shinigami.. I won't accept it!" Accelerator smirked, Reitsu pouring off of him in vast quantities, "If these people were gonna die they'd be dead already, nothing you could produce would affect them as my Reitsu does, now fight me like a man or die like a coward, the choice is yours... I will not stand for boredom.."

Most Strategic RPer | Most Active RPer | Deadliest Character of the month [December 2016]

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:30 am

GFXer
GFXer

The small knife was proving incredibly annoying, and Kaitou only managed to get away from the speed of the knife with his own Shunpo, getting out of the range of the knife. As Accelerator spoke and began to threaten the citizens of Los Angeles, Kaitou took in a deep breath. He couldn't ascend to Bankai without permission from the Gotei, and he couldn't exactly contact them right now... could he?

Almost like an act of God herself, a black butterfly seemed to appear out of nowhere, landing on Kaitou's shoulder. With the Jigokuchou being used as a messenger, Kaitou knew he was receiving permission to go all out; Accelerator wasn't going to stop, and he needed to at least survive, if not put a stop to the deranged man's actions. Nodding softly, the butterfly flew off, and Kaitou looked back at Accelerator.

"Well... lucky for you, I just got my answer." He shrugged his shoulders lightly, pulling his Zanpakutou back out. "Incinerate, Caliburn." As he spoke, the Zanpakutou shifted back to Shikai, stabbing it into the ground in front of him while both hands lit up with flames, casting them at Accelerator to create a full thousand embers, not really caring about them as he grabbed Caliburn from the ground and held it aimed at Accelerator, speaking again. "Bankai: Excalibur." The weapon emitted a bright flash of light, covering Kaitou himself as well, and then dispersed as quickly as it appeared, making changes to Kaitou's appearance in addition to the blade nearly doubling in length. Kaitou coated the blade of his Bankai in an intense flame, swinging it at Accelerator, creating even more embers which he would now use to surround the man, as he continued, using Bakudou#75 without so much as saying it's name.

Five small yellow orbs appeared above Kaitou's now clenched open hand as he slammed it into the ground, the orbs shooting into the sky as five large pillars connected by chains dropped on top of Accelerator, Kaitou hoping to pin him down as he spun the embers around, closing off a circle to make there no room for escape, then collapsed them on Accelerator. If everything connected, maybe he'd be able to get a hit in now... maybe.
technique log
[まず炎] Mazu Hono, The First Flame
Kaitou thrusts Caliburn straight into the ground in front of him, which causes the shikai to change. Rather than release embers at each swing, they are constantly produced from his hands; both of them. He can control them with either hand, and can create up to 1,000 embers at any one time. This ability has no charge time, lasts up to 5 posts, and has a 5 post cooldown.

[千炎怒り]Fury of a Thousand Flames
During Bankai, Kaitou emits a constant aura of flames, producing 200 bladed embers per post up to a maximum of 2,000, which no longer require him to manually control. Additionally, anything within 6 inches of him gets burned due to his aura.

[火災のスポーン]Spawn of Fire
Kaitou can create an addition 400 embers on his blade and release them with a swing. These embers will proceed up to 50m in the angle and direction swung, but will then react like normal embers. This ability has no charge time, and a 3 post cooldown.

Bakudou 75 - Gochuutekkan

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator shrugged off the mans horseshit as he had for the majority of the fight, but it was at this point the opportunity of a life time had presented itself.. The man was standing on a grate.. grinning from ear to ear, Accelerator bent the metal up and sharpened it, before plunging it deep into the Shinigami's legs and wrapping it around, immobilizing him temporarily as the two cars from the sides would come in, crushing his knees with a sickening thud.. "Well.. Looks like this fight just picked up a little bit, wouldn't you say?.. KEHEHE" As Accelerator said this, he used Vibrostep and punched the man in the face, knocking him to the ground. He then got on top of him and grabbed his arms, reversing the vector values making them seemingly.. weightless..

He ripped the poor Shinigami's arms off, howling with laughter as he screamed in terror and agony, Accelerator tired of his whimpers relatively quickly though, and due to this he began beating the man, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, until the man was barely conscious.. He then smirked, "Say goodnight, Soul Reaper.." He formed a ball of plasma in his hand, it was supercharged to thousands of degrees Fahrenheit, and Accelerator had already beat the mans teeth out.. He had broken the jaw open, and held his hand there, before slowly approaching the mans face with the ball of plasma, watching as his head vaporized, melted, and then summarily exploded from the sickening heat.. "Hehe.. HAHAHA" Accelerator picked up the corpse, and found a butterfly, he had remembered reading about Senkaimon's.. He went through the Senkaimon only after carving a message into the mans back, using his own Zanpakuto, which he planned to keep as a souvenir.. Stay away from the Human World, or die.. Was all the message read, and Accelerator planned to drop it on the doorstep, of the Soul Society, before leaving with relative haste..

View user profile

Fuera de línea
Sponsored content
Today at 11:49 am

Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2