Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Lightning Speed (Accelerator vs Kaitou)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator walked along the sidewalk of Los Angeles, as he had heard of a rogue Hollow Infestation in the nearby area and had been sent to dispatch it. He didn't really like California, especially not So-Cal as it was simply way too noisy, and way too provocative in every aspect of the word. He looked around the streets, waiting for the sound of screams to fill the air from the supposed Infestation.. As he began to feel traces of their Reitsu, he headed in their general direction casually, until of course he heard the screams. It was oddly enough a Rogue Shinigami, probably a left over from that Civil War Accelerator was reading up on. Unfortunately, It seemed to be on the receiving end of quite the beating..

Accelerator used Vibro Step to get in front of the creature, and redirected a Cero aimed to execute the lowly Soul Reaper back into the Hollow's Face. He then used Vibro Step once more, and manipulated the Vectors in his right arm to speed it up, giving it as much energy as possible when it cracked the Hollow's head open. As the creature dissipated into nothingness, Accelerator looked behind him, to see the man barely alive, crawling around on the floor like a groveling fool. "Get up fool, you're saved.." He then analyzed a little closer, and noticed that the man was severed from the wait down, the only thing keeping him as one piece was a few bones and strands of flesh. "Well.. Spoke too soon.."

He took a kneel, examining the condition of the Shinigami further to see if there was anything he could do, or the Shinigami might have to say on the matter. Unfortunately, all the Shinigami could do was gargle blood, and look like a sad puppy ready to be put down. Accelerator pulled out his Pistol, god was it a slick piece of metal.. He put the gun to the Shinigami's temple, and waited for it to close it's eyes for the final time before pulling the trigger, ending the man's misery, and suffering. "Well, that's depressing.. oh well." He sighed, and put his pistol back in his pocket. Before turning to walk away from the scene,  figuring his day was probably done.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:43 am

Princess
Princess

Los Angeles was a bustling metropolis of a city with no calming corners, no one stopping to smell the flowers, and not a single person paying any attention to anything that didn't immediately threaten them. This location was the antithesis of Kaitou's being, and he knew that this was a waste of his time. A Hollow Infestation in Los Angeles was a dangerous situation, but it seemed like any Lieutenant could handle this with pride, so why would they send a Captain?

Cursing under his breath, Kaitou landed on the rooftop of the tallest building in the neighboorhood, and took a look around. While there were certainly taller buildings for him to be standing on, this one gave him a good view of the areas nearby while not being too high that he couldn't make out the details on the ground below. Closing his eyes and opening his senses, the Captain-class Shinigami took a deep breath and exhaled slowly through his nose as he listened and looked for any reiatsu signatures which matched Hollows, but stopped and opened his eyes when he felt the reiatsu of a Shinigami.

Being that Kaitou was Captain of the Sixth Division, he would know about any other Shinigami being dispatched to Los Angeles, and took off closer to the source of the reiatsu, stopping in his tracks when he heard the gunshot and felt the reiatsu dissapear. Grabbing the handle of his Zanpakutou, Kaitou utilized his shunpo to close the gap as quickly as he could, appearing next to the corpse of the Shinigami within two seconds of the shot.

What he saw as a man with white hair placing a pistol in his pocket and starting to walk away. Looking at the Shinigami that was there, Kaitou ascertained that the injuries were likely that of the Hollow he felt near here as well, meaning the white-hair boy had tried to save him, but couldn't. Kaitou released his Zanpakutou and walked up to the man, wanting to get a better picture of what happened.

"Don't freak out." Kaitou readied a shunpo in case the man tried to pull his gun out and immediately shoot, and continued talking. "Can you tell me what happened here?" Not being in his Shinigami outfit at all meant that the man wouldn't have an immediate guarantee that he was even in the Gotei 13, let alone a captain, and unless he had an advanced method of reiatsu detection he wouldn't feel anything from Kaitou at all, making him almost invisible to the man. "Just want a clear picture of it. My name's Kaitou, by the way."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The Shinigami that had appeared nearby appeared to have stopped somewhere for an unknown reason, probably had been sent to deal with the same thing Accelerator was but, as always, The Gotei 13 was fucking late. The gunshot had rang out, and it had occurred to Accelerator that this really wasn't a good thing for him at all, but it didn't matter. Not like anyone in this god forsaken hell-hole was actually going to be able to touch him anyway right? Especially not the way Shinigami seemed to fight these days.. The only one that was worth a toss was that woman, and he wasn't even sure if she had actually survived their encounter.. Granted this guy was a tad more powerful but..

The man appeared quickly, using Shunpo to quickly appear for a party he should have hurried towards to begin with, but once again, THIS is what happens when the Gotei 13 lets people take casual fucking strolls through a god damn area, as opposed to holding their feet over the proverbial fire and making them do their fucking jobs. "Hey buddy, you're welcome, I did your job for you and this guy tried to, you can see where it got him.." He sighed a bit, once again looking at the Shinigami he had put down prior to, poor fucker had really been torn up.. " Accelerator sighed as the man then approached him, clearly trying to ascertain what in the fuck had went on here. "Well, I certainly wouldn't freak out over you appearing, so you don't have to worry about that, you guys aren't exactly much to be feared at this current juncture.." His face remained cold, and less than fond towards the man whom had appeared before him, but he continued to listen, if only to humor the man.

Can I tell you what happened here? Of course, I did your job for you, this guy tried to but failed, he was bitten in half to the point where the only thing keeping his carcass together from the waist down was his spine and a couple threads of skin, he was bleeding all over the place, and I put him out of his misery. "Want a clear picture of the mess you guys failed to clean up? Want a clear picture of the outcome of the messes you guys always fucking fail to clean up?!" Accelerator gritted his teeth in anger, "There's a picture, go find a fucking camera, press the capture button, develop it, take it to your leaders, and if you need a personal letter attached write them that I said they can stick it directly up their ass.." He stopped before laughing, if only to himself for a moment. "Kaitou eh? I'm Accelerator.."

(OOC, I'm a Human, you can distinguish Race by Reitsu, and you'd be knowledgeable that I'm a High Level Captain Power-Level Fighter... Just as I'm aware that you're a Shini, and in normal circumstances would know you're Captain level. You're by no means invisible though, or even near that, I can see you plain as day lol.)

Apps and Info:

on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:17 am

Princess
Princess

Kaitou watched and listened as Accelerator (as he introduced himself) was explaining his side of what happened. The Shinigami had attempted to fight a Hollow, got nearly killed, and Accelerator finished him off to put him out of his misery. Shaking his head, Kaitou let out a sigh and stared at Accelerator, closing his eyes halfway.

"I appreciate you helping out a Shinigami in trouble... but I don't like your attitude." Those fifteen words were all Kaitou had to say to the man who threw away a Shinigami's life, even if it was one that was almost over. Kaitou knew that the man in front of him was stronger than Kaitou himself, but he didn't care. He wasn't going to bow down to someone who could put up a fight, and he wasn't going to antagonize him just because of that either. Kaitou was simply stating a fact; that he didn't like Accelerator's attitude, and that was all there was too it. He almost wanted to leave it at that and leave the area, but something held him in place so he could see what Accelerator had to say to that.

Then again... part of him did want to fight...

"You get off on killing people, don't you? I can see it in your eyes that you enjoy it too much for a normal person... maybe I should take you down a few notches." With a smile, Kaitou watched the man to see if he'd react the way he was expected to.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:35 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to take in the story that Accelerator had given him, and listened while he introduced himself... The man began to shake his head a bit as Accelerator got to the bit where he had to put the rogue Shinigami out of his misery, then let out a sigh of sorts, he seemed to be a tad upset by the whole situation, not that Accelerator actually gave a damn, it was just interesting to see in person. The man then proceeded to shut his eyes the slightest bit, before preparing to speak..

"Not a problem, someone had to help the guy out, waiting on you is like waiting for the second coming of Christ frankly, 2000 years late is about as good as you'll get..." He shook his head a bit "And as for my attitude I really don't give a damn what you think about that, it's your problem not mine, and there isn't much you could do about it anyway.." He shrugged his shoulders and turned his back to the man, "Don't be so god damn grim eh? Maybe if they taught you bastards to lighten up a bit and get better at this whole combat deal I wouldn't have to clean up your messes.. Then again it would help if you upped your efficiency as well when it comes to that point.." As he finished speaking, Accelerator released his Spiritual Pressure to the maximum capacity that it would allow for.. "I suggest you leave.."

Accelerator listened before laughing like a madman.. "Kehehe.. you think you can even begin to comprehend me?.. You think, you actually think that you can stand before me..? Disrespect me?.." Accelerator had basically slipped into the more psychotic side of himself, and he began to laugh a bit.. "I'll end your life.. and then maybe you'll get a clue!" As Accelerator said this, He flicked a bullet off behind the man, just to do so.. "One more chance to leave... before I make you join your friend there.. Shinigami.."

Apps and Info:

on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:21 pm

Princess
Princess

There are a few unspoken "rules" for combat. In an even fight, when both candidates are prepared and ready for things, never strike first. Countering an attack is easier than launching one, and the first person who does attack shows their hand, and what they're willing to wager in the fight; how hard they're willing to commit to it.

Kaitou knew this rule well, and often practiced it. Save for mindless Hollows who didn't know better, Kaitou almost never struck his opponent first.

. . .

. . . almost.

Holding out his left hand at Accelerator in an almost waving fashion, as though he were going to agree to leave, Kaitou cast his hand at him.

"Geki." Bakudou#9: Geki. Assuming it would hit him and paralyze him exactly how he was, Kaitou wasted no time by keeping his hand out and saying another word; "Raikoho." Hado#63: Raikoho. If both techniques hit, it was likely that this fight was going to start in Kaitou's favor; since he'd released a large amount of reiatsu, Kaitou had a much better idea of just how strong he was, and while it was higher than Kaitou's own strength, this opener would put them on about even footing, and give Kaitou enough room to potentially win this.

Pulling his Zanpakutou in front of him, Kaitou spoke one final word;

"Incinerate."

With a harmless explosion of light, Kaitou's Shikai was released, and he swung his blade at Accelerator's location to send a few embers out there, so he could start building towards his more powerful techniques.
technique log
Spell Name: Geki
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #9
Spell Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Spell Effect: The caster either casts their hand at their target or spells out the kanji of the spell's name before the target is surrounded with a red aura, causes complete paralysis to the target, freezing them in the position they are in when the spell hit them.

Spell Name: Raikoho
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #63
Spell Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Spell Effect: The caster uses this spell by raising the hand facing towards what he his going to be firing at and opening his hand to his palm, gathering yellow energy, similar to #32, but forming in front of the palm and with lightning covering the orb before, at the caster's command, it fires as a stream of lightning energy, shaped to look like a lightning strike towards the target which explodes violently in a destructive cloud of lightning, causing both explosive damage and electrical damage at once, results vary from person to person.

[永遠の怒り]Eien no Ikari, Eternal Fury
Effect: Every swing of Caliburn releases one hundred tiny bladed embers. These embers will proceed directly at the angle Caliburn was swung at and can be destroyed by being struck directly. Kaitou can control these embers and move them around by using his left hand, while his right hand holds the sword. Kaitou can have 500 embers at a time if he's wielding Caliburn, and by using the First Flame technique, his limit is doubled. Every 250 embers manipulated creates a 1 post downtime before Kaitou can manipulate embers again, while he can still create them.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man raised his left hand as though he were going to leave, before launching a low level Bakudo at him, Then following it with a mid-level Hadou... Accelerator couldn't help but smirk as they were rejected by his Vector Control redirect ability, the Hadou 63 in fact was redirected and shot back at the man. "They say that Shinigami are the gods of death, isn't that right?.. Accelerator grinned, his mouth contorting to a sadistic grin that stretched from ear to ear, "Well, they've always called me the man whom holds the power of God... and I've always wondered if the man with the power of God.. could KILL a God.... Kehehe!" Accelerator released all of his Reitsu, and shattered all the nearby windows catching the shards in mid air, he didn't even have to move before Glass was being thrown at the man with speed that was equivalent to that of a Bala.

The man pulled his Zanpakuto in front of him, before speaking the phrase "Incinerate" as though he were going to somehow turn the entire area to flame.. Not that it would matter. Accelerator quickly launched his Vibroknife from his belt at speeds equivalent to a Bala, aiming at the mans right knee.. He then used the bullet he had flicked behind the mans head, dragging it forwards with his Regokinesis, also at Bala speeds.. He aimed it at the mans back, hoping to cripple him from the outset, before the two cars he was dragging at Cero speeds came in from the right and left, in order to crush him.. The explosion of light that was a result of the mans release was irrelevant to Accelerator, and accomplished little more than a light show. He knew where he was at from his Reitsu signature, and he knew where he was aiming. Now to see how the man would ever hope to escape or get away..

He noticed the embers fly past his face, and he couldn't help but smile as they dissipated on impact with his shield.. this wasn't going to be a fight, no.. this would be a slaughter..

Apps and Info:

on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:38 am

Princess
Princess

So many actions had been taken place in such a short time, that someone who wasn't as speedy as Kaitou was would likely have a bad day in this fight. Luckily, Kaitou was indeed skilled with not only natural speed, but also Shunpo; as all of the objects surrounding Kaitou began to merge on his location, he utilized a Shunpo to get away to make them all miss. His body twisted and turned as he moved himself over one of the cars, stepping on it to flip himself and dodge the impact of it, with just enough pressure to get himself over the car without moving it to make it more difficult for Accelerator to know how he got out of the attack. Glass, a bullet, his own Hadou, cars... they all clashed together with an explosion that produced enough heat to make Kaitou smile. Warmth was fun to him, especially since his Zanpakutou was fire-based.

As the winds and smoke from the explosion died down, Kaitou stood about fifty feet away from Accelerator. Since his embers at been destroyed on impact with the man, it seemed he wouldn't be able to really use them to a large extent in this fight. No embers, no Hadou... this fight wasn't going to be an easy one for Kaitou to manage. he was being restricted rather severely in his abilities, and since he was in the human world, he was restricted even further. Maybe he hadn't thought this out well enough.

"That's a pretty impressive technique you have there, to be able to send my own Hadou back at me. I wonder what the limitations on it are." Kaitou's shoulders got raised as his arms stretched out, a classic shrug as he smiled to the man. "Unfortunately, this doesn't seem like the type of fight, nor do you seem like the type of person, to tell me that kind of information. While I'd like to see more of what you can do. . . Well, we can keep going for now." Kaitou needed to see more of what Accelerator could do before he called a stop to this fight. He couldn't use the full range of his abilities in the Human World since he was a Captain, but he could certainly dodge enough to learn more about Accelerator.

With another Shunpo to close the gap between them, Kaitou slashed his sword as fast and hard as he could straight across the man's chest in a downward fashion; whether or not he hit, he would continue to unleash slash after slash as long as he was in range to do so, ready to dodge of any other objects found their way into his path, ready to crash into them.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:38 am

Vizard
Vizard
Apparently, the guy was faster and generally more agile than Accelerator ever hoped to give him credit for, not that it would matter here soon. The guy seemed to think his little Shunpo move, mixed with his little acrobatics flying-trapeze bullshit was going to be enough to stunt Accelerator. He was wrong, blatantly so. As the man landed on the car to avoid the attacks, Accelerator smirked. He stopped the cars on a dime and flipped them vertical to avoid the Kidou, and hopefully knock the man off. He then redirected the bullet mid-flight, and sent it flying towards him at Bala speed once more, as he proceeded to gear the glass up to chase as well.

Accelerator then kept the Cars on standby, bemused. He hadn't even needed to move a muscle yet, and if the man continued to avoid the glass and the bullet he would be very disappointed when the first car of the two went flying towards him at Cero Speeds. He hadn't dealt with them, and collision hadn't actually happened, since Accelerator had stopped them the second he went to jump off of them. Accelerator used Regokinesis to holster the Vibro-Knife once more, as he grinned into the distance.

Apparently, the man was talking on the run. "Why yes, my techniques are plenty impressive, your little embers however weren't so much.. Nor was that little magic shit you threw at me.. My limitations are for me to know, and you to find out.. of course that's also functioning on the presumption that I have limitations.." Accelerator grinned, cackling as a mad man, his grin began to stretch from ear to ear. "They call me the one with the power of God, and you will soon see why I have that title!" He continued, "As for this fight continuing that is my choice not your own. You will die here if I say so, and you will live if I let you!"

As the man used Shunpo, Accelerator gambled. If he attacked from behind, his shields could stop him. From the front, he would notice that a Car had been dragged in from the side the second he used Shunpo, and if he appeared in the front the car would be right there to make impact with the mans side, and keep going knocking him for quite the loop. 4000 pounds of steel at Cero speed. Not a fun day at the office for the man. Accelerator used Vibro-Step to observe the action from afar, bemused with how things were going. "Is that all you've got Shinigami? What a pathetic Captain you are.."

Apps and Info:

on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:09 am

Princess
Princess

Okay, so the cars didn't explode. Kaitou had analyzed the fight so far in his head too much, and forgot that them not exploding was even a possibility. As they moved while stopped, Kaitou flipped his body around to continue his path and get out of the range of things like he had before. With another shunpo readied, Kaitou flipped his Zanpakutou in front of him at the last second, hoping the bullets and glass would hit the sword as he swung it, aiming to shatter them and make them unable to be used against him.

Accelerator began talking and being an insane jackass, so Kaitou ignored anything he said. His voice was far too annoying at this point to even pay any heed too, though he did store the information for later when he would go over it if it was relevant. As one of the two cars traveled towards him, Kaitou's shunpo dodged it and brought him into melee range of Accelerator, though he noticed that there was the other car right next to him, blocking most angles of attack. Taking a gamble, Kaitou ended his shunpo immediately above Accelerator and angled his blade directly downward instead of slashing from the front, allowing gravity to do the work from there.

If Accelerator moved the car to block him from this angle, Kaitou would swing his blade around enough to hit the bottom of the car and propel himself downward faster, extending his foot to kick Accelerator in the head instead of stabbing him, though he still had other options open to him as well.
technique log
Shunpo.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum