Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Salvation on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Hollow hunting?

It wasn't a bad idea.. Kaitou's speed was definitely enough that, even with his rather poor Hakuda skills, he could easily take out most low-class Hollows...

Was it a good idea, though? Kaitou thought on it while answering Dre's other statement.

"You're right, I do prefer peace and quiet... most of the time. Captain-Class Shinigami are restricted in our powers when not in Soul Society, though, so I can't use everything in my arsenal even if I did have my Zanpakutou with me." Kaitou shrugged his shoulders lightly while exhaling and looked over at Jimmie.

Karakura Town was peaceful, quiet, and gentle. There were definitely some Hollows not too far from their current location, but he still wasn't sure if he should even go after them. Without his Zanpakutou, killing them wouldn't cleanse their souls, meaning he wouldn't be doing his job... then again, he got a bad feeling from this Jimmie guy, and constantly turning down his offers to "play" may not be in Kaitou's best interest. In the time it took him to blink, Kaitou analyzed a few different outcomes of the conversation he was in, and decided upon the best course of action, based on what he knew.

"I'd really just prefer to relax, get to know each other, be friends... but if you're really bent on doing something, I guess we can go after some Hollows."

Kaitou shrugged his shoulders again, but didn't exhale while doing so this time. He watched Jimmie's face to see his reaction, but kept his worry far in the back of his mind. He was enjoying his vacation...
technique log
N/A

View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] Salvation on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:28 am

Dre realised that even though Kaitou agreed to go hunt some Hollows with him, deep down he did not want to do that. He expressed how he wanted to sit down and relax, and maybe even get to know each other more. In a way, Dre also kind of agreed with him. Most of the time visited Karakura town in order to carry out his contracts. However this time he was here to spend his free time in peace and get his mind out of work and all the stress he delt with it. Besides it wasn't the norm to him to hunt hollows, especially weak low-key hollows that roam this town. Dre was killer who killed humans, not hollows. But then again, when he thought of it, killing some hollows would be good service to the community. He maybe a killer but that doesn't mean he had zero feelings towards his fellow humans.

Looking at the man, Dre began to speak, "I understand. Going hollow hunting when you are in the middle of your vacation do seem kind of odd. But when you think about it a little, you're actually helping the town and it's community." He was trying to coax the man into getting interested in hunting Hollows since as far as Dre knew Kaitou wasn't actually very keen on doing it. "Besides it's good to have a little exercise while you are on vacation. Got to keep touch with your skills, nomsaying?" Dre said with a lip-sided grin on his face, as he lifted his hand up in order to try to shake hands with the man. "I'm Dre Jeagerjaquez." He revealed his true name to Kaitou and awaited to see his reaction towards it.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Private] Salvation on Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:00 am

Kaitou smiled an honest way when Jimmie revealed that he understood, and though he did push a little, but Kaitou was fairly certain that he was joking. Reaching his hand out to grab it and shake it, finally, Kaitou smiled again when Jimmie revealed his real name as Dre Jeagerjaquez.

[Liar.]
It's fine. You can tell this isn't a lie.
[Rage. Anger.]
Shut it Caliburn. I'm not in the mood.
[ᴋɪʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ]
Not you too...
[ᴋɪʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ]
Done with this conversation now.

"Nice to meet you for real, Dre. I'm Kaitou." Although he had already mentioned his name to Dre, the sign of doing so again was meant in two ways: a joke, for lying the first time; and, a fresh start, because Kaitou harbored no ill-will towards him for not revealing his true name. "Really though, I do just want to relax and enjoy the last bit of my vacation. I have to return to Soul Society soon."

He had an important mission coming up, testing a newly promoted Captain to see what he was capable of in combat. Relaxing before those missions was just as important as relaxing before much larger-scale missions. Taking the time to breath and relax yourself allowed pre-built tensions to fade away, allowing the mission to be the only thing that gets focused on. Kaitou was well aware of how it felt to be on a mission without taking a break first, and tried to avoid that situation at all costs.

"I'm sorry I'm not up for Hollow hunting, but I have no qualms with watching you do it, if you really want to exercise yourself." Wink
technique log
N/A

View user profile

#14 Re: [Private] Salvation on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Dre did not get the reference the man was making towards him. But one thing was for sure; Kaitou did not want to participate in any way to hunt hollows. No amount of explaining or coaxing seems to be working on him. His mind seems to be set on stone. Dre knew that trying to persuade the man further was only going to be a waste of time; and for him time was of the essence. Looking at the man Dre smiled, as he began to speak, "That's fine. It seems that you've made your mind and no amount of me convincing you is going to change your decision." He turned around as he began walking towards opposite direction, only to stop after walking a few steps as Dre turned his head towards Kaitou, "Enjoy your vacation man. I'll on my way now. Nice meeting you. Until next time." He said softly giving a slight nod, as he leaped forward, only to disappear out of sight.

--Thread Exist--

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum