Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Salvation on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:54 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

If you managed to get away from the inner suburbs of the city, Karakura Town was a very beautiful place. The location was surrounded by mountains and hills with gorgeous green grass reflecting the sun on each tiny blade, staying perfectly still with a shocking lack of wind or clouds, keeping the vivid golden glow of the sun a constant reminder of how beautiful the World of the Living actually was to soul beings. Behind his ice blue eyes, Kaitou pondered how anyone could view the beauty of this world and simply go back to the Soul Society and return to their normal lives. There was absolutely nothing wrong with this location, even with the lack of any human lives nearby; birds flocked through the sky, insects chirped and adventured on the ground, and small wildlife continued to go about their lives like there was nothing to see, but there was.

Kaitou breathed in this atmosphere for a few more hours, only finally getting ready to leave as the sun began to set, slowly hiding behind the mountains and casting a blazing inferno over the sky, covering everything in the golden firey glow rather than the crystallized blue it was before. Nature was quiet, with all the diurnal creatures settling down for the night while the nocturnal ones began to awaken from their own sleep. Life was on a natural cycle, one which Kaitou was interfering with, as he continued on, heading back towards the center of the Town in order to make sure nothing was wrong before he went back to Soul Society, choosing to get closer before he would begin detecting any unusual reitasu levels.
technique log

N/A
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Salvation on Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Dre Jeagerjaquez was strolling about the streets of Karakura town. Alone, as usual. However what made this day different than the other days was the fact that he was free. He was free of burden and responsibility. Month after month he worked on his contracts. Assassinating hundreds of people, which to the point that he couldn't even remember how many he killed. Dre knew that he needed to take a long break of all the killings and roaming around the world. His life as a contract killer was getting too much for him to bear. So here he was minding his own damn business, viewing the surroundings at peace as he walked, hoping he would not get involved in any kind of trouble. Since trouble always found him like a magnet. Dre wasn't having any of it this time. Or so he thought...

Taking a right turn towards the corner of the street, Dre suddenly began to feel a strong presence of spiritual pressure nearby. It was strong enough to make him stop at his steps, as he stood frozen for a few seconds. The spiritual pressure was strong. He could almost, as if, feel it affecting him as well. "Where is this pulse coming from?" Dre asked himself, as he looked around. It couldn't be a hollow. It was more like a spiritual pressure belonging to a soul reaper or an arrancar. Not a normal one, of course. Most likely someone of the higher rankings. So as curiouscity took over him, Dre decided that he needed to find who or what it was. Looking up he sprung up into the air; only to land on top of the building, so he could get a better view and to pinpoint the location where the pulse was coming from.

Dre saw a figure walking towards the center of the town slowly. "Is that the person?" he thought to himself, debating whether he should meet the person or not. "Just fuck it." Dre said to himself as he slowly began leaking his reiatsu, while also leaping forward in the direction of the pulse, in hope's of catching up with the person before Dre started to loose sight of whoever it was.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] Salvation on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:39 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Everything seemed to be in order. Kaitou wasn't detecting any spiritual pressures which could cause a disturbance in Karakura Town tonight, and it looked like he would be able to head back to Soul Society and take a nap in his house, though he did still want to stay... being on break and having time to himself was something he needed to cherish, as it wouldn't happen too often anymore with him being the newly appointed Captain of the Sixth Division. Internal affairs were his primary responsibility, but managing the Hollows and other trouble-makers who came to Earth to cause mayhem, or do whatever else they wanted to do, was his secondary responsibility. He needed to make sure nothing would go wrong even if he were to take the night off, and since he was already here...

[You do feel that, right?]
Of course I do.
[What are we going to do?]
It's strong... but it's not Hollow. It's... vaguely similar to a Shinigami, but none of my Squad should be here. I would know.
[ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴋᴀɪᴛᴏᴜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʟᴇss ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɢᴏ]
I'm aware of that, Solstice, thank you.
[We need to investigate anyway.]
Luckily for us, it's coming towards me. If I can pinpoint their signature...
[ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴢᴀɴᴘᴀᴋᴜᴛᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴏᴜʟ sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ]
I am aware of that, Solstice, thank you.

Kaitou's Zanpakutou may have been left in Soul Society, but the spirit was always with him. He was a Kidou Master, and his Hakuda was decent enough, so he didn't think he'd need it with a lack of anything going on here tonight. His eyes closed as he stopped moving, focusing on the reiatsu he was detecting, narrowing it to an exact location; which was difficult, as it was moving towards him. Fairly fast, too, though not at Shunpo or Sonido speeds. Turning around, he raised his right eyebrow and shot a piercing look at the roof of the building immediately behind him, noticing the figure standing on it. To an outsider, it would seem like the two spirits had caught up with each other, even if one of them wasn't looking for the other.

With a nimble flash step, Kaitou sat down on the edge of the roof next to the figure and shot him a smile, even going so far as to close his eyes. Whoever this was, they had stopped when they reached the roof top and therefore weren't an immediate threat. Unless this person was exceptionally used to the technique of Shunpo, or any equivalent, they would have seen Kaitou simply vanish and hear the sound of him sitting down before he actually appeared. Extending his hand towards him as a gesture of goodwill, Kaitou revealed he had no interest in fighting this figure right now, more curious than aggressive, and finally opened his eyes to see him.

"Hey there. How can I help you?" Warm and welcoming, his voice further showed Kaitou's lack of aggression, and instead highlighted that he was genuinely interested in being this person's friend, even knowing absolutely nothing about them.
technique log

Advanced Shunpo [Flash Step]
Kaitou's Shunpo is approximately 3 times faster than the average Shinigami's.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Salvation on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Dre was jumping on top of buildings trying to reach the unknown figure that he had detected a few minutes ago. He knew that he was closing in on the person or thing, as he tried to leap off the roof towards the next building but he was interrupted by a voice of a person. It sounded like a mans voice. Turning his head towards the left, Dre saw the person. It was a man indeed. He was sitting on the edge of the roof, looking at Dre with a smile on his face. Dre was taken back at this. He wanted to find the person, not the person to find him. And by the looks of it the man seems to be stronger more than Dre had expected. The fact that he was able to appear next to him without the slightest chance of Dre noticing sent chills down his spine. This guy was something else. Dre needed to interact with him in a way that there was no possibility of shit hitting the fan. That was the last thing he needed.

"Help me?" Dre said, giving the man a confused look. As far as he was concerned he did not need any kind of help. Or did he? "So I'm assuming you're the person who was walking towards the center of Karakura town?" He asked pausing for a few seconds, only to begin speaking again, "What is your business here? Are you a soul reaper? Or an Arrancar, perhaps?" Dre was curious to know what this man was. Since he was a curious person in nature. Most might think him as an individual that couldn't mind his own damn business, but that wasn't it. It was curiousity. He couldn't help it. Examining the man closely Dre spoke again with a calm tone in his wise, "You're a soul reaper aren't you? What division are you from? Is Karakura town under the jurisdiction of your squad?" as he waited for an answer from the man eagerly.

#5 Re: [Private] Salvation on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:03 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

The sudden onslaught of questions brought a natural smile to Kaitou's face. The pursuit of knowledge was a beautiful thing, and anyone who was asking the questions that this man was asking sincerely wanted to know the answers. Listening to each one, Kaitou waited until all of the queries were stated before he would even begin to answer them, as every time the man stopped for a few seconds he eagerly began again. Questions about what he was, what he was doing; standard, but clearly the man knew a little about what was going on.

"Yes, I am the person who was walking towards the center of Karakura Town. My business here is a vacation. I am a Shinigami, yes." Not wanting to reveal too much, Kaitou chose to omit something from the next answers. "I'm a member of Division 6, but all divisions have some jurisdiction in keeping this world clear of Hollows. I just happen to be here. My name's Kaitou."

With another smile, Kaitou extended his hand again, hoping that this time the other man would shake it.

"My turn! What's your name? You don't seem like a Shinigami, but you do at the same time. What's up with that? And what are you doing here?"

Since the man had gotten to ask all of his questions and get them answered, it was only fair that all of Kaitou's questions should get answered as well. He looked like a human, and seemed like a human, but there was still a trace of Shinigami on him, and Kaitou wasn't exactly sure what that meant; so, rather than attempting to figure it out with critical thinking, he figured he'd just ask the gentleman. Again, it's only fair.

[You're retarded.]
[ɪ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ]
Shut up, both of you.
[You do realize he likely kills Shinigami for sport.]
That's not likely, it's just a possibility.
[ɪᴛ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs]
You realize that if I die, so do you?
[ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ]
You... you're really not.

technique log

N/A
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Salvation on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Dre realized that the man was hiding stuff from him. He was in a way not fully answering his questions, while leaving some details behind. Dre did not really care about it as much since he himself was a person like that. Due to him being a hired gun, Dre was not in a position to reveal much about himself. Because if he were to reveal information about himself, his whole identity would be comprised and enemies of higher places would send other contractors to bring him down. Knowing how many enemies he had Dre did not want to enter that kind of situation in any kind of way. He was already involved in situations that he had no intention of dealing with. He did not want more.  

Dre was debating on whether he should reveal his real name or just tell the man a false name. Just because the man was acting all kind and calm did not mean that he could be trusted. For all he knew the man could be some kind of undercover spy trying to lure Dre into trusting him, so he could attack Dre when he least's expects it. Knowing how shit like that had happened to him in the past he knew that he couldn't give out his true name. Looking at Kaitou, Dre smiled as he started speaking, "My name is Jimmie Reese. Like the Yankees second baseman." he straigtned his jacket as he went to answer the rest of the questions that the man had asked him. "I don't know, to be honest. People confuse me for a soul reaper a lot. It's just weird." Dre paused for a moment as he continued, "Just you know, enjoying the vacation." he stopped speaking only to give Kaitou a hard look, while lowering his voice Dre asked, "You're a captain aren't you?"

#7 Re: [Private] Salvation on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:23 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Kaitou kept his smile even while Jimmie was clearly lying about his name, and as he straightened his jacket and answered the other questions Kaitou had, Jimmie seemed to look through his omission of truth. Whoever this guy was, he was good at sensing things, since he'd clearly sensed Kaitou even though his reiatsu is suppressed, and since he saw through the little omission, it seemed like he had a decent amount of experience either in dealing with Shinigami or dealing with liars. Since Kaitou wasn't normally one to be known to lie, it seemed like he needed more practice at it; but that was for another day.

"Jimmie, eh? Pleasure to meet you." Kaitou withdrew his extended hand and place it in his pocket, since the man was clearly not going to shake it, and continued to speak. "Yes, Jimmie, I am a Captain. I really am just here to enjoy Karakura Town before I head back to Soul Society, though." Standing up, Kaitou stretched his back and neck, cracking both with relative ease before he looked around the beautiful little town. "You said you're on vacation here too, right? So you can appreciate how calming this place is. Where are you from though, if you don't mind my asking?"

[Retarded.]
It's not retarded, Caliburn. I'm trying to be friendly.
[Aggression.]
You know that's not how I do things.
[Wrong.]
I don't care, Caliburn, I can't even use you if we do fight, so just relax.
[Hatred.]

As Kaitou spoke with his Zanpakutou spirit in his mind, he kept a close eye on Jimmie to make sure nothing happened while he wasn't paying full attention, so that if this man did want to attack, Kaitou would be ready.
technique log

N/A
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Salvation on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Dre's assumption on Kaitou being a captain seems to be correct, since Kaitou himself confirmed that he was indeed a captain. Unless of course he was lying. Though there really isn't any reason to lie about such. Giving a smile towards the man, Dre began to answer the questions, "Ah, yes I do. Nice place isn't it? I always visit this place whenever I'm in vacation. It's really is a great place to relax." He looked at the vast open city as he admired it. He could feel the soft wind hitting his face, as Dre took a deep breath of air in, only to exhale it. He loved this place and he only hoped that it wouldn't turn into the shit-hole that Tokyo has become. It would be a great tragedy if that were to happen.

"I was born in New Jersey, USA. Lived there until I was about seven. Then I moved out." Dre said as he looked down. He did not like remembering his past. It was filled with nothing but horror and sadness. Because of such he tried his best to forget his past, but how much he tried it was not enough. It would always try to come back and hunt him. Dre knew that it was something he had to live with until he died. He accepted it. Looking back up at Kaitou, Dre gave him a small smile as he took out his sword, only to show it to the man. "Fine beauty isn't it, mate? I've slayed hundreds of people using it. Maybe even thousands, to be honest. I lost count long time ago." He said entustically, as he tossed the sword few feet up in the air, only to grab the chain that was connected to the hilt of the sword, as he began to spin it fast. Giving an eerie look towards Kaitou, Dre asked, "want to play?"

#9 Re: [Private] Salvation on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:18 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Kaitou listened calmly as Jimmie told him where he was from, though he didn't say much else aside from New Jersey and made it increasingly difficult for Kaitou to understand who he is or why he seems like a Shinigami without actually being one. With a small smile, Jimmie took out his sword and showed it to Kaitou, admitting to killing hundreds of people if not thousands, and showing off with the chain at the hilt he asked Kaitou if he wanted to play.

Immediately, Kaitou had a bad feeling about this.

Without his own Zanpakutou, he was at a serious disadvantage if they were going to spar. Even if he did have it, though, he was limited in his abilities because he was a Captain, and couldn't use his full power, while Jimmie wasn't a Shinigami and even if he was just as strong as Kaitou, he certainly wasn't going to be limited like he was. Kaitou analyzed a few hundred battle patterns in his head, but most of them didn't end well; so he made his decision.

"No thanks." With a light smile, Kaitou shrugged his shoulders. "I'm here on Vacation, not to fight or spar or do anything like that. Sorry mate." Kaitou looked back over the darkened Karakura town as the moon rose over it, honestly enjoying how it all looked.
technique log
N/A
View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Salvation on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Dre saw how the man's expression changed. When he started spinning his sword the man looked at him in a way, which he probably understood what Dre meant by the word's "want to play". Then his expressions changed to as if he was in deep thought thinking about something.   Only to reveal to Dre that he was not interested in fighting in whatever way. Be it sparing or just going at it. To be honest, Dre was not surprised by this at all. He accepted the outcome but he just wanted to see if Kaitou was one of those Captains who had a passion for fighting. And by the way things have turned out; he wasn't one of those Captains. Probably a good thing as well.

Slowlying down his sword from spinning, Dre grabbed it by the hilt, pointing the tip of the sword downward to the concrete roof, only to stab it down. "I may need to use it later." He thought to himself as he went near towards Kaitou and stood a few feet next towards him. Turning his gaze towards the vast city, Dre started to speak, "The moon looks quite large today, don't you think? Such a nice view." his voice was calm and smooth. The eagerness for battle has disappeared from him. "You know you don't look like the type of Captain who likes battles and such. You seem to be one of those people who likes peace and quite. Which is not a bad thing but a ranking officer like you doesn't need his Zanpakutou to show off his skills." Dre paused as he walked back towards the place he had stabbed his sword as he pulled it up and looked back at Kaitou, "How about some hollow hunting? Just to keep the boredom away."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum