Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Under the Apple Tree

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:20 am

Princess
Princess

The infinite warmth of the inferno up above could be felt by anything it touched with shining light permeating the darkness, even in shade. While there were clouds up above attempting to shield everything from the direct sunlight, they made little difference as it was still incredibly bright, and shadows were still as sharp as they could only be on perfectly clear days. It would have been unbearably hot for most people, if not for the constant rolling winds that kept everything cool, spinning through the houses and over the buildings, swooping back down and rustling through the branches of trees and bushes as though playing tag with them, even though the inanimate fauna could never tag them back.

Under one such tree, with the wind ripping through it in a way that was both fast and slow simultaneously, with each branch swaying just enough to cause a sound and yet not be drowning out the rest of the world, with shining oblique orbs of a firey hue dangling from branches and bouncing off of each other, laid a man clad in black with his blond hair no different from the leaves. The sun pierced through the leaves and branches, exploding on the other side and landing in constantly moving tiny patches of light no more than two inches long at best, never resting still enough to warm what they touched, yet everything warm from it all being touched eventually.

As he laid under the tree, Kaitou Eta-Naru kept his eyes closed, listening to the rustle of the leaves while he went over the tactics he'd used in different battles, and the outcomes they'd had, utilizing the relaxing setting he was in to figure out any weaknesses in his fighting style. A few feet to his right sat his Zanpakutou, a cleaver-like sword leaning against the very tree he was under, but gently enough to not be penetrating the soft dirt underneath him. Battles played through his head left and right, both his own and other's that he had seen, as he carefully considered everything he'd learned in his tenure as Captain of the Sixth Division of the Gotei Thirteen, comparing it to what he knew, or thought he knew, before that were the case.

Children playing, birds flapping their wings, apples knocking against each other, leaves rustling, doors closing, people talking, Shinigami sparring, and music from far away were only a few of the background noises that made this the perfect time to relax. Raising the left side of his mouth, Kaitou opened his eyes all the way, staring up through the infinite green and patchy red of the tree above him to the sky and sun up above. This wasn't the time for him to review battles in his head; this was the time to simply relax and enjoy the day.

Laying there on the ground, hands behind his head and his right knee propped up by planting his foot closer to his body, Kaitou closed his eyes once more and returned to listening to his surroundings, slowing his breathing to be more in tune with the nature he had carefully surrounded himself with. While he laid there, he heard the grass underneath someone getting closer and closer to him, until he finally stopped them with a simple question:

"How can I help you?"
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:20 am

1st Division
1st Division
"Can you help me...?" Came the at first soft most feminine version of Rena's voice that anyone had ever heard in their lives. She had been looking for her new captain because for some unknowable reason they hadn't reported to her yet and she originally wanted to personally congratulate them on the promotion instead of having left it at her VC standing in for her during the Captain Trials, "I WONDER IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ASSISTANCE BOY" Her sudden more 'Captain-Commander" tone busted out and shook the tree, probably causing the person to fall out of it if they didn't do something to keep their balance.

After witnessing them either fall, or do something else, she'd continue, "Originally.. I wanted to congratulate you on becoming my newest Captain.. heading up the sixth division no less. My personal swords against the enemies of Soul Society and that of the nature order which we help maintain, but since you didn't seem to respond to my summons I had to come find you.. So now you are getting a lecture as well."

The one armed, one eyed, asian woman was in her Captain's Haori for once although you could see her usual battle suit underneath it's folds when the wind blew. She was slender and was probably very easy to brush off as a non-threatening person just by looking at her. Except her spiritual power was through the roof due to her being slightly agitated with the game of hide and seek she was practically forced to play since she can't track people like some other shinigami can.

"So.. Welcome to the Gotei 13 Court Guard Squads.. as for that lecture.. I wasn't able to be present for your captain trial so I guess you get to have one with me right now. Sounds fun right? It should. Come on then." She didn't have her giant boomerang weapon, which was more for her own amusement than anything else. But she did have her zanpaktou and her dormant Bakkoutou blade that she used to train other members. So they could easily have a nice little exhibition match.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:36 am

Princess
Princess

A soft, incredibly feminine voice came out towards Kaitou. He tried to picture what the person looked like with that voice, how small or frail they must be, whether they were even a Shinigami or just a child, and his mind began to race at the possibilities, even going so far as to forget she was standing there as he was too relaxed on this day.

Then the Captain-Commander started talking. The tree shook with the raw force in her voice, birds scattered and leaves began to fall as Kaitou jumped up and looked to see only one figure standing there, meaning that it was the Captain-Commander who's voice he had heard the first time as well. Kaitou listened to her speak and lecture him about not responding to his summons, though he didn't realize it was that late.

Based on what she was saying to him, it seemed like he was about to have another trial so that the Captain-Commander could see what he was capable of herself, though Kaitou hoped that wasn't the case since he was still recovering from the last trial he went through, though he certainly wouldn't complain to her himself.

"I'm very sorry about that, Captain-Commander." Excuses were pointless, which Kaitou knew well as he simply followed the Captain-Commander through Seireitei and planned to do what she wanted him to. "I am aware you weren't at my Captain Trial, ma'am, would you like any information about me? My abilities, strengths and weaknesses... anything you'd like to know, I am an open book, ma'am."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:05 am

1st Division
1st Division
"Information, while useful, is words. I'm a girl of action. Let's rock." She said with a grin as she stopped at a training ground and put her hand on her hip, "Exhibition. Ready. Set. Go. Show off. Oh and don't worry about whether or not you hurt me." She was kidding of course. A new captain hurting the captain-commander who rose through the ranks based on sheer power and combat prowess in almost record time would be an insult to Soul Society at this point. She was just trying to encourage him to give it his all since she was rather curious what he could do. She had read the reports. He was a fire based Zanpaktou. A direct opposition to her own water zanpaktou. This made it a bad match up for him because of her "particular" water Zanpaktou but she didn't plan to use it.. This was a show after all not a fight.

"We'll only be going for oh.. say.. 5 minutes,. How is that.. So just make sure to show off as much as you can as quickly as possible."

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:57 am

Princess
Princess

Show off as much as he can as quickly as possible?... Kaitou didn't like the idea of attacking the Captain-Commander, but based on her voice and what she was saying, it didn't seem like the young shinigami had much of a choice. It was an order; attack her with everything he had. Biting his lip, Kaitou closed his eyes and played through battle scenarios in his head at incredible speed, going through seven entire battles in the time it took him to exhale. Opening his eyes and looking up at his Captain-Commander, Kaitou nodded and jumped backwards to put some distance between the two of them, utilizing his height in the jump to make sure no stray shinigami were anywhere nearby and could be damaged by his attacks. When he was confident things were clear, Kaitou landed and grabbed the handle of his massive cleaver-like Zanpakutou, unsheathing it. Placing the edge of the blade on the ground, Kaitou looked over at the Captain-Commander.

"For the record, Sōtaichō, I do not enjoy using my abilities to their full extent unless the situation calls for it. . . but I will not disobey an order." Inhaling slowly, Kaitou's nostrils flared lightly as he picked up his weapon and pointed it at the sky while closing his eyes, releasing his reiatsu. The aura surrounding Kaitou began to flare up and outward, paling from the beautiful ocean blue which matched his eyes as it became a bright silver, continuing to pale until it was as white as possible. "Bankai. Excalibur." With that final phrase, Kaitou's reiatsu erupted, covering him in a veil of fire as his blade pierced the tip and grew to an insane length, the blade alone being ten feet, smashing down into the ground to shatter the rest of the fire around him. Tiny embers swirled around him while his eyes locked onto the Captain-Commander's own, and he took a deep breath. Reminding himself that this was a direct order, Kaitou prepared his attack.

"Bakudo #9: Geki." Holding out his free hand at his target, Kaitou cast the Bakudo, intending to paralyze her before he used Shunpo at his maximum speed, slashing with all of his strength straight down onto his Captain-Commander, hoping that she would find a way to prevent the attack from causing any serious damage. The embers which were swirling around him also began to approach, forming a wall behind the Captain-Commander so she couldn't just jump back.
technique log
[千炎怒り]Fury of a Thousand Flames
Ability Description: During Bankai, Kaitou emits a constant aura of flames, burning everything within 50 yards in any direction. Similar to how his Shikai worked, Kaitou produces 200 bladed embers per post while in Bankai, up to a maximum of 2,000, which can be redirected and controlled at will.

Spell Name: Geki
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #9
Spell Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Spell Effect: The caster either casts their hand at their target or spells out the kanji of the spell's name before the target is surrounded with a red aura, causes complete paralysis to the target, freezing them in the position they are in when the spell hit them.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:16 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Rena frowned. He seemed hesitant despite the fact it was a direct order. Even without using her Zanpaktou's powers she was more than capable of handling a bankai for a mere five minutes. Either he was overconfident, which made sense, or he was underestimating the Captain-Commander, which didn't make sense.

But he released his bankai regardless and began his assault against her. First he fired a Bakudo which caused a red-outline to appear around Rena. Who simply stood there and grinned as the red lines began to swirl around her body and get absorbed into it. The bakudo fading almost pointlessly as it was absorbed. She then sword clashed his Zanpaktou with the Bakkoutou at her waist which she had drawn, leaving her Zanpaktou sheathed on her back (Just making sure you know which is where), this blade was as durable as any other Zanpaktou but had no abilities. Making it a good training and sparring tool for Rena.

She glanced without turning her head as she noticed the wall of fire behind her and didn't seem all that impressed, "I told you to use everything. Is this all you have?" Her Bakkoutou blade glowed yellow as she channeled a Kidou through it "Okasen" and the glowing stopped as a yellow arc of energy was released point blank at Kaitou. This was hadou 32. Though slightly, very slightly, weakened because she skipped most of it's name. It wasn't going to do anything lethal to Kaitou but it would still hurt if he didn't break off or do something to deal with it.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:01 am

Princess
Princess

As should be expected, the Captain-Commander easily blocked his strike, but now that she had her weapon drawn, Kaitou was more comfortable actually attacking her. As she channeled Hado#32 through her blade, Kaitou pushed his weapon against hers, creating some distance between the two of them. As the Hado was launched towards him, Kaitou used his Shunpo to appear behind the wall of embers and channeled his Spawn of Fire technique, swinging his bankai at full speed towards the Captain-Commander as 400 additional embers were created instantly, traveling towards her at decent speed. Jumping into the air, Kaitou also let go of the handle of his Bankai, watching at is shattered into even more embers, using both hands to have them form a wall around the Captain-Commander, enclosing the surface as well, before having them all collapse inward on her.
technique log
[千炎怒り]Fury of a Thousand Flames
Ability Description: During Bankai, Kaitou emits a constant aura of flames, burning everything within 50 yards in any direction. Similar to how his Shikai worked, Kaitou produces 200 bladed embers per post while in Bankai, up to a maximum of 2,000, which can be redirected and controlled at will.

[火災のスポーン]Spawn of Fire
Technique Description: Kaitou can create an addition 400 embers on his blade and release them with a swing. These embers will proceed up to 50m in the angle and direction swung, but will then react like normal embers. This ability has no charge time, and a 3 post cooldown.

[エッセンス破壊]Essence Destruction
Technique Description: By releasing his Bankai, Kaitou can scatter the blade into 1,000 embers, increasing how many he has access to instantly. To restore the blade after using this technique, Kaitou must use the Strike of the Sun technique. This ability has no charge time, but has a 5 post cooldown.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:28 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Rena kept her eye on him when he avoided her kidou. Pivoting her body but roughly staying in the same spot in order to face him. As he began more flame attacks and entrapped her with them she smiled lightly again and punched the ground under her while releasing yet another kidou with that hand, "Tenran!" and because she was bouncing it off the ground instead of releasing it in one direction the resulting tornado shaped Kidou encased her before the flames hit and essentially turned into a flaming tornado around her.. except with her being in it all it did was expose her to the heat of the flames rather than being hit directly by them. Lucky eh? No.. no it was planned but still.

As the flames and tornado dispersed she wiped a bit of sweat off her forehead and giggled a bit, "Well that was certainly a good....warm up. get it? Hah. Sorry. Couldn't help it. Continue. Almost at the time limit." Rena wasn't trying to put him down or discourage him. So far ahs was happy with his abilities, but she also had barely moved from the same spot she started in at the beginning of the sparring match. However she chalked it up to his hesitation rather than his lack of ability. She was captain-commander sure.. but she figured any one of her captain's could at least give her a good work out.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:18 am

Princess
Princess

Kaitou hadn't used everything in his arsenal, but that wasn't his fault. He was incapable of using everything he could in a single move, because they took time to build towards. Whether this was his Bankai's limit or a lack of training with it he wasn't sure about, but either way Kaitou simply couldn't utilize everything he had in a short period of time. That said... now that things in the fight were at a specific point, he could use a certain technique in his sleeve.

"Sōtaichō... will you permit me to charge for this next attack? It's the pinnacle of what I can do while in my Bankai, but it takes a moment to charge up. Normally I'd fall back while charging, and return to the fight when I'm ready to use it." Kaitou watched the Captain-Commander as she nodded at him, signifying he could charge, and started stretching her arms while kicking at the dirt. Kaitou closed his eyes and focused all of his reiatsu in the palm of his hand as all two-thousand embers instantly came towards it, being compressed into an incandescent orb, with other flames within a large radius starting to go out. It took him a few moments to finish charging the technique, but when it was done, the orb was the size of a baseball and was such a bright red it was difficult to look at.

"Good luck." Kaitou shrugged his shoulders lightly before tossing the orb at his Captain-Commander, waiting for it to make contact as he landed on the ground. His Bankai faded away as he returned to his normal appearance, breathing heavily as he watched his attack get closer and closer to the Captain-Commander.
technique log
[最終的な爆発]The Final Explosion
Technique Description: This technique compresses all flames, embers or otherwise, in a 5000m radius around Kaitou. All of the flames are compressed into an incandescent super charged red orb of pure reiatsu that rests in Kaitou's hand, which can be thrown like a base ball, but if not thrown will simply disappear. This technique requires a full 2,000 embers active from Kaitou's bankai, has a 1 post charge time, and can last up to 5 posts without exploding. Anything caught within 100 yards of the impact when this attack lands will likely be disintegrated, suffering damage akin to 2 full powered forbidden Kidou. At 200 yards, the damage is similar to a single forbidden Kidou; at 300 yards, a gran rey cero; at 400, two cero; and finally, at 500 yards, the damage is similar to a regular cero. Use of this technique will end Kaitou's Bankai, and place him in a fatigued state for the remainder of the thread.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:57 am

1st Division
1st Division
Rena Lisola had the most bare minimum of sensing ability. That said. Considering she could sense this little orb and it was telling her to fuck off. That meant it was far more powerful than she was feeling. Which meant it was dangerous. Considering she had time to witness him lose his ability to hold his Bankai state or even his shikai state while the orb was on it's way. She figured out why. This was his final technique. Wonderful. Well she did say use everything. Can't blame him for that.

She dropped her bakkoutou and kicked it so that it spun into the baseball orb before it could reach her, ignoring the very real fact it was going to explode, as she now expected it and drawing her Zanpaktou and releasing into it's shikai in the same movement that she kicked the secondary weapon in. giving her just enough of a time before the explosion actually made contact with her body to activate her shikai's special defensive ability which covered her in the very dark ice crystal that it utilized for offense and had already converted her bones into to raise her endurance by default.

She activated several things at once to buffer the damage. First was the fact she used a barrier kidou called Millón Escudo placing the activation seal on her hand which she thrust forward with Zanpaktou to try and mitigate some damage. It activated almost immediately and took a nice brunt of the damage since it was a very powerful shield meant to deal with Bankai level abilities but in the end it shattered within moments. Second was her Runic, which absorbed to it's limit before giving up because the attack was just too strong, but still weakened the attack in the process. Then it was her full body crystal armor which acted like an advanced Heirro shielded her for another portion of the blast before cracking and breaking off.

Which left Rena sitting there with her spiritual power maxed at it's shikai limits, impressive to be sure, using it as a shield to directly oppose the remaning power of the attack at hand. Which failed but once more weakened the attack before it could make real contact with her body and begin to damage her.

Her Haori, more out of self-pride than anything as she wasted more spiritual power on its protection, was completely untouched. But the rest of her battle suit was in complete disrepair and looked like it was going to just fall off and turn to dust at any moment. She was literally smoking from the amount of spiritual energy that had clashed together around her in such a short time but otherwise looked more irritated than injured.

She figured, based on the amount of ouch her body was going through, that she had effectively cut the power of that attack to a third of what was intended. She had not been personally hit by one to date.. but given the information she had she'd compare the damage she took to an Espada's Gran Rey Cero. Not something she'd like to get hit by a second time.

She went about messing with her Captain's haori in order to more firmly use it as a coat since she needed to cover her ever increasing exposure of her body but aside from that she just sheathed her Zanpaktou, picked up the Bakkoutou after walking to wherever it managed to get blasted too and then proceeded to grin at Kaitou, "Well that sure hurt like hell. But that is what I asked for. Not keen on letting you do that to me again but at least I got to see just what you can do even if it was more rushed than your abilities generally allow."

She sheathed her Bakkoutou at her side and patted him on the shoulder with her only arm. Hah.. One armed jokes swirled in her head but she paid them no mind, "Welcome to Gotei 13.. Hopefully you don't need to use that kind of power on a regular basis.. but it's good to see you can should the need arise."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum