Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Revelation of Two (Kuri)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:48 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre Jaegerjaquez had been sent to the human world, but this time is was different, he was sent here, but no one actually told him what to do. He was glad, he need to do a bit of relaxing. Dre had been wanting to go back to the human world for a while now, nothing out of the ordinary caught his eye, no Arrancar, no Quincys, just a boring night. Dre sighed, as he strolled pass a large warehouse. His full suit clashed with the plan, concrete building, but Dre didn't mind. He would usually, however, not this moment. With his toothpick in his mouth, looked to the sky, between the large buildings, to see the moon in all his glory "Look at that, you will only every get to this see this here, no where else" Dre said to himself. Dre placed his hands in his pockets, and continued walking.

Dre's feet began to hurt, so he jumped up on the roof of a large building. The view form the building was amazing, Dre could see the whole city, it looked even more impressive at night due to lights being on. It looked as if each light was a soul, a shimmering beacon of hope in the darkest place imaginable. A smile appeared on his face, as he thought about it. Then a cold breeze blow across Dres face, like a frozen glove. But Dre paid no attention to it. "Look at the sight. So magnificent. If only, I went out more to see sceneries like this...But work always gets the better of me." he said, his tone was soft, but quite sad also. He missed being free of burdens. He wanted to be a free man. As far as he knew he was a slave for his job. We all were.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:42 am

Vizard
Vizard
The night was cold and the wind made it all the more chilling. So it was a night to be bundled up, at least in Kuri's opinion. The Girl had her mask pulled up over her nose and her hood pulled all the way up. This left nothing but her eyes visible and what little of her violet hair peeked out from under the hood. Her bare arm was a bit chilly, but the rest of her body was pretty toasty. Luckily the weather wasn't too cold, cause otherwise Kuri's normal outfit would've have been enough for this recon mission. She hadn't realized that Tokyo was going to be so chilly... Bogota has taken it's toll on her.

Kuri had always enjoyed being higher up and found herself jumping from rooftop to rooftop. The girl hand her gloved hands gripping the handles of her zanpaktou, on the left, and her brothers broken zanpaktou, on the right. As she jumped from building to building, her eyes scanned everything below her and her mind scanned for reiatsu. She wasn't seeing anything out of the ordinary, which was a relief. That meant she could go back home soon. Just a few more passes around town and I'll report back to Ika. Thought Kuri.

On her third pass around Tokyo, her eyes caught movement heading upwards and immediately tracked it. She perched on the corner of a tall building and watched the being leap onto the roof of a building even taller than hers. Her violet hues narrowed a little as she focused on it and she reached out with her senses to see if she can tell what it was. His reiatsu wasn't hidden as intently as Kuri's was, but it still took her a minute to realize it was an Arrancar.

At that moment, Kuri's eyes narrowed even further as she got immediately defensive. The Vizard thought out her movements very thoroughly, before she actually moved. The violet haired girl used shunpo and appeared about ten feet to the Arrancars left side, her right hand gripping her zanpaktou hanging from her left hip. "State your intentions, Arrancar. I would really rather not have to fight in this weather." The girl said, her voice seemingly emotionless and flat.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:15 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre was staring at the night sky as he sensed that someone was coming his way. As first he thought that it was the guard who was on guard duty of the building at the time that was approaching him, but Wade soon realised that it wasn't the case and it was someone else entirely. Someone similar to him perhaps? Dre started to look around, he saw a figure appear from the shadows from his left side. As the person came to the light, Dre squinted, only to see the person clearly, which was a woman. "What's a woman doing here -- at this late hour?" He asked himself since he did not expect a woman to show up before him at all. As he knew in the back of his mind that he was going to find out soon.

After the listening to the woman speak towards him, Dre could only raise his eyebrow in reaction to it. Because of the fact that he had no idea what the woman was talking about. She was assuming that Dre was an arrancar for some weird reason. But even though it was an assumption, it was an insult for him since he disliked arrancars with a passion. Also what irked him was that how she wanted to know his intentions in being here. Looking at her with a blank look on his face, Dre began to speak, "First off, I'm not an Arrancar. I'm a human. I have no idea where you got that I was one of those shitheads. I find it insulting that you would even think me as one." Dre was still all infuriated about it. "My intentions here? I thought this was a free world? Why the fuck do I need your approval to look at shit?" He spouted out angrily pausing for a few seconds, only to look at her and say, "No your place, woman."

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:19 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man in front of Kuri didn't seem too surprised by the fact that she showed up, which meant he could sensed her coming. A scowl crossed her lips behind her mask. Her hand gripped her zanpaktou a little tighter as the man seemed to stare at her for a few seconds. Then the man began to respond. His face changed and became more angry, then his voice matced it. He claimed he wasn't an Arrancar, but his reiatsu didn't seem to be human specific. Her eyes narrowed a little as he talked to her and her scowl remained on her lips. Who was this one to talk to her like that?

No matter how she felt about the mans attitude, she could tell that he wasn't an Arrancar from up close. Her grip on her sword lightened and she straightened her body to a less threatening posture. Though she kept her hand on her zanpaktou, she made a point to use her left hand to put a wait gesture in front of her. Her hand then reached up to lightly tug her mask down to reveal her face. She had soft features and her scowl was replaced with an emotionless look. Despite that bored, emotionless look, she still looked pretty... especially with her violet hair framing her face.

When Kurisuten spoke, her voice was much more soft and had a velvety smooth tone too it. "Forgive me, I sensed something odd about your reiatsu and simply assumed. I'm afraid that the nippy air has gone to my head." She said, before her face returned to a scowl and a fiercely resentful shine in her violet eyes. "However, that being said... Speak to me like I'm a Human woman from the 1940's again and I'll castrate you." Kuri hissed. The violet haired girl then turned her body and started to walk to the other end of the building top. When she spoke again, her voice was back to being gentle again. "My name is Kuri, apologies again Human."

View user profile

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The woman in front of Dre revealed her face by tugging her mask down. She was indeed a pretty one, however she was nothing special. Dre had seen and known more beautiful in his 25 year's of living. Though he wondered if the reason she revealed her face was in the intention of trying to seduce Dre of her beauty. Even though it was a far-catch assumption, it could very well be the reason. One other thing that he noticed was that how she placed her hand on her Zanpaktou when talking with him. In various instances she would either grip it hard or just place her hand on it. As a person who examines every movement another person made, Dre knew that the woman in front was doing for two possible reasons. One being she was waiting for him to strike, so she could strike back immediately. Or she is pretending to act all calm and collected, so she could attack Dre when he leasts expects it. He knew it was the former option. You couldn't trust people. Especially cowards such as Vizards.

Dre grinned when she treatned to castrate him, if he continued to speak to her in an ill manner. She was fierce indeed. Which in a way made him have an interest towards her in a weird way. Most of the times it was women who would swoon over and show interest in him. But this time it was different. It was Dre who showed it. "Oh, aren't you a tough woman?" He said smiling, his voice filled with enthusiasm, "You know at first I kind of disliked you since you came of as a pain in the arse. But to be honest, I'm actually interested in you more now." a lopsided grin spread through her face as he said it. Putting his hands inside his pockets, Dre walked over towards the woman, "My name is Dre Jeagerjaquez. My apologies also for being rude towards to you at first. It isn't like me to act like that. I just lost it when you assumed I was an arrancar. Which I'm not." He said in a soft tone, as he looked over at vast city that lay in front of him. "So tell me; what is a Vizard doing in the human world?" Dre asked curiously only to await her reply.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:42 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kuri could tell that the human in front of her didn't seem all that trusting towards her at first. His eyes watched her every movement, though she couldn't tell if it was because of her or if it was just a natural habit of his. His eyes moved to her hand on her zanpaktou, so she moved her dominant hand to rest on her brothers broken hilt instead of her actual sword. A simple sign that she wasn't looking for a fight, though her left hand still rested on her zanpaktou due to simple comfort and happenstance. She tossed her bangs out of her face with a small flick of her head and watched him with half assed curiosity. "Do you enjoy staring? Or is it flattery?" She asked, sarcasm thick in her tone, though her face remained flat and emotionless.

She watched the man with her violet hues and noticed that after she hissed at him, his entire attitude changed. He stood and moved closer to her, a shine in his eyes. Was he flirting with her? She shook her head and sighed a little, "Don't... I'm not interested in..." Kuri paused a moment, before continuing on a separate topic altogether. "It's nice to meet you Dre, but to be fair... I was rude first, but thank you for the sentiment." Her eyebrow cocked upwards in curiosity as the man asked what she was doing in the human world. "You don't have a lot experience dealing with Vizard, do you?"

View user profile

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:33 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre was not a fan of Vizards. He dispised them. However his hatred towards Vizards were not in the level of hatred he had towards Arrancars. Dre simply despised Arrancars more. He considered Vizards as cowards and a big bunch of pussies. The reason he ever came to a conclusion like that was because the experience that he had with them in the past. Dre was betrayed and backstabbed by his own allies who were Vizards. When he needed them the most they fled like a bunch of spineless fucking cowards. Since that day Dre made a promise towards himself that he would never trust a Vizard again. They were all useless sub-human trash as far as he was concerned.

Kuri made a comment that made Dre sneer. Turning his head over towards her, he spoke, "I do have a lot of experience dealings with Vizards, to be honest. The thing is that the last time I ever communicated or dealed with a Vizard was a very long time ago." his tone was all calm as he said it. Dre did not want to loose his cool nd turn himself to something he was not. Even though Kuri was a Vizard as well, he did not want to show her or tell her that he actually disliked her kind. Though Kuri may notice it in a way when she gets to know him more, but as of now, Dre wanted to keep it peaceful between them. "So I'll ask my question again since you didn't answer it directly. What is exactly your purpose here, Kuri?" He asked her with quite stern expression on his face wanting to know why she was here.

#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum