Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Roomies... This is going to end in tears and flames isn't it. (Saio and Shana)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:16 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Deep in the sweltering jungle of Bogota, lies a secret base that is the home to the Vizards, a race of beings who should not exist in the first place, as they are half-shinigami and half-hollow. Beings who by their very nature go out of their way to kill each other. Within the secret base, in a rather plain looking room sat a young looking girl with striking red hair happily munching on her last Melon bread, the picture of pure innocence. In fact should anyone happen to observe her in this state they would find it hard to believe that she was a trained warrior, never mind a living breathing abomination, a red-haired contradiction to the nature of universe, who was not only willing but quite capable of laying the smackdown on just about anyone who would provoke her.

And of course her fiery hair and eyes were quite the depiction of what those around her could expect from both her personality, and her powers.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:33 pm

8th Division
8th Division
And here it goes. What you don't know about this lovely crimson-haired beauty is that she has a roommate. Some will tell you that her room/bunkmate is fun beyond compare. Others will tell you that she's simply out of her damn mind. I'm here to tell you that the jury's out and we're all going down in a ball of hot fire. So it may very well just be left at that.

A while back I'd talked to our leader, Ika, and he loved me so much, he let me room with the red hot loli Shana Hirai. If I weren't already hopelessly smitten, I might have fawned over Ika a bit for doing such a thing. Still, my hot-headed roommate would sit here for long amounts of time munching on that delicious melon bread. I keep asking her to let me try some, but she's really possessive over it for some reason. I WILL GET THE DAMN MELON BREAD ONE OF THESE DAYS DAMMIT.

Sorry. Un-ladylike of me I know. But yes, it's quite the lovely living arrangement, especially considering that I'm sleeping under her bed until a second one is put in. I'd sleep in it, but I'd like to wake up without 2nd degree burns thank you much. Now as for how Hirai found out she had a slight pervert sleeping under her bed? Well... I suppose can't always be the stealthiest little stalker. I had some really weird-ass hiccups that blew my cover, which is where we are right now. I'm assuming she's going to freak the hell out now.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:18 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
As Shana finished the last delectable bite of her delicious treat she heard a noise that came from under her bed. It sounded like someone was hiccuping, though she was almost positive she was the only one in the room, or at least was when she entered. Thinking back to it Shana supposed she had just became to complacent and rather unobservant as long as she was in the base, especially in her room, so with one fluid movement Shana grabbed Alastor from where he was laying on the bed next to her, drawing her blade as she rolled out of the bed she grabbed the frame towards the head of the bed, flipping it as she stood. Her super human strength easily caused the bed to topple over onto its top as if it was hinged at the foot of it.

Underneath the bed Shana found a tan skinned young woman apparently losing a battle with hiccups. Leveling the tip of her zanpakuto about eight inches away from the strangers nose, the tsuba changing as with just a thought her Zanpakuto ignited, the flames dancing off the blade radiating the same heat that could be currently found in Shana's eyes. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my room. I can tell by your Reiatsu you are a Vizard, and as such probably belong in the base, beyond that I do not know who you are."

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:50 pm

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

Welp, my cover's been blown, nice knowing you guys. Oh nope, wait a minute. SHE NOTICED ME. <3

So flipping the bed over was a bit overkill in my opinion, but pointing her flamboyant zanpaukto at me, yeah I suppose I deserve that. After all it was cold under her bed. I held my hands up to it, warming them up and smiling at her. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my room. I can tell by your Reiatsu you are a Vizard, and as such probably belong in the base, beyond that I do not know who you are."

"Oh didn't you know? *hic* I'm your future wife. Long and *hic* short, I saw you, thought *hic* you were extremely *hic* hot, and followed you here, and I've been sleeping with you every night for the past few days. ....*hic* " I blinked and smiled at her, hoping that was about the explanation she was looking for. My hair and eyes both turned to the same shade of red that she displayed, attempting to show some sort of compassion for the one I was hopelessly enamored with.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:04 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana suspiciously eyed her stalker as Saio explained her presence, her appearance doing an odd sort of change in the process becoming the same shades of red that Shana's own were. Well that is most assuredly an cool ability to possess, though I am pretty sure this girl is a is a few beans short of a bun. The flames around her zanpakuto grew in intensity, her cheeks coloring themselves slightly as she thrusted her flaming Katana closer to Saio's face, wondering just how mad Ika would be if she melted a hole through the floor, where this weird girls head currently is. "Urusai, Urusai, Urusai! I should have a say in something like that. Now seriously who the Hell are you."

View user profile

on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:26 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

Oddly enough, she blushed. Did I mention Shana's really fucking adorable when she's mad and blushing? So I suppose this tacks on a tsundere fetish to my already-pushing-it loli fetish. Her sword did the Flame On! thing, and I chuckled internally upon throwing out references to out-world culture. I mean, Shana wouldn't get it, but some of the people reading this might. She seemed to be evaluating a section of floor, but for what? I don't care~

"Urusai, Urusai, Urusai! I should have a say in something like that. Now seriously who the Hell are you."

Did I not just fucking tell her? Oh wait a sec. I said WHAT I was. Really fucked up, clearly.
"I'm Saio Hira, I'm new. I don't think the others have met me, but I'm a Vizard like you!" I said almost as if I was right damn proud of it. When I said I was a vizard, I reached into my shirt and pulled out a paper plate, then blushed, before tossing that elsewhere, and pulling out my rabbit mask. I looked at Hirai with innocent eyes and tried to convey some sort of happiness coated in mounds of sugar.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:31 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Saio, Saio, Saio, ... Didn't Ika mention someone by that name joining up under me... Though he did not seem to be able to keep a straight face as he did so..... That Ass, I now know why Those were the thoughts going through the hot headed vizards mind as Saio introduced herself finally. Raising one eyebrow slightly as Saio pulled out a paper plate before tossing it and pulling out a mask that looked more like it was part of some weird fetish set or creepy easter bunny costume than belonging to a hollow. Extinguishing the flames on her blade Shana pulled it back and gave Saio some room to stand up, glaring at Saio with eyes ablaze with anger that she could barely keep from seeping into her voice Shana said, "Oh yeah, Ika mentioned you joining up with my team. Though when you didn't show at first I figured he was pulling my leg or something. Nope you are just some kind of a creeper. Well, welcome aboard, oh and if I ever catch you underneath my bed again you will get first hand knowledge of squad two interrogation techniques."

View user profile

on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:14 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

As the loli put her burning blade away, I felt my spine relax. I felt the urge to stretch out like a cat would, and I did so. Though I looked at her and saw the look of someone who was severely worse for wear, I sat up and smiled at her, despite her calling me a creep, which I'll openly admit I am, but only for certain redhead loli girls. Then she threatened me with 'interrogation techniques'. Gooooood night everybody! It's not like I didn't know what she meant. After my Squad 4 antics, I'd been... interrogated. In some cases beaten.

Not like I cared, I loved it.

That thought aside, I looked over to her, puzzled as to where we would go from here. I slapped my hand on the floor, gluing the bed to the floor and wall. She wasn't getting her bed back for the night as punishment. I got up, decidedly walking to the door, pausing, without turning around. "I'm gonna try and see if I can find you some more melon bread. I know how much you love that."

View user profile

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:43 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana watched her oddball new teammate stretch herself out like a cat as soon as the sword was retracted from her face. Saio then proceeded to give Shana a goofy grin even though the red-headed vizard was being rather harsh with her. In fact it seemed to Shana that Saio seemed to be deriving some kind of sick pleasure from Shana's treatment of her. Either that of from the thoughts caused by Shana's threat. Great, Thanks alot Ika, you just had to give me a crazy one.

Then Saio slapped her hand on the ground, causing Shana's bed and frame to flip up, attaching themselves to the wall as if through some kind of magnetism. Then the little oddball got up and started to make like she was about to leave, pausing at the door long enough to say something about the getting Shana some melon bread. Before Saio could walk through the door Shana grabbed her arm, the red-heads hand was hot to the touch, as her body began to literally radiate heat. Speaking in a voice as calm as she could muster, even managing to sound kind of sweet towards the end, Shana said "Oh No, not until you put the bed back. Then if you want I can show you where you can find the good stuff"

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:56 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I have to admit, she was really adorable when she was pleading to have punishments revoked. I couldn't just make her sit through all that and leave, could I?
Well I mean I could, but ehhh. I gave in to the loli, because how could I not? Slapping my foot down, the bed jiggled a little, before I stared at it, really upset at it for not listening to me the first time. I even had to say it out loud. "Okay, I know you heard me. Down, filthy bed. I will separate you two." In my head, possibly my head alone, I heard the wall whimper, and then the bed fell back down slowly, seemingly as though it was sulking.

I'll have to admit, even Clownpiece was questioning my sanity now. That's saying a lot considering she's almost as normal as I am. Though I hadn't noticed it much before, Shana was.... very warm. My pain tolerance is a bit messed up, but she felt comfortably warm. I looked at her, my expression settling to a much more docile face, and my hair and eyes settling into a pink and blue respectively."Wait, do you know where the best places for melon bread are? Maybe we could find other stuff too. I mean. Together."

Meanwhile, for those of you who really like reading my posts. I'm not mentioning any names, *cough cough* Lexie. This post isn't silly enough, so I'm denoting the fact that Clownpiece is sitting over in the corner of our room bawling because she thinks this whole scene is adorable. Sometimes I wonder where she gets her quirks from.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum