Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] When in Rome...(Kokoro and Kana)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:05 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro paced around the squad 12 barracks blatantly bored as shit and a little less than satisfied with how his run at the Vizard's ended.. but during his last excursion into the human world he had heard of someone whom was referred to as an "Advent Human for hire.." and this greatly interested him.. An accomplice could be just what the doctor ordered, depending on how she responded to things. He threw some cash in a quick bundle and stuffed it around his Zanpokuto, and was sure to have his lab in order before heading out. "I'm leaving again, if any of you mutts enter my room I'll be using intestines for drinking straws in the near future, you've all been warned adequately, ciao." And as he said this he was off, opening the Senkaimon as one would, he proceeded to enter the world of the living, unbeknownst to any whom weren't directly watching him do so..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:42 am

Kana leaned against the base of a stone pillar in the Villa Doria Pamphilj, a public park surrounding an old roman villa. The area was busy, a good place for a meeting and a bad place for a fight unless someone was looking to kill allot of people. That really wasn't Her problem, but the woman in black preferred to avoid innocent casualties unless the job was mindless slaughter. Of course the contact hadn't said anything about what job she would be taking on, only that the client was a shinigami. Which was.. Interesting, to say the least. It was not her usual client.

Her recent run in with that bount, and the cops, had certainly gotten her name out there. She hadn't intended to let things escalate so seriously, but if it got her better work, it was worth it. Better still, it was a Shinigami. She doubted it was a weak one either, considering they'd be to busy serving their higher ups to make deals with Mercenaries or assassins. She might have found someone worth serving. But she wasn't about to decide that without meeting this person first.

Humans were easy to judge, to read. Shinigami, might be different. She had little experience with them. She spotted a strange man walk over to a bench and sit down. He looked around, and appeared to be admiring the park. Based on his strange clothing, she was sure it was the client. She waited ten minutes, watching him, before she finally walked across the park and sat down on the bench, next to the client. "This is a lovely park. Have you seen it in the winter?" She said to him, her voice casual. Anyone listening would think nothing of it. When she was sure no one was listening she spoke again. "I'm not sure why you would have need of my skills, but I'm willing to hear you out. If you have somewhere more private to talk, that would be best."

View user profile

on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman could be sensed leaning somewhere a little ways off from him, perhaps one of the stone pillars in the Villa Doria Pamphilj, but that was of little concern for him. A public park surrounded that old roman villa, and it was rather busy this time of day. She seemed to be an odd mix of baffled and weary in equal measure not that he really minded. He preferred seeing her in a more natural setting anyway, he truly had all intentions of figuring this woman out if he could. Nonetheless, he continued with his original plan. He went to the bench and sat down, continuing to jot down the details of these architectural masterpieces before his very eyes.

He would be pretty hard to miss among the hordes of people here, the Captain's Haori was a pretty heavy trademark in terms of pointing out members of his exclusive fraternity. The captains of the Gotei 13 spared little expense after all, in making their appearances feared and their power known to all evil and rivals who would dare try to snuff them out.. She seemed to wait about ten minutes before finally walking towards him and sitting down on the bench, not that he really minded.. He tried to smile ever so slightly as she appeared on the bench before him. He didn't look at her as he spoke, but a smile adorned his face from ear to ear. "So you're the lovely Ms. Kana Lasdren is that right? I'm Kokoro Nashi, captain of squad 12 and it was more than a pleasure to meet you my dear.. As for seeing this park in the winter I can't say I've ever been so privileged unfortunately.."

The park was certainly beautiful, she wasn't at all wrong about that though he was mildly curious as to why she was so casually conversing with him.. she seemed to be attempting to ensure some form of privacy in their conversation, which Kokoro cared little about. Anyone he didn't want to hear them he could simply slaughter on impact, and they could do little to nothing about that. As she spoke, he nodded a little bit to show he was listening and smirked. "Well, here's a fun task.. the sun is going down and I need to get inside the coliseum anyway, so how about as a little demonstrator of your abilities you take out the two on duty guards without destroying the place, and get us inside... I'll make it worth your while no worries.." He smirked as he said this, showing the money he had in his pocket. Captain's were by no means penniless, and he was curious to see if her reputation held up..

Apps and Info:

on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:59 am

Kana nodded. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Kokoro Nashi." She said, though she didn't mean it. He was a stranger and a different being. She didn't trust him one bit. He casually went on, and spoke about a task he wanted her to complete, as a test. "Do you want them left alive... Or dead?" She asked, her voice growing excited at the idea. The answer was all she wanted to hear. She stood up. "There is a rooftop across from the entrance. Go there, and I'll give you a demonstration."

She stood up and walked away, then when she was out of sight, blurred, vanishing from sight. She made her way to the coliseum and waited for her potential employer to arrive. She examined the building, and the gated entrance closed off entrance to the turnstiles there to restrict the flow of public traffic. One guard was watching the entrance. The other was patrolling the length of fence that separated the building from the public.

Kana looked at Kokoro, and nodded. Then she walked off and made her way to the ground. She crossed the street to the fence, watcing the guards. the area was quiet, and no one seen her create a stairs of ice up to the top of the fence as she walked. She dropped down silently on the opposite side of the fence, the stairs of ice disappearing as she landed, and she took cover in an archway. She moved into the shadows of the next archway and waited. The guard passed, and her hand snaked out faster than lightning wrapping around his throat. Kana wrapped her arm around his throat and pulled him close.

With a quick twist she snapped his neck, leaned him against the arch and froze the blood in his dead veins. at a distance, he appeared to be still alive. Kana moved onto the second guard. He didn't even notice her coming up behind him. she formed an sword of black ice and slipped it into his ribs as she wrapped a hand around his mouth to silence him. She left the knife in place to freze his blood and stop blood spilling onto the ground, then she dragged him away to leave him in the shadow of an archway, like his friend. Finished, Kana looked up at Kokoro and nodded, then stepped into the shadows.

View user profile

on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman nodded emptily, she was a bit of a drone, almost as though she was brainwashed, or even mentally a blank slate. It was almost as though she was a being with a one tracked mind set on murder, not that Kokoro would mind in the least, it was simply unusual and downright amusing to say the very least. She said that it was a pleasure to meet him though he could tell it was a formality as opposed to actual pleasantries of which she actually meant in some way, shape, or form.. "He rolled his eyes, and spoke up "I don't expect you to ask like you trust me, or even like me, hell, I don't expect you to act like you even take some form of pleasure from my presence and or existence, so please spare me such insulting insinuations..."

She seemed to get excited at the prospect at the little mission he had put forth for her, and he smiled along with her, pondering which path he should have her take.. "Hm.. Kill them, I've no need for them and frankly, it'll be more representative of your skills in terms of what I am actively interested in.." She stood up, and began walking in their general direction before speaking to him, giving him directions of a proper vantage point to watch from. She had a certain quiet confidence to her, and seemingly took quite a bit of pride in her work.. "Will do, I thank you for the front row seats.." And with that he began to ascend, quickly to the rooftop parallel to the entrance, and he took a seat, curious as to what she would end up doing..

The woman walked away, and then? She was out of sight, seemingly she had perfected the human Shunpo equivalent known as Blur, which was beyond impressive to Kokoro.. "I see, very good thus far.." he said this to himself in part to take a mental note of what he was seeing, audio cues to help him remember visual stimuli.. She seemed to be waiting for him to make a signal of sorts, as she made her way casually to the Coliseum. He simply smirked, waving a hand in her direction, eagerly anticipating the show he had just been promised. "Well let's see what you've got little Miss Assassin.. heh.."

She was seemingly examining the building, probably taking note of the same things that Kokoro was. The fact that the gated entrance was closed off to restrict entry to the turnstiles from the general public, the fact that one guard was watching the entrance, and that one was patrolling the length of the fence which acted as a boundary, to keep the public out of the vicinity.. "Okay, good.. she's not rushing things.." Kokoro began to take notes immediately, scribbling them down as he would... in his note book, he wrote the following.. "user of human Shunpo equivalent, observational from what I can tell, Captain level Spiritual Pressure, Stoic, murderous intent with little direction or personal obligations.." he clicked his pen once more, and went back to watching..

She nodded in his general direction as he clicked the pen, and seemingly had decided that it was time for the show to begin.. She made her way to ground level as Kokoro looked on, weary and more than a little excited, as well as expectant in regards to what was coming next. He hoped she would not be a let down in regards to general combat acumen, and stealthy dispatch.. She crossed the street to the fence, and continued observing the guards, not rushing in, and he had a feeling this was instinct as opposed to nerves. Smart, and he jotted that down as well, being careful as he watched to write down all observations he could come up with.. The area was quiet, one would think they were deaf if they didn't know any better.. as she created a flight of stairs from ice, he couldn't help but smirk in her general direction.. She was an ice user.. he took very close note of that, observing that her abilities seemingly matched her personality's general disposition..

She dropped down silently, clearing the fence with relative silence... The stairs of ice disappeared as she landed and took to the shadows of a nearby archway, hiding, stealth seemingly continuing to be her top priority.. the stairs of ice disappearing as she landed, and she took cover in an archway. She then moved to the shadows of the next archway, waiting for the next guard to pass, and when he did? She made a quick, less than flattering mess of him.. As he passed, her hand lashed out as though it were shot out of a cannon, wrapping around his throat. She pulled him close, fear and confusion filled his eyes in equal measure, and then?..

With a simple twist, she snapped his neck, leaning him against the arch she had came from and freezing the blood in his corpse.. He could tell because he still appeared to be alive, though he knew this was not the case.. the pale look of his body, the whiteness of the skin and the changing of color that ever so slightly dotted his veins was enough to convey the beyond simple fact that the man was dead as a door-knob, and had zero chance of a physical rebuttal, or anything of similar likeness.. Kokoro jotted down that her ice was beyond deadly, and that she was quick.. knew how to kill with nearly unmatched proficiency.. Such a spectacle was a welcomed reprieve from the justice laden, righteous horse-crap that constituted the Gotei 13's way of doing things.. He smirked, nodding approvingly as she made her way to the other man..

Finished, Kana looked up at Kokoro and nodded, then stepped into the shadows. She moved onto the second guard, and this poor son of a gun wasn't going to have it any better than the last guy.. He didn't even seem to notice as he sneaking up behind her, forming a sword or dagger like thing, black ice of some sort.. She slid it through his ribs, probably penetrating both lungs judging from the angle, and the fact that the man seemed to be gargling blood.. She even left the hand over his mouth to silence him, her form was beyond impeccable.. As she left the blade in his ribs, it seemed to freeze her blood much as she had done with the last guy.. She dragged him to the shadows of the next archway, the freezing of his blood had prevented any excess bleeding.. He smirked, as she looked in his general direction.. "Well Done my dear.."

He jumped down using Shunpo to close the gap, before clapping as he approached her, wearing a smirk reminiscent of a child having just found his new plaything.. with the caveat that the child's favorite plaything was the simple game of life and death.. I think we can reach some form of understanding here my dear... I really do.. I truly believe given our combined minds and abilities, we could accomplish quite a large number of things together.." He smiled a bit, still beyond elated with what he had just paid witness to, and he was clearly in favor of working with this woman towards whatever ends he could. "So, what was your name again my dear?.." His tall, slender figured casting an intimidating shadow over the woman as he asked, his slender frame gave way to tendrils coming from various pours in his arms and hands... "Don't be afraid my dear.."

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:07 pm

The Shinigami approached and offered her a good job for her killing prowess. She shrugged, staying silent. as he continued, speaking about how they could work well together. He was tall, though she didn't shy away as he towered over her. She was 5'2" tall, she was used to it and had killed men bigger. He asked her name, again, and she sneered as he told her not to be afraid. "Believe me, I'm not." She replied coldly. "My name is Kana. And say what you like, as long as you have money to pay me, you can have my services as a killer." She said.

She leaned against an archway. "So what will it be. I have rates, if you want me free to fight for you at anytime. Or you can pay by the kill, meaning i'll be doing other work too and wont always be free to do as you need as quickly. I'll let you decide, though i'm sure a soul reaper can easily rustle up cash if need be."

View user profile

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:32 am

Vizard
Vizard
The job offer seemed to be met with a cold, mechanical shrug and outright silence which Kokoro was NOT a fan of.. He towered over her, and frankly? At this point it wouldn't have mattered if she was 30 feet tall, he was going to rip this bitch from post to post. She wasn't afraid? She was demanding pay-rates? Was she unaware of who the blue red and yellow fuck she was talking to? "Sweetheart," Kokoro said with a sadistic grin etched across his face, Reitsu releasing in rather large quantities. "I am not your average customer, and this is not a game of buy the broad, I say you work for me you do so in the hopes that I don't rip you limb from fucking limb.." Kokoro's Reitsu flared once more, "Reap Kurushimu.."

As she leaned against the archway, Kokoro quickly shot a tentacle at it, dislodging it from where it once sat. A smirk crossed his face, and he looked towards her. "Here's a deal, we're going to have a fight to the death. If I kill you, you die. If you kill me, I die. If I spare you and deem you worthy of the air you're breathing now? You'll work for me, or die. Ready, Set," and like that he was behind her, Scythe drawn and readily in hand. He made a horizontal slash with the powerful intent of cleaving her dead in two, and he would follow that with a step forwards and a kick towards her stomach, before attempting to throw his scythe at her, if it hit she would be hurting for certain. If it didn't? He'd retract it back to his hand. The arrogance of this woman had rubbed him the wrong way, and she would pay for it in full.

Apps and Info:

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:19 pm

His demeanor changed when she started speaking about pay rates. His power surged and he destroyed the archway behind Kana, who created a wall of ice to lean on. He offered her a counter deal, causing Kana's face almost split in half with a wild smile. "And here I was thinking you were going to be all formal and pompus!" She said. He moved behind her and the ice exploded out blocking his scythe as she dived forwards. The ice block was cleaved in two and she pushed the top half of the block towards him, shattering it into spikes at the same time.

Forming a black ice greatsword she parried the scythe throw away from her, and pointed her hand at him. A ball of cold formed and shot at him, exploding on impact. Hit or miss, it left a large chunk of ice spikes there. Kana Blurred towards Kokoro while he was distracted, leaving a streak of ice on the ground behind he. As she reached him she would spin, slashing her great sword around in a powerful full moon slash. She back flipped away and shot the ice chunk her ice blast left behind towards the shinigami.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:29 am

Vizard
Vizard
She seemed to take notice of the change in body language and facial expression that was exhibited by him when she mentioned pay rates, and this was probably in her best interest in all fairness. As she created the wall of ice to lean on, he couldn't help but smirk in her general direction. She seemed livid with excitement, almost as though she wouldn't be any happier if he had given her the world on a platter. This woman lived for combat seemingly, interesting, but it was no matter. Kokoro already knew her gimmick, she was an ice manipulator much as Sou-Taichou Lisola. Weak to lightning, and fire. She was also a human, thus susceptible to any and all forms of mortal wounding. Finally, her veins may run as cold as ice, but her nerves? Pain impacted them the same as anything else. "Well my dear child, at least your failures to amply estimate things will be a regret two-fold now.."

As the ice exploded outwards he smirked, it formed into a block, which he proceeded to cleave in half with relative ease. The Block moved towards him and turned to spikes from the top portion after she had dived forwards to avoid him. The spikes were parried with relative ease, as he spun the scythe around like a helicopter blade after a step back, effectively turning them all to crystal dust. "Is that your best trick little girl?" Kokoro plucked one of the pieces of stray ice out of his shoulder. Blood was visible, but not a matter of concern. "You'll pay for that dearly my child, unfortunately for you.. I do not accept cash as payment.."

As she formed the black-ice great-sword and parried the scythe throw, Kokoro retracted it back to his dominant hand and saw the ball of ice coming his way. He Shunpo'd to get around it, and then noticed that she had followed him using some Human equivalent to Shunpo, perhaps it was that Blur technique he had been reading about.. Regardless, the ice stained the ground as she did this, making her trail very easy to follow.   As the woman spun, Kokoro was ready for it. He did not care if he was damaged, he had two vulnerable parts that some level of regeneration could not help him to mend.. He swung horizontally not as a defensive move, but as an offensive move. If she did not stop her cut she would surely be ripped open along with him. If she did stop the cut, he would then proceed to follow her unabated using Shunpo, assuming she had moved of course. Regardless of whether or not she had, he would be on top of her at this point. Regardless of whether or not she used Shunpo and or back-flipped away, the ice chunk would be flying in his general direction. Not that it would matter in the least. He used his tentacles to swat it to the ground before getting on top of her officially. Slashing downwards and using the other side of his tentacles to close her in. If she thought she could be clever by closing in over the top, she was wrong. He threw a few over the top as well to catch her, like a net. He had caught his prey, and was pushing her towards indescribable pain at this point. Back into his tendril/tentacles she went, Kokoro slashing away as it happened..

Apps and Info:

on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:25 am

Kana seen the slash coming in and released the sword, jumping back as she did. It might still hit him, but seemed unlikely. He slashed at her as he tried to pen her in with tentacles. A pair of black ice swords formed in her hands and she started blocking nad parrying his attacks. He was already putting a bit of pressure on her, his scythe catching her aver the shoulder. She spun out of it before he could hook her in, but it left a gash on her. Without thinking, she entered second form, her power spiking.

He had her pinned, but she was able to keep up with his strikes more easily now she turned into a storm of blades, defending herself. But she still needed to create distance. In an instant of opening she thrust one of her swords into the ground and twenty blades of ice burst from the ground around her. It didn't matter if it hit, or he some how dodged. Either way, she created the opening she needed to escape, and dashed back. Her hand rose and 20 ice javelins appeared between them, and shot at him at half the speed of a bala.

With distance and time created, Kana slipped through the archways of the Colosseum, leading him into the arena itself. The floor of the arena had been restored, sand and all. Interesting timing, that she should fight for her life during some sort of special event involving the Colosseum. She moved into the middle of the Arena and waited for the Shinigami to arrive. She was still smiling. He was a hell of an opponent to fight. She wasn't going to win this. But she was going to fuck him up. She smiled at the idea.

As soon as he appeared, she shot at him. This time she didn't leave a trail of ice. She closed in, getting in close. His scythe's reach was a strength, but also a hindrance, being that if she was close enough his swings would be harder to connect to her. At the same time, she drove one sword forward, attempting to drive it straight into the body, and slashed the other one down at his leg, the crossed it back across his chest. She then used blur to retreat, leaving a trail of ice, and also shot another ball of cold energy at him. Hit and run tactics would only work for so long though.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum