Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have many questions ^_^

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:06 am

While browsing the forums attempting to absorb all new information I've come across some things that require clarification.

First in terms of the new character release update, I wanted to know what "Hyper mode" and "Toukai" were. I don't recall ever seeing these terms in Bleach manga or anime, however I know that this site has slightly veered away from precise mechanics of the canon. Should I assume that "Hyper mode" is when someone goes berserk or something? If this is the case is this something that's reserved for humans that none of the other races can do?

I also see that Sinners have percentages instead of releases? Or do they have releases or seals that limit the full expression of their power? Does the percentage that they use effect their form at all ie cause transformations or mutations? I attempted to look at the template for clues but didn't see one listed among the others.

I also had questions about using coins for purchasing organizations. Are there for NPC organizations? If a bunch of RPers get together and decide they want to act as a group, are they somehow prevented from doing this if they don't have the coinage? Any clarification you can give me on groups would be much appreciated.

To segue into my next question, I see that the Espada rankings are based completely on tier now. If someone of lower tier kills someone of a higher tier, what happens? Are they prevented from ascending in rank to replace the Espada they killed? Or are they simply given tier boost to maintain the integrity of the rule?

View user profile

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:50 am

Vizard
Vizard
Hyper Mode is just a human equivalent to Segunda. It's a release allowing for further expansion of their powers. Toukai is a way for Shinigami to match Segunda. Kind of like Final Mugetsu, but is reserved for uber high level people. Segunda and all equivalents are reserved for those with a tier in the area of 1-1 or 0-5 or higher obviously.

Sinners aren't technically released yet, just for when they are released BUT it'll be something along the lines of power seals. Discussing that currently.

Coins were a pre-req because I DON'T want there to be a lot of organizations lol. If there are more orgs than members it begins to lose it's relative luster. Also, I don't do NPC Orgs. If it's an org It's IC.

If an Espada were defeated or killed, the Espada would obviously move up sequentially. If they survive a close battle, and say a 1-3 beats a 1-1 because that 1-1 was fire and that 1-3 was water, I may be more inclined to say the battle match up decided the victor, NOT the actual combat, and wait for them to get to that tier before adjusting. It would be kind of shitty for me to Make an Arrancar 2 tiers lower than the Primera, that counters him perfectly, because I know I can just beat him and take his spot.

So yeah.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:53 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Hyper mode, Full Hollow Form, and Toukai were creations of MY site. I gave permission for them to be used here because it balances the races and helps prevent people from feeling "forced" to play a certain race in order to be strong. Thats also why there is a power state comparison.

Hyper Mode is a humans maximum power (And not every human has/uses it anyways. But that doesn't make them weaker by default). That is all. Toukai is the same for Shinigami. it was part of our balancing the races so no one felt they HAD to be a certain race to be strong. If you don't like it. Too bad. Idc if it's not canon. This isn't canon. It's a RP forum using Bleach's Universe and Terminology.

Sinners have percentages because unless otherwise made "by character" Sinners don't have multiple forms of power like other people. But they are not always going to be sitting at 100% full power all the time. No one can handle that. it would tire them out at some point. Thus the differences being noted. If a sinner wants to fight Bankai he's GOING to have to power up via wording in RP. Not hard. not complicated. "Dude A powered up to athe maximum because his opponent had released Toukai/Hypermode/Segunda Etapa/Full Hollow Form" .....Hard right? >_>

"Groups" Were never denied and never will be but they will also never be on the same level as an Organization like the Gotei 13. Just because you run a group doesn't mean you can suddenly take on an Organization and win. You can try. You may even do some drastic damage to them. But in the end an Org is simply bigger than any mere "group".

The only "group" thing that is against the rules is Power Ranger Syndrome. Where in One person uses multiple characters to create unfair advantages for themselves against another person. (Example I suddenly team up Rena, Reno, and Mina and fight some lone arrancar. That'd be total bullshit. I'm one person I should only use one. MAYBE two. Characters at a time.)

But five different people (Not accounts. but actual people) using their single characters to form a group or team is fine. If it becomes a forum wide issue. I'm sure something could be done through RP to break them up or cripple them. But I doubt someone is that big of an asshole to make that situation be a thing.

Coins are for buying equipment, usually made by members for their characters and approved by staff, to keep people from just adding equipment to their apps and having a zillion toys on top of any abilities they have. This doesn't keep people from making "Gear based" characters but it keeps people with actual abilities from having loads of powers and loads of equipment.

Considering you can't kill someone without permission this won't come up and even on the very rare lowballed chance it does.. you either have the tier requirement and challenge for the spot (Or if it's empty just apply for it) or you have to tier up and then challenge for the spot.

If you killed the previous owner and want to reserve the spot (Which Jeff made clear people can do) you can and then tier up (There are like 4 ways to do so? two of which are quite feasible?) and then take it.

View user profile

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:58 am

Vizard
Vizard
Let me point out that Rena acts this way with me, and everyone else. If it seems hard it's not because of you, so don't take it out of context as insulting or anything of that nature.

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:11 am

Ok then. I'll have more questions in a bit. Maybe I'll become a sinner :letsdoit:

View user profile

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
They won't be out for a bit. I have plans to introduce them that are for the most part finalized. I plan ahead a bit, but upon introduction I've no issue with you becoming one.

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:10 am

I have additional questions after reading your reply to my revamped/resubmitted application.

First, are you guys still in the process of determining how damage works, being that there is no longer damage chart usage and I also see the AR system is no longer applicable. Is damage in its entirety determined by individuals now?

Some people are using the app with the more complicated coding, and some aren't. Is this something that is still being worked on?

I see that racial specialties are being posted. Will this be taking the place of the "known skills" in the past app? Are these things that no longer need to be stated or is this all still something being worked out?

View user profile

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:33 am

Vizard
Vizard
First, are you guys still in the process of determining how damage works, being that there is no longer damage chart usage and I also see the AR system is no longer applicable. Is damage in its entirety determined by individuals now?

Damage is up to the participants. A set guideline is pointless, because people are different character to character.

|-Rena edit - A cero is a cero. Characters strengths/weaknesses/tiers are so varied that a chart would be either massive or worthless.-|

Some people are using the app with the more complicated coding, and some aren't. Is this something that is still being worked on?

New apps use my coding, old apps don't o-o..

|-Rena edit - and transfers usually hit the template wall. But that doesn't come up much. Mostly as long as it's legible and easy to get through idc personally.-|

I see that racial specialties are being posted. Will this be taking the place of the "known skills" in the past app? Are these things that no longer need to be stated or is this all still something being worked out?

Doesn't really need to be said.

|-Rena edit - ........Why would we post it so everyone can know it if we were going to be like "Oh well your specific quincy didn't state he had a quincy racial ALL of them generally have... so.. screw you.." That doesn't make sense. Clearly we're putting them there so people have less redundant information on their apps. Much like shinigami/vizard knowing practically all canon Kidou. Even crappy practitioners still knew kidou. The app's strengths and weaknesses and tier would determine how the kidou they used actually happened if it happened at all..-|

#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum