Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:12 pm

Espada
Espada
Wade Winston Castle walked and walked, unaffected by the eternity of the deserts beyond. As a Human/Shinigami - as a soul; a beast and a devourer, a killer and a skilled one at that - he couldn't possibly be affected by the heat. The man couldn't truly sweat, for sweating was a reaction of a living body - souls didn't need to transpire or respire. Neither was necessary for the existence and survival of a Soul. Indeed, Wade could have walked endlessly, though of course, the tedium of the task would kill him far sooner than this artificial heat or the artificial moon in the skies, with its everlasting glow spreading across the lands the man walked, purposeless.

He was wearing a full suit as he walked the through the vast desert, believe it or not. It was his signature outfit. One might think him as a madman to wear such clothes in a situation like this. Where no man would dare to wear such clothes while traveling through the heating desert. But Wade did not care, neither did he cared of what others thinked about him. He was man of class and reputation. Whichever situation it might be, he would always dress elegantly. Even if it was the case of traveling through a vast desert where hope for meeting civilization was growing thin by the second.  

Endless was indeed, the desert, and Wade was seemingly lost, though in his mind, there was no goal of any sorts. Like an elder, he enjoyed a walk, though as opposed to a park, he found pleasure in a... desert? The only pleasure to be had from such a gloomy, sullen place as this, would have been to build a Sand Castle. But... well, Wade's pride didn't exactly allow him to... enjoy such foolish, common 'acts'.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:05 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Tara was doing her standard patrol of the Espada's territory within the realm of Hueco Mundo. One could argue that the entire thing was theirs, but there was a limit to how much man power and how far they would stretch said man-power in order to patrol the entire area. She didn't expect much. In fact she didn't think she'd find anything but sand and hollow. You know. Those two things that were SUPPOSED to be in Hueco Mundo. And yet here was some "male" wandering around. He was alone and he was all dressed up, which confused Tara because even if he was a "fancy" person him still being perfectly dressed meant that either no Hollow had bothered to try and eat him.. Or he was so strong that no garden variety hollow within the White Desert had a chance against him.

In either case she meandered over to him and waved, "Hello stranger. I'd like to know your name, your age, your reason for being here, and why I shouldn't eat you."

(Short.. but meh.. It'll get better)

View user profile

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Espada
Espada
Wade was approached by an Arrancar, who was most likely doing her guard duties in the realm of Hueco Mundo. She was a short, thin, funny looking girl who wore some kind of horned liked thing on her head. As a person who roamed the human world often, and who was aware of the new kinds of fads, even Wade had a hard time identifying what kind of thing she wore on her head. However what confused Wade the most was the fact that how did this person appear out of nowhere since a few minutes ago, Wade was losing hope of finding civilization.

The girl started asking him basic questions, as in his name, age, what was his deal doing here and why she shouldn't she eat him. Looking at her with a lopsided grin, Wade spoke, "Whoa, whoa, whoa... slow down with your questions, little girl. I'll answer them, but not here." He stopped as he took his handkerchief out from his pocket and wiped the sweat that was on his forehead. The heat was getting to him harder than he expected. As he looked back at the little girl, Wade spoke again, "Just take me to some kind of shelter spot and I'll answer whatever question you have." as he started walking expecting the girl to accompany him to the place he requested. "By the way, my name is Jimmie Reese. Like you know; Yankees second baseman."

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:59 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"while I realize that's a sports thing.. I'm a hollow not a human. I don't see how you could expect me to keep track of those things. As for being a little girl.. I'm hundreds of years old.." Tara said sternly as he basically said he wasn't asking any questions until she took him to shelter. First she was insulted that anyone would dare to order her, The Segunda Espada, to do anything. She only took orders from Graven and rarely ever listened to even the Primera Espada Yuki. Second she was on patrol to keep out intruders. He was not getting a step closer to Hueco Mundo.

"I don't know how you got here. I don't really care. You don't need shelter. I'm not your friend or your ally. I'm the guard on duty and you are trespassing. Now explain yourself or I begin the process of "Eating" you Mr. Intruder." She pulled a black dirk out of thin air and grinned as she hoped he would be dumb enough not to answer her. She was a bit hungry and a fresh soul would fix that right up. Hollow souls just didn't have the same... satisfaction.

View user profile

on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Espada
Espada
Wade realised that dealing with this girl was going to be harder than he thought. Even though he had the intention of trying to convince her of helping him, Wade knew that she was the type of person that cannot be easily coaxed. However that did not mean that Wade would give up on his effort on trying to get what he wanted. He would simply try on another way to get what he desired. Because Wade knew that if he stayed open to the burning heat much longer, he would loose his consciousness. "Alright then, I'll pay your little game, little girl." Wade muttered under his breath quite infuriated as he knew what he had to do next.

Looking at the little girl, his expression changed as he smiled, "Well, there is actually nothing much to explain. I roam the white deserts of Hueco Mundo in search of my prey." Wade said in a soft tone as he paused for a few seconds only to start speaking again, "I'm sure you're wondering what kind of prey I'm referring too. I'm a contract killer. I was assigned to eliminate a rouge soul reaper that was somewhere in Hueco Mundo. But unfortunately for me I lost track of my target and lost him. And here I am." He looked down quite embarrassed of himself as kind of situation had never occurred to him before. Looking back at the little girl, Wade spoke, "So now that I've answered your question, will you show me towards a shelter spot?"

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:07 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Tara's eye twitched as her hearing, which was much greater than probably any other hollows, caught his muttering, "Yeah no. Your soul reaper is dead dying or forfeit because I'm going to find him and eat him, but you do not need shelter because you are going to die right here and now."

Bang.

With a sonido the speedy tank known as Tara the Destroyer was behind the man bringing her black dirk down to bear against his spine. Assuming she missed she'd try to bring that same sides leg up into a kick against his back/side area. If that too missed she would technically be facing away from him but would suddenly bend over so that her head was touching the ground but her face was looking at him before firing a Cero from her mouth in his direction.

The man came from nowhere. Was not a hollow. Was not of the Espada. Was making demands of Tara, the Segunda, and was treating her like a lesser.

No wonder she was going to eat him.

View user profile
#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum