Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:51 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3
#Tsukiakari Shojo

©2013 caliburn

Sighing as the Captain of Squad 12 pretty much told him to go die in a hole, Okami spun about, ducking low to avoid the bullets coming at him from behind and slashing out the legs of the trooper trying to take a bite out of his arm. Spinning his Zanpakuto up to bisect his head, the Vizard then used Shunpo to close with one of the others. Sticking his too-long katana through the man's eye, he then ripped outward with his sword glowing an icy blue, causing a shockwave to behead the last trooper. Flicking his wrist to get the grime off of his blade, he looked at the twenty zombies headed towards him. Cussing up a storm, he decided to just deal with it how he normally dealt with things: Overwhelming force. He would begin to emit a black, smoky reiatsu that held silvery sparks and swirls, reminiscent of a galaxy, in it's depths as the ground began to crack beneath him. Listening to his beloved Zanpakuto speak in the back of his mind, he would smirk as he released his Shikai to begin the slaughter. "Eclipse, Tsukiakari Shojo."
technique log

Technique Name: Charged Blade
Technique Description: The amount of force generated when Okami swings his Zanpakuto blasts outward with enough power to create cracks in the surrounding landscape. He accomplishes this by pouring reiatsu into his sword, infusing it with his resolve to kill. He can also amplify his sword’s strikes with this technique, and can channel reiatsu into anything the blade pierces. Can be used instantly, but requires a 3 post cool-down.

Name: Celestial Reiatsu
Effect: The moment Okami was born, his reiryoku was infused with the chaotic nature of the cosmos. It is constantly shifting and lashing out, causing it to slice into anything within around 5 feet of him while uncontrolled. It also has the odd side effect of creating moving constellations when in use, superficially affecting Okami’s various techniques on occasion. This can be almost anything, from a serpentine dragon coiling around Okami to a roaring lion pouncing towards the enemy, playing Chicken. Such side effects have no bearing on combat, however. This energy appears smoky black, with a silvery edge and currents of silver throughout, and has a texture unlike any other that reminds one of their first whiffs of unadulterated passion and freedom.

Name: Phase 1: Waxing Crescent
Effect: Reiatsu molds itself around Tsukiakari Shojo, surrounding the entire sword with a light reminiscent of an oversized claymore. This stance devotes all of the user’s power to offense, sacrificing the usual addition to your physical durability granted by Shikai in order to hit harder, faster, and have more reiatsu.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:37 am

Vizard
Vizard
Adalicia

The zombies came not longer after Adalicia spoke, though they were definitely not normal zombies... At least not all of them. Right off rip two of them moved unnaturally fast for corpses, one of which attacked her and the other the shinigami next to her. The moment she felt the zombie behind her, her hand snapped up and throat grabbed it. Once a firm grip was established, she pull the head inside the orbiting glass so her hand wasnt inside the glass.

A sadistic smile crossed the womans lips and suddenly her glass shards sped up to startling speeds, blending the zombies body. A bloody mist sprayed forth from the shards as the zombie was shredded. Ada didn't stop til the head severed from the beasts body and once she did, it revealed the mangled corpse. It was no longer recognizable as a body, but there it was. Ada's green eyes moved from the mangled body to the severed head, then scoffed as she tossed it away. What weak, pathetic creatures. Good for nothing, but sport. thought Ada.

Were those gunshots? Adalicia looked over to the rest of her group, seeing the zombie troopers firing guns. It seemed like this fight could get a little more interesting. Then the cackles of an insane being caught her attention. Her eyes drifted to the crazy one, what an unfathomable amount of pleasure from this. She couldn't see the point in getting that worked up, but at least someone was enjoying themselves.

Suddenly twenty more zombies were heading her way and a small sigh escaped her lips. These weren't even worth her time, but might as well get on with it. Adalicia held up her hand, looking straight through her hollow hole and grinned. The woman commanded one of her shards to hover directly in front of her hollow hole and suddenly a crimson energy formed in a ball on the other side. Adalicia's green eyes narrows and she released her collected energy, sending a cero into the oncoming horde. With a quick count, it seemed she only missed two of the twenty. With a single wave of her hand, Ada sent of two streams of her shards and shredded them with ease. This caused two more clouds of sprayed blood and gore.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:57 am

Soul
Soul
(For Noziel) As the Lost Girl took the slashes to the chest, they fell slowly into pieces, but the head had not been dispatched.. One appeared behind his right ankle and made a bite, aiming to take a chunk out, and then grabbed the leg attempting to bite closer to the calf. If the man was caught by surprise by the shadow movements after all, he’d surely be caught off guard by the fact that it could still move and fight since the head hadn’t been dealt with… Then, he would notice a horde of 20 zombies approaching from his right side, attempting to make a meal out of him.

(For Saio) As the woman began her giddy little monologue, and the two crawled onto her, she shoved them off, first the one with the gun, and taking out the other two using him.. As she began to beat them to puddled mush, her hair fluctuating with colors, she, much like the Shinigami prior too, neglected to deal with the head. They crawled towards her, parts being lost in the path as they crawled, and attempted to bite at her ankles once more.. As she threw the spirit stick, it would be avoided due to the fact that the zombies had already been dispatched, and if it made contact it would do nothing because they had no Reitsu. Two new troopers appeared, and began to open fire from a range, attempting to take the wild Saio out of the air.. Not that the rainbow hair and hammer made her a hard target. And in the meantime.. 20 zombies (4 tier garden variety..) appeared below her, trying to bite her and grab her from the air..

(For Kokoro..) As the troopers lost their guns, they charged, only to have their heads penetrated by the tendrils he had launched, and their heads were plucked off and thrown. As the one approached to bite his ankle, as it’s head had avoided significant damage, the curb stomp follow up did more than the trick. It was the ghoul he had lifted via his scythe.. The scythe helicopter gimmick dispatched about 20 zombies before he quit.. As he did this, 2 new Lost Girl Zombies appeared behind him in the shadows, and made slashes with their clawed hands at his back, and one appeared from the side to take a bite out of his arm. Then, 20 zombies approached from the front. Kokoro, would be cornered at this point, but that probably wouldn’t last.. Though as he turned to deal with them he would soon have to deal with the next trooper at his back..

(For Okami..) As the man ducked to avoid the bullets, another trooper would have appeared at the side, opening fire from the position he was in now.. As he slashed the legs out from under the one Trooper, it continued its approach trying to take a bite out of his side, since they were both at ground level. It wouldn’t last though, as his corpse was bisected up the middle. It’s head officially dispatched. He then used Shunpo to close the gap with one of the other troopers.. He then stabbed one in the head, and used the shock-wave to behead another, though it also worked as a lobotomy of sorts, dispatching the three officially.. Three more would then appear, opening fire, while a lost girl appeared at his back as he went to release, attempting to take a chunk out of his shoulder. Finally, from the east, 20 more garden variety Zombies would appear, attempting to push him towards the woods.

(For Adalicia..) The First Trooper was grabbed, and dragged through the glass orbit which proceeded to function much like a blender. She threw the head away, and it got caught in the glass as well, shredding it to a bloody pile of tissue and not much else.. The Cero dispatched all the zombies oncoming but two, and those two she sent shards of glass at, shredding them almost, but they still crawled towards her, as though they were demented tinker toys. Then, another lost girl zombie appeared from her side, and then another from her back, both inside the orbit of the glass, and attempting to take a chunk out of her shoulder area.. They traveled through the shadows after-all. Then, as they appeared, she would soon see a new horde of thirty or so Zombies approaching from the North.. Things were getting interesting to say the least..

TOTAL KILL COUNT: Lost Girls: 1/25 killed. Troopers: 6/100 Zombies: 38/????
TOTAL IN PLAY: (Like.. Attacking or dead..) Lost Girls 8/25 Troopers: 15/100 Zombies: 150/????
ATTACKING: Lost Girls: 7/24 Troopers: 9/94 Zombies: 112/????

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:53 pm

8th Division
8th Division
~ Noziel Aran ~

So of course, these Zombies were a bit more.... desperate to cling to life than my desperation to finish all my paperwork. By which I meant that even though I'd torn the things to shreds, I neglected to destroy the heads. At which point I decided there were several options, of which I chose to stab the head, then blast it off at a zombie in the distance with a gust of wind. It made a sickening 'squish' sound, then I noticed a zombie attempting to grab and bite my leg, deciding I should pierce the cranium and just outright kill it instead of dismembering it.

Another one at my right ankle, clearly these things were not of the intelligent variety. So I took care to stab that one in the head too. Off in the distance, there were about 20 zombies walking in my direction, though I took care to notice that one had the head I'd thrown out earlier stuck in its gut. Sighing out of sheer disgust over that sight, I said to hell with it, summoned a gust of wind, and threw my Shikai out, giving it a sight spin, hoping to cleave through the horde with ease.

Out of nowhere, however, something hit me. Literally. Though it made me feel slightly weaker, I couldn't seem to tell what it was. I shrugged off the idea for now, as I had more important things to deal with.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:04 pm

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

I need to start watching The Walking Dead apparently, cause I don't know shit about fighting zombies. Not that they're really canon for this universe anyways. Doesn't matter. Stupid heads. I looked at the pathetic remnants of the bodies that remained and decided to crush all of them with my boots. By the way, I'm wearing boots. Because fuck these zombies, that's why.

Off in the distance, my spirit stick found a target to stick to, but it wasn't a zombie. In fact, it was that weird looking shinigami that did the windy thing. I had to laugh, because honestly, I was glad it stuck to something useful. It'd be even funnier when he finally realized that he had the equivalent of a giant "GO TEAM!" balloon stick stuck to his ass. Phew.

Aside from that particular shenanigan, which was glorious on its own, a few more stooper troopers came in, guns blazing and I said to hell with them divebombing and tackling each to the ground, avoiding the fire. With each trooper down, I squashed my boot through whatever remnant of a brain they had left before dealing with the horde of 20 odd zombie looking freaks in the distance. Simply put, I wanted Clownpiece to go out and lecture them to death, but she said there was something else she had to tend to, like bull fucking shit she did. Damn spirit was chickening out on me, so I charged forward, ready to beat the tar out all of them, bowling them all down if the need arose.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile
#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum