Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Halloween Event] GROUP 1 (Ghouls and Lost Girl Zombies)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:06 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the zombie troops known as Ghouls, and the Lost Girl Zombies began to arrive, and Alucard rose from the dead as most Vampire Zombie fuckers do? The plan changed with relative ease, and quickness.. Meanwhile, there was an evil bastard whom fully intended to fuck the world up in some distant lab across the island a few clicks north.. needless to say, the best course of action became more than apparent for all those involved, though Ika was the first to vocalize it. "I want one group of us to take these zombie bitches, one group to take on Alucard, and one group to take on whoever the hell is responsible for this mess.. Oi, Noziel, dude I punched, you lead a group against these zombie fuckers.. Snow White, (Accelerator) bitch later, and deal with Alucard. Find a group. Whoever wants to take on the leader, come with me. For now? Take position. And like that Ika was off.. and it was time to begin..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Vizard
Vizard
(Yuki is pulling out, So I'm inserting Kokoro. If I don't finish this post feel free to respond as the opening poster.)
Kokoro had arrived the island late, as one might expect from a man whom didn't really dabble with much in terms of responsibility outside of his lab work.. but the idea of men whom had been revived to be fledgling brainwashed zombies, dead men walking, these ideas of which he had heard briefly over the radio were simply too much, too fun not to explore at length. He brought many testing kits with him, ready to sample tissue, ready to sample their strengths and weaknesses, he was prepared to run on the spot analysis, he had basically brought enough stuff to set up a mini-lab and tear through the island all by his lonely looking for subjects to research... But it seemed as though many men and women had already appeared, earlier than he had. Which irritated him more than a little bit.. "How disappointing.. if those bastards hurt my samples I might have to use them instead.."

As Kokoro arrived at the tail end of a rousing speech about how the groups should split up to take on various foes, Kokoro opted to join the weakest of the bunch. There was one woman, an Arrancar, that was close if not equal in power to him. There was a Captain level Vizard, and the other two were both Vice Captain level fighters. Respectable, but against unknown foes he wasn't going to bet on their safety. "So, I suppose I'll take charge here.. I saw a detachment of various zombie creatures approaching us from the South, I bypassed them to hurry here in the hopes that I might get more samples but.. I doubt that's happening now, regardless.. I suggest you prepare because if my estimations are correct.. and they are.. they'll be arriving in less than a minute.."

Apps and Info:

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:09 am

8th Division
8th Division
~ Noziel Aran ~

Ika had already decided it would be best if we split into specialized groups to better deal with the zombie hordes, and oddly enough, he stated that I'd be leading the charge against the lower-tier zombies and dead girls that were still stumbling about. I suppose it makes sense that I'd be leading this group as opposed to being in a separate group.

Apparently some others had stumbled into our group, like Kokoro Nashi from Squad 12, who had suggested he should take the lead position. Knowing what he was capable of, I saw no issue in handing off the lead to him, though I figured I could still be plenty useful.

Among the rest of our group, an Arrancar and Vizard that I could tell were far stronger than me, and another Vizard that... Wait what the hell was... he? she? Oh to hell with it. A Thing. That works.

Our motley crew aside, I readied Fusoku and waited in anticipation for the zombie horde.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:17 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

I figure it's a little late for Halloween but who the hell cares? I even get to play with myself this time. So aside from Ika being his usual meanie self, there was a lot of talking and other boring shit, and then a weird Ika-lookalike showed up, joining our group. Enough about Ika and his odd brat-kin, There was this really dorky looking shinigami that seemed to be evaluating me, and his face contorted in what seemed to be a mixture of disgust and sheer 'WTF'. So clearly, I was doing my job well.

Aside from the fact that we were a bunch of the weaker people being assigned to a zombie prep squad, I figured I'd introduce everyone to Clownpiece, pulling out my stick and setting it on the ground, pumping it up with a ton of air (it was helium, obviously), and then letting the stick pop, separating into my Shikai, my beloved spirit sticks :3

What I would assume were going to be several more 'WTF' looks, I changed my hair to be white, like the Shinigami with a rapier, and one eye red, the other green. After all, it was getting to be a little late for Halloween, so I had to get into the festive spirit.

Off in the distance, amid the boring state of the area, there were bags of steaming flesh with legs hobbling over towards us like they needed some tender loving. Either that or they wanted to be redead. I shrugged, and prepared for the horde.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:47 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Yawning, Okami had just joined the main group when Ika suggested that they split up. Therefore, he got stuck with a few others, like an Arrancar, another Vizard, a Shinigami Lieutenant, and the Captain of Squad 12. He figured it was best for him to just chill with the normal enemies, and not with the dentist's nightmare. He also decided that if Graven and Ika were going after the main baddy, he wanted to be as far away from that general area as possible. He knew that Ika was about on par with the Captain-Commander, and there were plenty of reports from the war 10 years prior that were a testament to the Cero Espada's strength, stories of his being able to flatten an entire battlefield with his reiatsu, and of the sky being filled with Ceros. Yeah...Okami'll take that with a side of some serious NOPE to go, please? Drawing Tsukiakari Shojo out of her sheath with a deep breath, he let it all out before responding to anyone. "Well, Captain-san, we shouldn't worry too much about it. They're not terribly strong, but be careful of their fingers. The claws are able to deflect a Zanpakuto of you aren't careful. Saio-chan, was it? Damn, I haven't been in Bagota in too long. Just...do whatever it is you do, I guess. I'll leave the Shinigami to you, Captain-san, and the Arrancar can just do whatever she wants, considering her boss went the other direction."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 am

Vizard
Vizard
Adalicia Blas

Ada arrived on the island and immediately stood several, if not dozens, of feet away from the rest of the group. She were mostly Shinigami, Vizard and Humans here to save the day, but she was ordered to be here... So she was here. Though the Arrancar do have an interest in this mess Ada,  herself, does not. As with most things, Ada could care less what happened in The World of the Living... Even if it was about Zombies. Which, coincidentally, was the only intriguing part of this to her and was the only reason she elected to go with the Zombie hunting group.

She had decided to hunt the zombies before the strongest of the Vizard arrogantly began dictating who was in charge where. This made a scowl cross the girls lips as she turned her attention to the surrounding area. Her eyes glanced to the sciencey one as he discussed the groups time and even chuckled under her breath. There was no doubt about that, she could practically hear the groaning already.

The girls mind began to race through all her options within the few minutes she had, before the zombies arrived. She could attempt to take out as many as possible with her Zanpaktou, but where was the fun in that? She could release, but that would reveal her powers to the enemy. She could simply use cero and bala or she could do nothing and watch the rest of them flail around pathetically. With a faint sigh, she decided to have the most fun she could out of this. "Vidrio Manchado del Fragmento.." Ada said, releasing her zanpaktou.

As she spoke those words, her reiatsu exploded in a crimson light. Her stain glass sword, also, exploded. The entire sword shattered into hundreds of stain glass shards and began to orbit her body slowly. At the same time, the bone collar wrapped around her throat expanded to consume her shoulders, arms, neck and lower half of her face. Once her reiatsu came back to normal, her crimson eyes snaked over to look at the rest of the party. "Get ready, fools... They are here."

View user profile

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Soul
Soul
2 Lost girl Zombie’s approached from the South, hobbling along as one might expect from a pile of decaying, dead flesh. Until all of a sudden they appeared behind Noziel and Adalicia Bass, attempting to take a chunk out of their shoulders… their breath stunk of death and blood, and the meat of the last pile of fools who attempted to kill them clung to their teeth as a grim reminder of their capabilities.. But there would be more to come..

10 Troopers showed up, running unlike what one might expect of a carcass with legs, and more odd was the fact that they had guns in their hands, and were wearing armor.. 4 of them opened fire on Kokoro launching shots that were more or less equivalent to half a Cero.. and 3 appeared behind Okami, with two firing and one trying to take a bit out of his arm. The final 3 appeared behind Saio, 2 attempted to bite her while one tried to shoot her from the side.

Finally, 100 normal, powerless zombies, little piles of flesh converged on the position attempting to rip the poor souls who showed up at this place to smithereens… 20 went towards each character, hoping to take a bite, or many bites, out of each of them..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

View user profile

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:43 pm

8th Division
8th Division
~ Noziel Aran ~

So they're finally here. Of course, still being in Shikai, I was properly suited to deal with them. In the distance there were indistinguishable corpses hobbling towards us, but our priority was for the faster ones. Though I wasn't expecting the zombies to pull some sort of Shunpo, the faster ones did, two of them now behind me and the Arrancar beside me.

Wheeling around, I'd slice with my shikai and not hesitate to strike up to 3 additional times to properly deal with the zombie that was now in close range. Assuming that was enough to deal with it, I'd turn my attention to the other one, before catching something out of my eye, Wait.... the hell?

View user profile

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:55 pm

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

Oh boy, the meatbags are finally here! The Zombies are coming too. "MY ADORING FANS." I have three of them, two of which are crawling on me. "Oh boys, how lovely of you but I'm taken by the hot loli I sleep with!" I shoved them off of me, taking care to take the trooper attempting to shoot me for a spin, tossing him into the other two. With both my sticks in black mode, I proceeded to pummel the troopers into a mush with wild strikes that most people would be able to predict. These Zombies were not most people. As I did so, my hair wheeled through blacks and reds and yellows, every shade in between. I giggled incessantly, bordering on maniacal laughter.

I saw over towards the Arrancar and white haired Shinigami that two zombies had crept up behind them. I have to admit I couldn't help it. I threw one of my spirit sticks, in black mode at the one attacking the Shinigami. I was hoping that the zombie had some form of reiatsu, because I had put some of my own into it in an attempt to steal everything it was worth.

Though after seeing him hack away at the zombie, I about died laughing. This was going to be quite interesting in a few minutes. I'd pick myself up off the ground, but I was rolling on air, floating upwards while laughing my poor ass off. I'm not even joking, my ass was literally about to fall off too. I figured I'd keep my other spirit stick close just in case.

Do you have to be a total killjoy Clownpiece? Really? As I sigh midair, I decided she wouldn't shut up until I took things a bit more seriously. So still in the air, I turned upside down and took a battle stance, which for me, meant that I was about ready to seriously bludgeon anything else that came our way.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:25 am

Vizard
Vizard
(Setting the post order now then.. Noz, Saio, Kokoro, Okami, and Adalicia, then NPC's. If Adalicia posts before Okami, we'll swap that order.. My post.)

The Vizard tried to speak to him as though they were best pals which was certainly not the case, "Hi, do me a favor and please try to die at some point during this fight, I'm in desperate need of new Vizard samples for my research.. if you do not intend on doing that.. best of luck is all I'm going to say.." He ignored the little retarded.. whatever that thing was with the batons.. what the hell was wrong with this motley crew of degenerates anyway..? He looked back towards Noziel, the only face he actually recognized in the midst of this mess and grinned, while the young Shinigami released his Shikai. "Well I suppose I should do the same now shouldn't I.." He drew his Zanpokuto and spoke "Reap, Kurushimu.." As he said this, his veins would darken, and tendrils would sprout slightly from his arms.. His Zanpakuto would turn into a scythe as well, with a spear as the end-piece.

The Arrancar whom was close to him in terms of power, had already released, then attempted to get everyone focused for whatever that would be worth.. He watched as the "Special" shall we say Vizard fucked off as one might expect from a creature with more power than brains, and as the 3 less than intelligent zombie's attempted to make a mess of him, he took reasonable exception to their endeavors and dragged the guns away with his tendrils, throwing them off in distance. He smiled ever so slightly, their softened and otherwise decaying flesh was easy enough for him to puncture, and using his scythe he launched an upwards strike with his scythe hoping to lift it into the air (A ghoul..) and used his tendrils to wrap around their throats, hoping to take their heads off. As he turned, he saw hundreds of zombie's approaching from off in the distance. "Well.. I'm not a fan, but whatever.." He grabbed the cord and spun his scythe quickly, making it work like a helicopter blade as he then proceeded to run through the horde of zombies before him. One survived the initial dismemberment, as it's head was not impacted. He sighed ever so slightly, before curb stomping it's head into the dirt. "Well... This is quite the mess.. judging by their composition and my observations we must make a solid effort to aim for the head.."

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum