Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Equiping the Young

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Alexander Kerensky was relieved when Jun had passed his exam into the Committee. Ms. Kessho wasn't exactly an easy opponent. Particularly considering her ability. He was still figuring that one out. But alas, he had some projects going on. Two of which he hoped to gift the young man. Particularly one of them, since he could use any information he could glean from Jun's mild telepathic control of his chain whips to fully realize the weapon. The other was a shotgun sword hybrid he was working on, with alternate ammunition types. One kind in particular was being troublesome.

Jun came into the lab in a T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. His signature rings on his middle fingers. "Good. I'd like to take some brain scans of you while you're controlling your chain whips. To hopefully perfect a new weapon for the Committee." That brought an interest to the teenager and did as he was told, activating his fullbring and letting the bounto take his scans. Then it was simply using that information to create a chip and a unique signal to control them. "What's your assessment of Ms. Kessho?"

Jun made himself busy by cleaning things after deactivating his fullbring. "Ice cold bitch. I ask a question and she bit my head off. Interesting ability though. At first I thought it was metal manipulation like my mom. But turns out to not be just metal. I'd hope it isn't matter in general...but I don't really know. She didn't even seemed surprised at my use of kido. Only Shinigami are known to use those...so I don't know if she just knows how to keep her cool or what..."

View user profile

on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator was more than a tad frustrated with the current state of affairs within the Committee. It seemed as though every day they were attracting more and more recruits, not that he disliked the people themselves, but he really didn't like the idea of the Committee getting TOO big.. He walked into the lab and saw the new recruits, Alexander Kerensky, and Jun Tomoshibi discussing the other new girl that headed their division. The Matter Control woman known as Maki, he wasn't yet a fan of her but that was of course subject to change much as anything else in the world... Accelerator made a step forwards towards the door and waved, greeting the new recruits with the coldness one might expect from him. Accelerator wasn't exactly known for his pleasantries, though he was in a better mood than one could normally come to expect from him, seeing as no one was currently trying to kill him, which may be a first in regards to events with other special human beings around.

Accelerator blew the door off the hinges using the Vectors from the turning of the knob, the slightest hint of energy was enough for him to manipulate their values and send the door flying, as though a strong man had just destroyed it. "Doors unlocked.." he walked in nonchalantly, hands in his pockets, wearing a face that matched his general mood, one of disdain and apathy in equal measure. Accelerator was a below average sized guy in terms of height, and even smaller in regards to his weight. He stood about five-foot-six-inches tall, and weighed somewhere between one-hundred twenty pounds and one-hundred thirty pounds, probably leaning slightly towards the former most of the time. He took inventory of the people around him and audibly sighed, "So, what the hecks going on in here eh?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:45 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun caught the door when it blew open and slammed it on edge, dropping the sweeper. The door cracked, but otherwise seemed to be ok. "What the hell is that all about dude? Don't-"

"Jun, meet Accelerator. Currently the strongest in the Committee. Chief Kessho and myself could combine forces and still probably not beat him. His power of vector manipulation is destructive, though he could use it at a fine control. But that's only very consciously. So do please watch your tone with him." Alex gave the teenager a creepy grin. To make sure he got the hint not to mess with him.

Jun soon relooked at Accelerator. White hair, pale skin, a good ten pounds, probably a little bit more, lighter than he was. They were the same height though. But he used his senses. As it turned out, yeah, he was a lot stronger than his appearance let on. "Wow...who knew..."

Alex sighed in relief. Jun knew when to cool it. But there have been the occasional time or two..."To answer your question, I'm building a new weapon. For multi-directional attacks and crowd control. Not particularly powerful, but certainly annoying. Unless they're you and have defensive capabilities beyond most people, then they're nothing. I should be able to have a workable prototype tomorrow and start testing it. What brings you here to R&D?" Alex had heard rumors about Accelerator's personality. Maybe he chilled out some, but who knows. He'll see how the man responds.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:27 pm

Vizard
Vizard
As Accelerator got through the door the man known as Jun began to curse him a little bit, apparently new to how things would be run around here. As Accelerator was about to teach him a lesson he wouldn't soon forget, the man known as Alexander Kerensky gave him a run down as to who Accelerator was, and why fucking with him was NOT a good idea.. he smirked ever so slightly towards the two of them "Well someone has been doing their research, I'm impressed to say the very least. You're Alexander Kerensky I take it? Second in command of the Research and Development department behind Chief Kessho is that right? He examined both men slightly, one looked like he was fresh out of a 1920's mafia flick, and the other appeared as though they could almost be taken seriously.

Accelerator smirked before speaking "Don't sell yourselves short I'm sure the two of you could probably give me a run for my money, and if the three of you combined that would probably be more than enough to kick my ass so I'm hardly invincible.." Jun looked him over, probably inventorying his appearance figuring that there was no way Accelerator was seriously as powerful as was claimed. Being a smart-ass as he was, he smirked, "Well obviously I knew, but perhaps I don't count.." and the Bounto sighed in relief as his sentence ended. Perhaps the young human had taken the hint in all of this..

He listened as the man spoke about some weapon he was developing, seemingly that meant that the R&D department was at least kind of doing their jobs. He listened to the description, nodding as he went before looking towars it, "mind if I take a look? Don't worry, if I wanted to destroy the thing it'd be jammed up his ass by now, I just wanna look it over.. feel free to give me a run down of how it works as we go on here though, I'd very much appreciate that.." he smiled a bit and if permission was granted he'd lift it up and begin to examine it. If the man spoke he would wait before he finished to speak out, "interesting.." he then rebounded towards what the man had asked in the final portion of the conversation. "I already sparred with the chief of this department, that's why she's still in recovery.. though in my defense she was a tad more arrogant than you lot, and it pissed me off. He pulled out a vibroknife and showed it off. "I had one of these in her knee, and one in her side.. and a cut across her chest and I think one on her arm.. so she learned the hard way I suppose that I wasn't in the mood to deal with arrogance eh?.." He rolled his eyes slightly and spoke "so really, I just came to see how the new recruits looked.. and what they were like.. nothing more, nothing less.."

on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:41 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Alexander nodded. And was about to respond when Jun scoffed. "Discounting that I know next to nothing about Kerensky-sensei's abilities, Vector Control is very powerful. From what I observed from Chief Kessho, you could practically nullify everything she throws at you. I'm mostly a CQC type of guy, so you'll f*ck me up easily. That leaves Kerensky-sensei. And no, you don't count, it just means you have an ego to match your power...though it seems you do have some humility. But the point still stands." He walked off a little bit to put the door up against the wall.

Alex shook his head. "Jun can be arrogant, but he knows when to step off and stay out of someone's way. He won't take shit from anyone though. Even if it nets him in the hospital, he'll retaliate. Please try to stay out of each other's way. And go ahead. The outer frame I'm hoping I could use some of Chief Kessho's metal tinkerings to make it stronger. Watch the temporary button...energy blades will come out of the edge. Otherwise, it'll fire energy beams. They work in sets of four. I'm hoping to make it so that when they combine, their blasts become stronger. But to make it work, I needed brain scans of someone that can use telepathy. And I mean true telepathy, not your fine vector control capabilities. Jun's is mild and is only over his fullbring, but that also made it the most reliable data I could use. Since that's basically what you'll be doing when it's finished. A chip would be the way to go, as close to the head as possible." Alex was happy to educate what he was doing/trying to do.

Jun in the mean time, was redoing the hinges on the door frame at the entry way, listening intently. Alex spoke up next. "Then she clearly shouldn't have tested Jun. He managed to injure her some more. Though it shouldn't be too much longer...my medical robots should have handled her injuries by now, or finish up soon. You won't find arrogance in me. I could counter you, but surviving long enough to do so would be the problem. You'll find some in Jun, but again, if he knows your stronger, he'll step off. *shrugs* We'll be of use to the Committee."

Jun hopped over to take a look at the vibro knives the guy pulled out. "Nasty things...armor, barriers, basically anything not soulbound is useless against them..." Was about all he could say before some guns caught his attention...

View user profile

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:27 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man known as Alexander was seemingly about to speak, when the kid interrupted them stating the obvious for whatever reason, and appeared to be verbally sucking Accelerator's dick. "Well It's good to know that you know nothing about Kerensky's powers, for whatever reason you just follow him around without knowing much.." Accelerator raised an eyebrow in the kids general direction, "Well yes, Vector Control is a fairly powerful ability but Maki could probably do some damage as she grows.. CQC Isn't exactly the best thing to do with me so you're right on that front too.." Accelerator continued to listen, pondering what the man was saying.. Well yeah, you have a point.. So fine, I would whoop all three of you, I guess my kindness had to be denied eh?.."He sighed a bit, looking at them. Besides, little rule of power here bud, I count if I say I do.. heh." As the man walked off to work on the door, Accelerator watched him briefly, before turning his attention back to the man known as Alex..

As the man shook his head and began to speak, Accelerator listened intently as he divulged the details of the mans personality and how to deal with him, Accelerator glared and shrugged his shoulders. Unwilling to deal with the problems and issues of a pep-squeak, and at this point that was what Jun amounted to. "Well I don't generally deal with people that can't really help me much so whatever, I like to see what they look like and that's about it, which is really why I came down here if we're being honest.." He smirked a bit as he grabbed the new device and looked it over as though it was a new toy of sorts. He listened intently as the man went over the inner workings of the device and he could hear him taking the slightest bit of pride in the device, and educating Accelerator. He smirked, before putting it down. "I'll want one when it's done.."

The boy was still in the corner piddling with the door as though it was going to be helpful to some extent or another. "You realize I can walk over there and destroy that door within about ten seconds, and that's not exactly out of character for me right..?" Accelerator grinned a bit, before turning back to the man speaking. "Well you probably could counter me, most people could really given enough time, but surviving is ultimately the problem they run into so you're right on that assessment.. also, I doubt she was dumb enough to do it right after me seeing as I literally dragged her to the hospital personally, I think I got her after you.. (I did) As for arrogance you'll find plenty here, but arrogance with power isn't wrong, only arrogance without.. it is nice to hear that you'll be of use though, that's a perk.." As he pulled out his Vibro-Knives, Jun seemed to look over them, before muttering about them and then getting distracted once again. "He got ADD or something?"

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun shrugged and continued on. It was nice to know that they'll probably won't see much of each other. The guy was an ass. Though Alex piped up again. "To be fair, I've known Jun since he was eight...I did rescue him from a hollow, but he's never actually seen me use my powers, just what my doll looks like. And is now one of my students at the high school I work part-time at. I'm what's called a bounto, a type of mod soul created by Shinigami. Instead of zanpakutou, we have dolls. Not quite what I meant. If I analyze one's attacks enough, I could completely nullify them in some shape, way or form. I could, for instance, make a hole in your redirection capability, if only briefly, and strike. Reishi and Reiatsu analysis is my forte. And all abilities uses it. I just need to see it in action enough times to get a good idea of it. *creates a green energy dagger* And use something designed to do whatever it is I want it to do." Alex then disintegrated the energy dagger.

The bounto grinned when Accelerator said he wanted one. "Gladly." Jun on the other hand looked at Accelerator when he said could destroy the door in less than ten seconds. "Pretty sure any of us could do that. Until Kerensky-sensei makes something that can resist things like your powers, why not recycle what we can?" Jun shrugged. Not like he was gonna put it back up...yet.

Alex chuckled when Accelerator asked if Jun had ADD. "No he doesn't. Though it seems like he does, now don't it? He's naturally curious about things. His dad is a cop, so it really shouldn't be surprising that he turned his attention to some of the weapons we have here. He's also not bad of a techie...able to hack into quite a few systems...including the school's and probably here to be honest. He's more than just another fighter...he could create some very interesting things himself if he put his mind to it. But it also wouldn't surprise me if one day he'll surpass you and even take over the Committee in ten to fifteen years."

View user profile

on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:56 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The boy known as Jun seemingly shrugged then continued on with his tinkering, which was probably for the best in regards to both of them. The best part of this whole ordeal was learning that they wouldn't have to deal with each other much.. The Bounto then pitched in, once again taking Accelerator's mind off the Human boy, explaining a bit of his backstory and background in general to Accelerator, as well as divulging the details of the relationship between the two.. "Rescued him from a Hollow eh?.. When I was 5 I was attacked by a Hollow, then my Spiritual Pressure more or less made it dissipate into the wind.. which was a nice little thing to deal with when I was only a couple years removed from wetting myself.." He shrugged, "It's always nice to keep some abilities under wraps if we're being honest, I for example have never utilized the fullest extent of my powers, and view it to be a life goal to never NEED to use them.." He smirked a bit at hearing the man was in High School, and as he told him about the intricacies of Bounto's "I've read about your kind a bit but a lot of it is simply lore and myth and legend..  He listened as the man spoke, and almost took what he said to be a challenge of sorts.. "Make a hole in Vector Manipulation?.. And how would you plan on doing that?.." He smirked, "it's easier said than done, a hole in manipulation of actions and energy, which are both required to form a hole of any kind... I enjoy analyzing things of this nature as well, but you're presuming quite a bit there Mr. Kerensky.. Reishi and Reitsu analysis aren't interest exclusive to you.." he smirked.

As Kerensky grinned in Accelerator's general direction when he said he wanted one, Accelerator was pleased to hear that his request was granted. "I thank you Mr. Kerensky, now onto your friend over there.." Accelerator glared towards the man, and rolled his eyes ever so slightly, "I manipulate Vector Values through contact, or through contact with things that make contact.. For example.." Accelerator lifted the door up off the ground, without even moving, and moved it behind him, before smirking. "I don't think any of you can do that.."

The Bounto seemed to get a kick out of the question of whether or not the boy known as Jun, had ADD.. As he spoke, Accelerator listened intently in spite of the fact that in all actuality he couldn't care less about the mans backstory beyond the point he had already heard.. He mentioned that he was a good techie, and Accel smirked.. as he sung his praises even further. "15 years from now my powers will increase as well, from the looks of things he is older than me after-all.. and frankly?.. My abilities are not able to be dealt with by hard work, skill, or even ingenuity... I will never allow for someone more powerful than me to exist so long as I can help it.. My goal is to become powerful enough that I can avoid conflict entirely, but in the mean time?.." He smirked again, a smug look crossing his face, "For now I have no objections to combat, and this conversation of potentials and what others can do has me beyond intrigued Mr. Kerensky.."

Accelerator used his Regokinesis to unhinge the door behind him as well, and he pointed. "Right there is the training area, think you can create a hole?.. I wanna see it, I wanna put that theory to the test and more importantly? I want to see you and the boy over there try to hurt me... I won't be going all out, but I won't be gentle either..." He approached the door, motioning and dare I say beckoning for them to follow him to the training grounds, where they could really put their money where their mouths were.. "Don't be scared, I won't kill any of you, though harm isn't out of the question.."

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Alex tilted his head slightly. "Not really. Bounto and Quincy have always specialized in the manipulation of reiatsu. I take it to the next level. You're right that it isn't exclusive to me alone, but most don't have the capabilities to utilize that analysis on the fly. Or have to do so outside of a fight for preparation. You are of the latter if you have technical skills. I have to see the ability in question a few times, but otherwise can nullify it. Full fledged manipulations are more liable to mess me up, but your vector manipulation is so specific that I think I could manage ok with someone to screen for me. We could easily test that without going into a fight. A fight with less than a 10 percent chance of winning isn't worth going into for a mere sparring match.

We all have our talents. Jun for example, can turn his rings into chain whips, and hack into multiple systems, and pick locks. Unlike you, he also has a way with most people...sometimes diplomacy gets you farther than threat of force. You can fling objects at speeds that we can't do without touching them ourselves. I can form energy weapons from thin air, poison most people with relative ease. I can also build a great number of things and develop new weapons and equipment, some of which I can tailor make to counter any specific person as long as the data is there.

The problem with prodigies...is that they tend to reach their limits faster than anyone. There will always be someone stronger than you, and in the off chance there isn't, enough people with power close enough to yours will bring you down. Whether it be through thorough preparations or by sheer numbers and capabilities. Your journey will be a never ending one. And one that history has shown never ends well. I caution you against such a journey, but as always, to each their own.

As for that invitation, if the sparring match has such an abysmal chances of one side winning, I've no interest in it. Call us weak if you want, but a sparring match shouldn't be a test of one's abilities, but as a contest to see which is stronger or a training session. I know the policy on new recruits, but that doesn't mean I agree with it."
Alex said everything at once.

Jun piped up while looking at a pistol. "When we're closer in power, I wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer. Just make sure you stay alive until then. While I'll be sure to do the same."

View user profile

on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:45 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man tilted his head slightly, seemingly taken aback by Accelerator's response and as Accelerator listened to the man babble on he was a tad taken aback that he was treated like a buffoon. "I'm well aware that you specialize, but my point remains that you aren't the only one with those shared interests and specialties, and you'd be far from the first WITH those specialties that has tried to take me down a peg.." He smirked, "Analysis on the fly is great, but I don't allow for time to breathe, let alone think. When you have the perfect defense you've really no need to hold back on the offense now do you Mr. Kerensky?" He sighed a bit as the man seemed to back off from the fight. "Doesn't matter, I wanted to get my blood flowing a bit but..whatever."

He listened to the man carry on about the abilities of Jun and he couldn't help but smirk. "Diplomacy is nothing without power, negotiation, is nothing without power. Diplomacy does nothing when the enemy has his boot on your throat, power does in both the sense of removal and preventative action.. Power is diplomacy, and power overrules diplomacy.. For all people have done for me.. I'll take power over the ability to negotiate or get along with someone any day.. After all, I can tell you which has saved my life the most, and it certainly wasn't diplomacy of any kind.." His face was serious at the time, and he continued. "If you think my only ability is to fling objects at high speeds, even to the extent that it is can not be replicated by human beings?.. You are extremely underestimating my powers.." Accelerator smirked, forming a ball of plasma in his hand, tossing it into the air before dispersing it with his own shields. He then used Vibration manipulation, in order to fit himself through the wall, and leave half his body visible through the wall, the other half was clear though the other side. "As you can see.. I'm no one trick pony Mr. Kerensky.."

He smirked as the man detailed his thoughts and opinions on the prodigies, and he couldn't help but smile at the analysis. "The problem with that, is the assumption that power always has a limit, and that it somehow attracts other power.. I have since the time I was 6 been attacked by mercenary groups of up to 1000 men, 300 times, and that is no exaggeration. I have killed more men than most small-wars could ever hope to claim, and here I stand.. Thankfully for a prodigy, the limit of power you reach is almost always beyond anything the less fortunate could ever hope to attain, in time or otherwise.." He couldn't help but laugh, "A never-ending journey gives me something to aspire to, a never-ending journey will hopefully mean that I will stay driven to succeed, it gives me something to pursue, to strive for.. The greatest weakness for a man is a lack of inspiration, a lack of cause to live or sustain ones-self.. My goal is both for my own happiness, and for my own self-preservation.. Even prodigies fear death.."

He sighed as they neglected his sparring match, and waved them off. "It is what it is I suppose.." As the pip-squeak in the corner emerged to present his two cents, Accelerator smirked in his general direction. "It's not my life that I'm worried about.." He launched a knife from his belt at Bala speeds, stopping it in front of the boys face before retracting it, and bringing it back to his belt.. "It's yours, stay alive, and maybe we can fight on more equal terms someday.. The prodigy versus.. I'll let you find a term to fill the gap with." Accelerator stepped through the walls, as though they didn't exist. Vibration Manipulation was so fun.. "See you when I see you." and he walked off..

-exit thread-

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum