Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] La réunion de deux (Jun) on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Wade realised that Jun was also trying to play his game. He wanted to know about the details about the mission before he made a decision of getting himself involved in it or not. Wade wondered if he should reveal the details to Jun. Because of the fact that if the guy were to say no to Wade request he would most definitely comprises the entire mission. That was the reason why Wade wanted to reveal all the information regarding the mission after Jun accepted to help him. However now he was in a situation that he himself did not know what to do. Wade really wanted the mans help but he also did not want to put the entire damn thing under risk. He was in a serious dilemma, in which he knew he needed to make the right decision before it was too late.

Looking at Jun, Wade sighed as he started speaking in a soft tone, "Alright. I'll tell you." He had made up his mind in what he needed to do. "Basically, my task in this mission is to bring down 10 rouge arrancars whose causing major nuisance in Karakura Town. They were formally under inspection back in Hueco Mundo due to plotting against the kingdom as my dealer put it." He paused for a second only to continue again, "I need to bring them dead or alive, but as always they would be brought in dead since it's more easier for me." Wade grinned as he said it, "So man, are you in or out? If you do say yes remember that there is no going back." The tone of his voice was serious. Dre wanted to know the man's answer. If Jun were to say no, he had no choice but to take him out as well. No loose ends.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Private] La réunion de deux (Jun) on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:59 pm

"How much of a nuisance? Are they harming humans and souls? Sounds like they were helping the Shinigami a little bit by messing with the Espada." And the fact that he might be helping the Espada soured him a lot. But if they were a pain to both sides, then there was no harm in joining in and bringing the hammer down on them. If that were the case, he'd ask for a time and place to meet up.

If not, or the information he wanted to hear wasn't provided. He'd simply try to lose the guy do much more research.

Either way, he'd return to his hotel room and find out what was truth or not. Using his laptop, he decided to do some data mining. Trying to find out everything he can about this Wade Castle guy. As well as anything strange happening in the town, along with pictures. He did get the faces of maybe two of the arrancar causing trouble. He also had to hack a few websites to get any information on Wade, but it wasn't much...nothing of use really. Guy was a ghost...

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] La réunion de deux (Jun) on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:50 pm

Jun started to ask Wade a series of questions to which he started answering, "Not much as big like one would imagine, but a nuisance nonetheless." the dealer did not exactly give the details on how much trouble the rogue Arrancars were causing in the city, nor Wade cared to ask since for him it was irrelevant. He was hired to do a job. Not to ask questions. "Yeah, they seem to be harming both." He continued, "Ugh, I don't know about that. The point is that they are causing havoc to the town, which cannot and will not be tolerated." Even though he killed people for a living; Wade still had sense of empathy inside him. Looking back at Jun, he said, "So I guess in a way, you're in. If so, meet me at the suburbs of Karakura town at about 10.00PM. Make sure you're not followed." his voice was stern as his facial expression was serious. The last thing Wade wanted was shit to go out of control.

It was about 9.45PM. Wade stood under a lamppost patiently waiting still Jun arrived to the scene. Observing the surroundings he watched people move through the streets quietly. There weren't many as if people knew something were to happen tonight. They were right. Something was going to happen tonight. People were going to die. Not normal people, of course. Arrancars who deserved what was coming at them. Wade had already made plans in his head in what way he was going to eliminate them. He preferred making them suffer first before doing the deed. There was no fun or excitement in shooting them and killing them on the spot. He wanted to take his time, which he would. Glancing through the area, Wade waited. It was almost 10.00PM. Jun should be here anytime soon. Hopefully...

#14 Re: [Private] La réunion de deux (Jun) on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:34 pm

Jun snuck up on Wade. Enough so that the man should know the teenager was careful about no one following him, but not enough to startle him or anything like that. He wore jeans and a black hoodie, but otherwise his appearance was unchanged. The blond spoke up. "I assume you have a game plan? Care to share or are we just gonna wing it? And I'll also assume you know where they like to chill at?" It was a lot of assumptions. He just hoped the arrancar weren't particularly powerful. But the numbers should make it challenging enough. Five for each person to handle.

If there wasn't much of a plan or anything, he'd follow the man until they were close. Only then did Jun do something. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko." The kido spell turned him invisible, unable to be detected by traditional means like sensing and most people's eyesight. If dust was stirred or anything, that would make it apparent of where he was. He was careful not to make a sound as he moved into position to kill one right away. But he'd wait for Wade to make the first move.

Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#15 Re: [Private] La réunion de deux (Jun) on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Wade was quite amazed that Jun decided to make a surprise entrance on him. It did not bother him at all in anyway; considering that now he knew that the man was good at not letting any one follow him. "Game plan? Well, to be honest with you; I have none." Dre said in a no-caring kind of tone, as he continued, "I prefer just pinpointing their specific locations and just attacking them. That's how I mostly carry out my missions," Wade wasn't exactly the type of person who would plan shite out. In which he liked the unpredictability of it. It was more jocular to him that way. "Oh, they are stationed in a warehouse area, not far from here. Just follow my lead." Dre said as he leaped forward towards the building in front of him; also hoping that Jun would follow him.

Arriving close to the warehouse, Wade stopped and looked back to see if Jun was following him - he was indeed following him. Once the man was with him he would show him the positions of the Arrancars, as he used his hand to point at their locations. "You take care of the Arrancars located in the right wing side of the warehouse area, I'll take care of the left side." Dre said quietly, giving Jun the necessary directions. "Do remember that you would most likely benefit taking them one-on-one or two-on-one. Going against three would only prove disadvantages towards you. Don't put yourself in that predicament." He gave some advice towards the man knowing that he would most likely take this task lightly. If things were to go south the whole operation would be compromised; and that was the last thing Wade wanted.

Giving a small nod towards the man Wade fell backwards off the building as he landed on his feet. Without wasting a moment he used his feet to dash forward, only to stop about hundred feet away from two Arrancars. He used a large shipping container box that was near him to hide and conceal himself from them, so he would not get noticed. Slowly poking his head out he scrutinized the section; only to hear the sound of glee laughter of the Arrancars - like they were drunk. Taking this into advantage, Wade made a quick dash near towards the Arrancars. They were both facing their back towards him hardly able to even stand-up from all the alcohol they had consumed. Shaking his head he took out his dual swords as he stabbed through both of their backs at once in a swift motion. The swords pierced through the Arrancars flesh as blood started gushing out of the front and back of their bodies. "Staying in the human world seemed to have humanized you peasants. Sadly, it only seems to have hindered you guys." Wade said in a cold tone, pulling back both of his swords out of their lifeless bodies. "Two down. Another three to go." He said to himself wondering how Jun was fairing against his share of Arrancars.

#16 Re: [Private] La réunion de deux (Jun) on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Jun rolled his eyes at the lecture. "Thanks for the advice, I'm a total noob and don't know shit about fighting at all. This will save my life. Come on, man. Give me some credit. Arrancar are far different than fighting your average hollow. Just hope they don't use their resurrección. Multiple arrancar going into that state of power is not going to go well in our favor." The first two sentences were completely sarcastic. Jun wasn't a stranger to a fight. A life or death fight of this level, yes. Fights in general? No. Still, the advice was completely unneeded.

As soon as Wade started, Jun became visible again, right behind the arrancar and quickly snapped his neck. That was one. His section had four more, who were all laughing and drinking. It was even, gender wise. One of the girls stood up and started to go towards where he just killed one. Keeping hidden among the boxes and crates. Just as she stumbled upon the body, he blurred behind her and repeated the action of snapping her neck like a twig. Despite his lanky and thin appearance, he was lean, and physically strong. He still stomped on the back of her neck...he could tell her hierro was stronger than the other one.

And then there was three. But he wasn't planning on waiting around for them to go check to see what was taking so long for the changing of the guard. The blond teenager activated both of his rings, turning them into chain whips with a single blade at the tip. And flung fire and lightning blasts at the trio's general direction. He missed all three of course, but it scattered them. Jun went to the one on the right, a male. And had his whips shove their blades into the arrancar's neck and spin, nearly cutting it off, but making sure he'd bleed out in a hurry.

And then there were two. And they fired ceros at him. Jun was able to dodge them easily, and whiplash at each of them. The real fight was afoot...

Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#17 Re: [Private] La réunion de deux (Jun) on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Wade heard a loud commotion from the right wing side of the warehouse. "Jun." He muttered to himself knowing that the man had finally met with the enemy. But unlike him, Jun seems to be involved in an all out fight. Be that as it may, he was not going to let the commotion distract him from his targets. Sprinting forward he tried to detect the whereabouts of the remaining Arrancars in his side. He had three to deal with and he hoped that the they had not gone towards the location where Jun was fighting. Because if that scenario were to happen the man would have to deal with another three Arrancars. And something told Wade that the man would not like it one damn bit.

Coming to a sudden halt, Wade looked ahead - he seemed to have directly crashed into an Arrancar who was looking at him quite astounded. Most likely surprised or shocked in seeing him; an intruder. Without wasting a single moment - he jumped up towards the air, only to directly come down towards the Arrancar as he slashed his sword right at him. Raising his blade the Arrancar parried the slash and knocked it off. Taking out his second sword, Wade dashed towards the Arrancar as he started to attack him simultaneously without stopping. He used his sword in his right to lung, while he used his sword in his left to defend. He would keep attacking as he gradually would increase his pace of attack only to overwhelm the Arrancar, until he found an opening to strike.

Wade overpowered the Arrancar by his unique style of fighting using both his swords. Analysing his fighting style, the Arrancar, realizing the attacks of Wade's sword come from his right hand while the left sword defends. Thinking he now has the upper hand, but Wade, switching the attacks, only to use both of his swords to attack, slashes the Arrancar's face only to thrust his other blade through the Arrancar's head. Pulling out the sword as the lifeless body dropped down onto the floor, Wade glanced towards his right, only to see another target about a few feet away from him. Using his chain that was connected to the hilt of his sword, he spinned it around for a few seconds as he threw the sword towards the Arrancar. Dodging the attack, the Arrancar started to laugh, mocking him on his shitty accuracy. Smirking to himself, Wade pulled the chain back, only to change the sword's direction as it came cutting through the Arrancars body dissecting him in half. "Heh, that's what you get for mocking me, dipshit." He said towards the dead Arrancar, while knowing that he only had another one target to deal with.

#18 Re: [Private] La réunion de deux (Jun) on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:37 pm

Both of them avoided his whiplashes and closed in on the blond. Jun retracted his whips and stiffened them. It became a match of sword play then. Almost. Jun lengthened them, and wrapped them around each arrancar's neck. Slamming them together, he entangled them further in his chains. Then consumed his chains in fire and lightning. He chopped up and exploded the two arrancar. Now it was only Wade's wing. But there was an issue. One arrancar was missing.

Jun walked over to the same direction as his temporary partner, whips levitating off the ground and still consumed in flames and lightning. Hopefully he'd meet up with him without too much trouble. "So...I got my five...I counted four bodies on my way here...where's the fifth one?" He might have jinxed himself on that as a hulk of a monster landed right behind him. And swung down at him. Jun blurred away in time. "Oh...there he is. You want to take him down yourself or do you want some help?" Looked like the arrancar was in his second form. But who knew what his capabilities were...

Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#19 Re: [Private] La réunion de deux (Jun) on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Wade was on search for his final target as he heard someone approaching him. Holding his swords he awaited in position to strike whoever was coming at him. However it eased him up a bit to know that it was Jun who was approaching him. It seems that the man had cleared up his side, which was a good thing to hear. As the man asked Wade where his fifth target was, a large figure appeared before them only to strike Jun from the back, but missing him. "Well, there is my fifth target." Wade muttered to himself as he noticed that the Arrancar had activated its second release. "Thanks, but I can handle this one on my own." He responded back to the man knowing that he did not need any kind of help. He was at this game for a very long time. He appreciated that the man asked him if he needed any help; but he did need any.

Wade immediately takes out his dual swords and attacks the Arrancar. The Arrancar is able to fend off his attacks only move in close to land a slash across Wades chest. Staggering a few feet back, he looked down to check how his condition was, "Hmph, should have watched myself there." He muttered to himself realizing his mistake in giving the Arrancar an opening. Sighing he put both of his swords down, raising his right hand he waved it, aiming at the Arrancar. Slowly the air around the Arrancar started to convert into blood. As the blood covered the whole area around him, Dre waved his hand again, only to transform the blood into a powerful cyclone as it surrounded the enemy. Smirking Wade clutched his fingers as the cyclone around the Arrancar closed around him, only to obliterate him completely from existence.

"Well, that's that." Wade said as he bend down and picked up his swords and made his way near towards Jun. "So thanks for helping me out." his voice sounding sincere as he raised his hand to give the man a handshake in a way of thanking for his assistance. "So, since you helped me out; I guess it's my time to return you the favour." He paused for second, and continued, "Do you want me to help you out in anyway, or is this it?" he asked the man knowing that if Jun wanted his help in someway he would be glad to give it to him. If he did not, that would only mean they would go their separate ways.

#20 Re: [Private] La réunion de deux (Jun) on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Jun watched with interest. A dual sword user...that can...generate blood around a person and create a cyclone of swirly cutty obliterating mess. Huh. "Well...your ability is a hell of a lot cooler than mine..." He deactivated his elemental enhancements, and then his whips, turning them back into rings on his middle fingers. The teenager shook the offered hand. "No problem." There really wasn't much else to say to that.

Then Wade offered some help. Which there really wasn't anything he could think of right off hand. "Nothing I can think of right off hand. But if we meet again down the road where I just might need some help, I'll keep it in mind. Who knows what the future may hold." And that was more true now than ever. With that, Jun turned and started to walk off, to head back to his hotel room. It was interesting to see the other man in action. And now he had a new report to make out...that wasn't going to be fun...

Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum