Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Wade was in train to Karakura Town, a town not too far from Naruki city. Wade was going there to settle some personal business. He knew he could have done it in Naruki but he wanted to go to a more quiet place, he knew that he might have to release his rage to feel a little better. Wade was in train with a lot of thoughts running through his head, as moments later the train had arrived in Karakura Town. It was a much quieter place than Naruki or so he thought.

Wade got down from the train and headed towards a place where no really roamed a lot, as he found his way to an abandoned construction site; it had several large buildings but with no painted windows or whatsoever. Wade had heard rumors that construction was stopped because there were said to be invisible creatures, most likely hollows, which lurked and sometimes attack people who came close near towards it. Wade didn't mind these rumors because he knew he could defend himself, and low-key hollows was no concern to him. What concerned him was that why didn't any of the soul reapers have done anything towards it.

Wade walked around for a bit, as he stopped in motion. He felt a spiritual pressure near the area. He was not sure if it was a hollow or something else entirely. But what he knew was that this presence got closer and closer near towards him by the minute. Wade did what he did best. Which was wait still whoever or whatever it was to appear in front of him so he could confront it.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
It was nice to travel to someplace other than Tokyo. Under the guise of a school trip/studying abroad for a few days, but nice nonetheless. The reality was it was for hollow hunting. Some pretty basic stuff. A construction site seemed to have been overrun by them. What was surprising and exceptionally odd was the fact that the Shinigami haven't done anything. But he needed the distraction. He had cleaned up a good number of them that morning.

Jun walked around and did a small assessment. Two buildings left with only a few hollow. But another person's spiritual pressure caught his eye. Why was there another person here? The five foot six blond started to walk in that direction. To investigate. They seemed stronger than the average human...so they could probably handle some low-key hollow, but best to warn them off anyways.

The boy wore a green camouflage jacket over a blue, urban based camouflage T-shirt, blue jeans, and blue sneakers. Jun turned the corner to find the guy there. "Yo. I didn't think I'd be the only curious one here. But maybe it'd be best if you leave...there's definitely some weird things happening here..." He hoped the guy didn't take it wrongly. Jun was being friendly after all.

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. Tier: 1-3
Alexander Kerensky. Bounto. Tier: 1-2
Jin Midokawa. Human. Tier: 0-5
Tegan Tomoshibi. Human. Tier: 2-2
Kuro. Talking cat that turns into a human at Tegan's command.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. Tier: 2-1
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. Tier: 0-5

Character Summary
View user profile

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:02 am

Wade was standing and looking at the construction building as a woman came around from the corner. He knew that this was the presence that he had felt a few minutes ago. However did not expect it to be a woman. Wade wondered why a female would be roaming around this side of the town. Clearly she was no ordinary human since most ordinary humans stayed away from this construction site, due to unexpected hollow attackings. Curiosity overwhelmed Wade a he wanted to know what the woman was doing here. Was she a soul reaper? A bount? Maybe even a mod soul? Wade knew he had to know what this person truly was and why she was here.

"Yo. I didn't think I'd be the only curious one here. But maybe it'd be best if you leave...there's definitely some weird things happening here..." She said towards Wade to which he arched his eyebrow. "Is she trying to threaten me or something?" he asked himself, as he looked at her and grinned, only to start speaking, "Yes there is definitely something weird happening here. But do tell me; why is a woman like you roaming this forsaken place alone? You are not human are you?" he asked her as he stopped for a few seconds, as he continued, "Where are my manners? I'm Jimmie. Jimmie Reesee." Wade wasn't the one to reveal his identity to a total stranger. It was one of his things.

on Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
A tick appeared at Jun's head. Woman? He knew he was androgynous, hell, his cousins had forced into girls' clothes since he was little, but he was still clearly a boy. "First of all, I'm a boy. A man. A guy. Not a girl...you must need some glasses. Second, I am human...just not a normal one. So I can handle anything that tries to roam this forsaken construction site. In fact, I have two more buildings to clear out. Since you practically admitted to not being normal yourself, I'm going to assume you can handle yourself and leave you be." With that, the teenager spun on his heel and started to one of the buildings he had left. That really annoyed him, being called a girl. But whatever...he supposed no normal person would want to attempt to show up here anyways.

Whatever Reese's reasons were, he was here...and hopefully stayed out of his way. The hollows in the one building were small. But fast. Still nothing compared to him...Jun smashed each one with ease and with one fist or kick. He did feel a little sorry for the workers though...there'll be a good amount of damage to repair...whole walls broken through, large hole holes in the ceilings and floors, among others. Not even some of the construction equipment got out of that unscathed. The bulldozer's shovel had a huge dent in it, the track was busted in half, and the cab was collapsed.

That left one building with hollows infesting it. Jun sensed the area just to see where Reese went off too...

Character Summary
View user profile

on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:31 pm

The guy did not appreciate being called a woman. Wade could see that it annoyed him a lot from the way he replied and his facial expressions changing after Wade calling him a woman instead of calling him a guy. Wade himself clearly knew it was a mistake in his part but for the most part he did not give a damn. He enjoyed seeing the guy being all pissed off at him and leave. It kind of made him happy. However what did not made him happy was the fact that he did not reveal his name and also not fully telling Wade what kind of person he was. "We can't have that now, can we?" Wade muttered towards himself as he followed the man closely to see what he was going to do.

Wade saw firsthand at the guy taking care of the hollows in some of the construction sites. He was kicking and punching them at ease as cleared the part completely of them. In the back of his mind, Wade wanted to join in and maybe assist the guy in someway or another. But he knew that he was not going to put himself into a that kind of low-level. Besides the guy did not need of any kind of help. Wade had no reason to butt-in, as he kept viewing the scene from a distance. He saw that the guy was in someway searching for him. "Yo!" Wade called out to him. "If you're looking for me, i'm behind you."

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:52 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun sensed the guy behind him just as the guy spoke up. Turning, he spoke up. "Any reason you're following me?" It wasn't said in a mean way or anything, just a legitimate question. Whatever it was, he started to move to the last area. Which was about like the rest. Easy pickings. Though one did slip past him and went after Reese. Supposedly, the guy can handle himself, so he didn't worry about it unless he showed he really couldn't handle a common hollow. Still, this one took longer than before just simply because of numbers.

Once he was done, he called up to the Committee HQ to tell them it was done. Putting his cell phone up, he looked again at Reese, wondering what he was doing.

Character Summary
View user profile

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:11 am

The man asked Wade what was the reason he was following him along. For which he ignored and simply did not reply. Wade acted like he did not hear what the man was asking him. Though he exactly knew the reason he was following the man but now wasn't the time to reveal his reasons of doing so. Wade knew that he would tell the man everything, but middle of a situation where hollows were coming at them from left and right didn't seem the perfect place to give any kind of explanation. At least that's what Wade thought.

A hollow was coming directly towards Wade, as he figured that one might have slipped through the man's attacks. He wasn't in the mood to attack it, but he knew he had no other choice. He took his dual swords out as he started spinning one of the swords by using the short length of chain that was connected to the base of the hilt. Only to aim it at the hollow directly as the sword pierced through it. [color:ad05=darkred"This is why I don't waste my time fighting low level creatures..."
Wade muttered to himself, pulling the sword back by it's chain.

Wade saw that the man was calling someone as he appeared over near him only to say, "Did you accidentally slip out that hollow? Or did you just do it purposely?" He looked at the man closely wanting to know the answer, but Wade also wanted to add something to the conversation, "I believe I wasn't honest with you earlier on. My name is Wade Castle. The reason I gave you a false name earlier is because I didn't trust you. I still don't trust you. However I may require your assistance." he said as he awaited for the man's answer patiently not knowing how he would respond to Wades request.

on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:04 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun shrugged. "One slipped through and it seemed like you could handle yourself. Which clearly you did." The teenager started to fiddle with his rings as the man spoke up some more. Jun rose an eyebrow. "So...you expect me, someone you don't know, who you purposely lied to, to help you with something...and you even explicitly stated you don't trust me. The feeling is mutual, but really, if you needed assistance, you don't give me so many reasons to say no. Why should I stick my neck out for a stranger that basically admitted he would stab me in the back by not being honest in the first place? I have a lot of time on my hands, since this took shorter than I expected, but I don't just help everyone who asks for it. What reason do I have to help you when you can probably handle it yourself...if what I sense from you is right...you're not that much weaker than I am..."

It was a bit confusing. Normally, Jun wouldn't mind it. But considering what he just admitted to doing? It all seemed very suspicious. Even more so since the guy can clearly see and even handle weak hollows with ease. He didn't even see the sword initially. But now he knew the guy was armed. Wade was just putting off too many alarm bells for Jun to just agree to helping him.

Character Summary
View user profile

on Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Wade understood where the guy was coming from. And the fact that the way he approached the man was most likely not going to get him what he wanted. But he did not care. Wade was a stand up guy. If he wanted to tell something to someone, he would tell it straight to their face. Whether the person liked what he speaked of, was not his concern. However he knew that in this current predicament that he was in, Wade needed to explain his story to get the guy on board. Though he did not know if the man would believe it entirely but he knew one thing for sure. Which is that it was worth a try.

"First off, I apologize for any inconvenience we had early on." Wade said with a soft tone in his voice. As he continued, "No, I don't expect you to assist me. I haven't shown/or given any reason for you to do so. But the thing is that in my line of work it's very vital for me to give false information about myself towards the people I meet. It's just how it is." Wade stopped for a moment, his expression changed into more serious, as he began speaking again,"I'm a hired gun. A contract killer, if you will. I'm sure you know what that means. So anyway, I was assigned to bring down some people. Not normal people. People like you and me. Even though I am strong, I cannot do it alone considering the fact that I need to take 10 people down." Wade paused again for a few seconds, "I will explain it all in full detail, if you agree to help me. In return, I will help you in which ever way you want me too." he said as he awaited for the man response.  

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun gave the guy a deadpan expression. If it was true, it'd make sense. Wade also gave him a deal. But it wasn't one that he liked. "That's...not how this works. You tell me the details, and I'll decide what to do from there. That's the only way this will go down. If that's not agreeable to you, then good luck. If so...well, do continue." If it wasn't, he was going to walk away and do some major investigating. A single advent human should be able to take on ten normal humans with ease. But ten advents? That's a stretch unless the power difference is unsurmountable. Jun could definitely even up those odds.

But at the same time, ten of them in one spot? He wondered if they were Committee members or not. Even if it was agreeable, he was going to do a lot of checking. Because something about this did not seem right. The guy seemed to know his limits, but did he also know the people he was to kill's powers? Jun was also strong, but he also wasn't the killing type unless absolutely necessary. It was completely up to Wade how much Jun knew at the moment, but the blond teen had ideas on how to move forward either way.

Character Summary
View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum