Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quincies and Shinigami?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:47 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
As the topic suggests I have a question about Quincies and Shinigami. More specifically their relationships with one another, Does this site follow the cannon of the Bleach Universe where Quincies were the victims of a genocide at the hands of the Shinigami because their powers were upsetting the balance of the universe?

If so, have they already reconciled and come to terms with each other and at peace?

If there is no story, and we wish to deviate from the cannon on it I actually have a half-way decent idea for this.

My Idea:
Basically my idea involves, as the two sides were gearing up for a conflict, a pair of people, one a shinigami from the R+D department, the other a quincy who wished to believe that a peaceful outcome could be reached where both sides were happy got together. And through experimentation found a material that if the quincy uses it as a focus their arrows will no longer destroy the hollows soul, but will in fact purify similar to that of a shinigami's Zanpakuto.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:14 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Your idea is certainly feasible. but as far as the site currently goes I think it's that while the quincy did go through mass genocide. Soul Society has no reason/better things to do than continue to hunt every single Quincy who managed to survive the initial purge. While neither race gets along with each other it seems more of a "Stay the hell out of my way and I won't kill you" ordeal on both fronts. Because Shinigami still view quincy's soul destroying power as an afront of Nature and Quincy still hold the grudge that they were senselessly slaughtered for defending themselves and the human race, which they are a part of.

Your idea could still occur despite that, assuming I am even correct as Jeff needs to come say his piece, So it's still something to get Jeff to consider. It wouldn't exactly be "impossible" either.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:19 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Well if that is the case, then I am perfectly okay with that. I was planning on my quincy being a sort of peace maker between the two by contacting Jeff's shinigami and through RP come up with a viable material that will allow quincies to purify the hollows. Granted that could end up with Quincies being split into two factions in the end, the first being those who use the new gizmo and help the shinigami with their overwhelming job of policing the world and protecting humans from hollows. The others forming together to attempt something similar to Wandenreich.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:32 am

Vizard
Vizard
That could be a good way for the Committee and Gotei 13 to make peace as well.. but we'd need a few more Quincy. Get your brother to make one if you can, I'll transfer mine over as well when the time comes. Once I get the Halloween Event back up and rolling, we'll work on that. Basically, expect the thread with this Quincy to take place before Christmas, but not before Monday :p

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:33 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
...Transfer your quincy? ...Reef Buster? ...Wasn't he trash? Wouldn't you be MUCH better off just remaking him..?

-edit- yeah he was.. but now that I look at him he probably only got that tier because you had just started out. His background could be expanded a bit. But aside from that he didn't have much cuz he didn't earn much.

Also.. I kinda started a thing with Quincy I make. Maybe we should do that here?

You always get the choices of quincy racials. Which is in large part like 90% of all they are. Not much variance.

But that gets boring. So I started giving Quincy we made one unique power Course the power still had to be in line with the quincy concept. but it added a bit more flavor to them. Sometimes they could earn a second one. Depending on things.

Good idea for here? Bad? Might make people more willing to be one. I loved mine.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:47 pm

Vizard
Vizard
That could work. Also, no, I meant Robin Hood. The 2-1, he was like Green Arrow meets Kyoraku. He'd sit and drink Sake with everyone. Had the explosive tip arrows.

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:51 pm

He sounds like my type of mate...

View user profile

on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:05 am

Vizard
Vizard
He very well could be, Necrones!

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:32 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
I had a Quincy that could do that, or something similar through his Quincy Magic. Similar in principle to a Kirchenleid (Church Hymn), the character used magic that was derived from catholic/christian, judaism etc. But one of his spells was the passive effect on his arrows where he could purify a soul by igniting them in divine fire when they died or he could destroy the soul if he deemed it too dangerous.

As you are talking about technology that's also possible but magic is a much better delivery system in my opinion since the whole concept of magic is warping reality and bending what shouldn't be possible.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:36 pm

it might be as simple as sharing the Konso seal with them, maybe finding a way to make it work with their quincy cross/bow. But would shinigami want to do that? Its their job and duty, there's going to be allot of opposition to sharing something like that with quincy, instead of just telling them to mind their own business. Still it would be an interesting arc to watch unfold.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum