Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Ika's a Meanie

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:51 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

I got bored, what can you honestly expect from me at this point? I mean after so many posts, it's only happened three times, and Ika hasn't even been responsible for one of those yet, so I figured it's his turn to bore me to near-death-again. *takes a deep breath* "OOOOHHHHH IKAAAAAAA!!!1!" I really hope he could hear that, it took a lot of air to scream that loud.

Oh of course, he's just standing over there. Welp, Hirai's off doing hotgirl things, so he'll do. I walked over to him, with cyan hair and pink eyes, staring at him without ceasing. I put the derpiest face on that I possibly could, and held it, waiting until he decided to acknowledge me

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:56 am

Vizard
Vizard
As Ika had been setting up a room for this new, wacky looking recruit that seemed to have taken more than a liking to Shana, he heard his name called in a weird, high pitched shrilly voice.. loudly. "Listen here bitchtits, I'm the only one allowed to be an annoying pain in the ass here, and that's because I own the place, and can kick all of your asses, at once, with both hands tied behind my back. Fuck I could beat you without my legs too for that matter, so sit down, and shut the fuck you obnoxious brat. Ika's face contorted from one of rage to craziness so many times at this point it wasn't really worth keeping track of.. "Now where was I.. oh yes rooming arrangements for that bitch Shana and you.. hey.. there's an idea.."

Ika smiled with the most sinister of intentions as he booked Hirai and Saio, code name Krazy Kunt to room together, indefinitely. That would show the red head what she got when she ran off without telling Ika, and left him with her god damn special ed friends.. "So, code-name Krazy Kunt is what you go by from now on, what in the name of hell brought you here to the middle of Bogota, and how'd you figure out that we were here. More importantly, why the fuck is your hair pink, what are we in some kind of god damn weird anime where people just get rainbow hair colors for giggles?" He sighed and placed his head in his palms. "Fuck I hate people and Shana WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HERE ALONE." He looked to see the derp-faced stooge still sitting there like scrooge mc-fuckin'duck.. this was gonna be a long day..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:14 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

I could summarize and quote Ika, but let's just jump to this part here. Yeah that one, the 'Ika smiled with the most sinister of intentions as he booked Hirai and Saio, code name Krazy Kunt to room together, indefinitely.' Oh yes I'm really feeling that. Shana, you are soooooo going to get special attention later, courtesy of Ika's extreme hatred of me.

Though on the other hand, since he's really confused. Let's improve upon that. "Well, if you wanna know how I figured out you guys were here... I may or may not have stalked Hirai on one of her trips back. I slept under her bed, but she left without me this time. Oh well, you're here. Wanna play a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

Also, me being the salty bastard I am, wanted to know if Ika was colorblind, so I turned my hair and eyes gray to see if he'd notice. After all it's no fun if I can't screw around with him. So I just kinda sat there poking him with Konbo until he answered my question.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:31 am

Vizard
Vizard
It seemed as though the woman were happy with her new sleeping arrangements, which could make the night time a tad more interesting but Ika didn't really want to be around for that.. He quickly booked them for the hallway furthest from the one he slept in, and smirked. "Well.. that'll show that bitch.." Ika looked up "Oh yeah, I had heard Shana was really lonely in there, so I'm more than happy to have booked you with her Ms. Krazy Kunt, so any questions other than how long it'll take me to kill you while you sleep here, against my better judgment?"

Regardless of whether or not she answered, he would have to jump to the other bit of dialogue, and he was more than a little concerned with the psychological well-being of Ms. Krazy Kunt. "Well... okay then, Hirai really isn't all that, certainly not worth stalking, but hey, the hell do I know am I right?.. As for sleeping under her bed and her leaving, I wish she would have left you under there in an air vacuum, but seeing as she was too fucking STUPID to have the foresight to do so, and didn't even leave me a god damn chainsaw to splatter you with.. I guess this goes how it goes.. and no I will not play Rock Paper Scissors you god damn retard."

Ika watched as she changed her hair and eye color, and he just kind of looked on, rubbing his eyes to ensure that he was indeed taking this in properly. He wasn't just seeing shit in some crazy retrospective light, he was truly seeing this as it was, and as it were. "So.. wait.. wah.. what the actual fuck is wrong with you..? And if you poke me with that fucking stick again, I'm going to poke back, and I don't mean with a god damn tree branch." He kicked the stick away, clearly annoyed with this buffoon. "Shana I'm gonna fucking kill you.. and.. GOD DAMMIT YOU IRRITATING BITCH POKE ME AGAIN AND I'LL STICK IT UP YOUR ASS."

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:45 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

I knew it! Totally called it, Ika Mazi is colorblind as shit LOL. I figured that he was about damn tired of me by now, so instead of prodding him again, or something else that would 'affect his ability to function', I thought of something wayyyy better.

I turned my hair white, my eyes a pale pink, and just sat above him, hanging upside down. I gave him space sure, but everything he did, I did. If he decided to complain, I'd respond with "I'm just trying to learn by doing what you do :3"

Course, I did wonder how Hirai was doing. CURSE YOU HIRAI FOR LEAVING ME WITH THIS MAN. HE HAS NO SENSE OF FUN. Wait. Did I just.... agree with Ika? CLOWNPIECE HELP ME GOD DAMMIT.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Vizard
Vizard
(Gonna censor since when I curse in posts at schools the filtering starts to block me.. I'll edit the words in when I get home..)

Ika settled back in to doing what he had been doing prior to the interference by this rampant pest known as Saio.. He had been researching the chemical structure of a few new toxins he planned to combine for his newest acidic surprise, but at the same time he had to deal with this pain in the a**... He then quickly began to formulate ways in which he could shove the new toxin up her a** and let that sensation take over her attention for a bit.. That would be a bit rude though. As she began to hang upside down and changed her hair and eye color once more, Ika rolled his eyes before throwing up his arm at a 90 degree angle, effectively hitting her upside the head and presumably knocking her down.

As he got back to work he couldn't help but wonder if he should have just cut her into pieces and saved himself the inevitable problem of explaining her death to Shana. If he could just hurry up and send her down the river he could clean the blood in no time but.. killing this one might make too big of a mess, after-all, Ika wasn't known for killing people with kindness.. He was more known for gore, maiming, and things of that nature.. So that probably ruled out any of his hopes of killing this chick and no one knowing about it, which was a real pain.. "Don't you have some trees to climb somewhere? Or better yet, are you willing to go do an errand for me?"

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:51 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

Ika's deadly intent was getting so strong, I couldn't deny it even if I tried. I mean he's clearly gotten tired of me by now. But I'm still here. Somehow. I suppose you could almost sa- FUCKING WELL THEN.

Really Ika? You thought that'd hurt? I'm honestly amazed it took him this long to hit me considering how far under his skin I'd gotten. Instead of the falling he expected, I slowly floated down, still hanging the wrong way, until my head touched the ground to his right. I had a pained expression on his face, pretty sure that was the same expression he wore when dealing with me.

"Don't you have some trees to climb somewhere? Or better yet, are you willing to go do an errand for me?" said the really pissed off Ika, clearly trying to get rid of me. Though, me being the curious little troll I was, couldn't resist the question, "Errand? Ooooh like what? Do I get a secret mission to overthrow Hirai's position? Do I get to kidnap the President's daughter? Do I get to fly to France? Do I-" I continued asking non-terminating series of questions that eventually took no bearing on what Ika was hinting at, including a "What's the exact value of Pi?" for shits and giggles. Still upside down, I waited for this 'errand' Ika had issued me, I'm sure he wanted to be rid of me, though I really wanted to know what it was.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:51 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had grown beyond tired of the miserable, irritating cunt of a human being and was ready to feed her to every Hollow in the area, which is what gave him the idea that he had to begin with.. As he hit her in the face with the back-fist blow it was perhaps her stupidity alone that drove her to continue to act like a damn buffoon. As she did her little float to the ground routine, still not taking the hint to NOT be a pain in the fucking ass, Ika did what he had planned to do in the first place, and launched a punt-like kick at her head, hoping to put her through the wall and far away from him if at all possible. Had she returned still curious about the errand he hoped for her to run, he would then, and only then, divulge the details of it to her. The pained expression she held was only trumped by the one he had from dealing with her.

"Well.. I've developed this new technique, and I need someone to go to the training area with me and see if it works, you wouldn't mind would you now Saio?.. Because if you would mind, I'd have to remove you from Shana's living quarters almost immediately, hell, I might have to place your bedrooms in opposite hallways... He sighed, "and that would be a shame now wouldn't it Ms. Saio?" As she asked what the exact value of Pi was, he smirked a little bit, "My technique will actually answer that little question, if you would just follow me.." He grinned and waved for her to follow him.

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:41 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

Now that Ika was really getting annoyed with me, I knew we'd be best pals forever. There was one problem though. The redhead was missing and had been gone for quite some time. Damn I miss that crazy bitch. Aside from that, Ika mentioned something about a new technique.... Sure why the hell not. "So what's the magic trick you wanna show me Ika? Is it gonna make like a supercool explosion? Like WTF BOOM! or something?" As I said this, I followed him to the place he lead me to.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika grinned, slowly looking towards the little bitch whom had frustrated him beyond all reason. "So Saio, since neither of us know where Shana is, I have a plan for what I want you to do.." Ika locked and loaded his leg, aiming it for eh.. Somewhere around Karakura Town, figuring, hoping that it might be as good a place for him to start as any, right? Okay, so Ika really didn't give a toss in a half as to whether or not that was where Shana, but he began to judge for wind calculation, then he Shunpo'd behind Saio, leg already cocked back and ready for a full-swing. "GO FIND SHANA YOU IRRITATING BITCH!" As Ika said this, his leg propelled forwards at full velocity, sending her flying into the air in the general direction of Karakura Town. He figured given her shenanigans she might even get there from the kick, who knows..

Then again who actually gave a fuck?

Thread End/

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum