Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] The Newcomer

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:19 am

Vizard
Vizard
Bogota... What a miserable place. Thought Kuri as she wiped the sweat from her brow, though it seemed pointless as the sweat returned almost immediately. Even her violet hair began to stick to her skin, which was becoming intolerable. At this rate, she would rather be stuck in the sands of Heuco Mundo. When I signed up with this lot, I didnt expect the Base to be located in Hell... Kuri thought with a scowl. Her violet eyes flicked up at the sun to silently curse it, before they closed once more. She could practically see the heat in the air when she had opened her eyes, only making her hate the area even more.

After only a few minutes of standing on the roof, she was already quite fed up with it. She knew that if she was moving the wind would cool her off, but she had just arrived and by foot at that rate. She was tired and only wanted to admire her surroundings before heading inside. She hated her surroundings...

Her violet eyes opened and looked downward this time, she eyed the people walking the streets. Even the people here seemed ugly. She watched as the people of South America hustled about their daily lives, but couldnt help scowling once more. They seemed like a more hostel group of humans and didn't seem to be a group she'd have interest in. So why did she come here? She could've saved humans from where she was, why'd she come out here? A sigh escaped her lips and she reached down to grab her sleeping pack.

Kurisuten shouldered her bag on her right shoulder and braced the strap with her hand. She could hear the leather of her glove tense as she grabbed the strap. With Purotekuto on her left hip, having the bag on that side would've hindered her ability to fight. She was never unprepared for a fight. Kuri's left hand gripped the handle of her zanpaktou and decided to proceed forward. She knew the base wasn't located in the city.

When she was recruited, she was told the jungles just outside of Bogota. So her eyes shifted to the trees surrounding the city. She wasn't told a direction to go, or a specific location at that rate. "Curse this place!" Spat Kuri, obviously agitated.  "Where is that blasted place!" She couldn't see any sign of a building through the trees, which made finding it was a game of needle in the haystack.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:48 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had felt the presence of a Vizard in the nearby jungle, and began meandering his way towards her at a rather slow, meticulous pace given the current state of affairs. He had nothing to do for the day, and figured he'd be better served by letting himself take in the jungle, the sites and smells around him, and all that went with it. He wore a grin that stretched to each side of his mouth as though it were attached at this point, and couldn't help but get a little excited at the prospect of a potential new recruit.. His new faction had been going pretty well thus far, and he was excited to see if he could once more expand it with what appeared to be, yet ANOTHER Captain level fighter to join the lot!

Ika pushed through the jungle for what seemed like days, but it was really only about an hour or so, and he noticed that he was perspiring rather heavily. The heat in this fucking hell hole was beyond irritating at some times, and although his clothes were normally black, he knew better than to go out in the jungle wearing black shit. Ika stood about six-foot-two-inches tall, and weighed in somewhere around 170 pounds, his pants were a somewhat tight pair of blue jeans, held together with a leather belt that tightened them further around his hips, all the while sporting a black skull buckle complete with . He wore purple Converse Sneakers to complete the look, with a typical plain old pair of white socks on top of it. He didn't really need a shirt, wasn't much of a point for one. Not like he had anything to hide, nor did he need anything else to help him perspire in this place.

As he stumbled upon her in the forest, he simply smiled politely though anyone with good sense could tell it was sarcastic. Not confrontational or ill spirited, but sarcastic none the less. "Well, I won't lie and pretend it's every day that females come running around here in the middle of the jungle without a purpose, though to be fair the purpose is normally me.. take that as you will." Ika oozed with less than subtle arrogance, though mixed in with that was the confidence any leader would obviously requisite. "So, may I ask what it is that you're doing stumbling around the woods here my dear, seems as though you're looking for something.." He switched back to the sarcastic tone he had before, his pleasant arrogant prick mode as some might describe it. "Unless of course I can count you among those whom are here searching for me?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:46 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kuri had decided to simply choose a direction and start walking. However, it seemed she wasn't making any head way. All she could see were the trees and more trees, becoming slightly more agitated as the time went by. The Vizard who had sent her to Bogota was a bastard for not giving specifics. Kurisuten reached up with her left hand and pulled her leather mask over her nose, who knew who or what was watching. She let her eyes scan the trees and her surroundings, just to be sure too.

She couldn't have been walking longer than fifteen minutes, before she felt it. Another Vizard? Kuri couldn't quite make it out, but she could tell it was a powerful being. She had a choice, go stealth or just walk in that direction.  Must be a Vizard, coming from here. Thought Kuri, deciding to walk towards the other being. Sure enough, as she got closer to the being, she could sense he was a Vizard and became a little less on edge. After a minute or two, she could see him. The man wasn't what she was expecting and it threw her off guard for a moment.

Then the Vizard waved... The sarcasm that the man portrayed amused her, though she hid it well under her mask. Though a smirk did emerge. The Vizard spoke and again, she was taken back. Such peposterous attitude and ego! Or is he just playing? Kuri reached up and pulled her mask down, sporting a wide grin, having elected to simply play along. "So all the women come to these woods for you? Obviously, the women from around here have bad taste!" Kuri let a mischievous grin cross her lips, even showing her sharp canines. "I'm here for no man, believe me."

The male was a Vizard and strong too, but she still wasn't ready to give up her intentions just yet. Not til she was sure that he could lead her to the base. A sigh escaped her lips and the grin slipped from her lips as fast as it came, leaving her with a very bored and/or emotionless look. "Straight to the punch, hm? No offense, Vizard, but I'm not one to just give up my intentions to random strangers in the woods." Kuri said apathetically as she brushed her sweaty bangs from her eyes. "Who are you first?"

View user profile

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:04 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman initially sported a mask for whatever reason, which was odd, surely she couldn't be THAT ugly underneath there, perhaps she was simply a bit paranoid?.. Eh, it didn't matter, she didn't seem to know how to take his attitude at first, either that or she didn't want to give too much away. But she eventually caved in and began to go along with him, which was a pleasant change of pace and he wasn't wrong in his assumption that she was easy to look at. She sported a wide grin, after pulling off her mask and he wasn't wrong in assuming that he had seen a bit of a smirk beneath that leather mask. "Well for a second there I thought Hannibal Lector had made his way to this neck of the woods, thought he was looking a bit feminine though, perhaps he wasn't eating well or something?" The tone still reflected the thick sarcasm he was using currently, though it was clearly friendly as opposed to aggressive.

As he listened to her begin to speak, he couldn't help but smile as she shot back about the taste of the women around the area, and she stated that she was there for no man. Her canines were very present in her mischievous smile, and he pretty much figured they would get along from then on. "Well to be fair, I could give a damn less about their taste, I care more of my own so they come back for more.. I'm a giver in many ways, oral is the one thing better received I'm afraid. Sorry if that disappoints you.. and if you're here for no man then I've already disappointed you twice, which is two times more than any other girl who came this far!" He said this and was very clearly stifling a laugh, but he was still doing his damnedest to no-sell it under his small, overly satisfied smirk.

She seemed to sigh a bit when he inquired about her plans and the more generally important details, and her face became a tad lifeless. Her expression went from one of clear satisfaction and humor; bordering on mischievous and childlike, to one that almost portrayed apathy and boredom in equal measure. As she spoke to him about his being blunt, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow towards her. They had been verbally jousting and being oh so cordial just a minute ago, as though they were pals, and now she was apparently a scared little girl in the woods. He sighed, and Exerted his Spiritual Pressure for but a moment. "I'll be quite honest, there's no need to fear me, and I'm a tad offended that you think your fear amounts to much more than warranted paranoia.. If I wanted you dead.." He shunpo'd behind her and whispered into her ear. "You'd be dead."

As he Shunpo'd back to the position he was in prior to, he let up a bit on the Reitsu exertion. "My name, is Ika Mazi, and I am the leader of this happy band of dumbasses, we are the voice of the voiceless and those whom remain nameless.. We are Vizards though I am admittedly unbiased and not against accepting other exiles that fit other racial profiles or criteria. Good or Evil, Passionate or indifferent, I welcome all so long as we work as one towards whatever goal we wish to meet. I also own that fancy building about a mile from here, that has air conditioning. You're sweating a bit there miss, so you might wanna take me up on my offer now before I decide you're not worth the money towards the electric bill.." He turned and started heading towards his base, hoping she'd be wise enough to follow.

on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kuri watched the male as he began his reply to her, her violet eyes studying him thoroughly. Her face remained as emotionless as before, but she was indeed studying his posture and body. She was trying to get some kind of actual read on him, personality wise. All she seemed to figure out was that he was either the most cocky man she has met, or he was simply the most sarcastic. Either way the man was full of himself, though she couldnt tell if it was derived from his reiatsu or simply a big ego. However, Kuri still found it amusing and yet she continued to force her face to remain emotionless. "Hannibal Lecter? Are you insulting me by saying I look like Anthony Hopkins?" Kuri question, though this time her voice deemed an offended tone.

The violet haired woman opened her mouth to begin her reply to his comment about Oral, but she never got the chance. Suddenly the man had released his reiatsu at an immense level and every ability she had to speak was gone. A small gasp escaped her lips and she could feel her muscles tense at the sheer power of it. A small sneer spread across her lips and her eyes narrowed in annoyance as she got a hold of herself. She was about to reply once more, before the Vizard in front of her began speaking once more.

The man stated that if he had wanted her dead, she would be and disappeared to behind her in a blink of an eye. Her eyes widened in sheer surprise and mild terror as he did so. His display of speed and power ended, but it left her speechless. She simply stood there for a few seconds and stared at him, before regaining her composure. Another scowl crossed her lips as she crossed her arms and turned her head to the right. No matter how strong or fast he was, Kuri would never let it get to her... At least not for long. She was stubborn and always liked to win.

Finally the man introduced himself and as the leader of the Vizards she was aiming to join, nonetheless. Figured, the man was powerful and just displayed if very openly. A sigh escaped her lips and then suddenly her face lit up again. A small shine came to her eyes and a small smile spread across her lips. "Ika you said? After that display, I would be a fool not to believe you. My name is Kurisuten Mu-a and I was sent this way to join your merry band of Dumbasses. Which I suppose would make me a dumbass, eh?" She smirked mischievously once more and shook her head. "Please, air conditioning would be delightful..." She chirped as she began following the man.

Kuri's violet hues began scanning the area as she walked behind Ika. Having that particular Vizard walking with her made any possible attacker quite dumb. Besides, she was beginning to get ancy about getting into that air conditioning. "So, Ika, have you always been so... Egocentric?" She asked, the smirk still spread across her lips. "Or was that something that developed after that immense reiatsu?"

View user profile

on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:07 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman watched him intently, her violet eyes were rather unusual, and he couldn't tell if they were natural or just contact lenses. God sometimes Ika felt like he was in some weird anime world of sorts, so damn odd.. Regardless of Ika's self-awareness continuing to form, the woman seemed to be studying him, seemingly his posture and his body. Her eyes flickering occasionally as they did, the lack of direct eye contact, all were dead giveaways. "Listen, before your eyes go any lower to the real reason women flock to this here jungle, I'd like to point out that my eyes are up here.. and that though the jungle isn't the only thing that'll get girls hot and sweaty here, I'm kind of hoping that's not your reason for showing up here.. Not that I'd mind, but frankly the Mask is a bit of a turnoff.."

She had kept her face emotionless before beginning to speak, and as she did she seemed to either take it completely out of context, or she was legitimately offended judging by her tone. "I would never insult the great and honorable Anthony Hopkins, nor kiss your ass so openly on our first meeting my dear. In all fairness I'm very clearly referencing your leather mask gimmick, and I don't think you're too dumb to realize that. Though I've been wrong about these things before, for example, I assumed you'd know better!" His smirk was still present after saying this, it only changed to fit the mood he was attempting to portray within his sarcastic/smart-ass comments, and even then it reverted back towards the end.

As the violet haired woman, clearly fresh out of some Manga or anime convention opened her mouth after his speech about oral Ika smiled and quipped "See that's the spirit, I love a woman ready and willing.." before Shunpoing behind her. She gasped audibly, however tiny it really was A small sneer spread across her lips and her eyes narrowed in annoyance as she got a hold of herself. She was about to reply once more, before the Vizard in front of her began speaking once more.

Her Eyes were widened, she was clearly tensed as he was behind her in an instance, having proven his point that he would whoop her ass if he wanted to and bury her in the creek a mile down from their location, thus he was to be trusted, because not trusting him did nothing. She seemed surprised, and was mildly terrified, her eyes conveyed these feelings well. She was left speechless and She simply stood there and stared at him for what seemed like an hour, before seemingly regaining her composure and allowing a smirk to cross her lips. Her arms were crossed and she turned her head to the right, seemingly as though she was offering some form of childish, stubborn defiance. "No point in being stubborn in the face of someone that could kill you in less time than it took you to compose yourself little lass... food for thought my dear."

As he introduced himself as the leader of the Vizards he figured she had visited the Jungle to join up with. Her face lit up once more, a small shine came over her eyes and a small smile spread across her lips, she began to speak and seemed to have heeded his reasoning. "Nice to meet you Kurisuten, and I'm more than happy to welcome you to our merry band of dumbasses, and I assure you that the only people whom are bigger dumbasses than us ourselves, are those that go against us. She smirked a bit, and seemed to find herself happy with the prospect of air conditioning, not that Ika could blame her. "Well, right this way then."

As she paced behind him, she seemed to be a tad more at ease probably knowing that there would be no attacker in the right mind that could truly do much against him, let alone both of them. Plus she seemed a tad antsy, probably wanting to get inside to the air conditioning. He smirked a bit as she asked her question, "Well, technically, yes, I've always been more on the egocentric things before and after I acquired this immense Spiritual Pressure I hold today.. but I've always been powerful to some extent or another, so I guess that's part of the reason for that as well. I've never allowed myself weakness, thus I've never quite had to check my pride via a fall of any sort.." He shrugged his shoulders, motioned for her to follow her inside the base. "We're here."

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kuri could tell that the man had an interest in her eyes, though she didn't care. A lot of people were fascinated with the natural color of her eyes and hair, but she got over that a long time ago. Then he began speaking again, he was fine if he just wouldn't speak. "Well, I wouldn't let that get to your head. You're not exactly my type either, Pepe." Kuri countered, her hand touching the soft leather of her mask. "It's just an old habit from the Omnitsukidou, hiding your face if just a necessity." Kuri said, flatly. Though this wasn't the truth, she was in Sixth Division and the mask was a habit she got from hiding from the Gotei.

The mans "reassurance" about his organizations strength seemed like he was trying a bit too hard to sell it, maybe even to himself. She chuckled to herself and shook her head. "Well thanks, I'm sure they are all very capable.' Her hand brushed her bangs from her eyes, which stubbornly fell back into place. Her eyes narrowed at it as she began following the man, before focusing back onto the Vizard in front of her.

Ika seemed to have gotten a bit cocky all over again as a smirk crossed his lips, immediately causing Kuri to sigh quietly. It would figure she'd be stuck with a boss like this. No matter how amusing it was, it was still coming on thick. He was always strong? Is he kidding? Kuri fought tooth and nail, trained constantly to become as strong as she is and he's innately powerful? "I couldn't imagine being so powerful my entire life, I guess i'd be pretty egocentric too."

Finally, Ika said they were there. Her eyes glanced around, taking in all of her surroundings so she could make a mental note of the location. After a few seconds, she followed the man into the base and closed the door behind her. An old habit had her immediately locking the door, but she paid no mind to it. "So this is the place, eh? The air conditioning alone is winning me over." The girl said, almost purring as the cold air hit her skin.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:29 am

Vizard
Vizard
She seemed to continue having a mixed reaction to his speech, not that he actually gave a singular fuck. As she spoke, he grinned ever so slightly towards her after hearing everything up to the Onmitsukido. "I think they lied to you, in the Onmitsukido, I'd probably but a bag on your head myself there Ms. Lector, I was a member and I never wore one after all.." He grinned, "unless of course that's bullshit, but who knows. Just remember that I WAS a captain of the Onmitsukido, and I don't take kindly to those whom lie.. and you'll have to excuse me if I don't view you as the stealthy type.." His eyes went cold for the briefest second, and his face matched.

She seemed to be doubting him in regards to his organization, and he figured this recruiting trip may be going south a bit. As she spoke, he could sense a hint of doubt within her voice, or maybe he was just imagining it?.. She brushed the bangs from her eyes and her eyes seemed to be taking on a path of their own before refocusing on him. "I'm still the strongest of the bunch, that's not even in question unfortunately, but I'd have to introduce you to them eventually so I've really got no reason to lie to you..." He shrugged his shoulders and kept walking.

She seemed a tad perturbed with his take on life and how he had come to acquire this power he held currently. "I wasn't this powerful my whole life, I was simply powerful. You don't survive this world by starting off weak and building yourself up, but rather by being strong enough to take on those whom were strong enough to build themselves up before you had the chance.. You're born into this world powerful and work your way up from there, it's simply a matter of scale.. So no, I've never been weak, but that doesn't necessarily mean I was always THIS powerful.. I tried to get that point across earlier but.. words aren't always easy for me.." He pondered for a moment before continuing "Then again.. power is somewhat innate, you're born with a ceiling and a floor, and you build to that ceiling and hope not to piss off anyone stronger than your ceiling.. Just so happens that my ceiling is higher than that of most people.." He shrugged his shoulders, seemingly welcoming further discourse on the topic if she were to be so inclined.

She seemed to be the nervous type, bordering on paranoid and she glanced around the room quickly, seemingly taking in all of her surroundings. He raised an eyebrow ever so slightly as she immediately closed the door behind the two of them, and quickly locked the door. He grinned "I wasn't aware that you were being chased, did I miss something?" he said this in very clear jest, before having a seat. She seemed to be more than enthralled with the air conditioning, as the cool air seemed to be a selling point for everyone in the jungle. "Yes, this is the place, glad to hear that you're enjoying this air conditioning, seems to be a pretty good selling point for most people." She seemed to be purring, and he let it sink in for her a bit as he laid back.

on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kuri's lips tugged up at the corners as the man began to question her about the Omnitsukido. She shook her head and sighed, "As most Captains, with strength as yours, you don't seem to notice the peons. I wasn't nearly this strong then, but I was good at one thing and that was stealth recon. Hiding my face was just a safety precaution... It also stuck with me when I became a Vizard. It's not meant to be pretty, Clarice." Kuri retorted, a glimmer of amusement in her eyes.

Ika began defending his group, but only to a point it seemed. He made sure to point out that he was stronger than everyone, but strength wasn't all in a battle. However, the man had a fair point. "Everyone has reasons to lie, Ika, but do you really think I'd be here if I thought you were lying? I'm not necessarily the most trusting type, but I am not an idiot either." She smiled genuinely at the man, before letting her eyes move around the room. As she spotted an empty seat opposite the man, she moved to it and sat.

Kurisuten crossed her legs and entwined her fingers together on her lap. She listened as the man spoke about his views on strength, though he seemed to believe what he said, she thought differently. Her head tilted a little and she chuckled softly, "You don't think the weaker beings could get to your level? I mean, I no I'm not quite there, but I was as weak as the come when I first joined the Gotei and now look at me. I was a Captain in the Gotei, before I was driven out." She paused, her brow furrowing a little, but when she continued she smiled once more. "In my opinion, you gain strength based on experience and determination of your will. Some, yes, are born with an over abundance of Reiatsu and others fight for it."

He seemed to have noticed her slight paranoia and even commented on it, causing her to sigh a little. She leaned back into her seat and closed her eyes. "I wouldn't say chased, per say. I've been alone since I became a Vizard, the Gotei hunted us for years... Then there are Arrancar, Hollows, Bountos etc. It was just more comforting to know the door is locked." Her eyes opened, revealing her violet hues once more as she looked at the man with a smirk. "Old habits die hard, Ika." A happy sigh escaped her lips and she even giggled quietly. "I could see where the Air Conditioning won people over... Feels great, opposed to out there."

View user profile

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Her lips began to tug at the corners of her mouth as he asked her about the Onmitsukido, and she shook her head and proceeded to sigh, as though she expected him to believe her horse-crap on the simple grounds that she existed, and made some effort in her lie. A lie was still a lie all the same after all... As she spoke, Ika's mouth began to contort to a wild grin, "I notice the peons plenty, I just don't look over outright lies when I hear them either, be they from superior officers or from the "peons" as you so eloquently put it.." He continued to listen, but was certainly growing tired of her attempting to hide, " A safety precaution? You're not that ugly dear I can assure you of that much, but in all actuality I'm beyond aware that it's less to do with the Onmitsukido, and more to do with you hiding. Once again, I was Captain of that branch. I'm well aware of how they do things, masks were never a requirement or even a recommendation. Who the heck would you be hiding from exactly, when every Spiritually aware creature can place your race based on Reitsu alone?" his face returned to the smirk he generally wore through the proceedings instead of the more stern, and cold look he held during his interrogation, which was clearly meant to drive home the point that lying would not serve her well with him.. "As for being Clarice.. I do believe Hannibal was the one with better killer of the two now wasn't he?.." His smirk still present as he said this, his words dripping not only with arrogance, but very thick intent.

"Everyone has reasons to lie, Ika, but do you really think I'd be here if I thought you were lying? I'm not necessarily the most trusting type, but I am not an idiot either." She smiled genuinely at the man, before letting her eyes move around the room. As she spotted an empty seat opposite the man, she moved to it and sat. As he somewhat casually defended his group and their general capabilities, but he was by no means going to try and sell her some idea that they were his level of power or anything. There wasn't much point in a lie, he listened to her speak, and she seemed to take him the wrong way once more.. "Most everyone has a reason to lie, but that's only to usurp a higher power or to preserve an emotional connection some point, occasionally it's meant to further an ego of a man but.. I've no need to live vicariously through my subordinates, so I've no reason to prop them up, I've no reason to lie and try to flatter you, if I wanted you here to stay I could just kill you and keep your corpse in a jar.. Or simply sever your soul chain and spine and leave you alive, only half capable of movement... I wouldn't I've no reason to, but lying when no ones around to even rival me isn't exactly a worthwhile thing to do.. He continued, "Depends, there's a reason for every action.. and sometimes self-preservation is one of them, and if this is the only option left, even if it's 50-50.. who's to say you didn't view such a proposition as your best chance at life? Not saying that's the case, but it's possible, who knows?.. And as for not being the most trusting type.. He paused for a few seconds, and waited for her to take the seat in front of him, she seemed to smile genuinely, but that probably wouldn't be the case soon enough..

"As for lying to me, and you've tried to cover up details at certain points so let's not dance around the issue too long on that one.. I understand being less than trusting, I'm guilty of the same doubts every time I hear a word leave the mouth of anyone in a position of power, it's probably part of the reason I'm so arrogant, the fact that I can tell any authority figure I come across to go f--- themselves certainly brings me a level of joy and relative comfort in life.. He paused before continuing "But I'm leading this band of misfits in the hopes of providing them a better life, an easier existence, and more importantly? I want them to no longer be alone, while still being able to pursue their own interests, as well as mine.. which.. vary from week to week if we're being honest." He smirked a bit as he said that, before continuing.
"I will not tolerate liars, murderers I can handle so long as they don't try to kill their own, and to be blunt I could stop them before they could ever hope to succeed anyway.. thieves I can handle, I can track them down and take whatever they stole.. Liars I can't handle, for they jeopardize everyone.. I ask for transparency, and if we ever run into that issue and I catch onto it, and I'm for sure that you're lying.. Ika simply pulled his Zanpokuto from his sheathe, and exerted about as much Spiritual Pressure as he could without releasing.. "I'll dispatch you personally, for the preservation of myself, and my comrades.. we clear?"

The woman seemed to try and get comfortable after the display, she seemed to listen to his views on power, and she questioned him a bit, not that he minded.. "She chuckled a bit, probably out of social compulsion, not sounding confrontational to a man that could kill you in his sleep wasn't the worst plan he'd ever seen in action, but eh.. "I think people can train to whatever their ceiling is, I don't doubt the power of training, but we all have a set level of potential.. Past a certain point training doesn't hone power, it simply teaches repetition and makes what one has learned more natural and reflexive.. But to get to even a minor level of power in the scale of our world, takes an immense level of power wouldn't you agree?.." he stopped a moment before continuing "I mean for gods sake, I'm not even 1000 years old, heck, I'm barely 700.. I think.. you lose track, but I know I'm in the 700's somewhere.. Do you think I really out-trained all those men in their 2000's in terms of age, that are still not even half of my power?.. Of course not, I simply had a higher peak, a higher ceiling to attain.." He smirked, "So no, I don't think you, nor anyone without the ceiling I have could ever attain my level of power, if we're being honest.. I don't believe I just simply outworked everyone, in half the time that they've lived for, that would be more arrogant than anything I've proposed... and frankly disrespectful to their attempts.." He continued shortly "I don't doubt that you can fight for power, and reach great heights.. but there comes a certain point where it's not just about working really hard.. It's a natural difference.. probably genetics or something of that ilk, with a Spiritual Twist of some sort.." He shrugged slightly, and figured they'd probably move on, not that he'd mind continuing..

She seemed to sigh ever so slightly as he referenced her very obvious paranoia in a comment very clearly meant to draw attention to it.. She leaned back in her seat a bit, and closed her eyes a bit, and Ika simply sat, leaned forwards, listening but very clearly not wanting to be overly formal.. As she spoke, he couldn't help but identify with the things she said, and he understood the dilemma she had went through, and frankly, that was why he made this place.. "You maybe weren't chased, but it felt like it didn't it?.. When every time you tried to settle down somewhere in relax, someone would show up and target you, or try to kill you for the simple fact of you drawing air and being different?.. Knowing that even with the door locked, you were an enemy to all creatures, alone, and the things that wanted you dead were not just powerful, they could tear cities, even countries to shreds in minutes to find you at any given moment.. It's a miserable existence now isn't it?.. Being an exile, being alone.." He continued "That's why I made this place, that's why I made this place so open to our kind, I no longer want us to struggle with being what we are.. the Gotei 13 has gotten more lax of late, rumor has it they even have a new Captain Commander.. the last Captain I talked to wasn't in favor of their treatment of Vizards either but.. that bridge is burned, they're forever stuck in their ways, and I'll be dammed before I take it on the chin, or make amends past the point of perhaps a tentative truce.." He heard her say old habits die hard, and smirked. "Amen to that, and yeah.. the air conditioning like I said is one of our larger selling points, installed it myself actually.. Actually I built this entire base.. Designed it to fit my whims.. whole 9 yards.. Not so hard when you have nothing but time.." He smirked, and listened for a response.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum