Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The quiet wondering of a tainted soul.

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:34 am

Mizuko woke, as usual, in the barracks of Squad 3.  She had been there for so many years she found it hard to keep track.  She yawned and stretched and did her morning exercises before heading for breakfast.  Once done she began her daily chores, mainly to clean up the barracks, do laundry, and be of service to her squad captain.  It was while she was washing the laundry that she heard there was a new Captain Commander.  Mizuko only shrugged as she heard the news.  She'd been through a few and all seemed to treat her the same.  She was still somewhat considered a traitor for what she had done.  Many who knew her from that time still think she is a wolf in sheeps clothing.  She shrugged it off and hung up all the items on a line outside to dry.  

She found herself with a bit of free time after hanging up the clothes to dry so she felt it was time to take a walk.  She left the barracks and began to walk around.  She took in the scenery as she did, taking in the nice, clear day that was being had.  She actually smiled a bit as she walked, feeling relaxed for the first time in quite a while.  She would keep walking, but not straying far from the barracks as she walked.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:55 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Rena had been busy training several members of the different squads, but she was still being updated on information, deemed by her vice-captain, as important. The latest bit of "Important" news was about the "Traitor" Mizuko who was being kept under watch as an unranked Division 3 member. Rena stopped him immediately when he finished to keep him from going to the next bit, "So wait. She got basically googoo eyed and used as a tool.. and we let her back in just so we could treat her like shit? I recall in our history classes at the academy that similar things have happened before and while we should be on guard against it..It isn't plausible to assume we are perfect. How was it right to accept her and then treat her like dirt. This ends now and you have two hours to make that known to everyone else. I'm going to find her myself."

Of course Rena couldn't track worth a damn..so..despite her confidence in finding Mizuko it actually took quite some time and running. When she finally did arrive it looked like Mizuko was talking a walk for no particular reason other than that she could, but Rena was out of breath having forgotten to check 3rd Squad's barracks location first and had therefor run across over half of Seireitei looking for the girl.

"So..I hear..you..got..some past..issues.." She said as she started to regain her composure and stood up wiping sweat off her face with her sleeve, "I just got debriefed about it. I wanted to let you know straight up that that doesn't matter and I'll be damned as Captain-Commander if I let them continue treating you like dirt. I already sent my lieutenant to spread the word. Until you do a new crime. I don't care what else you've done. Soul Society can't et someone back in just so the higher ups can treat that someone like shit. It's not right. I won't tolerate it."

Rena grinned and held out her hand for a handshake after finishing her little speech, "By the way I'm Rena Lisola the new Captain-Commander though I suppose I already said that. Nice to meetcha Mizuko"

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:41 am

Mizuko stopped once she heard someone talking.  She turned around only to be standing before none other than the new Captain Commander.  Shocked she only stood there and listened to what was said.    What she had said caught her off guard.  Though she didn’t feel like she was treated like dirt she was not going to argue with the Captain Commander.    After all, she was the Captain Commander.  

It was then that her hand was extended and she formally introduced herself.  Mizuko was taken aback at how she was seemingly so informal but yet formal at the same time.  Mizuko felt it only right for formally introduce herself as well.  She took Rena’s hand and shook it.  She then spoke, ”Nice to meet you, I think.  I’m Mizuko Ichikawa.  I’m with Squad 3 and not very important.  I enjoy helping others and trying to keep the barracks clean for my squad.  I normally keep to myself and go on few missions.  Other than that, yes, I do have past issues.  I want them to remain there for as long as possible.  I know I did wrong and I will work to repay the kindness that the original Captain Commander has shown me in letting me back in.  For the most part I allow this for no other reason than to want to repay any and all debts.  I did almost kill another Shinigami after all.  That’s not nice.  I don’t feel I’m being treated like shit or dirt, as you put it.  I feel I’m just working off a debt.”  By original Captain Commander she means the one whom she spoke with and let her back into the Soul Society in the first place.  She will work hard to fulfill any request by the current and future Captain Commanders due to this.  She meant every word she said and would give up freedom if needed be.  She was free to come and go, but she was looked after always.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:31 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
"I get that. Even if it doesn't seem like it though.. it's still there. The scrutiny and mistreatment I mean." Rena said, grinning at how well Mizuko had endured all of the problems she'd gone through, "I'm just saying as far as I'm concerned.. and by concert through my decision anyone else is officially concerned.. You are not a traitor.. not until or unless you do something again.. Enough time has passed and you've been doing just fine. I see no reason to keep you leashed like a dog when you've done nothing but work your butt off and were already re-accepted back into Gotei 13 anyways. That alone should have proven that the higher ups believed you were not a true enemy too bad no one else seemed to have that thought til now."

(Really short post but I kinda brain farted and then I lost my post idea and then I wanted to post simply to move this forward for you :D)

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum