Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Metal Detectors Stink

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:01 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"The Committee.. Shield for the weak and Sword for the powerless. Had they formed decades ago I might not exist today. However they only solve the needs of one. I'm supposed to find a way to serve the needs of all." Altima made another sighing motion with her body language and vocally, "You want to know the how I am.. but state you are going to go to such extreme's as to find some means to force the information out of me?"

Altima was more curious than irritated at this point, "I'd love to see you try. So far I've been pretty compliant to your questions and behavior, but I will not tolerate being threatened. Defend yourself for you've crossed the line."

A transparent interface appeared over Altima's left arm and she tapped into it a couple times before a rapier formed out of thin air near her and she grabbed it with her other hand. The interface disappearing in the process of the grab. She swung it to her side leaving a trail of pressure in it's wake from how hard the swing had actually been.

"I am Altima.. The Equalizer.." She took a slightly crouched fencing pose as she waited for Maki to move.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:48 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

"I'd love to see you try. So far I've been pretty compliant to your questions and behavior, but I will not tolerate being threatened. Defend yourself for you've crossed the line." The robot welcomed my advance, though harshly, as if to discreetly say that I've made an enemy of her. To me? I wasn't gonna break something as valuable as her, but I wasn't going to turn down a fight, either. "I don't wanna break you, but I can't say no to a clever girl like you. A fight it is."

She tapped what looked like a cyber-esque keyboard on her left arm, and a rapier materialized, seemingly out of thin air. This puzzled me, but intrigued me as well. I wanted to know just how far her abilities extended. I released enough Tidal Silver to coat my body, then make an attach a light blade to the end of my staff, creating a lance. She seemed to wait for me to make the first move, and so I gave it to her. I lunged forward, faster than I would be able to move with a polearm, but slower than if I were using dual swords. I analyzed her stance, a traditional fencer's stance, prepared to counter my next strike and possibly aim to disarm. Using a lighter weapon technically put me at a disadvantage in this situation, but I'd have far more reach to work with.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:28 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Altima just stayed put, not even making it seem like she was going to move, before the rapier disappeared and she merely grabbed the "lance" that lunged for her and spin and released her grip so that Maki and the "lance" were tossed a good distance behind where Altima was, assuming she didn't stop herself somehow mid-air of course. Altima was literally in the same location just facing the opposite direction. As soon as she had released however she formed an RPG in a similar manner as the rapier, put it over her right shoulder, aimed at Maki, and fired it.

She then dismissed the RPG and sighed a bit as she thought of what she was going to do with this overexcited human. She couldn't kill her. Well. She could. But there wasn't a reason. She remained unarmed this time. Deciding to save her reality interface ability for more important things should they arise.. as her natural ability and her pressure manipulation would be enough to deal with the current level of combat.

She just waited, pushing her glasses up out of forced habit, watching and scanning Maki.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:36 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

Her combat style intrigued me, considering that of what it could have been, it instead seemed apt to stalling and baiting her opponent, trying to discern their strategy before hers could be discovered. Her rapier faded, grabbing my lance as it approached her, and flung it backwards, taking me with it. For such a tiny body, she packed a lot of force behind it. As I flew backwards, she spawned what looked like... an RPG? Seriously?

Firing it off, she dissolved the launcher, then just stood and watched, adjusting her glasses for the sake of what one could assume as habit. Knowing what I did about military grade weapons, if I hit the shell in the right spot, I could detonate it prematurely. I split a small chunk of crystal off my lance and shot it at the silver cap of the RPG shell. Immediately after doing this, I slid my crystal armor off, making a large disc in front of me, solidifying it, hoping that would shield me from the remaining shockwave.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Altima didn't look very surprised when Maki dealt with the RPG. It would have been rather disappointing if someone had taken all this effort to threaten her and couldn't even deal with a simple human made projectile explosive, but she didn't bother making a further attack against Altima afterwards. So Altima didn't have anything she had to do besides stand there and wait. She crossed her arms and looked rather bored though before deciding to speak, "If this is the power you claim to threaten me with.. We might as well just stop now.. Time is meaningless to me.. but as a human it is important to you maybe not personally.. but regardless. Wasting it should be avoided when possible."

View user profile

on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:51 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

She seemed rather unimpressed with my combat skills, crossing her arms and sighing, telling me that there was no longer a point to make combat. She asked if I really wished to keep fighting, or if I was fully intent on wasting my time.
"I'm not quite done with you yet. If you would kindly, come at me and fight. I don't often get the chance to fight an android! You just pissed me off!"
I slid off my mind's normally stable hinges. My smile turned to that of a partially mad doctor, one who was tired of my experiment being a failure. Perfectly honest with myself, I was pissed. She just packed up her gear like she thought I was totally useless. I couldn't take it. Just knowing that this kind of attitude existed pissed me off. I didn't care what her response was now. I flung the crystal disc at her, poised to shatter it and fling the shards at her before she could adjust to the change in attack pattern.

I was just about done with this damn robot thinking that I was a plaything that had outlived its entertainment value. I am Maki Kesshou, dammit, and I am NOT to be ignored.

View user profile
#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum