Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Vive La Surrender. Wait a minute...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:34 am

1st Division
1st Division
Reno didn't waste his energy being as hyper as she seemed to be, but he did follow her out the window at his own pace. Air walking up into the sky until they were on an even level again. "As I am the "Challenged" why don't you take the first move.. I will respond with appropriate measures given what you use against me. but I will go ahead and use shikai.. or else this won't be much of a spar would it? Boring without our abilities unleashed in my opinion."

He drew his zanpaktou in his right hand backwards, straightened it out to point at maki, then swiped his left hand over it pulling out an identical second Zanpaktou from it before speaking his Shikai release, "Rise and Defend.. Aura.." with that his spiritual power rose but it did so calmly instead of massively like most people. The two Zanpaktou going from an old weathered and ancient look to more vibrant and without damage while also now being serrated in the middle of the blade on both sides.

"When you are prepared. Begin. It makes no difference if you go shikai or not. Or even skip into Bankai.. I don't care.." Reno said with utmost calm proving he really didn't care one way or another.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:56 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

I watched as the boy followed me up, and this, I was okay with. I was okay with him summoning his Zanpakuto, even in Shikai, but allowing me to have the first move? Oh fuck, this boy was a gentleman. Like seriously, I was considering dumping Hirai for.... okay no not really, she's too cute. Then he mentioned something about going Bankai. That... that upset me a little bit. I'd only been able to pull off Bankai once... 3 years ago.

I hadn't realized I was biting my lip.. It wasn't so much that I was worried about not being able to fight him, it's just... I really missed that hammer. That thing was my favorite toy, only second to Hirai. Regardless, I elevated to my Shikai state, not realizing I'd forgotten to inflate the damn thing. "Wait.. um. Could you hold on a second? Thanks." Without waiting for him to approve of it, I inflated them both. I mean it's just embarrassing when you're just not ready to perform, ya know?

Looking over to him, I almost felt inadequate. I could tell he was holding back. I knew it. Except, there was one thing that made me put a smile back on my face. Whether or not he cared, he was trying to let me have fun, not outright going to kill me. Which meant I didn't have to hold back. I began by laughing so all of France could hear me, then launching forward with one of my spirit sticks, both of which I'd changed to black, to look sharp of course. If he would parry, I'd just hammer away until his concentration broke. If he dodged, I'd chase him and do more of the same.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:16 am

1st Division
1st Division
She took time to...inflate..her Zanpaktou and then proceeded to attack him. She was starting off by combo'ing her strikes in an assault against him. This proved useless for a great deal of time as one of his shikai abilities auto-parried the general bulk of her assault with invisible swings from a pure reishi sword crafted within a sphere of influence around Reno. As she seemed persistent however and he wasn't really trying to do much at the moment she eventually brought it to it's limit before it required a small recharge.

He was about to dodge or make her chase him, but he was curious how physically strong she was. His melee attacks caused pulses of overflowing power, making them far stronger than a normal swing. So he started off by first blocking her and sword clashing with her sticks to stop her assault before spreading her arms out wide with a sudden heave and starting a flurry of slashes of his own.

The key difference being that his strikes would be as strong as half a cero while having repelling/knock back strength similar to Bakudo 9: Seki. He was physically very powerful and this ability just emphasized it. But there was a second difference. Noticeable now that he was actually making combat movement instead of letting his ability parry her up til this point. He was blurring. Every motion, even the tiniest of his movements, were all blurred. Making it that much harder to predict how he would move to defend himself. This was mostly a visual gained from being so fast in the first place.. but it did make it harder for his opponents. It could be noted with continual observation and combat testing that his affinity for dodging didn't increase though. He was simply moving super fast.

Even though his overall power had automatically matched what Saio was fully capable of at her strongest. His natural abilities still put him physically a tick above her. Though it seemed that that was his only "Advantage" against her so far. Besides possibly having too much fighting experience. But time would tell if his guess about that was right or not.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:45 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I had to admit, for a smooth talking lad, he was a good fighter. He parried all my strikes, then beat me backwards with precisely more than I can handle. Except there is one problem. While continually beating me and blurring his body to make himself harder to hit, he forgot one crucial thing. I don't normally fight. I gave myself a bit of distance and placed my hands on my hips. "Stop showing off! Just because you can be all flashy and shit doesn't mean I like it when you do that! Besides, that's my shtick!" I puffed my cheeks out and stared at him, my hair cycling to black, then pink, then purple. I thought for a moment about what I could do.

Then it hit me. And it was about to hit him. I hoped. He'd probably block it. Yep. I jabbed my black spirit stick forward, then stopped, and if all went well, I'd boop him on the nose with it.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile
#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum