Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Vive La Surrender. Wait a minute...

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:06 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"A man named Reno Kitsugi had entered the capital of France, Paris, and taken over their main legislative office two hours ago. Since that time no one has heard anything out of the building whether it be screams or demands. The Gendarmerie Nationale has been mobilized as every attempt by the Civilian Police Force has failed."

"So.. you find my terms are rather agreeable then? Considering everything going on and how I went about it..I'd say I'm being more civil than your freak out partners up front.." Reno asked calmly as he reclined and kicked his feet up on the table of the Prme Minister, while the PM himself sat acrossed looking both annoyed and thankful that this man had only come looking for a new place to call Home.

"I do think the manner of which you have come and dictated your...arrangement.. Is rather crude..but yes if it stops this madness before anything further can occur it is a simple matter to take care of. You have already shown your ability to "uphold" your end of the matter.. Albeit in a very.." he dropped the statement as Reno waved a hand at him, "Eh.. They came barging in.. I didn't kill any of them. At least that shows I can also have restraint when necessary."

Three Hours Later

"The Prime Minister is coming out of the building now! It looks like the situation has diffused itself! The president is with him and looks rather..wait a minute did he just curse? What happened in there!? More when we get an interview! Back to you James!"

The two most "powerful" men in France looked not only clearly agitated and upset.. but also somehow relieved. They motioned for the Armed Forces commander to be debriefed on the situation and within 45 minutes the entirety of the force, and all traces of the debacle had all but vanished. Leaving one question on everyone's mind who was present and/or watching the news. What happened to the man who caused the ruckus?

An hour later an official statement was made giving Reno Kitsugi sanctuary within the borders of France and the right to exercise Law and Order as if he were the Police Force itself. They did not mention he only intended to use that against supernatural beings and advent humans because the human population was not ready, nor able, to handle such things right now. France barely recognized the authority of the Committee which was an international UN sanctified organization built to handle those matters. Unfortunately Mr. Kitsugi had left them little choice but to allow them to make him their version of the Committee. Besides he needed a place to live since he wasn't going to be allowed in the Soul Society anytime soon.

So now he was relaxing on the rooftops of the buildings closest to the Eiffel Tower and staring up at the clear blue sky. Wondering what crazy stunt he'd pull next. His stomach growled since he had exerted himself a tiny bit during that whole mess.. Maybe he would grab something to eat? He jumped from the rooftop and landed on the ground making a nice thud. Sure he was in his gigai, but it wasn't hard to swap between that and his spirit form. Besides being in his Gigai was far more fun when interacting with human beings..

Now what should he grab to eat..?

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:10 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

Oooooh what an interesting news report! As to what business I have in France? You people are better off asking why my zanpakuto's a motherfucking stick. Deal with it, just as you silly people do everything else. My hair is currently white and my eyes are pink, for those of you wondering. I'm not interested in people dying or government members being held hostage mind you. I just want to know who this cute Reno kid is. More importantly, I wanna know if he has room for a 'queen'. So I did the normal thing and found the central office by sniffing out his spiritual energy. Ever so delicately, I unhinged the window and slipped in before saying "Boy you're quit the talk of France, aren't you? Don't you wish you had someone to play with? c;" Saying this, I decided it'd be fun to walk up the wall, onto the ceiling and stare at him. And just because I could, I changed my hair pink and my eyes to a red color.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:27 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
His zanpaktou was unsheathe and making X-cross against her neck while he stood on the ceiling behind her using Air-walk, having left his gigai the moment he felt a disturbance in spiritual energy in his area, "A play mate you say.. But isn't that why you are here.. Asking me a question to which you intended to be the answer is quite...silly.. don't you think?" He removed his zanpaktou's forming them back into the one, and sheathed it as he dropped from the ceiling and landed on his feet, still in his spiritual form as he tossed his gigai into a closet, which he then locked with his own spiritual energy, "No point freaking out the maid.."

He turned his head and slightly pivoted his body to look at his new guest, "So aside from coming in here and nearly getting into quite the trouble for sneaking up on me.. What is it you want. I didn't make this country my home for shits and giggles and it's clear you are a vizard., I assume you want somewhere to hide from Soul Society like I do? I don't particularly mind but I'm not going to babysit you. I'm too old for that.."

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:23 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

Did you guys see that? Reno thought it was okay to sneak up behind me. Oh, sorry false alarm, he's putting away his zanpakuto now. Either way is fine by me. "You're pretty fun Reno, and here I thought I was the only one that thought normal people were boring." My hair fluffed to a whimsical cyan and OH MY GOD DID HE JUST THROW HIMSELF INTO A CLOSET. "Ooooh neat party trick, throwing yourself away." I have to admit, he's pretty good. He mentioned something about not wanting to scare the maid, and I was honestly trying to listen, but in all honesty, I heard the word 'maid' and lost it.

"OHHHH MY GOOODDD YOU HAVE A MAID???" I could see it all in my head now~ I was violating the maid's personal space, but I mean I had to feel her up a bit. I'd never seen one before and they always wear that same costume. "WEEEEWW She was cute." I said out loud before realizing Reno was still in the room, After rubbing my face on the girl's chest in my own little world, I snapped back to the boy in front of me, my hair wheeling through random colors from that little picture.

I decided to mimic his leaning by walking up an invisible slope until I was precisely at his angle. All of a sudden, he started sounding like an old bag of wind, talking about how serious he was, and that he wasn't going to-

... Yes Clownpiece? Oh do you want to talk to the strange one in front of us? Well too bad, I'm keeping you where you're sitting for right now. I'll at least make him aware of your presence though.
I pulled the stick out of my hair, showing him my lovely zanpakuto. "Isn't it lovely? This is Clownpiece's home, Konbō."

"As for what I'm doing here? I don't know! I saw you, thought you were cute and decided to say hello~ c;" My hair turned a shade of vibrant pink and my eyes to a blue, my hairpins shifting to the Numeral VI, or 6. Poor boy didn't seem like he had much of an appetite for fun. I decided to stick a chair on its hind legs, affixing it to a point in space, and sitting in it, kicking my feet up on nothing. I winked at him, hoping he'd react.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:15 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"you must be quite young to not be well versed in a Shinigami's gigai.. despite having been one yourself or else you would not stand before me now as a Vizard.. Regardless it is still a neat trick as you say and allows me to more appropriately interact with the human world as you no doubt saw earlier on the news.. since you know my name." Reno was still just staring at her as he spoke, he hadn't move except for the very small tiniest shifts in balance for being a standing figure.

The girl pulled out a stick from her hair, which he noticed now was giving the unique spiritual reishi very akin to a Zanpaktou. He probably didn't notice it before because of her own energy masking it, but now that he was actually paying attention to it... Konbo eh..? He'd heard of many Zanpaktou's of different shapes and sizes but he had never heard of one that had been a stick. Interesting.. either her reiatsu was completely out of whack to the point her Zanpaktou couldn't hold a metal form.. her reiatsu was so strong it didn't need a metal form.. or her Zanpaktou itself was warped enough, possibly combined with her own warped nature?, that it was simply a stick to throw people off.

"Insanity thy friend is Reno Kitsugi.." He muttered as he watched her demonstrate a certain command over a chair to make it defy gravity. It was either a spatial power, rare but dangerous, or a gravity power, semi-rare but able to be defied to some extent. He didn't know which so he stepped over to the chair and swiped his foot under the part that wasn't touching the ground to see if he noticed a difference.

Which he did. Gravity had been warped just enough to effect the chair and allow her to sit on it without worrying about falling over.

"I'm cute huh.. I do suppose I look much younger than nearly anyone else my age.." He said as he rubbed his chin, "Hello and Salutations it is then. I may babysit you after all. But alas I have no idea how to entertain you.. I just moved in and have not yet obtained any means of play. Just the basic bed desk and chair to accommodate for the moment. The fridge is stocked but unless you've been very busy.. you don't actually have the need to eat. So then what could we do.." He pondered a bit. He didn't feel up to fighting or sparring but he didn't particularly care if that was what this encounter came down too. The more information he had the better he could deal with her if she became an issue later.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:44 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

A Gigai? Did he just insult my sexuality? What? Clownpiece is telling me that a gigai is a sort of substitute body. Oh well I don't care, it was still funny to see him toss his body aside. "Honestly, I'm pretty sure I just do things because the thought pops into my head. After all if I don't do it, I'll forget"

I chuckled as he tried to figure out why my chair wouldn't tip, but he actually seemed to get it rather quickly, then remarked, "Insanity thy friend is Reno Kitsugi.." to which I decided "Yes I am~!" was the proper response.

Thankfully, Reno seemed to be fine with my idea of sticking around. I took quite a liking to him because in a sense, he was like me, a vizard, potentially both in and out of his mind at any given time. He seemed more puzzled than anything else, as to what to do with the new guest he had. So you know what that means, guys ;^)

Not this time, I just wanted to mess with you guys. I haven't done that yet. However, bored as we both were, I stuck my hand out to him as my hair changed to its whimsical cyan, and I stared at him, "Do you dance, Reno? I know some fun dances that defy all reason."

View user profile

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:51 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
She didn't seem to understand the implications of his statement and he waved the thought off mentally as he ignored it. However the rest of her behavior and the very origin of her special powers, seems to have stemmed the topic off subject. When brought back to how they would "entertain" themselves.. an instinctual gut reaction had him shudder as her thought process made a sex joke, and though he knew nothing about it. It had unnerved him.

"Unfortunately I do not dance. I am a warrior.. all of my skill sets have been honed to the mastering of combat." Reno said as he rubbed his chin a bit again, "You may dance if you wish. But I would not be able to participate without looking like a complete fool. Something I have no reason to want to do right now."

(Short post sorry. Got nothing.)

View user profile

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:20 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

Hmm. He does intrigue me a bit. He brings out something a little more orderly in me. I think he's going to regret that. After all, the stuck up brat doesn't dance. WHO DOESN'T DANCE? Oh. God dammit Clownpiece do you have to ruin everything? Yes, there are people that don't dance because they don't like to, fine.

Clownpiece: I do apologize for my master's presence. She doesn't quite get people that well.

"You know what? I will stuff you back into your stick missy!" And once again I forgot that I'd said that out loud. Woops. I really need to stop yelling at invisible Zanpakuto spirits. People might think I'm sane.

Enough of that though, Reno mentioning he was a warrior made me curious. Without the intent to damage my new buddy, I rushed toward him, swinging Konbo at him rather loosely. Hopefully he'd be fast enough to react before I bonked him on the back of the head. I had my tongue and lips positioned to make a comical *pop* sound when I made impact.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:54 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Reno blinked as the Zanpaktou spirit manifest partially around the odd Vizard girl. He was going to make a comment about it except the girl threatened to put it back in it's stick and proceeded to do so. Then she charged at him and attempted to bonk him in the head with that "Stick". Yeah. No. He didn't care how playful the action might have been a Zanpaktou was a zanpaktou regardless of what it looked like.

As soon as she moved to bonk him he grabbed her arm and held it there for a moment before using his other hand to palm thrust/push her away from him. Whether or not he succeeded he would stand upright and face towards her, "You know.. if you want to spar so badly.. we could easily move this outside.. I'd rather not trash my new home.. but I would advise against randomly attacking me again.. I'm not the most trusting person and I don't tolerate threats."

View user profile

on Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:59 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

When Clownpiece faded, the boy looked at me strangely, as if he'd seen that. Had he? I'm not sure. I don't even make sense to me, so it's not like it matters. When I charged at him, he just grabbed around the middle of my forearm and stopped me cold. He gave me a solid palm thrust and I skidded backward as if I were on ice skates, so much so that I did a Triple Axel before coming back down and landing. I blinked for a moment, then realized he was asking a question. "You know.. if you want to spar so badly.. we could easily move this outside.. I'd rather not trash my new home.. but I would advise against randomly attacking me again.. I'm not the most trusting person and I don't tolerate threats."

To fight someone? Well I mean for funsies, sure why the hell not? "Alright twinkletoes, you're on! Let's go up there!" I pointed up to an empty space well above the building we were currently standing in. I giggled and flung the window open, jumping out, then disappearing to the above. This was going to be fun, I could feel it in my fun bone

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum