Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:02 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Seemed his attacks connected, and she properly welcomed him. Still, it was a bit odd. She should be more experience and deflected those a bit better. Maybe she...wasn't as strong as he thought? Jun retracted the chains by a lot, leaving only about three feet of them dangling from the hilts and walked up to her. Once in her striking distance though, her weapon began changing. Cursing, he stiffened up the chains and put them up to defend, while using a kido spell. "Bakudo 39: Enkosen!" A yellow shield appeared between them. But all it did was weaken the blow.

It hit the stiffened chains, but again, all that did was weaken the blow. It hit him square in the chest, throwing him back. Reacting quickly, Jun used his whips and dug them into the walls to slow himself down. Now at the end of the hall, he was having a bit of a coughing fit and went down on one knee. He probably could continue fighting, but that may not end well, on him. His eye color darkened a lot. That was a bit cheap...but then again, she didn't exactly say they were done. "Are we done now?"

He coughed some more. He couldn't take hits that well. But in all honesty, that cheap shot pissed him off. And his eye color showed it.

View user profile

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:49 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

After watching with gritted teeth as my warhammer broke through the barrier he'd summoned, then his chains too, and watching the blonde boy fly to the wall, having the wind knocked out of him. Tired, but still with a burning fire in him, he looked at me, asking me if we were done. His eyes were darkened several shades and I could pick up on more power building up in him.

Curiosity piqued me. I wanted to know what he was hiding, but I wasn't fully aware of his limits. If I fought too much harder, I'd be throwing myself into a state of disrepair for a while, but I'd heal. He looked really irritated, sitting there coughing and huffing. I figured I'd give him a chance for vengeance. "Alright kid. If you want to stop we can. But I ask you. 'Are we done?'" I looked over to him with a rather challenging stare, hoping to give him that one last push.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:14 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun stared back and grinned. A red and blue aura showed around him, and his eyes showed fire and lightning in them. His spiritual pressure was rapidly increasing...only for everything to stop as he thought about it some more. Was it worth being out of commission for the rest of the day, essentially needing to spend the night or have someone deliver him to his home and then be sore all day tomorrow? Jun shook his head. He'd done it only twice, and a test or training match wasn't the time or place to use it again. It should only be used against someone he fully intended to kill.

And that in itself was a heavy burden. Could he hit her without going that far? Obviously he could...but something didn't add up. "I am holding something back...but it strains my body too much and shouldn't be used in a test or sparring match. Only against someone I fully intend to kill. To be honest, I expected more from you...are you hurt from something? Not like it matters...let's see if I can't get you back for that little cheap shot."

Standing up, he had an idea of what he wanted to do. Walking slowly, he started doing an incantation to strengthen a kido spell. One of his hado. From one of his hands, a yellow orb appeared. "Hado 32: Okasen!" From that orb, a widening arc of yellow energy was fired the full strength he was capable of pulling off with kido. It was aimed at her head, to force her to duck. The chains stabbed forward, now consumed in electricity and fire. If anything touching the fire one, an explosion of fire would ensue with an area of effect of five feet. The lightning one simply got cutting abilities on the rest of the chain, while the tip's cutting abilities were enhanced. They were aimed at her shoulders, but the fire one also whipped around a little bit to try to get her in a blast. Jun was then above her, aiming a kick the head, then retreating with a couple of backflips, while keeping the whips from hitting the floor. That should have shown that he was controlling them somehow.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:03 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

I didn't have to sense this to be aware, but the kid started surging a massive amount of spiritual power, enough to seriously impress me. The aura he was releasing was incredible. His eyes were ablaze with a raging fire, and I actually felt like he was going to give me a run for my money. Almost a weapon of raw power and then just like that, he stopped. I can't blame him. He looked worn out, but good on the kid for overriding his emotions and stopping himself from using what surely would have been deadly force. Seeing him tone it down, I let the hammer tip of my staff dissolve, shifting it into more of a heavier tipped quarterstaff.

"I am holding something back...but it strains my body too much and shouldn't be used in a test or sparring match. Only against someone I fully intend to kill. To be honest, I expected more from you...are you hurt from something? Not like it matters...let's see if I can't get you back for that little cheap shot." I was quite glad he wasn't taking it to heart, but also wasn't letting it go either. That was the sign of someone who wasn't going to let a mere beating stop him from fighting. I smiled at him, something I rarely do. He formed his hands together, this time a yellow orb of energy appearing between his hands. I gazed at his palm's aim, calculated that a projectile would be launched at my head, and so as he prepared it, I solidified the crystal around my hand, preparing to block it. The energy blast, when fired, spread out, in an arc, which I wasn't expecting. I was able to shove most of it off with my hand, but my cheeks were grazed by it, to which I felt a minor burn. It wasn't enough to cause major damage to my skin, but I felt it.

Those whips of his, however, seemed much more powerful than before. I suppose he really was holding back, but I didn't really notice how much until he stopped himself earlier. I tried to deflect the electric whip with the crystal bits of my weapon, so as to not give the electricity a path to grounding. That would not be the least bit fun. Aiming them at my shoulders would really have hurt, either cutting into them or electrifying me. The other one.... that was a bit more of a pain to deal with. I quickly found out what its new abilities were as I smacked it from a distance of three feet and a medium sized explosion grazed most of my body. my armor being the only insulation from it. Without that armor I would have been much worse off.

While I was shaking off the extreme discomfort from the heat generated, looking slightly upward, just barely catching a glimpse of something falling towards me. Out of sheer reflex, my body dove to the left, still catching a heavy boot on my right shoulder. The kid landed a pretty solid blow to my favored arm. Heh. I flung my staff behind me, though to my surprise, it connected with nothing. The boy had already bounded back, showing pretty solid stamina and control in intense situations.

I turned around to face him, staring into those eyes of his and putting the flat end of my staff on the ground. "Fair enough kid, you really got me that time. I'm quite impressed with how you handle yourself after you get backed into a corner. With a fighting attitude like that, you could really kick some ass! If you wanna keep sparring, that's fine with me, but you've shown me you're a highly capable fighter."

View user profile

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:47 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
He got her alright. Her ability was something else, not just metal. That was interesting. But she complimented him and seemed to warm up to him. Which made his eyes lighten up a bit more. Even offered to continue. The blond would have loved too, but the damage to the building was getting up there. "As much as I would love to continue, unless we changed venues to an actual training ground, I don't think that would be wise considering the collateral damage. Thank you for your time and everything. I can start as early as tomorrow."

Jun bowed at the waist, and respectfully declined. Maybe later they could continue. He'd love the experience. Who knew how quickly he'd be sent out on the field. Straightening up, he did ask a question as he was deactivating his elemental enhancements and then his chains, turning them back into rings. "I do have a few questions. One of my teachers, who works here too, told me there are several divisions. What are they and what do they entail?" He was referring the bounto that saved his life eight years ago, Alexander Kerensky. He was only a part time teacher, but he was a very good science teacher.

It was him that recommended Jun come here and sign up. Knowing Jun's lineage and everything...

View user profile

on Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:50 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

After dealing with nothing but Accelerator, and the dog of a human that pretty much just licked his heels, I was glad to finally meet a human of my caliber that wasn't a total asshole. The blonde boy was respectable, strong, and kind. Standing up, the boy said that he was done showing off. He'd shown me enough to deem him beyond worthy, and was now prepared for the actual work, so to speak.

The boy bowed deeply, thanking me for testing him, and in turn, I also bowed, thanking him for a good fight. "I can start you off right now. I'll have to get you some supplementary equipment first, and assign you to a department, but after that, you're pretty free. Currently, the different departments we have are Defense, Research and Development, and then one for the Capture and Containment of dangerous Humans. I'm sure they're all self-explanatory, so if that helps you, I hope you find your place here. There's also a Trooper division for those that don't have much in the way of power, but you're too strong for that."

I bowed to him again, then fixed the damage done to the room after the fact. I slipped the armor off my body, crystal and metal alike, and put all materials in their respective places, using crystal to fill the cracks in the floor where necessary. I reattached my staff to my waist, condensing it to the compact size in doing so. I looked to the blonde boy, wondering what sort of things he would do. I also wondered just how terrible the world we lived in would become.

View user profile
#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum