Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] The Vizard and His Wolf?

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:42 am

((OOC:  Hell if I know how to label a thread right.  So sue me.))

Hikaru seemed to have slept all night.  For someone who normally does not sleep to deep he seemed to sleep the sleep of the dead.  When he finally awoke it was morning, or at least he thought so.  He looked around to see a decent sized room.  He had none of his stuff with him so he was not able to anything away.  Stretching he still felt some of the pain from the previous day.  That damn Ika had to just go and show he was superior with fists rather than words.  Hikaru hated those types of people but know that if he didn't listen to Ika or follow what he said he'd more than likely end up dead.  

Shaking that thought from his mind he stood up and stretched.  Parts of his body sung with pain.  He didn't mind.  It only reminded him that he was still around to do his job and that he needed to remember where he came from once more.  'Guess I did somewhat forget that even I went through the academy.' he thought to himself as he began his morning stretches.  It took him about an hour but he managed to relax all the tightened muscles he had and now felt somewhat human.  He took a bit of time in the restroom refreshing himself and getting ready for the day.  Once clean he somehow managed to find his way to the training area, a place he was sure to run into Ika at, mainly due to the fact that Ika was to help him with his Bankai anyway.  How, Hikaru was not sure but he knew that most likely it'd be painful once more.  He also knew that it might just call out Ignado once more.  Hikaru only hoped that would not happen but knew that it might have to if only to unlock his full potential.  He growled at the thought and tried to push this thought as far back in his mind as he could.  This was a day to try to get closer to Ken, his partner, not to that beast in him.  He walked into the training area, looking to see if he had beaten Ika there or not, unsure of what to expect.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:10 am

Vizard
Vizard
(OOC: Suing, how many coins do I win?)

Ika was of course bright eyed and bushy tailed at the relative ass-crack of dawn, not being one to sleep in at all, he waited for the newly recruited Vizard to wake the hell up and get in the room. Not wanting to be outdone by the recruit, Ika had been training since 3:30 in the morning, in the hopes that he may wake up early as well, and they could get this over with, all the while maintaining that he was not to be outdone. As he continued in the silence of the morning, and the first beams of sunlight came through the window, he couldn't help but smile at least a little bit at the morning light shining in. As the man known as Hikaru made his appearance, Ika made his ire known as the man appeared.

As the man appeared before him, he Shunpo'd behind him and launched a roundhouse kick at the side of his head before pointing at the clock, "It's 4:01 AM, I said 4:00 AM, a minute late in combat means death." He Shunpo'd forwards once more launching a kick at the mans ribs before taking a step back. "Now you came to train, you came to learn something that many men wish they could have but were not good enough to succeed. You came to learn, you came to fight, now act like it! He pointed in front of him, "Go over there, and stand up and get ready to fight, You'll only learn by being beaten within an inch of your life, and thus that is what I intend to do with you. Questions, complaints, concerns? I don't give a shit. Fight."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:10 am

(OOC: None. Too bad)

Hikaru walked in to find Ika there. Somehow Hikaru was able to see and just barely dodge the roundhouse kick Ika threw before launching into a temper tantrum of his own because of being a minute late. He was about to say something when he was kicked in the ribs, causing him to stagger back and have some trouble breathing at first. Hikaru had trouble picking up on what Ika said, but looked to where he was pointing and caught the tail end of it all.

Not wanting to get off on the wrong foot right away he didn’t complain nor argue. He actually stood still for about a minute just taking a deep breath in and letting it go a few times. He wanted to be in his right mind if he were going to go through this. He shook off the pain in his side before heading to where Ika had pointed. Before taking a fighting stance at the spot where Ika pointed to he stopped to talk to Ken. He only hoped his friend would help in his quest and not just stand by and watch. If he was to be beaten like Ika had said he knew that eventually Ignado would make an appearance. He only hoped he would not lose control and try to kill Ika if Ignado took full control. He soon took a stance and nodded that he was ready, sword in hand. Without much warning and before Ika could move he used the fire on his sword to send out 10 fire balls right at Ika, using his Flare Sniper attack, hoping to catch him off guard. He was then circle around, looking for his next best place to attack and trying to keep his guard up.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Vizard
Vizard
(OOC Aweee. Y u no love me D:)

As the man dodged his roundhouse right legged kick to his head Ika couldn't help but be a little bemused by the fact that he was at least stepping up and presenting a challenge currently, not that it would matter in the long run, but it was a welcomed sight. As he finished his tangent and launched the kick at his ribs, he noticed the man was beyond staggered by it, and he couldn't help but giggle at the result. "Oh I see you over there, trying to no sell my kick, I felt a rib crack on impact for God Sake, don't try and play tough guy, or I'll beat that right out of you.." As he thought, and the man appeared to be having trouble breathing, he smiled. "Oh I'm sorry, you look like you're having a hard time with that whole breathing thing you're trying to do.. almost seems like you were trying to speak.. speak up buddy! Speak up!"

The man didn't have much bite or fight to him which both irritated Ika and pleased him all at once, Ika was a funny man whom had mixed reactions to almost everything though, thus this was not exactly atypical of him to any extent. As the man took a fighting stance, Ika smiled, and settled into his own, just to see what exactly the Vizard intended to do at this point. He was hoping that he would not be disappointed, but was conscious of the fact that he probably would be in the end. The man used some flame barrage attack that launched fireballs at him, seemingly trying to catch him off guard, and then circled around him. Ika sighed, Shunpoing into the air before then Shunpoing behind the Vizard known as Hikaru, and launching a straight kick at his stomach before following it with a knee aimed at his head. Regardless of whether or not he hit, he would then Shunpo behind the man once more, before Shunpoing to his front. If the man bit on the fake, he would make a side kick at his ribs once more. If he did not buy the fake, he would launch a straight right at his face before using Shunpo to retreat to a distance. He was stronger than the man, but no one was ever to be taken too lightly.

Apps and Info:

on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:58 am

(Take a few if you must then silly you.)

Hikaru didn’t hear Ika trying to goat him on as he was breathing. That was fine. Ika was just trying to get under his skin after all. He knew that and really did want to keep his calm if possible. That was when he went on the attack. He moved in a circle quickly to see if he can keep an eye on Ika, but was mistaken. Hikaru did manage to spy that Ika had moved and stopped just short of Ika landing behind him. There was not enough time to react, however, to the knee to the stomach. What he did see coming was the one towards his head. Hikaru had managed to just dodge that one like before, a few hairs left behind as a result.

Hikaru coughed a bit, feeling glad he had not eaten breakfast because for sure he would have made a mess right then and there. There was, however, not much time to recover as Ika began to Shunpo around once more. This was slowly serving to frustrate Hikaru as he watched Ika shunpo behind him and then in front of him. Hikaru, trying to react in time to help his face, brought the sheath to his zanpakuto up to help block most of the damage. He still got hit, but not quite as bad. It caused him to stumble back and almost fall on his ass like a fool. Ika was strong but Hikaru did not want to play into this much. He knew he was running out of options once again since it seemed the fool wanted more hand to hand combat, which Hikaru sucked at majorly. He knew he’s have to use Shikai soon, but didn’t want to jump that ship so fast. That was when he heard the voice again. ‘USE ME. I CAN HELP YOU.’

It was Ignado. Hikaru knew the voice all too well and knew that Ignado was a better hand to hand than he was. That did not mean that Hikaru would let him have full control, however. Smirking a little he looked at Ika and spoke. ”Well now. You already know that I’m a vizard. Not sure how you know, but you’re a dick so I don’t think it matters anyway. I’m not going down without a fight. I’m not using Shikai yet, but I’ll show you what you may not have seen yet.”

With that said he pulled his hand over his face and donned his mask. He smirked a bit behind the mask and moved quickly to sweep Ika off his feet. Succeed or not he would Shunpo away, seemingly a bit faster than before. He would then Shunpo back and attempt a series of hits aimed at different parts of Ika’s body using both his fits and his legs to attack. Once done with that he’d shunpo away once again and hold onto his sword once more, drawing in some of the fire and energy to form an attack. He kept an eye on Ika as he did this.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:43 pm

Vizard
Vizard
As Ika's attempts to get under the mans skin were for the most part, unsuccessful, he couldn't help but smile as the man began to brace himself for what was to come. He kind of had to hope that man understood why he was doing the things he was doing, but even if he didn't it wouldn't mean much to either of them in the end. As the man had attempted to circle around Ika, he couldn't help but smile widely at the attempts. The man was at least being active, and not just sitting there and taking it, so at least there was that but it wouldn't really amount to much in the long run.. As Ika's knee made impact with the mans stomach, he was shocked to see the man then avoid his hit to the head, somehow, miraculously avoiding the hit. Ika clapped a little bit, bemused by the mans actions. "Not bad.."

The man coughed a little bit, the hit to the stomach did impact him as he had wanted it to apparently, shame the guy hadn't eaten breakfast though, that would have been hilarious.. The man appeared to be frustrated by Ika's constant movements in all directions, not that he actually cared about that at all. The man brought his sheathe up to block part of the blow, but it still went through somewhat, putting the man on his backside almost.. "Oh stand up straight, this is a fight, inadvertent contact with the ground in a real fight means death if the opponent knows what they're doing. God.. are you sure you're ready for Bankai?" The man was running out of options, and Ika was beyond curious as to what the man would opt to do now that he was slowly but surely running out of options on the whole.

As the man spoke about how he knew he was a Vizard, Ika rolled his eyes "Yeah it's almost like our Reitsu signals are part Hollow or something, weird right? Don't be a naive simpleton, I and everyone else in the Gotei knows you're a Hollow, they just haven't gotten around to executing you because you're not a threat to them. Why do you think they wouldn't allow for you to train for Bankai there? That much Reitsu could awaken your inner Hollow, that much power could make you a threat, and you would need to be dispatched at once.. but if you don't use Shikai, I may have to force your hand anyway.." Ika smirked as the man threw on his mask, probably THINKING that Ika would be impressed by this, or maybe even lightly intimidated. He was not, and the problem with the mans thinking was.. well... Ika wasn't going to back down from anything, certainly not a Vice Captain level Vizard. "Come on then."

The man moved quickly to sweep Ika off his feet, but Ika was more than willing to allow him the chance... not that it would amount to much. Ika put up one hand and braced himself with his feet, stopping the man dead in his tracks. Before grabbing the sheathe of his Zanpokuto and Shunpoing behind the man. He then locked his legs with his own, grabbing the sheathe and placing it under the mask, pulling back and prying up with all the force he could muster. The mans nose would be broken, this was a given. The mask would be shattered, and useless for the time being, but this was a necessary evil if the man was going to achieve Bankai in a way that wasn't reliant on that Hollow Half. "If you want to be a Hollow, I'll put a hole in your chest. You can't learn Soul Reaper powers through Hollow advantages. "Ika watched as the blood poured from the mans newly relocated nose. "Now step forward again.."

Apps and Info:

on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:08 am

Hikaru shunpoed away from Ika as quick as he could. The blood was pouring from his nose as he looked at Ika. As he worked to fix his broken nose he could not help but realize that Ika was right. What he needed was to make his Shinigami side stronger, not anything else. Soon he had at least fixed his broken nose to make it straight and got the bleeding to stop using some flame to cauterize the vessels.

It was a while before Hikaru was done and decided to step forward once more. He started off slow at first. As he walked he pulled out his sword which burst into flames as he drew it out. He drew some energy from around and threw some fire balls at him as he began to run around in a circle. He didn’t want to use Shikai just yet, but did want to see what Ika would do. He was mad at Ika, but not too much that he could not control himself just yet.

((I know not the best. but it's a little something for now I guess.))

View user profile

on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man Shunpo'd away from Ika with relative quickness, probably in part due to both adrenaline, pain, and simple instinct, and this was probably in his general best interest in fairness.. Blood poured from his nose as though it were a faucet to dispense blood in vast quantities, and Ika couldn't help but smile and wave to the student. "Nice nose you got there buddy.. Might wanna ya know.." And as he said this Ika put his hand on his nose and simply twisted, as though he were popping it in place. As the man worked to fix his broken nose it became increasingly clear that the student was thinking, and perhaps had come to realize that Ika was indeed right in his shenanigans regardless of the methods he used to get there, maybe.. As he finally had his nose re-aligned, and set in it's proper position, he began to cauterize the vessels with a flame. Dumbass. "You realize you're burning yourself, right?"  (I say that because if you can cauterize your wounds you're being burned.. Even if you're "immune," can't have it both ways :p)

It took a while, but finally, Hikaru seemed to have finished and stepped forward once more. He started more than a little slow, and this was probably in part because he had been beating the relative piss out of the guy.. It was a while before Hikaru was done and decided to step forward once more. The man drew his blade which proceeded to burst into flames as he drew it and approached Ika, "be careful with that.. I'd hate to see you hurt yourself.." He seemed to be drawing energy from around him and threw the fire balls at him as he began to run in a circle, much like a chicken with it's head cut off. He apparently didn't want to use Shikai yet, but apparently expected Ika to give a flying fuck about what he intended to do.  He seemed a tad upset with Ika but was holding it in rather nicely, for now at least... As the man threw the low level fireballs at him Ika smirked, using Shunpo to close the gap between the two of them.. He then proceeded to knock his arm into the ground with a fireball still in it, and watched it blow up from the sky. "Idiot."

Apps and Info:

#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum