Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Albatross Arrival

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:19 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

"Alright then. Fine." I dropped down when I saw that he had planned to intercept my polearm, coming for a clean strike with one of his knives. This strike seemed to be aimed for my chest originally, but I was now too low to be hit by it. With some form of anticipation, I rose back up, exuded more Tidal Silver, making an odd version of my normal crystal armor, now in the form of white plates that tapered down my arms, body and legs.

I wasn't fully aware of the power of his knives, nor was I aware that there were at least two knives aimed at me. The one he threw at me I attempted to deflect with my solid crystal plates. While thin, they should have at least provided some sort of barrier. The knife I deflected with my arm cracked through the armor I'd made and loosely cut into me. To my surprise, there was a knife that was out of my range of vision that embedded itself in my side, which was made worse by the fact that the knife was vibrating slightly. I didn't really have the strength to bound backward, with a minor gash in my arm and a knife in my side, and I was about ready to call it off anyway. I couldn't make an enemy of him, I knew this.

If he should give me enough room to get to this point, I'd stand up straight, even in pain. I would face him and say it, "You are quite strong, it would do me no good to make an enemy of you. Should it please you, I'd be glad to fight alongside one as powerful as you, hopefully one day becoming as strong as one like you."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:52 am

Vizard
Vizard
She muttered some stupid shit as Accel swiped at her chest, and before he knew it she was on the ground, easily avoiding the wild slash at her chest, not that it mattered. Accelerator then simply released the Vibro-Knife, and used his Rego-Kinesis to launch it at her knee at Bala speeds, the downward propulsion would easily allow it to go through whatever was in front of it. And would probably bury it several inches in the ground at the least. If she dodged, or went to retrieve it he would use the Regokinesis once more to properly drag it back to himself, before continuing the assault as planned. Her body had become covered in some thin crystal like armor, but that wouldn't make a shit to him at this point. He could penetrate it, so it was useless as far as he was concerned.

The woman didn't seem as though she were entirely aware of the power of the knives, but she was about to become more than familiar with what they could do, and more importantly she would soon become knowledgeable of the fact that she had two of them coming right at her. The knife drew blood in spite of the plating she tried to use to protect herself, it loosely cut her arm and drove home the fact that her current method of defense was going to be a failure, seeing as it had just cracked from the vibroknives. She seemed a bit surprised, when a knife appeared just out of her range of vision and stuck her in her side. Probably didn't help matters that it was vibrating in the open wound, but Accel could make matters a lot worse if he truly wished to. After all, it's not like he ever really lost control of the knife.. which was made worse by the fact that the knife was vibrating slightly. She didn't seem to have much strength left at this point, and seemed more than ready and willing to give up at this point. Sad, but not unexpected.

The woman stood up straight, and he gave her room enough to do so for but a brief moment. As she spoke, he began to think to himself of what she said, and what her actual reasons behind sucking his proverbial dick could be. Then he heard the team gimmick mentioned and grinned lightly to himself, it was always something with these types of people.. He used Vibro step to get right on her, and pulled his Vibro knife out of her side. Putting it away, before touching her wound and giggling to himself ever so slightly. "One of my abilities is Vector Control.. And I'm in contact with heat energy.. if I wanted you dead?.. You'd be dead right now, isn't that amusing..? Accelerator pulled his hand away and smiled. "I'm okay with a team, but you better learn to pull your own weight otherwise.. well.. just remember how easy it is to die around here.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:03 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

With a fair amount of blood oozing out of my body, I'd clearly taken a few too many hits. The one in my side would be a real pain, but it'd heal. As he sped close to me, pulling the knife out of my side, the wound gushed a bit, but it felt a bit better. His hand brushed the hole in my side as he taunted me about how much worse it could have been.

He lectured me minutely about his powers and just what they could do to me. I took note of them, and as he filed a side note about me pulling my weight, I smirked at him, as solid as I could. "Alright then, you would do well to not hold back if we're fighting side by side either. After all, I could in theory be of quite a bit of assistance to you too. Enough of that though, I need to treat my wounds."

I looked at the polearm of mine that had somehow been forgotten about, and it being embedded into a wall far behind Accelerator. It was comical enough that I almost laughed, and probably would have if I wasn't injured. Assuming we were done here, I'd probably dissolve my Tidal Silver, and take my staff back to the lab. I could at least work on my arm while I was here, so I did, slowly closing the wound on my arm. I had to stare at it a bit awkwardly as I did so, and it burned while it was repairing, but it eventually looked as if I'd never been injured. I looked back over to Accelerator, trying to not look so weak, though not hostile either.

Oddly enough, past all the excitement, there was a knife sticking out of my knee. What in the actual... How in the hell did I miss something like that. It wasn't even hurting, but I knew it was bad cause the knife was in a few good inches. Against my better judgement I plucked it out and tossed it to the ground, rolling my eyes at my new ally, though I'm pretty sure he was laughing on the inside. I slowly applied some crystal to the fracture, hoping it'd last me long enough to reach the lab.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man was oozing blood from all over his body, not that Accelerator actually cared it was just more than a little funny to watch from afar. All the wounds would heal inevitably, that much was obvious, but it still brought a sadistic smile to his face to once again be the cause of someones unbearable, indescribable pain and suffering. Agony was his favorite plaything after all, and he was really working with it at this point.. As he retrieved his blades and taunted the woman as to what he could have done, he simply smirked and backed off.

The woman probably had taken mental note of what his powers could do to her, yeah, for all the good that would do her down the line. She smirked a bit as he mentioned her pulling her weight, and seemed to be forcing it a bit as she did so. She mentioned how she could be of assistance to him in combat and he maintained a grin throughout as she mentioned needing to deal with her wounds. "Yeah, well whatever, I'm outta here. Nice meeting you and shit." With that, Accelerator headed off into the halls, to see who else he could fuck with.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum