Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Albatross Arrival

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:29 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

After a rather lengthy flight, to which I filled my time with attempting to study the English Language by book alone, I arrived in New York City. It had pretty much everything that Hokkaido had, except much more... loud. I had hoped it'd be a lot like people talk about but I thought to myself a bit about how oversold it is. I thought maybe it'd be a little cleaner and normal, but the city's ego seemed to be as vast and large as the area itself. I looked at the sheet of paper I had written the information down on. Albatross, huh? I wonder what gave them the odd idea for that as a cover name.

After being greeted and possibly harassed by several city folk that I assume did this every day, I decided I'd try for a more discreet route. I'd figured out that Shinigami don't appear visible to normal humans, not the powerful ones like me. However, I had no way of hiding in such a fashion, and I'd not quite mastered the walking on air thing, though I knew I'd get it eventually. So in the end, I walked the entire way. I know, boring.

Not like it wasn't going to get more boring. Naturally, when I got to what should have been "Albatross Inc., there wasn't a light on inside. In fact, one might say it's dead. However, I had other ideas. I went around back, and sure enough, they'd left the door unlocked for me. By which I mean I forced the door open by melting it, then re-assembling it, as if it were never there. God, that never gets old. I knew I was in the right place because there was a door with my office title hanging there. "Chief of Research and Development" What they didn't know was that was my way of thinking 'Chief of Submission and Dependance'

Either way, I didn't have to melt this door, and entered into my office. To my disgust, it was out of order. Papers littered everywhere, desks and tables off-center, and wait.... Oh are you telling me the previous Chief died here? Looks like he was killed by impact of one of those desks. I shrugged it off, picked his dead ass up and tossed him out the window. I can guarantee you he didn't feel a thing. As for the dried up blood? Easy. I took some water and magic'd it away. I loved this gig to be honest.

Now about that other stuff, there was something missing. Oh yeah, an actual workbench. I took some of the metal desks that I wasn't planning on using and melted them, carefully forming it into specialized devices, some of which were clamps, others that were designed for lower voltage transfers, others for high-amp charging. The spare bit of former desk that was floating there got me to thinking. I had nothing else to use it for, so I formed it into a lovely aluminum tiara. I'm not much of a princess, but it did make me smirk a bit to think about what it may have actually meant at one time.

I turned to the mirror and started practicing my English before realizing that it wasn't as clear as I was hoping it would be. Then again, I'm so used to picking things up and having no trouble with them at all. I suppose language is an entirely different concept, because unlike everything else I learned, you needed to decide what you meant to say first, then instead of doing it like you already knew, you have to switch it up a little bit at a time until you can do so fluidly. At the very least my Hokkaido accent wasn't impeding the process much. I almost sounded like some Americans I'd heard before. I looked over to the hallway wondering why it was still so quiet in here.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:27 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator paced the streets of New York, consistently bored with the hustle and bustle of it all, and worse than that he had to deal with all these fucking people staring at him.. The city of New York was pretty at night time, what with the numerous lights illuminating the darkness around it, and with the relative peaceful quiet it had during the wee hours of the night, it was almost like a quiet hum in the distance at those times.. Unfortunately, this was not that fucking time, and frankly, the city was during the daytime, a little bit oversold in regards to it's magnificence, all it was could be considered as being buildings, buildings, and more fucking buildings. But let's not forget the inconsiderate assholes on the road! Those pricks who would run you over for their morning bagel before work, and whom smoked the air up with their smog instead of being sensible people and taking a city bus or subway train. None the less, he walked among them, and had to at least PRETEND to like them. This was as much a stretch as anything else was..

Accelerator was waiting at the destination site, code-name Albatross and why in the blue red and yellow fuck they sent him as a greeter for anyone was beyond his scope of cognitive thought apparently. He certainly didn't fancy himself to be much of a welcoming party for anyone that they wanted to stick around for any significant length of time, maybe he should demonstrate that?... Maybe not, who the hell knows.. Boring days like this generally seemed to drag on and fucking on, and it didn't help that Accelerator was about half an hour early, seeing as he, unlike the idiots around town, had taken the fucking SUBWAY to get around as opposed to their cars which got caught in traffic. What distance he couldn't cover by train, he walked, what a concept that was for these ignorant no good...

As Accelerator walked inside Albatross Inc, he watched as a woman walked in, seemingly fancying herself a genius, seeing as she melted the door down to a liquid state before proceeding to reassemble it as a solid. It wasn't a bad little party trick, but Accelerator had other thoughts in mind for the door, since he wasn't as big a fan of entering gracefully. He simply placed his hand on the door, and let his Reitsu move ever so slightly, this in and of itself was energy afterall, thus a vector for his powers.. And boom. The door unhinged itself, flying towards the opposite wall and leaving a rather accurate imprint of itself on said wall. As she walked into the room for Research and Development, he had probably gotten her attention by this point but he would be fairly undeterred by that, continuing on his path. He headed towards the R&D Department and exerted his Reitsu so that she would be sure that he was there, before using Vibro Step to get to her face and launch a violent straight right punch at her head.

"Listen, I get that the chief died at his desk because he's a fucking blithering retard, and I get that you're the new leader of the R&D department, but that does NOT give you permission to be a fucking idiot without consequence. He stood up once more exerting his far superior Reitsu, to back her up a bit, "I am Accelerator, or as they call me, the one with the power of God, I'm the only one around here allowed to wear his ego on his god damn sleeve! He used Telekinesis to pull the scalpel directly past her head, whizzing by unnoticed, as well as the observation trey behind her, which was about ten pounds and at Bala speeds cracked her upside the head. "Are we clear on that, or do I need to spell it out for you?" He held the scalpel towards her with a wicked smile, clearly perturbed by the way she went about things. Someone had to teach her, and Accelerator figured he was best suited..

"Practice your English some other time, we have stuff to do that I don't want to do either, but you'd be best served as following my lead.." He turned and began to walk away, heading towards what used to be, a door. "Let's go."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:34 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

At the very least I was getting accustomed to my new lab before some belligerent asshole smacked me across the room before pulling a scapel past my ear and with it the observation tray that collided with the back of my head. How this... thing snuck up behind me, I do not know, but the fact that I was grossly outmatched was the only thing stopping me from retaliating. Still, aside from getting beaten around, I held my usual cold stare against the man. He went on a rather long spiel about how the previous chief was an imbecile and how if I weren't careful, I'd end up the same, and blah blah blah blah. I normally don't tune people out, but damn his stuck up attitude and everything that goes along with it.

Aside from his wholly self-absorbed egocentricity, he regarded me to follow him, while insulting my English. I understand that my spoken english has some kinks, but for the love of Super Kami Vectorface, I have only begun to learn the language the previous evening. Still, absolving any further potential conflict, I decided to follow him, assuming he'd drag me around if I didn't. Sooner rather than later, I'd like to be able to work in my lab again.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:47 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the man began to tune him out Accelerator stopped, mid sentence and rolled his eyes, clearly bored with the situation at hand. The scalpel and pan trick only served to startle her into submission, and accomplished little if anything else at the moment. "Right.. so come along then.." Accelerator threw his hands into his pockets and sighed, bored as all hell with the current state of affairs.. he was seriously hoping this chick might be a little scrappier, and even challenge him once or twice, if only for the hell of it. As he walked out the door, he pointed down the hallway, and spoke in a bored matter of fact tone. "Follow me.."

Accelerator was a lanky teen, weighing about 120 pounds and standing a modest 5'6, but the thing that stuck out the most about him was the albino look to him due to his Vector Control rendering sunlight and UV Rays useless.. as it did with most hormones as well.. which leads to his other notable feature he's androgynous as fuck. Like, he has the build of a 12 year old boy or girl that hasn't hit puberty. So that does not aid his highly awkward stature, nor does it help the contrast of his snow white hair and skin. Regardless, Accelerator's stoic and outwardly pissy demeanor was enough generally to deflect attention from these matters.. "So over here's the place where you sign up.. and there's the training area.. have at it.."

Apps and Info:

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:30 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

After thoroughly getting bored of me as I'd presumed the man did for most things he had to deal with, I filled in the appropriate paperwork for what my position was to be. I mean looking over at him, he looked like a really scrawny kid, but I could feel his power. I wasn't about to admit fear to him, but I knew I wasn't ready to fight him back just yet.

No matter, I pulled my white quarterstaff off of my belt, grinning as I let loose, beating the living hell out of the training dummies. I wasn't about to head back to my office a total failure considering the fact that I was anything but weak. Eventually, I got bored and went back to my lab, attempting to get into the process of messing around with equipment.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Vizard
Vizard
As Accelerator saw the woman begin to train and beat the heck outta the training dummies, he rolled his eyes ever so lightly in the opposite direction. "Well, it's nice to see you giving those training dummies the beating of their lives, but why don't you give something a bit more.. difficult a shot, whatcha say? It could be fun, I can set the simulation to put us in a city without actually having inhabitants to worry about and we can just.. spar as one would right?" He grinned from ear to ear, wanting to test himself against this new foe, but if she wouldn't accept he would simply have to go on about his day, bored as all.. anyway.

As he walked over and set the simulation regardless of what she said, he began lifting the cars, shooting them in different directions. He looked at the training dummies, and without moving he sent a knife through each dummies throat at speeds equivalent to a Bala, before coming back to sever their heads. He then put his hand up and caught the knife on the rebound as it came back towards him, and smiled, more than content with what he had done up to this point. "So... whatcha say Ms. Kessho?"

Apps and Info:

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:32 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

On my way back to the lab, the man decided to offer me something much more interesting. He said he could set a simulation up to test my full combat abilities. He didn't wait for me to answer, though I was thrilled with the concept. "I honestly thought you were a total killjoy. Guess I was wrong" I said, actually laughing for once.

In my favored combat suit, I shot a ravenous grin at him, spiked my power a bit, and created Tidal Silver, applying it to the tip of my staff, now wielding a 10 foot long Polearm, slicing through dummies with fervor. As I continued my newfound energy, I bounded off surfaces with consistently building elastic force, cleaving through whatever was unfortunate enough to be in the path of my polearm.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:00 am

Vizard
Vizard
As Accelerator awaited her response for no more than a split second, his smile began to stretch from ear to ear. The woman appeared to be thrilled with the concept, though she certainly wouldn't remain in such a state of bliss for long. He watched as she began to run through the dummies with her little pole gimmick thingy, and he couldn't help but laugh as she needlessly plowed through each and every one of them, if it continued to go on, it would begin to border on excessive and lord knows he couldn't have that.. Well he probably could but he damn sure wasn't going to, especially not from the new chick..

Accelerator used Vibro Step to get back in front of her, and then used Reflection, his default mode to knock back the staff with the combined power of the force that she attempted to cut with, as well as the power generated by the speed of his appearance, and subsequent contact. The power would be enough to either shatter bones, or knock the pole-arm away in it's entirety. As he did this, it was clear that he didn't just come to play around.. "Well, sorry, that was a bit of a dick move but I just couldn't help myself, not that it really matters.." He grinned from ear to ear, curious as to what she would try to do next now that he had basically shit on plan A in about 5 seconds flat..

Apps and Info:

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:48 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

I was honestly having fun for once, then he decided he had to be a dick about it and get in front of me. I wasn't terribly worried about hurting him, considering I knew he was far stronger than I was. What I wasn't expecting was that when my new polearm swung to him, it stopped, and not gradually either. The strength of the swing felt like it was literally fully absorbed by a phantom force and stopped entirely. I felt a kickback start and immediately let go of the polearm, realizing what was about to happen.

I bounded backward with my hands held outward as if to catch the polearm, which I calculated that the force that was building up behind it would be enough to break my arm clear from my wrist to my shoulder. Either that or the pavement under my feet for a radius of no less than 4 feet, probably more. The polearm was already building to its peak momentum and as I attempted to catch it as I had intended, I would store the force in the weapon itself. My body would be unscathed, but the man before me taunted me. I retorted to him "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not going to get pummeled by a weapon of my own design so easily."

View user profile

on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:25 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the idiot seemed to grasp what Accelerator had just done to her, Accelerator couldn't help but smile a bit, more than a tad content with himself given what he had just done. As the kickback started the woman quickly dropped the polearm, and as she went to catch it on the drop down backwards rotating her arm backwards Accelerator smiled using Vibro-Step to quickly make a slice at the woman's chest with his Vibro-knife, right above the breasts. It was unlikely, if not outright impossible she'd be able to grab the polearm and avoid having her chest cut wide open.

"I don't need you pummeled by your own weapon design with ease, you'll be pummeled by me easily enough, don't you worry about that." Accelerator launched a Vibro-knife at the woman at Bala speeds, and if she dodged he would use Vibro step to get behind her and catch it, dropping the one on the ground as he did. As he caught it he would then proceed to jam it directly into her spine before making the other one come forward towards her right knee. The Vibro-Knife would penetrate and go straight through her knee like butter if she allowed it to hit, so the woman had some decisions to make currently.

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum