Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Training and the yawns of Boredom

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:27 pm

Hagane yawned as he laid down on the squad 11 barracks floor, not because he was tired but simply bored. It was presumably his first day on the job, but no one had really confirmed it. He hadn't been seen by anyone to congratulate him. This left him in a state of confusion for the most part, and perhaps a tad nervous. He was having a wonderful time staring at the ceiling for hours, or what seemed like Hours. Until he saw a Hell Butterfly approach him. He'd heard about them from the Academy, yet never gotten to see one before. Presuming it was a Hell Butterfly. It gave Hagane a message, Telling him to report to the 1st division's training grounds. At first he was amazed by the butterfly, then when he'd heard the message his amazement died. "Gotta be better than this" he said aloud to himself. So he got up off of the floor and headed out the squad 11 barracks towards the 1st division's training grounds. Slugging his way there slowly.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko Tsuchi
Vice Captain of the 4th Division

Sakiko was in her office, finishing her final pile of books and paperwork she took down from her shelves. It was her favorite day of the week, Reorganizing her office day. It was her one day of not doing anything but re-cleaning her already spot clean office. Was she nuts? Some of her subordinates claims she secretly is and her reorganizing her office is her way to keeping it hidden. No one will ever know her real reason for this 'obsession'.

She was humming happily looking around counting under her breath before writting something down on her notepad in hand. She stopped hearing a slight ring as she turned lifting a finger to see a hell butterfly land on it. She listened to the message before she sighed before she lifted her hand up, sending the Butterfly on its way. "Why would I be summoned to Squad 1 Barracks I wonder? Maybe they heard of my need to organize and want me to organize things...Nah, oh well." She sighed shrugging the thought away as she looked around "I had the whole day planned by hour to cleaning the office...oh poo, oh well I will do it after I get this request done." She said to herself. She moved to the door to her office, putting her sandals back on before she grabbed the red hilt dagger from a shelf beside her door putting it in her sash. Yes her zanpackuto was actually a dagger and not a long blade like most of the other shinigami. The thing is she actually likes it small as it was easy to hide and light to carry. She untied her hair before she left her office locking it behind her before leaving a note where she went, just in case anyone was to need her.

She took in a deep breath before She shunpo across the seritei,sliding to a stop in the courtyard of the barracks as she looked around to see who summoned her to the barracks.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:08 am

1st Division
1st Division
Rena was already waiting when Hagane arrived she waved at him with her one arm and grinned as Sakiko arrived a moment later using Shunpo, "Well at least you didn't waste any time in showing up. That's nice." she laughed a bit and kicked a big boomerang looking thing on the ground next to her so that it came up to where she could grab it by the cloth ties on either end. After grabbing it she put it against her back and held it there, "So.. 11th division known for it's strength and 4th division known for it's support and healing. You two will be working together for this exercise and will be facing me."

She'd look at both of them and flashed a grin again, "However there are two conditions to victory for phase one and two phases in total. The two stipulations is that you Hagane. Are forbidden to return to your normal state until the training is over. You will extend your limits and train in your Bankai form without rest.. You will be the one directly fighting me the entire time." She looked over at Sakiko directly now, "The second is that you are forbidden to directly attack me, you can use kidou or any of your zanpaktou powers but should you physically move to attack me you fail, also.. Should Hagane fall before the training is over you also fail as it will be your primary duty to provide healing and support to him the entire time."

Rena herself now took a stance of combat and was ready to begin at a moments notice, "You may both begin when ready. Just remember the conditions because if you break any of them at any time you both fail and will go through my personal boot camp. You do not want this."

View user profile

on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:42 am

When Hagane had arrived at the Squad one's training grounds, he was greeted with a wave from a women with one arm. He also noticed another women who was there as well, although he didn't notice who she was either. However since that he was in the squad one's training grounds it was probably safe to assume the girl with one arm would either be the Vice Captain or the Captain of squad one.

"Well at least you didn't waste any time in showing up. That's nice." the women with one arm said. Hagane didn't know how to use Shunpo, so the fact that he would be on time for anything around the place came at a surprise for him. He noticed that she laughed slightly and had kicked a boomerang thing on the ground next to her. "The hell is that thing?" he thought to himself as she continued to speak. "So.. 11th division known for it's strength and 4th division known for it's support and healing. You two will be working together for this exercise and will be facing me." she said. He looked over to other women and said to himself "squad four 'ay?" before returning his gaze to his now proclaimed trainer.

The trainer continued speaking and explained the conditions for the exercise. It seemed simple enough in his head although whether Hagane's hypothesis was correct or not, he might have a hard time. His trainer had said something else after taking a combat stance, although his head was in the clouds at this point.

He turned to the women from squad four, "Ready" he yelled before changing into shikai. His Zanpakuto was quite a unique one, as could be seen how he'd just became larger. "Bankai" he yelled hold his Shikai in the air, appearing as a two-handed war-hammer. He grew once again, now adorned with armor and his Zanpakuto taking the form of a Giant metal mallet. That wasn't the bigger surprise however, the biggest surprise was the sheer size of Hagane himself. He'd started out as a lanky adult before but now he was a massive hulk of strength.

He let out a loud battlecry, yelling at the top of his lungs. Before he proceeded to charge towards his trainer like a Runaway Train. "I'm the Juggernaut!" he yelled as he ran at the one armed women with all intentions to ram her.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:05 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko Tsuchi
Vice Captain of the 4th Division

Sakiko blinked some seeing one unfamiliar shinigami and one very familiar shinigami "Captain Rena....you know today is my favorite day of the week yet you have dragged me away from my important work...Did Captain Mei approve this or is this payback for lecturing you a few weeks back?"asked sakiko putting her hands on her hips. Sakiko raised an eyebrow hearing the reason she was called. She sighed hearing the terms [color:479a= Magenta]"great and I thought this was going to be a tea party." she commented not happy that she was forced into this training session. She looked over at the squad 11 member

"I am Lieutenant of squad 4, Sakiko Tsuchi. It is a pleasure to train with you I guess...though I had today planned for other things today not for training. I hope you got the stamina and the want to beat her cause she will be too stubborn to go down even with one arm" warned sakiko "I will stay back and be the eyes around you so keep your ears open."she said with a smile she remembered the old fun she had being in squad 11 before getting transferred to squad 4. She took a few steps back before folding her arms in her sleeves watching the battle as she went over her spells in her head and what she needed to keep ready.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:31 am

1st Division
1st Division
Well he certainly didn't waste any time. That was squad 11 for you. As he rushed her she just put one tip of her giant boomerang into the ground to hold itself in place and put a palm forward, "Bakudo no 8: Seki" a white orb formed in her hand as as soon as Hagane came into range it would have activated and returned his momentum force of his charge by double sending him flying backwards unless he did something to avoid running straight into her first, which was doubtful as ramming her was his original intent.

If that failed she would just pick up her weapon and flip over him as he wandered off a bit still in mid-charge and either way she was forced to dealt with Hagane she would have fired another Kidou towards Sakiko, "Hadou no 1: Sho." with that and a finger point of her hand, which still gripped her weapon, a force would attempt to push Sakiko off balance while Rena kept walking her way.

"There are ways around needing to deal with the tank when a healer is involved. It will be part of your jobs to force me to pay attention to the proper target."

View user profile

on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:31 am

As Hagane mindlessly charged forward towards the one armed women, he saw her put one tip of her giant boomerang into the ground to hold itself in place and put a palm forward. He was confused at first considering what she might do at this point. Until he heard her say "Bakudo no 8: Seki". He knew what it was, Kidou. Although as he was too much in the moment he disregarded it, he kept charging without a second thought.

Upon Reaching her, he could see a white orb that had formed in her hand. Then it was activated, at first he kept moving forward if only a step before he felt the full force of the spell. It was as if a force twice the amount of his own had just pushed against him. He could feel his feet leave the ground as he was thrown backwards several metres. He landed flat on his back with a disgusting thud, and he could feel a horrid crushing pain in his chest.

He got back up, seemingly as nothing had just happened. As soon as he did he heard her say "There are ways around needing to deal with the tank when a healer is involved. It will be part of your jobs to force me to pay attention to the proper target."

"Proper Target?" Hagane said to himself as he gained some distance from the one armed women and headed towards Sakiko Tsuchi. "Oi Saki. What does she mean by 'Proper Target'?" Hagane said as he tried to think over what she had just said, which he usually would never do. Perhaps his brawn needed some more strategy, as he was moving, he thought up of some clever combo's that might at least close the gap between him and the one armed women.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:39 am

1st Division
1st Division
Rena grimaced a bit as she heard Sakiko hit the ground harder than she thought the girl would when struck by the hadou "Sho". By the time Hagane had turned to ask Sakiko a question the poor girl was already unconscious from Rena's more powerful than normal kidou. Despite it being a weak one that wouldn't even begin to be that effective against Hagane it seemed to have been "too" effective against his partner.

"Well...crap.. She's breathing.. So.. I guess we'll just leave her out of training and focus on you big guy." She said as she turned her attention back to Hagane, "Alright.. since your partner's taken a little oops to lala land.. We'll change the rules a bit. Attack me with everything. You are finished when your body decides it doesn't like listening to you anymore."

She pulled her Zanpaktou free..leaving her giant boomerang stuck in the ground instead of using it, and called forth her Shikai, "Fall like snow and give unto my enemies your cold touch, Kurai hi megami" with that said her body turned slightly blue. Barely. But noticeable. As her temperature dropped and all of her bones were replaced with dark ice crystals, much sturdier than normal bone because of her spiritual power. The same crystals she could now use to fire in multiple ways if she wanted. Her Zanpaktou changed to a clearly more obvious blue hue as it too became cold to the touch.

"Alright.. let's try this again.. We're going to do what you do best. Just straight up combat. Have at ye!" She said as she shunpo'd to him and brought her Zanpaktou down at half strength so that she didn't outright fuck him up. This way he'd still be pressured but he wouldn't be "unable" to block her if he wanted too. She knew he was a tank-styled zanpaktou user. Making his durability and endurance pretty high... So she wouldn't be able to hold back too much.. Can't let people think the captain commander is soft after all.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:31 am

Hagane stopped moving in his tracks and to his surprise had noticed that Sakiko was unconscious. Hagane was about to say something but before he did the one armed women spoke first. "Well...crap.. She's breathing.. So.. I guess we'll just leave her out of training and focus on you big guy." Hagane heard her say as he noticed her attention drawn to him. She continued "Alright.. since your partner's taken a little oops to lala land.. We'll change the rules a bit. Attack me with everything. You are finished when your body decides it doesn't like listening to you anymore." she said as Hagane already began to prep himself.

"THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!" he yelled raising mallet towards the sky in a triumphant sort of pose. Before Noticing the Shinigami release her Shikai. He didn't noticed many physical changes, in fact, he didn't notice any physical changes at all. Perhaps he could've noticed the change in power, However his Mind was racing too fast for him to notice anyway. After the Shinigami in front of him, metres away, had finished releasing her Shikai. He already knew he had the 'all clear' to fight. Which was great because she shunpo'd to him and swung down at his head with her Zanpakutou a moment later. His only reaction at this point was to punch the blade. He used his left arm to do so, immediately swinging his fist forwards as to counter her blade. When he made contact with her Zanpakuto he swung his left arm to the right simultaneously redirecting the blade away from him.

Without wasting time nor brain power, Hagane Charged towards the Shinigami. Upon reaching a certain distance he raised a tall Rock wall around his own height and a couple metres in length, and swung his mallet forward hoping to smash the Shinigami through it. He'd stuck the wall there as an attempt to try an limit her movement, whether it would work or not, was to be found out. If hit, it was unlikely she'd be able to stop him from smashing her through the wall.

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum