Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Fullbring?

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:19 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
After several weeks of recovery Shin was discharged from the hospital and pounded exactly what happen to him and why these weird and abnormal things keep happening Maybe its nothing more than my mind playing tricks on me he thought as he walked home "Am so hungry I guess i should make some dumplings when i get back" he said aloud when he felt a sharp pain in his chest Not this again...is it that monster again or something worst? he asked himself as his boots shined that green light they did before during his fight with her. Shin clinched his fist and looked around as he was just in front of his building "If anyone is around show your self!!" he shouted as he stomped his foot.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:32 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Rin hadn't intended on doing anything originally. She was told by the Committee to keep tabs on the newest Fullbringer to make sure he didn't go berserk or become a danger to other people. When he called out because he believed someone was nearby she was actually shocked. He couldn't have found her. She didn't give of spiritual energy. It was one of the reasons she was such a good fighter. However not a moment later of him calling out did a hollow show up hoping for an easy snack out of the still recovering Fullbringer.

It died a moment later as Rin stepped in, showing up behind it in a blurred burst of speed as she put her hand through the back of it's skull and having her fingers burst out the front of it's mask. It dropped to the ground and disappeared as it died before she looked up at the Fullbringer it had been targetting.

"Hello there. Sorry about the mess but it seems like you aren't well and he didn't want to play nice." She pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket and started cleaning her hand with it as she just kept her eyes on the boy. It was probably creepy how this ordeal didn't seem to bother the girl. She was young, only 14, and yet she just killed a hollow, despite being a garden variety one, in a single blow without hesitation. The green eyes five foot girl was very slender too. It seemed unnatural for someone of her appearance to have such power. Aside from that though she was wearing relatively normal clothing.

"You are okay right? You looked like you were in pain before this thing showed up to say bye to your soul." It would probably have not gone unnoticed by now that no matter how hard anyone tried to sense energy from the little girl.. they would be unable to. She was clearly human, but then why didn't she give off any energy... "Do you mind if I stick around and make sure nothing else tries to mess with you?"

View user profile

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:05 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin turned around to see a rather small girl and fell to the ground "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHh" he shouted as he looked at girl, Oh man she is really flat almost cutting board flat he thought as he looked at the girl "I'm fine but where did u come from and do u have any dumplings on you?" he said holding his stomach "I really want to know just why all this is happening to me." he told the girl as he got back to his feet. Why am I getting the feeling that this girl is going to do something stupid dangerous? Shin thought to himself as he looked around to see if anyone was with her.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:13 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
"I came from across the street, of course, I saw that thing show up wanting to make you it's dinner and thought you needed a hand cuz you didn't look like you were feeling good." she ran a hand through her hair and sighed softly, "I don't have any dumplings though sorry. I was on my way home because it's around dinner time. Only stopped to see if you wanted help." He seemed to think she wasn't alone because he kept looking around while talking to her, "Uhh well you do realize you aren't exactly normal anymore don't you? You did just see a monster show up out of nowhere. Doesn't that strike you as odd?"

View user profile

on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:34 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin looked at his boots then back at the girl "I don't know what's going on anymore I never asked to see theses things or be attacked everyday." he yelled as he thought back to what happen to him the first time that his boots changed. He looked at the girl and felt that she had a weird power like him If she has powers like me then maybe she can help me he thought, Shin felt a sudden rush of pain shoot through his still recovering arm "He do ya think you could show me how to use my powers?" he asked gripping his arm.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:50 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
She noticed he kept looking at his shoes, while she felt fullbring energy emitting from them randomly she herself wasn't a fullbringer, She had no way to help him control his power let alone how to use it. Based on his constant glances she could only assume that his boots were the result of his powers, but she still shook her head, "I"m not a fullbringer. I can't even begin to explain how those powers work and what you can do with them. You are on your own on that matter."

She sympathized slightly, as in her earliest memories she had already obtained her powers, but that was quickly replaced by irritation because he was being a weakling despite the fact he now had the opportunity to not be, "Whether you asked for it or not it's happening and there isn't much you can do about it. So you might as well make the most of it and get stronger. Not very many people can defend themselves against Hollow and they die helplessly because of it. You have powers. YOU don't have to die like a meatbag. So buck up mate."

She ran a hand through her hair and sighed a bit as she calmed down. "While I'm not a Fullbringer I'm positive there are others if you look for them. They would be able to help you more than I ever could in terms of understanding your new powers."

View user profile

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:53 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin was thinking of dumping the enter time that the girl was talking to him Oh ya I can eat that in one bite he thought as she finished talking "Oh man It's really late I'll talk to ya later gotta run!" he shouted as he ran off then back to her "Oh ya here is my number call me if you ever get in a pinch kay." he said with a cheerful smile on his face. Shin then got a text from his roommate telling him to hurry back "I'll have to take you to get food sometimes Young cutting board." he added jetting off again with his fullbring still active. As Shin makes it half way home a car explodes throwing him into an another car across the street "We got'me Boss I did just like you said." a one head of a hydra Hollow "OOowwww that hurt." Shin says as blood runs down his face.

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum