Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Training under the new Captain-Commander

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Mon 21 Nov - 21:33

8th Division
8th Division
~ Noziel Aran ~

I was actually surprised that my attempt to disarm her was successful. Then again, I've only ever seen her kido. I didn't realize her swordplay was a bit sloppy. Still, she put on a good show. Aside from that, she showed off some advanced martial arts by rearming herself, shifting her body and kicking her blade back up to her hand, then teasing me by placing the flat of her sword on my cheek. I stared at her for a moment wondering what she'd actually do. She caught me off guard because she shifted her blade, but I couldn't figure out what she meant to do with it. I got smacked on the back of the head with her sword's pommel, and ended up on my knees. I tried to get back up as she retorted a bit, commending me while also chiding me in the same sentence.

"You know, Commander... I'm glad that you haven't lost your edge. I believed that you were the right person for such a position, and now I can see that even your weaknesses aren't enough to break you." As I said this, I got back up, but as long as it took me, and as much effort as it took to stand, I figured I was about at my limits. I couldn't even stand fully upright at this point, and the shackles didn't even control that. Somehow, they weren't fully clasped together. I thought to myself about the difference between my body's strength, and my reitsu. I thought about how this training had brought out a different skill set in me.

With one final burst of energy, I focused my reitsu to different parts of my body, mainly arms and legs. As I did this, the shackles seemed looser than ever, almost not there. My body ached, but I'd live. "This is going to be my last effort for today. After this, my body will have quit for me. As a result, I'm putting everything I have into this last stand of mine. At the ready, my commander!"

My last attempt at an attack, I would assume, I charged in with as much speed as I could muster. I held my rapier out in front of me, in such a position that I would be ready to parry, thrust, counter, or otherwise. Should she try to counter with an swing of her sword, I would block it, then attempt to disarm her again. Should she try to dodge, I'd simply follow her. Should she wait.... As though somehow in the back of my mind, I think she might... Then I would wait too.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue 22 Nov - 7:11

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena smiled as he seemed to regain a measure of his composure after failing to dodge her head smack. He proceeded to compliment her after that and she just chuckled a bit, "There are reasons I didn't want to just be healed or get help from the 12th dvision. I've learned many things from my "injuries" and that has only made me stronger as a whole. Honestly they fuss over the tiniest things." As she watched him focus again she noticed how much easier of a time he was having with the shackles despite being worn out from their properties. That was a drastic improvement and it was a very good sign. Perhaps he had learned more than he thought he would from this little exercise.

"Very well. Have at you!" he charged forward and Rena sliced upwards to try and force him to move, but instead he parried her blade and attempted to disarm her again. While he would have found it was much more difficult this time as she was expecting it now he still managed to succeed. However..

She didn't move to go get her weapon. Instead she kicked the base of her Zanpaktou sheathe knocking it free and into the air where she grabbed it and heaved.. bringing it down as hard as her powerful muscles could to gain attack speed before stopping it against his right shoulder and base of his neck without harming Noziel in the slightest, "I'm not the best at Zanjutsu, I readily admit, but I am a Hakuda expert and I have more than enough means to make up for my short comings. You have this potential as all Shinigami do. Whether or not you find it will be up to you, but I have a feeling you will do just fine in the future."

View user profile

on Tue 22 Nov - 7:28

8th Division
8th Division
~ Noziel Aran ~

The Commander seemed pleased that I recognized that she was still strong, despite the injuries. I'm quite glad, as she probably needed the morale boost too. She watched me with direct intent as I charged to her, with my blade ready. As I did so, she tried to parry with an upward slash, which I successfully parried before smacking the flat of her blade, disarming her again, but with more difficulty than last time.

Instead of reaching for her weapon, she kicked her zanpakuto's sheath up, wielding it with extreme precision, bringing it down at incredible speed. She let up just before it hit my shoulder. I could feel a surge of pressure, even though she hadn't touched me, and it was at this point that my body gave out and I fell to my knees. "Commander, I can't move anymore. At this point, you can probably tell, but I'm at my limit for today. I look forward to this again. Thank you for calling me out of my office to train me" As I said this, I attempted to bow, though it hurt like hell to do so.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum