Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:46 pm

The woman swung her white looking stick at Sir Harry's feet with extreme force. He saw it coming towards his feet fast as hell, as he awaited for the impact. But there was none. It passed through his leg like he was a ghost or something. Confused of what had taken place, Harry opened his mouth to speak but only was interrupted again by the woman, who yet again swang her wand at him. However this time directed towards his spine. Harry clenched his fingers awaiting to feel the impact that it would have on him. But nothing. He felt nothing. Only a small twitch. "Damn... this really is something." Sir Harry muttered towards himself as he stretched his legs - there was no pain. He stretched his back - there was no shock shooting down his spine. "Damn... She really must be a witch of some sort."

Straightening up Sir Harry looked at the woman, "Um, thank you." He said in a soft tone; his voice sincere. "So tell me; what is your name?" He asked her only to add, "My name is Sir Harry Claus De Xerxes." He raised his arm up to give her a handshake.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:35 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

You think this childish vampire would have seen my name hovering above every single post. It's not like no one's ever heard of me or seen me around! ... Oh right I keep forgetting these people never see things my way. Excrement on the lot of them then. I don't really care anymore. Still, I was pleased that he was thanking me for existing and healing him. People usually just scream. Asking for my name, I told him, "I'm Saio Hira, and this is Clownpiece." I gestured to my right, where the bitch should have been, but she hadn't come out yet.

After he stared at the empty space next to me, I'd scream to the empty space. "You need to quit being so damn awkward! Just come out and say hello already!" I'd toss my spirit stick in the air and pout, puffing my cheeks out until she showed up. By now, my spirit would have come out, in her luscious star-spangled clowny glory. I'd tackle her to the ground and cuddle with her, ignoring the presence of the vampire for a few minutes.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:28 pm

The woman revealed her name to Sir Harry only to also reveal a person she called 'Clownpiece'. However Harry was not able to see who or what the person or thing named 'Clownpiece' was, because since whoever it was did not appear before both of them. He was staring towards an empty space which did not seem to show any indication of any abnormalities popping out of it. But all of a sudden something appeared out of the blank space. A spirit woman? As Sio tackled the thing and started cuddling in front of Sir Harry; he could only just stare with a confused expression on his face. "This woman really has some serious psychological problems." He muttered under his breath just trying to process how to deal with a mental case like her.

Raising his eyebrow, Sir Harry wondered how many minutes more was she going to keep on cuddling her personal spirit or whatever it was. But as always he's patience was running out. He had questions that was in need of answering. He had no interest in seeing two women cuddling each other; not at a time like this. There was a time and place for everything. "Okay... maybe you should get a room together with your fuck buddy or whatever the hell she is, and maybe you know do your thing. Considering that you've already have a stick, I'm sure it would come in useful." Harry said in a mocking tone, as big grin spread across his face. He loved being a rude pieace of shite towards others. It made him happy. Unlike most he wasn't the beta nice guy, who would let other people dictate what he should say and what he shouldn't say.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:31 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

Honestly, the vampire brat was boring me to death. I considered the options. Aside from my cuddling fit with Clownpiece, he really didn't seem to know what the hell he wanted to do. He seemed almost as boring as the hole he crawled out of. I tossed a few options around in my head. I could just poof away and ditch his ass, leaving him long gone. I could beat the shit out of him, heal him again, then beat the shit out of him again.

Then, a stroke of madness hit. I dropped my zanpakuto, stood perfectly still, using gravity's force to glue myself in position, then cycled my eyecolor and hair color through every conceivable shade. The cycling wouldn't stop. The cycling would only get faster, until it looked like a god damn strobe light. It was brilliant, he'd either crawl into the earth and get lost, get mad and try and beat me up, which I'd enjoy, or he'd just have a seizure and die.

Clownpiece: This is your one and only seizure warning, if you are sensitive to flashing colors, look away now. Thank you for participating in this thread.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Sir Harry could not believe what happened next. The woman dropped her sword on the ground as she stood perfectly still. At first he thought that if she was trying to play one of those 'stand perfectly still and no moving' games which most small children played with each other. Basically if a person moves before the given time, he/or she is out of the game. "Is this bitch trying to make me play with her?" Harry wondered in quite amazement not knowing what to do next. But he soon realised that she was not doing what he had assumed, and she was playing a different game entirely; if you could call it a game that is. In this instance Saio's eye and hair colour started to shade only it to cycle as similar like a strobe light. This was the last straw for Harry. This was just too much for him.

Taking a few steps forward Harry began to examine this fuckery that was happening in front of him. He noticed that she did not make any kind of movement, nor did she even flinch. It's as if some kind of invincible force was pulling her down. "Fuck me." Harry muttered towards himself annoyed of what was taking place. He knew that it would be pathetic to loose his cool over something this insignificant but this bitch was testing his patience over and over again. And he did not like it one damn bit. Harry was so infuriated that he wanted to strangle her and beat the holy fuck fucking fuckety fuck out of her. But even that would be something too nice to someone like her. Harsher methods must be used; and that was what he was going to do.

Placing his hands on her chest, Harry grinned, while he bent down and bought his head near towards her ears as he whispered softly, "You mad?" He paused for a good five seconds only to continue speaking again, "I know that you can hear me right now. You can probably even move. But I just wanted to thank you for healing me." he smiled as he contuined, "Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm going to beat the holy fuck fucking fuckety fuck out of you. Yeah, I am. Then I'm going to rip your god damn head off and feed it to the crabs." standing up fully, Harry cracked his knuckles, he knew that he was going to enjoy this. Without wasting anymore time he shoved his fist in a swift motion straight towards her face with full force. It was time to put the annoying bitch in her place.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:51 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Oh what was that, sparkle-factory? Did I hear you ask me to fuck you? I'm sorry to inform you that I'm taken already, and she's really really into me. I think. I don't really care, she's mine. And yet somehow that didn't translate in his tiny little vampire doll brain. So he grabs my chest, I moan of course, because who wouldn't, then, quoth the vampire, "Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm going to beat the holy fuck fucking fuckety fuck out of you. Yeah, I am. Then I'm going to rip your god damn head off and feed it to the crabs." ... Hah. Yeah that's not happening. This kid clearly hasn't seen the Saio channel before.

And in case you haven't met me before, which before this particular time, you have indeed not met me before, THANK THE SOUL KING. I, Saio Hira, while batshit crazy, will not allow you to beat the holy fuck fucking fuckety fuck out of me. It is I who shall beat the holy fuck fucking fuckety fuck out of you. Filthy Vampire who plays with dolls.

Now that is way too much talking for me. I love talking, everyone knows this. However, THAT is very unusual for me. Oh well. All I can do now is beat the holy fuck fucking fuckety fuck out of this childish brat. Does anyone remember the part about my character sheet (that I clearly wrote) that states if I heal someone, the next shot hurts worse? I would have thought he had, but then I remembered that I HADN'T beaten him yet. So of course, before letting him finish his first punch, I held up one of my spirit sticks, changed it to black, then waited for the impact. If all went well, his hand would be aching something fierce. While he was recoiling, my next shot would be imparted to his groin area. You are fucking welcome.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:09 am

Harry's felt his fist impact on the woman's face. He did not feel anything other than that for the first few seconds or so -- but then he felt it. A fierce shock went through his hand, almost rendering his hand useless temporarily. Staggering a few feet back, he saw the female aiming at his groin area. "Not my jewels!" With that he blurred towards her right, dodging the shot, while also creating some distance. "Well, you fucking did it, did you!?" Harry shouted at her quite infuriated. "Haven't you heard a man's right hand is his best friend? How the fuck am I going fap now, you bitch?" He still felt a current going through his arm, and also the numbness of few of his fingers. This cunt of a woman was seriously trying to test his patience.

"You're a lesbo? Please... you just need some good dick in your life." Harry said as a grin spread across his face. "Just look at my cock now. It's fuckin hard as shit." thrusting his hip a little bit forward, he showed his boner to her. "I could use it as wand and pingpong all over your joocy tities."

View user profile
#18Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum