Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Awakened by the dead

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:30 am

Harry had been on a very rough journey, after his little encounter with the Vizords in the world of the living he had now found him self knocked unconscious and being carried by a strange man. His dreams were entirely peaceful thinking of a time with the one he loved and their unborn child, how everything could have been different. When Harry opened his eyes he found him self in a very different place than his dreams. He was laying down on a very rough surface, it must be some sort of rock based ground. He turned his eyes to the side and noticed that his stuff was placed right next to him. He tried to sit up and grab his stuff but a searing bolt of pain went down his spine. What had happened to him, his memory was a bit hazy and he felt that his power was greatly reduced from what it used to be.

"Wh...where am I" the words came out hard, he was thirsty, it felt like he was asleep for months, but that couldn't be right, he would know if time had changed, for it was summer and the fall season had not even started yet. He surveyed the area and noticed the very different feel to it, there was no blue sky, just a cloudy grey mass, as he looked forward he noticed that the entire area was made up of giant grey mountains, there seemed to be no living creatures in this realm. As he looked he sensed something, someone was near, but who, the reiatsu felt familiar, almost peaceful, it made his body warm and put a small smile on his face. He quickly regained his composure however, for enemies had many abilities to yield others to his will. He heard someone land behind him, it must be the presence he was sensing "who...who goes there" his voice was weak but held a threat of strength and confidence, he was not about to be controlled by some unknown enemy "are you an arrancar or something? Is this the World of the Living?" Harry had never been anywhere among the worlds, the world of the living had been his home for over 600 years. This was a completely new place to him... But this place was in ruins and shit!

View user profile

on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:45 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

And of course, what would a trip to a subsect of hell be without a random ruined village? Classic, if you ask me. You ever remember watching a movie with some poor vampire looking chap reminiscing about-

What? Clownpiece, really now? You're going to tell me that they don't watch movies? Oh. Right. Nevermind then. Either way, I found this strange feeling thing on the ground on the outskirts of the Soul Society. What am I going to do you ask? Why reveal that, there's no fun in spoilers. But no matter about that little tidbit.

He seemed to call out as if he'd detected me. So what if he did? Doesn't really matter when you're rolling around on the ground, now does it? "I'm no silly Arrancar, but you're not totally wrong either!" I said, loud as possible and as close to his face as I could get. After all, I wanted to make sure he was still conscious. I decided now would be the time for purple eyes, and my hair changed to black on its own. I was hoping for something a little less intimidating but oh well.

I placed my zanpakuto directly on his spine, wondering if he'd ever get up.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:49 am

Harry regained his conscious, as he also regained his eye sight. The deezyness was no more, as Harry felt that he has regained control of himself. However the pain shooting down his spine consistently was still there, however he knew he had much more important things to worry about as he glanced slowly towards the strange man that was few feet away from him. At first, Harry thought the person was a woman. Then he realized that it was a man. A man with purple colour eye's and black coloured haired. Harry shaked his head as he looked at the man and said, "Did it really have to be you? A man? For God's sakes; why can't a woman kidnap me for once?"

Harry tried to get up but each time he tried his spine reacted towards his movements sending a pain down his spine. "Did you put something understand my back? I can feel something is there. Take it away." Harry said displeased with an unhappy look on his face, while only to look at stranger again to say, "So what are you exactly? A shinigami? You don't look like a shinigami to me though. More like one of those skinny betas." Harry insulted the person as he grinned. He was always an arsehole, who liked to insult and offend people. It was in his nature to do so. He wasn't going to change it to anything.

((OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Was busy with work. @Noziel Aran ))

View user profile

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:29 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

"Oh you poor sparkling vampire brat." I sighed as the one on the ground before me simply had to take the fun out of everything. I pulled Konbo away from his back and kicked him to see if he was capable of moving. "I'm what you would call... a masked clown. I could say I'm a Vizard, but most of them don't really have much of a reason to associate with me"

I shrugged at his poor attempts at insults, mostly because I didn't really care. As far as I was concerned, anything that came out of the mouth of a Twilight fucking Edward Cullen wannabe was pure satire. I decided to jump about 3.14 feet in the air and recline in the air, waiting for the vampire to get off his arse.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:13 am

The woman took her Zanpakutou from where she had placed it, which was under Sir Harry's back formerly. He could feel the pain slowly going away after she took it off under him. Harry knew that he was able to move now since the pain had significantly decreased compared to the pain that he felt in his spine a few minutes ago. Before he could do such, Harry was met with an unexpected kick towards his body. "Fuckin bitch. If I wasn't in this kind of state, I ,would put you in your place." He grunted under his breath as he slowly stood up.

Harry knew that even if he could stand up he was still weak. It would most likely take him sometime to fully recover, but he knew he had enough energy as for this moment. Looking up, Harry saw the woman reclining in the air, "So you're a vizord, aye? No wonder you're such a coward. Your whole kind is full of cowards." he shouted out in a calm aggressive way. Taking a few steps back, Harry spoke again, "Come down here and state your purpose for kidnapping me. I deserve to know the reason."

View user profile

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:43 pm

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

Did you hear that folks? He thinks I'm here to drag his sparkly candy ass back to Bogota. Oh that's a good one, let me roll around and laugh a bit more. -cough- Right.

The poor bastard, I actually felt kinda bad for him. I pulled half of my shikai out, a white spirit stick, and clapped it into my hand, like you would a baseball bat. Do you people... even have baseball? Oh well whatever. I grinned at him and said "I'm not here to kidnap you, I'm here because fuck the rules and I'm here because it's fun for you."

Wait a second. I detected snide insults. That does it! I charged at him with my white spirit stick in hand, preparing to beat him with it. MUAHAHAHA! EAT IT VAMPIRE THING YOU.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:56 pm

Sir Harry looked at the woman with a blank expression on his face. He had no fucking idea what this woman was jabbering about. It's like she was completely mental. She was telling that she did not kidnap him. Instead she was here because it was going to be fun for her and Sir Harry. "What in Gods name?..." Harry muttered towards himself as he tried to understand what she was telling. But such efforts were in vain. Since as the saying goes, "you cannot understand stupid."

All of a sudden the woman came charging at him with a white stick of some-kind, Harry did not waste anytime as he took out his Derespina knife out of his coat only to raise it, as Harry parried the blow from the woman's strange stick, knocking it away. "You're fucking crazy, you know that?" Harry yelled out at the man as he jumped a few feet back to have some distance between him and the psycho woman. He was not ready for a full scale fight. Not in the current condition he was in. Harry knew that he would lose to her since she had the upper hand at the current moment.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:28 am

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

Awwww, I just wanted to make him feel better. Oh well. The poor bastard blocked my spirit stick successfully, knocking it out of my hand. Upon being asked if I knew that I was fucking crazy, I responded, "Did you just now notice that? You're a little slower than I gave you credit for." He took a few steps back, making plenty of space between us.

I walked slowly towards him, smiling, my hair changing to a pleasant blonde, and my eyes to blue. I called my spirit stick back, staring him down. "Just tell me where you hurt, boy. I'll make it up to you I promise" As I said this, I put a playful tone into my voice about halfway through. I was hoping to incite some sort of displaced reaction, but I wasn't quite sure of what he'd do. Would he let me heal him or would he just think I was trying to kill him?

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 pm

The woman was coming near Sir Harry again holding her weird looking stick with her. She was assuring him that she meant no harm and sh was only trying to heal him. Harry did not know what to think of it considering that he woke up minutes ago all battered and bruised. And she was the person near him at time he regain consciousness. It was only logical for Sir Harry to think her as the enemy. But there was another part of him that wanted to believe that she was genuinely wanting to help him. Even though she was a mental case.

Looking at her approaching him, Sir Harry started to speak, "You know that you are fucking mental right?" He stopped moving as he let her come near him, he knew he had no other choice but to trust her as he began to talk, "Mainly my back and my legs. The rest of my injuries are nothing much to worry about." Sir Harry could feel his legs tremble almost as if he was going to loose balance and fall down any second. He tried his best to stay still. Hoping this strange woman would actually heal him. "So are you a witch or something?" Harry asked looking at her closely.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:30 pm

8th Division
8th Division
~Saio Hira

As the vampire seemed a little scared of me, possibly because he was right when he asked if I was indeed fucking mental, to which I replied "Aren't the best people like this?" The the vampire, submitting to the idea of a world ruled by Saio Hira, batshit healer extraordinaire, told me where his injuries were. With my white spirit stick still in hand, I walked to him, watching his poor legs shake. I winked at him, then caressed his chin. "Don't you worry, Doctor Saio is going to get you alllll fixed up"

My hair cycled from pink, to red, to purple, then back to pink again, and at the height of emotion, swung my stick towards his legs with extreme force. If he allowed me to do so, they would pass through harmlessly, healing his wounds there, then I would return another swipe directed at his back. If he blocked it, then I'd have to hold him down, probably by sitting on him. At this point, he really should know better.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum