Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Unrelenting Inferno meets her subordinate (Shana + Hikaru)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:21 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana stepped backwards a few paces stretching as Hikaru got up, listening to him mention how he wasn't really good at close quarters combat. "I’m not the best at Hakuda. I normally don’t like to fight in hand to hand combat unless I really need to. I did so at the academy, but I normally try to stay away from it if possible. However, if you wish I will spar with you just a bit. Hope that is alright."

Hmm, so he doesn't like hand to hand combat. Well no changing that, I suppose granted I will have to make sure that he is talented enough to not die if he is ever disarmed. Shana thought to herself as she took up a loose open fighting stance, granted after hearing him say that he was Squad 5 she didn't have high hopes of him being much more than competent in Hakuda and Zanjutsu, as those were the specialties of Squads 2 and 11 respectively. "That is perfectly fine, right now I am just trying to get a good gauge as to where each of your skill levels are, and to see if I can provide you with guidance for improvement. And while I understand that you may prefer to fight at a distance, there are opponents out there who much like myself will not let you, and with the wide array of powers that you may encounter there may even be instances where you won't have access to your zanpakuto."

Shana realize as the words left her mouth that they could have just as easily came from one of her instructors back in the academy, and may even came from the ones who covered advanced training in Squad 2. Shoving that realization to the back of her mind she focused on the task at hand. "While the instances where your Zanpakuto is disabled for one reason or another may not happen often instances where you can't fight at a distance happen all of the time. For example I specialize in movement skills allowing me to close gaps quickly and easily, and with how aggressive I normally am in combat you may not get much chance to flee especially if you neglect close quarters combat." Shana continued some part of her realizing how ridiculous it was that she was here just shy of lecturing someone who was probably many times her own age, about how to survive. "But that will be something to worry about another time, for now lets see what you can do."

View user profile

on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:28 am

Hikaru had not been lectured like that since he became a vice captain. But then again he most likely needed that. He nodded at her words and began to think about what he was going to do. He began to think hard, back to his training so very long ago. He took up what seemed to be a funny stance and waited for her, only realizing that she was there by the time he decided to attack her. Without warning he moved quickly to hit her in the head and then moved go sweep her. Should he succeed he would move to pin her to the ground and try to keep her there. If not, he’d keep trying to either punch or kick her, a bit clumsy as he does.

(ooc: short, i know, but oh well.)

View user profile

on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:55 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
As Hikaru took up a rather unorthodox, and kind of goofy looking stance Shana thought to herself he not only doesn't like it, but if that stance is anything to go off of, he is utterly terrible at it. Shana was ready for the quick punch that was thrown, stepping inside of the strike, ducking and raising her left arm just enough to force his punch off target, she felt his clumsy attempt at a sweep strike her mid shin rather than at the ankle as went for a right elbow strike, aiming just above his floating ribs. Her movements were fluid for this exchange, as she went from her step-guard to elbow strike. Well I will give him credit for attempting to knock me off balance

If the elbow strike connects Shana will just leap backwards out of his reach and let him approach her how he sees fit, knowing this match to be more of a test than an actual training session. Oh those will come later, and she was going to get Hikaru into slightly better fighting shape one way or another. Well he can't be as hopeless with his zanpakuto, I hope

ooc: assumed standing sweep, if wrong let me know.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:38 am

Hikaru was not ready for what was happening. First his punch missed and then he missed on the leg sweep. He really was terrible at this. But then he knew that from fighting Ika as well. As he came up he was caught off guard by Shana’s attack to his already bruised and somewhat cracked ribs. He began to cough a bit as he was winded. It took him a few moments to get his breath back. Once he did he stood up once more to see that Shana was not too far away, but within reach.

”I did say I was not that good at this. I’m still somewhat sore from getting my ass handed to me by Ika. And not just once, multiple times at that. Ass. Anyway, that is beside the point. I suppose you want to see more. Well, that will happen now I guess. But just as clumsy. Hope you don’t mind.” he said. With that He just stood there, for a few moments. It made seem like he was giving up. Without warning he shunpoed behind Shana and would attempt to just smack her in the back of the head. Hit or not he would move to one side of her body, just stand there a moment, then move to the other side of her body. From there he would flick her earlobe and shunpo away, giggling a bit only to trip over his own feet and falling flat on his face. ”Ouch. I wonder if I’m more of a danger to myself than I am to you.”

Hikaru would slowly stand only to see he tripped over his own two feet, causing a hole in the sand. He shook his head and shrugged, hoping he made her laugh at least. He dusted himself off and took up his stance again. He would then motion for her to come at him, wanting to see how well he could try to defend himself.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:08 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"I did say I was not that good at this. I’m still somewhat sore from getting my ass handed to me by Ika. And not just once, multiple times at that. Ass. Anyway, that is beside the point. I suppose you want to see more. Well, that will happen now I guess. But just as clumsy. Hope you don’t mind." Shana heard Hikaru say as he dropped his guard and stood there, almost as if he was about to throw in the towel, all the while Shana thought to herself Clumsiness, ooh I can work with that, and it will make his opponents look even more foolish. Then without much warning he shunpoed behind Shana, though she was able to follow his movements, ducking down she thrusted her elbow behind her, not finding her opponent who had already shunpo'd away after his failed attempt at slapping her head.

Shana turned her attention to where he was now standing readying herself for the next move that Hikaru was going to make, and while she followed his movements as he shunpo'd to her side to flick her ear. She couldn't react before he was shunpo'ing away giggling, though as he tripped over his own feet and fell flat on his face. Shana couldn't help but burst out laughing, what she had seen was so ridiculous she could not believe her scarlet eyes, "Ouch. I wonder if I’m more of a danger to myself than I am to you." Shana heard that and had to sit down she was laughing so hard, this was the hardest she could have remembered even laughing.

"Yeah you are rather helpless aren't you, I hope for your sake you are better with either your zanpakuto, or kido than you are with your fists" Shana laughed lying back on the ground waiting for the fit of laughter to pass. "I am sorry, but that was funny"

View user profile

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:10 am

Hikaru began to laugh with her. He knew he had made himself look like a fool and he didn't really care. He just wanted to end that part of the fight. It did. He sat down, out of breath and still laughing. After a bit he says, "Glad I made you laugh. I didn't quite mean to but oh well. That should help break the ice a bit I guess. I'm a bit better with a sword and Kido I don't use much but am not bad at it. Hope that helps." He sat there and waited for her to recover to see what she'd want to do next.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:50 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
After a few more minutes of laughing Shana sat upright, though when she looked at Hikaru she had to fight down another fit of giggles. Hearing him mention something about breaking the ice she smiled sweetly, though his comments about his skill with a sword, and kido did not fill her with confidence, especially after the pitiful Hakuda display he just showed. Though, he claimed to have been a vice captain so he has to have some kind of skill, because you don't get that position just by having a high spiritual power"You could say that Hikaru, though I would be lying if I found your claim to being a 'bit' better with a sword reassuring. And as for your skill in Kido, I can't complain much that sounds to be at about the same point that I am at with them. Well there is only one last thing I will need to know as your superior, and that is what exactly are your Zanpakuto's powers, because frankly if we are ever put into a situation where we have to fight side by side I do not want to be stepping all over your toes in the process"

"And because I think it is only fair, I will show you mine first." Standing up she slowly drew her Zanpakuto, it's form subtly changing as she drew it, once her blade had finished clearing it's sheath, she flicked it down to her side and it ignited being encapsulated in fire. "From here I gain access to a ranged Slash of Fire, Various sized fireballs, a spiraling flamethrower, and a hand of fire that explodes. But that is only the start, BANKAI!" As she finished the final word of her spiel Shana's Reiatsu skyrocketed, wings of fire sprouting out of her back, her eyes seeming to come to life, as if someone lit a fire just behind them, even her hair started to glow, with golden embers falling from it. All in all once her bankai activated she took on the appearance of one of God's avenging angels. "Like this I gain access to all of the abilities that I had before, though I no longer need my zanpakuto to use them, I also gain the ability to launch feathers from my wings, the feathers themselves are like red-hot daggers and I can detonate them for some heavy damage."

View user profile

on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:46 am

Hikaru was rather impressed by Shana’s Shikai and Bankai. He felt at ease as he watched her and knew he could not wait to show her his. ”Very nice. While similar, mine is not quite as cool.”

Hikaru stood up now, wanting to show her well his power. He drew his sword, it turning to flame as he drew it. He smiled at her a bit before drawing in some reiatsu and saying, ”Rise from the ashes and torch our enemies, Wolf of Misery, Ken!”
He is then surrounded by fire for a moment before standing before her in his Shikai, his scythe in his hands. His cape bellowed behind him as if a breeze was blowing in the air. He soon called his Bankai and soon was once again surrounded by flames for him to change once more, Scythe still in hand and a Wolf made of fire standing beside him. The wolf is big enough to be ridden on by Hikaru.

After a few moments he speaks. ”Not quite as cool as yours, but works. My Bankai is still new to me. That jerk Ika was kind enough to help me get it and it is going to take time for me to get used to it. I have all my attacks from shikai but they take on a bit of a darkness aspect to them. Still new to that as well. I guess the coolest part of my Bankai is Ken being next to me to help me out. Nothing as cool as you and your feathers.” He blushed a bit but smiled at her once more, standing next to Ken as he waited to see what she would say.

(kinda cheesy, but here ya go.)

View user profile

on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:04 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana smiled encouragingly at the red-haired vizard while he spoke "Very nice. While similar, mine is not quite as cool." Noting that his sword turned to flames as he drew it. She listened intently to Hikaru's release command, which was quite similar to her own Shikai command. Rise from the Ashes and Blaze with the Flames of Heaven, Alastor! Though she had to madmit that his release itself was way flashier than her subtle transition, as he got completely engulfed in flames.

The flames dissipated revealing Hikaru standing there holding a scythe, a cape billowing around him as if caught in a perpetual breeze. Without a word of warning or command, Hikaru was engulfed in flames again that when cleared revealed Hikaru much the same as before, though now a large wolf made entirely of flames was standing at his flank. And Shana had to admit that, that was cool he had a companion to fight along side of him while she was fighting under her own power, easily out numbered. Waiting patiently for Hikaru to explain what his abilities were, not just show off how it looks, and her patience was rewarded "Not quite as cool as yours, but works. My Bankai is still new to me. That jerk Ika was kind enough to help me get it and it is going to take time for me to get used to it. I have all my attacks from shikai but they take on a bit of a darkness aspect to them. Still new to that as well. I guess the coolest part of my Bankai is Ken being next to me to help me out. Nothing as cool as you and your feathers."

Of course that is twice that he had mentioned that he felt her Zanpakuto was cooler than his, shaking her head she caught Hikaru's blushing smile which took the edge out of what she was about to say to him, making her think of a gentler way to deliver it. "You ever heard the phrase, The grass is always greener? What it is saying is that things others have, have a tendency to look more attractive than what you have. Like I appreciate that you seem to like the sounds of my abilities, but I personally would love to trade off a couple of them for a familiar that could help me and make it just that much harder to be out numbered. Plus a scythe can be just as versatile, if not more so than a sword, it has a better reach allowing you to fight at a distance, you can also use it to restrict your opponents movements by placing the blade behind them, striking at them with your hands and feet. But that would require us to work on your Hakuda skills a bit more, who knows you might be able to develop a flaming fist technique as well, to add just that much more oomph. Or you could just use it to open to hit with a powerful Hado."

View user profile
#20Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum