Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Unrelenting Inferno meets her subordinate (Shana + Hikaru)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:24 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The Training Grounds:

"Meet me in the training room when you wake" was all that was written on the slip of paper that slid under the door to Hikaru's room before the crack of dawn. It's author the crimson haired 'young' woman made her way down to the the high tech training area that Ika had built to await her new subordinate. Leaving it set to its default setting of an artificially lit man-made ... well Vizard-made cavern, Shana made her way to the center, hugging herself in almost a frail looking appearance as she tried to rub the goosebumps off of her bare arms. "I really hate the chill in here, oh well I better start do some warm ups while I wait, though I think next time I will bring my coat."

Shana closed her eyes, steadied her breathing and started putting her body through its paces, striking out at invisible opponents with an impressive display of her Hakuda skill while her mind generated a gauntlet of enemies, from assorted hollows to former partners of the punishment force, all the while a Giant silhouette of Ika loomed off in the distance of her minds eye. Within moments the chill she was feeling was gone as her temperature rose. Though the majority of her focus was on the image training that she was performing Shana couldn't keep part of her mind from forming questions and worries of its own such as, I wonder what my subordinate will be like? I wonder why Ika assigned him to work with me? I hope he doesn't radiate cold, or worse has Pyrophobia.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:25 am

It took a while for Hikaru to wake, but he eventually did so. Feeling still the pain from his last battle not long ago he sat up and noticed that there was a note near the door. Curious he slowly got out of bed and walked over. He picked up the note and read it. Not many knew he was here or whom he was. He reread the note over and over again and only hoped it was not Ika and another one of his ‘lessons’. Hikaur shuddered, weather it was from the cold of the castle or the thought of going up against Ika again no one could tell. He soon grunted and dressed, stopping only to take a quick shower before heading to the training room. He had to stop and ask a few times were it was but soon was able to find it.

It had taken him 4 hours to arrive in the training area from the time the note was left. He looked around half expecting Ika to be there again. What he found, however, was a young lady training. She was a red head, much like him. He found that this was quite odd since there were normally not many with red hair around. He had heard he was now a subordinate of someone named Shana, but he was not sure if this was her or not. Either way he’d sit there and watch her seemingly train, waiting for her to finish so as not to disturb what seem to be deep and calm thinking.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:56 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
As Shana worked her way through her imaginary gauntlet, dispatching most of her conjured foes with only a couple of moves she felt the presence of someone else enter the training area signalling the end to her image training. Though when the owner of the presence drew no closer Shana decided to end her image training as she normally does, conjuring an image of one of the very few people that she has never bested in Hand to Hand combat, her former captain from when she was in the second squad. From Hikaru's perspective Shana's movements would have gained a fluidity of sorts resembling something more like an elaborate dance than a lethal combat.

Though in her mind Shana could see the fluid way her former captain would have responded to every strike and counter to her moves, phantom pains shooting through Shana every time her captain struck at one of the openings in her form. After about five minutes Shana's former captain landed a decisive blow to her neck signalling the end of the training before fading back into Shana's subconscious. Without opening her eyes Shana sat down in a meditative stance steadying her breathing before calling out to her guest. "Smart move staying over there. It might not have been too pleasant if you drew too close before I was ready. It is safe to join me now so come on over."

View user profile

on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:13 am

HIkaru watched as the person before him seemed to continue training. Or was it dancing. He could not be sure but he continued to watch none the less. A short time later she called out to him that he had made the right choice in watching rather than approaching her. She then told him to approach her. He slowly walked forward, wondering if she was the one that had left the note. He began to think to himself that maybe the best way to take care of this and find out if she is the one or not is to introduce himself.

He stopped as soon as he was a few feet from her and remained standing. He spoke softly but with respect. “Hello. My name is Hikaru Shibata. Are you the one who has summoned me here? If so, then why have you done so? I’m new here and really just wanted to rest after the hell I was just put through not long ago.” The hell he was referring to was his fight with Ika and his eventual fight with his Hollow, Ignado. This leading him to be forced from his position and warned to not come back unless he wanted to die. After speaking he sighed and looked at the meditating woman, waiting for an answer.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:01 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana's eyes remained closed as approached, hearing him stop a few feet from her and start speaking. “Hello. My name is Hikaru Shibata. Are you the one who has summoned me here? If so, then why have you done so? I’m new here and really just wanted to rest after the hell I was just put through not long ago.”

"Ah, so Ika did that to you too eh? And yes I am the one who summoned you here Hikaru. As for why well that is pretty simple, Ika assigned you to be my subordinate." Shana said keeping the irritation at Hikaru's tone out of her voice, because she knew first hand what kind of hell Hikaru was referring to. Opening her Scarlet eyes and smiling at Hikaru as gently as she could she continued. "I figured we could take some time to get know each other. Oh and don't worry the worst I will ask of you to do in this meeting would be some light sparring, and maybe some show and tell on your zanpakuto abilities. But that won't be for later, for now just sit down and relax, I won't bite."

Shana finished her previous statement with a slight hand gesture signalling to Hikaru to take a seat across from her. "I will begin, As I mentioned my name is Shana, I am a former captain of Gotei 13, and before that I was a member of Squad 2."[/color]

edit: Had to fix code

View user profile

on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:20 am

Hikaru listened to the woman introduce herself. She seemed much different than Ika, he would admit that. He was unsure about the subordinate thing as he was still new to this organization. When she opened her eyes and gazed into his he saw that her eyes were of a reddish color themselves, almost as if they were real life brother and sister. He shrugged this off as he heard what she wanted of him. Some light sparing and for him to show off a bit. He was not one to show off but he is one to respect his elders and those in a position of authority. When prompted he would sit just where she had pointed, across from her.

He listened with an open mind when she introduced herself and where she was from. She also was from the Soul Society it seemed. It also seemed she lost her spot as he had since now she was here rather than there with her squad. He felt he should say where he was from as well. ”Well, since you’ve provided me as much information as you have, I’ll do the same. I am the former Vice Captain of Squad 5. Been with the squad for most of my time in the Gotei 13. I only hope that my Captain does not get angered at me. I left so much paperwork behind for her to do.” When he spoke the word former there was a bit of sadness in his voice as if that was all he wanted was his spot back and for things to go back to the way they were before. He looked at her with his own glowing red eyes and wondered what else to tell his new………..captain? He was not sure what to call her but he’d be sure to treat her properly and always be there to help if he could.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:25 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana watched as Hikaru sat where she gestured before she started her introduction. Waiting patiently as Hikaru spoke, noting the pain and sorrow in his voice "Well, since you’ve provided me as much information as you have, I’ll do the same. I am the former Vice Captain of Squad 5. Been with the squad for most of my time in the Gotei 13. I only hope that my Captain does not get angered at me. I left so much paperwork behind for her to do."

"Ah so you were a Vice-captain, well aside from maybe the paperwork, things should not be all to different here than they were in the Gotei 13, well at least in my little squadron anyways, Which I suppose would make you my Vice-Captain, at least for now. As for your former Captain eh it could be worse, it could have been squad 10's paperwork you left her with" Shana said, chuckling softly at the last part. "So if you don't mind me asking, How exactly did you end up becoming a Vizard. You see from what I have heard of others my situation is somewhat atypical, up to and including my hollowfication process"

What Shana was referring to in her final statement was the fact that her inner hollow was born from a piece of her twin sister that had assimilated into her own being. And her hollowfication process itself was a relatively peaceful affair that occurred in her sleep.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:21 am

HIkaru listened to her quietly.  He was curious as to why she would refer to his new position as a Vice-Captain.  He shrugged and, from what he knew, it was indeed similar.  And he did have to agree with her about the paperwork issue.  He giggled a bit at the statement in fact.  But then she asked what could be the million dollar question.   How he became cursed as he wanted to call it.  He sat there quietly, wondering how to tell her what happened to him.

After what seemed like a very long time of silence he finally spoke.  ”I’ll try not to make this too long.  I came across this man, who I will not name for my own reasons one night.  Well, first you need to know something about me.  I can be a hot head.  I’ve learned to control it better over time, but at the time I was found by this man I was in the middle of the forest venting.   When I got overwhelmed with anger, before the event, I would run off and vent on inanimate objects, mostly trees.  I was cooling down when I was approached by this man.   We talked for a bit and I found out he was part of Squad 12 and wanted to do some research using me.  I agreed, but now I wish I had not.   Soon after I was experimented on he joined squad 5 and I joined under him.  He helped me to stora control Ignado.  I joined 5th squad as 10th seat and worked my way up.  I’ve been good at keeping my………hollow side under wraps.  Ika, that ass, ruined it all and now I’m here.”

Hikaru was quiet after that. He didn’t like talking about how he got his hollow and honestly wished he could go back and make this person stop before he approached him to change him in the first place.

(OOC:  Can’t say much of what happened in the fight with Ika as that post is not done yet.  Hopefully I’ll know more soon.)

View user profile

on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:58 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana was thrilled to have elicited a giggle out of the red haired young man, and the sudden shift in the mood was not lost on her as Hikaru fell silent, a sense of anguish, and regret seeming to take over him as he began recounting how his change came about. "I’ll try not to make this too long. I came across this man, who I will not name for my own reasons one night. Well, first you need to know something about me. I can be a hot head. I’ve learned to control it better over time, but at the time I was found by this man I was in the middle of the forest venting. When I got overwhelmed with anger, before the event, I would run off and vent on inanimate objects, mostly trees. I was cooling down when I was approached by this man. We talked for a bit and I found out he was part of Squad 12 and wanted to do some research using me. I agreed, but now I wish I had not. Soon after I was experimented on he joined squad 5 and I joined under him. He helped me to stora control Ignado. I joined 5th squad as 10th seat and worked my way up. I’ve been good at keeping my………hollow side under wraps. Ika, that ass, ruined it all and now I’m here."

As Hikaru's story went on the smile faded from Shana's face turning into something sadder, it wasn't a look of pity but of empathy. She understood the feeling of loss better than most. As Shana readied herself to speak she looked Hikaru in the eye, the corner of her mouth quirked up in a sorrowful half-smile, "Well look on the bright side, first you aren't alone. Granted your options for company may not be great you know with one being a jerk who likes to put people through hell, and a walking ego, but they are there. Second and while it may not have been informed you had the choice, not everyone is so lucky in that respect. Granted I can tell that you and Ignado was it? Aren't exactly on good terms with one another but it could have been worse. You could have died in the process, or went full hollow and went on a rampage."

"Since you shared with me, I think it is only fair if I returned the favor." Shana leaned her head back closing her eyes as she thought of how to tell her own story. "In case you couldn't tell, I wasn't exactly given a choice in becoming part hollow, and as I said earlier it wasn't through what I have gathered to be the norm. Now don't get me wrong I wasn't born this way, though you could say I Died this way. You see I was once human, and had a twin. However when we were young and just coming in to our awareness of the spiritual world around us she died in an accident, and me in my loneliness begged her to not leave me, so she chose to stay. Though one day I awoke and she was gone, not thinking much of it at the time I went to school, and when I came home I found that my parents had been brutally slaughtered though before I could flee I was attacked by a monster, my soul getting ripped from my body, one of the creatures claws buried in my spiritual flesh. The fear and pain of the attack forced an explosive awakening of my powers injuring the creature and melting my soul chain in the process. Decades later I would come to find that the claw that had pierced me had been seared off of the creature and remained embedded in me. It turns out that the creature who had killed me was my own twin sister in hollow form, and due to the unique nature of twins, and their souls I assimilated the piece of her tainting my soul slowly eating away at it turning me into a hollow. However when I became a shinigami the taint changed, from rotting away my soul to forming me into a hybrid, and before you ask, Yes my inner hollow took on the form of my sister."

Breathing deeply after finishing her story Shana stood to her full unintimidating height of four feet eight inches, dusting her pants off as she stood. "That should be enough story time for now, so lets see what you can do, starting with Hakuda."

View user profile

on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:23 am

Hikaru quietly listened to all that Shana had to say. Seems she also became a vizard in an interesting if not bizarre way. He quietly absorbed all the information she gave him and somewhat felt sorry for her. At least she seemed to somewhat have a bond with her hollow half. As of right now Hikaru wanted to do anything possible to kick Ignado as far away from him as possible. That was when Shana spoke again. She stated that was enough story time and wanted to see how well he knew Hakuda. Hikaru stood soon after her statement, but had no idea what to say or do. He was never very good at Hakuda. He specialized more in long distance combat and didn’t like to fight. For some reason fighting up close was one way that Ignado tried to take control over him. He frowned a bit as he dusted himself off. He then looked at Shana and said, ”I’m not the best at Hakuda. I normally don’t like to fight in hand to hand combat unless I really need to. I did so at the academy, but I normally try to stay away from it if possible. However, if you wish I will spar with you just a bit. Hope that is alright.” He waited to see what her response would be.

(OOC: bit ugly, but here is one none the less.)

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum