Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incoming members, could be big, but it'll take some.. help

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:34 am

Vizard
Vizard
I've been discussing a site merger, where I would bring a few friends of mine who've RPed within the systems I use here, for years. It would bring 3-5 new members, Rena was the original in this technically.. and it would probably take some negotiating to get them to leave the site they've maintained for 5 years, to join up here..

That being said, 3-5 active Roleplayers who understand the systems we want here would be a huge benefit to the forum in my opinion, and could truly help jumpstart activity and fill out organizations, as well as explain things better since I run things more or less how they do.

Some of the things that may need adjusted are as follows.

A. I may wanna work with Wade to fix the layout and navigation of the site, but that was a given to begin with, and has nothing to do with them but it may be of some consequence. Generally just make the banner where you can click it and go back to home screen, and maybe add some links on the side of the page.

B. Probably wouldn't wanna lose their shit, just like no one here wanted to lose theirs. This is still your forum though guys, and I just run it. As much as I do think they are good enough, and have earned the tiers they'd want and could probably help to fill out the factions here, I don't wanna give powers without first consulting our member base.

NOTE: There would be no 0-2 or 0-3's being given out, without some activity shown first. Don't think If they're an org leader there, I'm giving it to them here. That's not the case.

C. If any wanna address something here, that's fine.

D. These people are my friends, and I do not want anyone being an asshole to them for any reasons, and I expect the same from them. I simply think this would give the site the best opportunity and chance to expand, seeing as Bleach has died, and new members won't be as common as before. Sound off below, be honest, but not critical of them. Critical of me? Whatever, I'm a big boy, but don't diss muh friends xD.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:27 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Seems fair enough to me, welcome them aboard and all that stuff. Granted I am a relatively new member to the site and have very little say around here. Plus I am always up for seeing new members join the fray.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:29 am

Vizard
Vizard
Shana, any member here has stroke regardless of duration lol. You actively post, if anything, you have more stroke than someone who has been here 5 years and never posts/RP's. But that's hardly how I'd aim to measure a members value, by their time spent here I mean lol. Quality>Quantity.

Regardless, I'm glad that you approve Smile

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:35 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
I think it's a good idea and I would be willing to make this work.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:39 am

You already know me.
Half the time I'm ya best m8 and I'd do alot for ya. The other Half I'm a Rage infested Cunt who couldn't give a fuck.
I just hope the first half shows.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:45 am

Vizard
Vizard
I'll take that as a yes from you Necrones.. And I'm glad you're supportive Wade, as the discussion gets to it's fever pitch, or if they opt to do it, I'll host a discussion so we can get it all hashed out :p.

Before anyone thinks I'm too accommodating I do wanna point out that this would entail them leaving an established site and joining us after 5 years there, so be open-minded.

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:34 am

Sounds good to me. I'll always welcome new faces. I'm also not afraid of them bringing over what they have. I welcome it and hope they enjoy the site we have here that you are working on improving. I hope to help them if I can as well, if possible.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:46 am

Espada
Espada
I'm chill with this. C: Happy to see some new faces!

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
Sounds like everyone's in favor :3

on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:07 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
First, I'd like to apologize for the mild drama, kinda hard not to freak out when you and your other two staff are so kept in the dark. But it seems like that's been resolved, so, cool.

Second, We'd like to pitch an idea. We have the better site, in our opinion, but you guys have more members. Why not have at least one character on each site? We benefit from having more peeps, you guys benefit from having a few more peeps and experienced RPers, particularly those with experience with the systems you guys are using. No one is also picking or choosing which characters to transfer over permanently, you keep whatever rank/whatever you have, etc.

On any transfers, whether one of my bounto and my namesake over to here or your guys' characters going over there, whatever tier they have on the original site, they get the equivalent over there, minus org. leader tiers, those get next highest until proven to be active. Though any new characters be subject to whatever tier options they get. Just ask that you link the original app. in the side notes, just so we see the tier they got and make the right comparisons with our system and vice versa. However, even on transfers, any and all powers are subject to each sites' rules, no matter what, so any edits that needs to be done needs to be done to fit each site's rules.

General consensus is you rp with us over there, we'll do the same over here. Zenke is registering/already registered. Feel free to ask questions etc. Idk if Jeff left a link or anything anywhere, but thoughts are nice. Thank you in advance for considering this.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum