Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] I just wanted to go on a walk.. (Accelerator, 0-4, Hirai, Noziel, join)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:38 am

Vizard
Vizard
As Accelerator walked downtown in the middle of Hong Kong, he noticed several things that had compelled him to do what he was about to do. For one thing, there were the two low level Shinigami after him for absolutely nothing, nothing short of breathing that is, and for another thing there was that pesky fucking idiot behind him, another low level Shinigami. "Enough already.." As the man continued trying to cut Accelerator, only to have his blade denied at every attempt, Accelerator shook his head, and lifted a nice sized Jeep from it's stationary position, before clobbering the poor bastard to death with it. He then took a stationary piece of metal that looked fairly sharp, and long that he saw lying on the ground, and simply launched it through the throats of the two Shinigami that were after him. He hadn't even needed to turn and face them to accomplish this feat, and he continued his walk unabated.

About ten steps from the location where the 3 idiots prior had been slaughtered and otherwise dispatched, the last of their stupid friends attempted to hit him with a Hadou 4. Accelerators Reflect ability worked, and redirected the beam towards the man, penetrating his knee and sending him to the ground yelping in pain, couldn't be a high level guy by any stretch. Accelerator walked over to him, leaning over his body and grinning from ear to ear, "Don't bother trying to get away, you'll die regardless.." He stuck his finger in the wound in his knee, digging in through flesh as deep as the muscles would allow without him actively trying to force his way past them, and as the man screamed out in pain Accelerator grinned. "You think it's all fun and games, trying to attack a man who's done nothing to you right? Worse is that none of you are even with the sole society, otherwise I'd have used your badges to kill you, and your friends.."

As the mans painful screams continued, Accelerator took the time to continue with his dialogue "My ability, is Vector Control, and right now? The Vector I am in contact with is the heat from your blood, meaning it's under my control as I want it to be, so... Riddle me this.. What would happen if I were to reverse your blood flow? Answer correctly and you can rest.. IN PIECES." As he said this, the man screamed, begging for his life and grasping his chest as his heart exploded from the blood pouring back inside of it, causing it to clog and otherwise rupture and leak like one would expect it to. As the mans hands slumped to his side, and the moaning, groaning, and heavy, pained breathing stopped, as the mans eyes faded for the last time, Accelerator continued his strut downtown, willing, and ready, to deal with whoever was dumb enough to combat him.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:56 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Coming across a human being tailed by four men dressed as shinigami was not what Shana had expected when she was sent to Hong Kong to look for other Vizards, and powerful Rogues to join the Alliance. Especially not a lanky albino of a human, who didn't look to be much more older than his mid teens. Granted Shana knew from experience that she should not judge a book by its cover as she her self was three quarters of a century old and looked just over thirteen. She stood on top of a building down the street from where Accelerator was and watched with avid fascination as one of the shinigami tried to slice him with his Zanpakuto though it seemed to keep getting deflected at the last second by some kind of invisible skin around the human.

Shana readied herself to interfere on the behalf of the human, but as she readied herself a jeep pretty much leaped up of its own volition and slammed down on the Shinigami that was slashing at the human, then one of the pieces of metal that had broken off of the vehicle flew through the air, piercing through the necks of two other Shinigami who had been following him. What the hell is going on here, did he do that or is there another person who I can't sense making that happen. And if he is doing that, is it through magnetism, telekinesis, or some other power that I am unaware of. Just as Shana finished that thought the fourth shinigami, quite possibly the dumbest of the lot of them fired off a low level kido, which reflected off of the transparent membrane around the human and pierced the one who had fired it in the knee. He should have just ran away, he could have gotten reinforcements if that human was really so bad to need extermination, granted if he was they probably would have sent the punishment force after him not some nobodies like that. Which pretty much means those fools were probably trying to abuse their powers as Gods of Death, and got what they deserved.

Shana was too far away to truly hear what was going on but she could feel the life drain away from the fourth shinigami as his heart exploded. After seeing the whole ordeal come to an end she figured it would be best to try and gather some information on the human because who knows The Boss might have some kind of use for a human of his talents, or could at least want to know whatever Shana could tell him about the human just in case the albino turned out to be an enemy in the end. Either way, it will be better to have something to report to him rather than just telling him that Hong Kong was a wild goose chase. With that thought in mind Shana leaped off of the building her long black coat, and crimson hair fluttering in the breeze as she let gravity take hold and drag her to the earth, landing on the hard concrete she bent her knees to absorb the impact.

Hoping to at least get a chance to talk to the human before the fireworks started she approached him slowly her hands up in a peaceful gesture almost like that of surrender, seeing as her all black attire kind of makes it extra hard for her to raise a white flag when she just wants to talk. As she got within about five feet of him she stopped dead, smiling sweetly as she spoke, "Good day sir, you sure made quick work of those four, without so much as breaking a sweat too, now that is impressive. I even saw that at first you seemed to have wanted them to just give up and go away too. Oh how rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Shana how do you do? May I inquire as to what your name is?"

View user profile

on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:15 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Rena had "volunteered" to be sent to the human world because there had been multiple "rogue" shinigami located in China moving as one unit. This spelled disaster if they decided to do anything and Central 46 immediately jumped on the chance to ger rid of the traitor's all at once. The Senkaimon opened and she walked out into an alleyway before flipping open a tracker phone and heading in the direction it specified, by the time she got where the phone had told her to go however all she found were two people instead of four and neither of them looked like Shinigami.

Approaching them and listening in, she overheard one mention how the other had made short work of the rogue shinigami all alone, this meant they were both spiritually aware let alone powerful. Rena stepped out so they could tell she was there and said "Hello" with a wave, "So.. seems like you saved me the trouble of doing my job eh? I don't mind so much but man that means I get to be bored again.."

"Things are..complicated..So they sent me, sadly I'm not the fastest person alive..So.. I guess I should thank you for keeping them from causing any further trouble during the time it took me to find them." She extended a hand to shake it with the male since that was the one she had heard was responsible for the shinigami's deaths. How often was she ever going to be thanking ANYONE for killing ANOTHER Shinigami? The thought disgusted her but it was those fools own fault for disregarding Soul Society and going off on their own.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:31 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator watched as the two high level spectators made their appearance, and he couldn't help but to smile and allow for a moment of anticipation, perhaps a challenge would show itself after all.. He needed to be stronger after all, and nothing would allow him to get to that point of power if he did not make a valid, and otherwise open attempt to defeat any, and all whom had power. "Well.. I thank you for your observations, and your kindness but.. I have to be honest with you here, I'm kind of tired of you fuckers messing with me, rogue or not and... I've gotta tell you.." Accelerator's Reitsu released in one quick burst, and as glass shattered and began to fall from the windows, Accelerator launched it towards his opponents from the sides, at speeds equal to that of a Bala, each shard carrying that speed to amplify their cutting ability would be a messy introduction if too much was taken. Of course, the glass being everywhere made life difficult for them as well, seeing as he was launching it at them from all directions, and angles. It'd be interesting to see how much damage they took, if any.

As he did this, he used Telekinesis once more to pick up 3 cars, and upon angling them horizontally he launched them at the opponents down the busy road at speeds similar to that of a Cero, stopping them at his face, he would then launch them in the air diagonally angling them in the hopes of taking his opponents out had they jumped to avoid them. If they hadn't jumped, simply opted to tank them, or whatever the other case may be, he would then simply angle them up in order to bring them back down in the hopes of smashing them both. As he did this, he smiled, and began to laugh, sadistic tendencies were conveyed through the manner in which he spoke, and in the way his grin was etched across his face. "I am Accelerator, and I will be the last thing either of you get the chance to see!" His Reitsu once again flared out, as he looked around, watching happily as the girls both danced to dodge his moves for him.

Apps and Info:

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:31 am

8th Division
8th Division
~ Noziel Aran ~

I just want a day where I can walk through the streets of Hong Kong without all Hell breaking loose. I heard reports of strange activity, so naturally I have to see what's going on. Honestly, you people don't understand how nice it would be if the streets weren't constantly inundated with the sound of screaming. I could vacation here if I was allowed one. I sense a strange presence, probably the one I was sent here to find. Something is indeed very off, as I'm not entirely sure what to call this. I honestly thought it was a simple case of people being horrible to each other or a Hollow, or some other stupid thing, but no, this is much... different. I would normally look for ominous tension, but that's not what I was sensing. No this. This is more someone just being too bored. I must know what's going on. So I walked through the dark alleyways, before stepping out into an oddly quiet intersection, and off to the left, out of the corner of my eye I saw something strange. The figure who seemed to be the source of this strange presence, a human perhaps? Hard to tell. He'd already been using some form a psychokinesis to launch several objects, including a few cars. Curiosity bound, I walked towards him, drawing my rapier.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:11 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The words hadn't left Shana's mouth when she felt the presence of another powerful being, practically materialize out of nowhere. Oh shit, just what I needed another shinigami showing up. I hope this person isn't just going to start flipping shit around for no good reason, cause I would much rather have this be a peaceful meet and greet situation. Not some kind of three-way slug fest Shana thought as the shinigami rounded the corner, causing Shana's body to tense so that she could react to however this situation will play out. Stealing a glance of the shinigami as she approached talking about how she was sent out to deal with the four who had been killed by the human earlier.

Based on what she could feel of Rena, and what she saw on her brief glance of the shinigami before turning her attention to the potentially unstable human Shana was less than impressed, because while the new arrival was stronger than the ones from earlier, though all in all nothing really stood out about her. It wasn't long after Rene stretched out her hands that her fear had been realized and the human released a burst of his reiatsu causing all of the glass in the area around them to shatter, but before the razor sharp pieces of shrapnel could touch the ground its direction changed rather suddenly and started coming towards them. Basically becoming hundreds of transparent daggers flying towards them from all sides, not having a lot of time to pick out the safest way through them so she decided to make one herself. Aiming her hand up she called out the name of one of the more explosive low level kidos to create the opening. "Hado #31: Shakkoho"

As soon as she was done calling the spell out a giant red orb flew up impacting the glass coming straight down at her exploding as soon as it contacted it knocking away the glass and opening the path for Shana to Shunpo through. Though she wasn't being given much chance to rest after clearing her way out of that first death trap because she no sooner stopped from her Shunpo before she had to Shunpo away again to avoid the car. I would love to blow that up but I really don't want to give that jerk any more shrapnel to fling at me.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Rena watched as the man just practically entered attack mode, and visibly sighed as he launched glass at her after shattering windows. She heard the other person call out a kidou, confirming at least partially what Hirai was, but didn't bother moving from her position as she just gripped her zanpaktou handle with her left hand and retracted her extended hand and clenched it's fingers into a fist. Just as the glass got within inches of her she had drawn her zanpaktou and called out "Bankai" bursting forth her immense spiritual power that by itself stopped the glass from reaching her as it simply got crushed by her power. It was glass after all. it couldn't do much.

Her Zanpaktou now resembled a chinese straight blade and had no handguard, she flipped it over since she currently had it in reverse grip and sighed once more, "You have.. one chance.. I am so very tired.. of people spitting in my face.. when I present them with polite and kind mannerisms.. Surrender.. " She was remarkably calm despite the fact she was literally one wrong moment from going absolutely over the top in sheer rage. Water came up from both sides of her as she use it to stop and freeze the car, by using her purify power to super cool the water, keeping it from coming for her in the first place as she just glanced at it in irritation and then slammed a fist into it causing it to shatter into useless pieces of ice dust.

However she made her threat more clear. She stomped her left foot, cracking the pavement under it with her high physical strength. As in the same moment dozen's of ice spears formed all around Accelerator and positioned themselves to attack him if she didn't like his response. Simultaneously a small orb of water began to circle Rena's body as she prepared her defense, and then her own body was now visibly with a blue hue and much much colder as her bones were replaced with her dark crystals. This would raise her endurance by a decent amount since they were reinforced with her spiritual energy making them and her more sturdy than regular bones.

She face palmed slightly if he didn't give her a proper answer, if he moved to attack, or made a comment she didn't like. Causing the ice spears to attack him. Water cannonballs to form from above Rena and pelt at him from the top and two water tendrils along the ground to move towards him and attempt to grasp his legs, which if they succeeded or not, would immediate freeze. "I have tried my best since becoming a Captain of Soul Society to be kind and considerate.. I have tried to suppress my anger and not crush those who have defied reason.. So far.. I have only failed once.. However.." She put her Zanpaktou on her shoulder as her incredible and much higher than normal spiritual power rose to enough of a height to even attempt to spook someone of Accel's caliber, "I will warn you now.. I am not in the best of moods and you CAN NOT handle me when I am angry.."

View user profile

on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:18 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator laughed as the "colder" woman of the two made her presence known, going Bankai immediately and shattering the glass he had launched at her, where as the short red-head had simply used Kidou to blow it back. Not bad, they even seemed to dodge the cars somehow.. for now, and another Shinigami seemed to round the corner with relative ease and a lack of wanting to do so. He smiled at him only briefly, before taking one of the nearby bus' and dragging it forwards towards the man from behind him, still not moving as to show it was him, but the bus would be at Cero Speeds and on the move. The most interesting of the bunch however, was the ice woman whom had just broke one of the cars with her fists, and her ice abilities. "Interesting.." Was all he would say as he moved a car as fast as possible towards her from the side in hopes of slamming it into her ribcage. "I don't think you quite understand, that I don't give a DAMN who you THINK you are, or what you THINK you can do, I'll kill you!" Smiling from ear to ear, Accelerator Dragged two cars back and rotated them quickly once more with his patent telekinesis, in order to disrupt the ice spears she had just formed.

Accelerator placed his foot in the ground, as his Reitsu flared up he very quickly used his patent Vibration Step to end up behind the weaker Shinigami, while all the while avoiding the tendrils sprouting from the ground. The weaker Shinigami had a rapier, and Accelerator released his Reitsu all at once again, as he went to punch the man, had he stepped forwards to avoid it, he would notice one of the cars Accelerator used to destroy the Ice Spears was to be used on him, in a rather unsavory manner as it would make a sickening crack against his ribs, assuming he wasn't smart enough to get out of the way. The chase would not end however, and Accelerator would make a point to chase him with that car at all times.

As police began to show up, Accelerator laughed, they had surrounded the area and unknowingly created a playground for him to show what he was really capable of. Helicopters filled the sky with lights, and though they didn't fire it wouldn't matter either way, as he would simply take them out of the sky at will. He wanted to keep them around however, and as for the cars surrounding them on the perimeter? Perfect, once again, more ammo. Accelerator laughed, as his energy began to envelop the battle field, and he entered his secondary mode of power, his Reitsu shaking the area, and cratering the ground where he walked. "You think... because I'm outnumbered.. that you're all of a sudden stronger than me?... You think... because I'm human.. You're stronger than me!?!? DIE." Accelerators Reitsu once again filled the area, as he used Vibration step to get behind the redhead, launching a punch at the back of her head she wouldn't be expecting, and if it hit? She'd be plastered to the side of a building, or she'd go straight through it. One, or the other.

Apps and Info:

on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:49 am

8th Division
8th Division
~ Noziel Aran ~

Somehow, I don't think this is going to be much of a sightseeing venture, as all I ended up seeing was the human known as Accelerator disappearing. I thought to myself how pretty the city lights were for a moment, then I sensed his reiatsu directly behind me, so I turned around, only to get nailed in the chest by Accelerator. For some reason, this happens more often than it should. Oh well. I became a flying Shinigami and impacted the side of one of the police cars that had stormed in. I didn't pass out this time, so I suppose that's a plus, but I wasn't really in the mood to get up and fight right away either. I tried to catch my breath as I watched the others fight. Though what I failed to take note of was the car that was now geared towards me. I almost stared at it in wonder, but I figured it wouldn't be wise to get run over by a semi-magical flying car. Using my Shunpo, I bolted towards the nearest office building, poked out one of its windows, then continued my escape. In between several cubicles, everyone seemed busy and completely oblivious. Probably for the better. As I navigated the sea of diligent office workers, I headed for the stairs, then went as high up as I could without breaching to the roof. All I could do was hope that the flying car wasn't intending to use the elevator.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:20 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana was shocked by the pressure that Rena started releasing, after having written her off as someone relatively unimpressive with the brief glance she allowed. I of all people should know better than to judge a book by its cover Shana looked down at the Captain with a new found respect for her power, especially after seeing how easily she dispatched the car, turning it into finely crushed ice with a punch. Now that was a neat skill, granted a bit cold for my tastes, and I honestly can't think of a worse person to have fighting by my side now if for nothing else than the more we try to help each other the more counter productive it will be. It was at that point that Shana noticed the arrival of the white haired shinigami, though she couldn't pay him much mind as Accelerator knocked away the ice spears that Rena had formed with a pair of cars.

There was another flare of Accelerators Reiatsu as he vanished, in a move rather similar to Shunpo, reappearing behind and punching the poor man in the chest, sending him flying into one of the police cars staying there in a form of a daze as a car went rushing after him, but before Shana could decide whether or not it would be benificial to intercept it the white haired shinigami was up and on the run into one of the buildings on the street. Shana becoming dreadfully aware how delectable of a target she was becoming as choppers filled the sky as what would basically equate to being a giant Frisbee of death if the human below wanted.

Though she didn't get much time to worry about that as Accelerator's power surged once again, this time to higher levels than before, as he entered his secondary mode of power. Locking on to the sensation of it Shana was able to follow Accelrator's movements as he disappeared from her vision once again, reappearing behind her, turning herself slightly as he reappeared Shana raised her guard and started kicking backwards to lessen the damage of the blow, though it still sent her flying it wasn't as bad as if she tried to stand her ground. Kicking her legs upwards Shana flipped as she was flying back allowing her to land on the side of the building with her feet, her knee's bending to absorb the impact.

Shana leaped off the side of the building, using Shunpo to land next to the female shinigami, Shana spoke quickly and quietly to her, Shana's body tense and ready to move. "I would release my Zanpakuto as well, but unless you can work with steam I think it would do more harm than good. All I know about his abilities that you haven't seen already is that he has some kind of reflection barrier, that we will probably have to overcome to survive this"

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum