Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Leaving Home

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:40 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin was on his way home school when he felt a strong presser on his chest My heart feels so heavy he thought to himself as he checked his blog to see if anyone else was able to see what he can see. As he scrolled down someone posted a comment telling him to come to Karkura town if he really wanted to see thing that are out of the ordinary. When he arrived at his home he still felt the pressure oh his chest so he tried to sleep it off in hopes that it was nothing, Shin tossed and turned trying to sleep but he couldn't for some reason "Aww look how much u have grown." a voice said as he jumped up from his bed to see the monster women from before but she was more bird like now. Shin quickly put his boots on and ran out his room to find that it was only his imagination running wild Man its a good thing my Rabbits don't fail me, he thought to himself as he noticed a green like flame around his ankles "AAAAHHHHH AM OH FIRE!!!!!" he shouted as he ran around in circles "Wait its not burning me?" he thought aloud as he saw his boots had  changed forms

View user profile

on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:58 am

Pallas was one to not leave home often. When he did it would be to travel back to his childhood home for a bit. It was on this such occasion that brought him to New York and the surrounding areas. He was about to board another plane when he felt it. He left the airport and headed for what seemed to be a new Fullbringer emerging. Having gone through this himself he felt that someone should help out this new soul. Once outside he was thankful it was night time. He used this to his advantage and covered himself up in his jacket as best as he could. He then uses Bringer Light to make his way towards Shin, arriving a short time later.

Pallas would move off into the distance and watch Shin to see what would happen, also feeling the presence of a hollow nearby as well.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:37 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The next day Shin spent most of his day trying to get his boots to change again to no avail Why won't they change like they did yesterday? he asked himself looking at the boots as he walked back home when he gets a text reminding him to pick up Dinner for the next three weeks "Oh carp I totally forgot to do that!!" he shouted as he turned around and ran to the store when he feels a sharp pain in his chest. Shin passed it off as a small case of heartburn until the pain increased "Again...what is this pain?" he grunted in pain as collapsed on the floor when he gets picked up by the neck and dragged to the Hutson river, "Oh wake up Shin time for mama to see you off" the monster women told him as she stabbed his right arm with her talon "AAAAAAAAHHHH!!" he yelled as he held his arm tightly Come on Rabbit do that thing he told himself as he picked himself up and ran from the women when his boots shined bright Green as he stumbled to the floor. Shin stomped his foot on the ground shaking a little before passing out from blood loss.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:23 am

Pallas kept watch over Shin during the next day. Seems Shin was not fully aware of his new powers or how to use them. Pallas figured he would have to soon teach the boy how to use them. This would have to wait, however, since the hollow from the night before had reappeared and dragged the boy down to the Hudson River. He then heard the hollow talk to the boy, seemingly named Shin, and tell him to wake up before stabbing his right arm. ’ouch’ he thought to himself as he watched the boy soon begin to use his fullbring once more only to pass out. Pallas sighed and shook his head, moving quickly using bringer light to get between the Hollow and the boy. ”I don’t know what you want with this boy but I will not let you harm him any further. Leave him be or you’ll have to answer to me.”

Pallas made ready to make true his words, putting his hand in his coat and grabbing the object inside of it. He waited to see what the hollow would do next before making his next move.

(OOC: You’r story you I’ll let you control the Hollow for the most part. I’ll input what I need where I see it’s needed, but have all the fun you want with Pallas. I’m sure that this thread will be quite fun the more fun and damage you try to put Pallas through.)

View user profile

on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:55 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin's body twitched as he laid on the floor "M...mom...it's soo cold.." he muttered as his skin started to turn pale "How dare you enter fear with a mother and her work!" the Hollow shouted as she opened her mouth and shot out smaller birds with ring on their backs. "Go kill that man for mommy." she said as the smaller birds spun around Hikaru and Shin, cutting Shin all over "NO you Fools the one standing not both of them!" she yelled making them close in on Hikaru while she used her tail to pick up Shin and bring him closer to her Soon we will be together again like the old days Shin, just you wait. she thought as she looked at him.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:57 pm

Pallas was just waiting to see if she would attack, and attack she did. Pallas smiled and pulled out a horseshoe from his coat pocket. It glowed green and soon surrounded by the green energy. Once it was gone, before the hollow, stood Pallas as a Centaur. Pallas gave a wicked smile and spoke. ”You’ve just messed with the wrong person miss. I’m trying to help him stay alive. If I were you I’d…..”

It was then that she sent the birds out after him. Pallas’s smile only widened as he realized she summoned birds. He used his Animal Summoning ability to not summon animals, but rather, to work to control the birds. He was not able to get them all, but he was able to get most to stop attacking Shin and himself. He pawed the ground a bit with a hoof as soon began to get attacked instead of Shin. Pallas knew he would be in trouble if he could not take care of the birds, so he surrounded himself with flames, causing some burns to a few of the ones he was not able to control. Once he was able to clear up the area around him a bit, he turned his attention back to Shin, who by that time was being held by the hollow. This only served to frustrate him more. He looked at the hollow, the birds he controlled hovering nearby, and spoke. ”Look here lady. I don’t know what you want with him but I’d suggest you let him go so I can get him looked after and healed. I’m no healer, but I can help him. If you don’t do this you may regret it.” He swatted his tail against his flank as he looked at the hollow, waiting to see what she’d do next.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:09 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"WHAT MY SON NEED IS HIS MOTHER!!" she shouted as she fires ceros at Pallas when she notices stopped moving and puts him down behind her. She charges in at Pallas and swipes at him with her talon and tries to drive to the edge when she fired another cero to throw him off and land the killing hit.

(OOC - Could you kill her in next post plz.)

View user profile

on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:10 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
Pallas begins to dodge left and right as the ceros fly at him. This was serving to make him even more mad. He was glad, however, that she set the boy down behind her as she swooped in for an attack. Being a bit faster than the hollow he was able to use bringer light to just get him out of the way and avoid both the cero and her. With that he charged up and sent out a big ball of fire using his Flash Fire. The fire surrounds her and soon she is gone, her soul no longer in the world of the living to plague the living. Thinking fast Pallas reverted to his pre-evolved form and picked up Shin. He then used bringer light to get him to a hospital quickly, hoping the boy would survive.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:34 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As she vanished she reached out for Shin "I am so proud of the man you have become" she said just as the last of her vanished. As Pallas brought Shin to the hospital he say the women from his childhood waving at him before she vanished "Mo..th..er" he muttered faintly as he passed out again. When Shin woke up again he was in a hospital bed with his arm that was damaged bandaged and in a sling "Wat happen to me?" he asked as he sat up in the bed holding his arm Who brought me here?, he asked himself as he looked around the room.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:22 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
Pallas heard the words from the hollow as he brought Shin to the hospital. He stayed close by to see if the boy would be alright. He would leave the room to eat or wash up as needed but would always return so he had someone to wake up to. Once awake Shin finds an empty room. Pallas had left just to get a bite to eat. He walked in soon after Shin had asked his question. Pallas seemed a bit surprised, but happy none the less. ”Hello there. You feeling alright?” was all Pallas said. He held some food in his hand as he waited for a reply.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum