Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Finding others.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:14 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
On her approach Shana sensed a massive surge of Reiatsu form in front of her as one of Mina's mines started to explode. Wrapping her wings around her in a make shift shield Shana was thrown back by the force of the mine's explosion. Planting her feet and sliding to a stop Shana would then extend out her senses to see if she could detect any more, though her senses got overloaded briefly by the massive attack that Mina was spinning up. Raising her hand in the path of the incoming vortex Shana formed a solid barrier of reiatsu between her and the oncoming attack as she muttered "Bakudo #81 Dankū"

As Mina's Gravity Maelstrom impacted Shana's Dankū Shana got forced backwards slightly, and there was a shaky second where she felt like she misjudged the strength of her bakudo in comparison to Mina's skill. Though shortly afterwards Mina's attack ended, barrier still in place, and Shana was relieved, though her relief was short lived because before she could even make a move towards Mina or dismantling her mines, Shana heard the tell tale roar of wind kick up behind her, turning her head to face the cause of the roar Shana's smirk fell immediately as her scarlet eyes absorbed the sight of two more of those shark filled water cyclones spinning around behind her. Really, really, Just what I freaking needed more seafood funnels. Violently spinning around Shana released two 1ft cubed spheres of fire each one aimed at its own cyclone. Rather than fizzling as one would expect, the spheres exploded disrupting their funnels knocking the sharks away from Shana.

Turning her attention back towards her magical opponent Shana stretched her senses out again, finding the approximate location of a pair of the mines between herself and Mina. Releasing two more fireballs aimed at at the points she had felt the mines, which detonated as soon as the fireballs breached their proximity. Shunpo'ing through the opening she had made in Mina's barrier Shana formed a fifth fireball in her left palm firing it at Mina in close proximity.

View user profile

on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:43 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Mina just smiled innocently as Hirai seemed to deal with her shark cyclones again and then managed to find her mines, prematurely detonating the ones who would matter most right now. She first used her "Astral Smite" spell so that her new invisible, but spiritually detectable, doppleganger attacked the fireball for Mina leaving her free to properly welcome Shana as she reached within range.

First Mina tried to stop her by targetting her cloths out of sheer amusement by casting "Hell Flame" which sent a smallish black fire from her finger towards Shana which became a large black inferno once it got anywhere near her. Assuming this didn't stop Shana, and ignoring this next bit if it did stop Shana, Mina would use "Negative Burst" and send out a large outward pulse of dark energy exploded from Mina in the shape of a sphere/dome formation equal to that of two cero for fifty feet.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:56 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana's fireball exploded against a completely transparent solid mass, that Shana thought was some kind of barrier similar to the one she used earlier. Adjusting her charge to step about a foot to her right of where her fireball exploded she continued her rush, ducking under the miniature black blaze that Mina released from her finger, Shana would have completely avoided it if the speed of her maneuver did not kick the bottom of her coat up kicking its hem into the path of the attack which erupted into a massive black blaze. Grateful for her innate resistance to all forms of fire damage Shana decided to ignore the tongues of black fire eating away at her coat and press her attack.

Turning her blade over so that as she swung it the back would strike instead of the edge Shana continued her approach, readying a horizontal slash aimed at Mina's mid-section, though as she took the last step in her approach she could practically taste the power that Mina was channeling into her next strike. The sheer volume of power that she could feel caused Shana to pause in her attack, deciding that a defensive retreat was the smarter option. Kicking backwards Shana caught a slight glow around Mina as she unleashed her negative burst, closing her wings around her front Shana was sent flying by the sheer force of the blow. Bouncing off the ground hard a good hundred feet away Shana then slid to a stop on her back, her body digging a rut in the grasslands soil.

Shakily rising to her feet Shana took stock of the damage that, that last attack had wrought. First checking her jacket which while burnt, torn, and practically ruined was now extinguished thanks to being forcibly dragged through the dirt. The field of grass within fifty feet of Mina in all directions was now barren and flat, practically a perfectly circle fighting arena. Well aside from some heavy bruising, and the loss of my favorite coat I suppose things could be worse, Granted I can't seem to get close enough to her to do anything to disrupt her spells. Ripping off the tattered remains of her jacket Shana used Shunpo to close the distance, flipping her sword back over as she moved. Once she was within the now flattened area, about Forty feet away from Mina, Shana swung her sword releasing a crescent shaped blade of fire aimed at Mina from her front before using Shunpo to circle around to Mina's left and charge in for rising diagonal strike from Shana's left to right.

Skills Used:
Technique Name: Hien
Technique Description: 2 post cooldown - Shana swings her zanpakuto creating a wave of flame, that expands outward in a circle like pattern, however it does not form a full circle, and leaving the area behind the Shana's back untouched. The wave itself has the same cutting power as her own zanpakuto, though the flames will prevent the wound from bleeding, by instantly cauterizing it dealing up to second degree burns in the process and doing damage equal to about a rank 20 hado. If this attack is empowered the cut depth will double.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:38 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Mina clapped as Shana seemed to get the memo and back off to avoid Negative Burst's effects and continued to clap while she dealt effortlessly with Hell Flame though it ate most of her coat in the process. She didn't figure a flame spell would work against a fire user and this kind of just solidified that. However Mina had already decided to bring the curtains to a close.

While Shana was once again trying to close the gap Mina had more than enough time to prepare and speak her closing throughts, "I'm impressed. I'm not exactly easy to deal with and despite minor setbacks you've been handling my attacks well. However I do think we need to bring this to a close. I would defend with everything you have if I were you."

By now Shana had closed the gap and attacked Mina who cast "Infinity Wall" to throw up a barrier which was strong enough to buy the mere moments she needed to finish her little finale show. Mina clapped her hands again while in said barrier, but this time with harsh force and meaning instead of a social gesture, "The Goal of All Life... is DEATH!" Came an almost evil sounding Mina voice as her spiritual power spiked to super human levels and she finished channelling the kidou to use with this special ability of hers, ""Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired.. Hadou no 91: Senjū Kōten Taihō!"

The mass of spiritual power use in synch with her ability and this powerful hadou would probably be high enough to even catch Ika's attention who was paying mild attention to the fighting up until this point. Normally Hadou no 91 fired 10 projectiles that created a super large explosion that was very powerful and damaging.. however because she had used her special ability this effect was now triplicated. Firing a grand total of 30 said projectiles and essentially tripling the range and power of the already powerful Kidou she had unleashed at FULL incantation strength.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:08 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana groaned as her advance was stopped by a solid wall, bouncing off of it Shana shook her head violently, and though she didn't recognize the chant being spoken Shana could definitely recognize both the look and feel of the high level kido being cast. Weighing her options as quickly as she could she ignited herself, pretty much spontaneously combusting though keeping the self-cremation ability from finishing while she flew away in an attempt to distance herself from the attack in hopes that she could avoid the damage without revealing her trump card.

As Mina finished her chant Shana was about 75 feet away, turning towards the oncoming spheres of death she started flying around them to the best of her ability, diving below, swerving around, climbing above. She had dodged almost a third of the spheres, some of which by no more than a hairsbreadth but her luck ran out as one struck home knocking her back a bit before exploding, the rest following suit. Shana had turned up the heat of the flames consuming her, willing herself into ash as quickly as possible. As the explosion cleared what fell from it was not a battered and torn body of a petite red-haired vizard but instead a rain of ash scattered by the shockwave of the explosion, slowly collecting itself into one pile hidden by the remains of the tall savanna grass.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:32 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked, watching the two Vizards go back and forth in combat made his heart flutter. Then, the woman did something beyond the realm of reason... She killed Shana, why? What the fuck was wrong with this woman that she would triple-cast Forbidden Kidou in a spar? One maybe, but THREE? Unacceptable, this woman on her first day had killed Ika's first recruit, and due to this she would be beaten within an inch of her life. Ika Shunpo'd forwards, grabbing her by the throat and lifting her in the air. He'd squeeze hard enough to make her severely uncomfortable and incapable of breathing. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!?" Ika looked at the bloody pile of ash, waiting for some sign but saw nothing. He threw the woman into a wall, before Shunpoing to catch her against the wall, returning to choke her once more, lifting her off the ground, anger seething from his every breath..

"If Shana isn't alive, in TEN FUCKING SECONDS, you won't be either.. Your Hollow's not the one you should fear, I AM!" Ika slammed her to the ground like a ragdoll, and placed his foot on her chest before grabbing his Zanpakuto. "One.. Two.. Three.. Four..Five...Six...Seven...Eight...Nine..."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:56 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ika was choking her and yelling and screaming. It wasn't her fault Shana wasn't strong enough. She told the woman to flee and mentioned it would be unwise to not defend herself. What was she thinking? She had been told to prove herself strong enough to matter. She did exactly that. However as Ika threatened to kill her the pile of ash behind him swirled and slowly reformed back into Shana who looked uninjured and surprised as hell.

Lucky break for Mina then since Ika was so stuck up and full of himself that he was still screamin about fearing him instead of her soul being destroyed by her inner hollow. Death would solve the issue, but she couldn't commit suicide. So.

Anyways since she couldn't speak, and was holding her breath at the moment since Ika was too busy to even let her reply to him which was retarded. Don't ask questions if you aren't going to let the person answer ya know? So she raised her arm and pointed at Shana.

Assuming Ika let go she couched a bit as she breathed for the first time in a long enough period to make her lungs hurt, She glared at Ika however, "Don't ask someone to prove their power and then get pissed when you send someone weaker than them to test them. If you were half the person you think you are you would have tested me yourself."

She rubbed her neck which was completely red in a hand formation due to his hold on her, "Regardless I'm glad you are alive Shana. I didn't intend for that to kill you. I had thought my warning before hand was enough to get you prepared. Clearly I was wrong and I apologize."

View user profile

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:49 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Five...Six...Seven" Ika's voice practically dripping with a venomous rage was all Shana could hear as she stepped out of the pile of ash that was formed by her safety net, looking over in the general direction of where she had last remembered Mina being she could see her being pinned against the wall by her throat by a rather enraged Ika. Good to know that he doesn't think I am a disposable pawn, or at least has plans that require me being around for a while longer. Using shunpo Shana moved to be next to Ika before speaking her voice portraying a calm cheer that could only mean that she really had fun almost getting killed "It is alright boss man, I got out of there, in fact it was good practice trying to dodge forbidden kido."

"You shouldn't be to hard on him Mina, he likes seeing how his subordinates react to unknown situations," Smiling at Mina she gave her a look that portrayed a combination of gratitude and apology. Responding to Mina's statement "The warning was perfect, though it isn't every day that I get to dodge a Hado: 91 never mind three of them at the same time so I tried my hand at it. I set up a defensive move of my own in before you fired so I was perfectly safe even if it didn't look it. Though Ika I will say this much, I am a bad match up against her, she excelled at keeping me out of my comfort range"

View user profile

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:17 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika glanced at Shana, having apparently come back from the dead and he sighed a sigh of relief.. "Well.. you're safe" Ika dropped the woman and smirked. "Triple Casting forbidden Kidou, that's impressive.. And it's impressive you survived that Shana.." Ika smirked to himself. "I will be directing a new mission directive soon.. It's about time we had some level of purpose.. I apologize for my haste Ms. Mina but you must understand, regardless of circumstance, I do not expect a death match between allies.. I will train you in the morning.. And then we will soon enough discuss my new mission directive..

And like that, Ika walked away. Clearly relieved as he went outside to smoke..

-Thread exit-

(Sorry, wasn't my best, but I've kinda lost muse.. for this thread.)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#30Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum