Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Finding others.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:59 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked a bit as she made the sarcastic comment in his general direction, as though he owed her something for whatever reason she felt so inclined. "Well, in fairness if I allowed any Tom and Harry that wanted to join our little band of misfits join, we might not be around currently. If I feel someone has less than genuine intentions in joining us, I of course reserve the right to deny them entry into my little humble abode here.." he looked at it, and felt that Shana was up and moving towards them, but ignored it for the time being.

He listened as she spoke to the idea of being dead as though she knew of the implications of it. "Every breathe you take now you take as a half breed, one is no more evil than the other and as a former Shinigami you should know this. Hollows are not to be feared and hated, they are to be pitied and dealt with as such which is why we purify their souls before ending them. He continued measuring his words before continuing, "Just because the Hollows are biologically geared towards doing wrong doesn't mean that the Shinigami culling them is necessarily right either. It's simply the way of the world, a simple balance and they've lost sight of that for far too long if we're being honest with ourselves here.."

He stopped to ponder before continuing, "I am still Ika Mazi, even if my Hollow takes over for a brief stint of time, because I know how to bring myself back to the half breed that I really am.. Just because I let one side possess me at a given time because it gives me a battle advantage doesn't necessarily change who, or what I am.. That's my stance on it, and I don't think anyone should be killed for that.. not outright anyway.." He shrugged, "But hey, if you don't trust the R&D Department, the 4th squad barracks, and yourself and you think there's no way to go back from that point I pity you, you've taken the stance they wanted you to.. A little toy soldier, expendable in every sense of the word, heck, we've already been replaced. No ones looked for us with intentions of friendliness now have they?..."

She seemed to be a bit cautious which seemed to be a recurring theme with all Vizard's, of course except for Ika, who figured he could pretty well handle whatever reared it's ugly head to be dealt with.. "Mina, that would be one of our Captain level fighters, Hirai Shana. I am admittedly not overly familiar with her past, but I'd say she's almost at your approximate power level, maybe a tad weaker, who knows?" He heard her coming down the hallway and looked towards her, "She's either looking for me to train her, tell me Saio is being a pain, or to see who the new recruit is.." He nodded in Shana's general direction as Mina seemed to wave to greet her. "Well, you look better than the last time I saw you there Shana.. then again you were unconscious so that may be a bad point of reference eh?.."

Ika looked at the two and grinned, "Hey, I have a pretty good idea, I think.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:46 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"A pleasure indeed, and yeah Ika being unconscious tends to make someone look bad, especially when it involves being knocked that way." Shana saiid with a nod towards Mina, chuckling slightly while responding to Ika's comment about the last time that he had seen her. That was a less than pleasant day in her book, what with being kicked more than 500 feet away into a wall hard enough to bounce, having a portion of her arm sheered away with a bolt of lightning, and all in all making a fool of her self by not even showing what she was capable of. Well that just goes to show that I definitely need to get my toughness up. Or the next time someone tells me to go all out don't try to warm up to it. Either way, meh.

As Ika's eyes started to bounce back and forth between the Shana and Mina, Shana could already tell where this was going her boss was going to use her as the baseline to test the new arrival, either that or he was thinking something rather sick, and possibly twisted. And Shana was sure she absolutely did not want part of it if that was the case. Hoping and praying for the former of the two options she started to walk towards the elevator that leads to the training facility, "Why do I get the feeling that I know where this is going?"

View user profile

on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:57 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
"I don't feel like having a philosophical debate and trying to point out how very flawed your thoughts are on the matter seem to be. This has nothing to do with Gotei's teachings and thinking anyone in our unique condition would be that retarded is kind of insulting." Hirai rounded the corner and Ika addressed her himself and introduced her to Mina, "Who knows? I know. She's slightly below me in overall spiritual power, though given she probably has some means of control over her hollowfication that difference is moot at best for the moment. So we're probably even unless she's a perfect ability counter to my Kidou-based Zanpaktou. Which would be very interesting to see."

Ika mentioned having an idea and Hirai seemed very.. unamused. As if she was not only used to this "idea" but already knew exactly what was going to be put forth because she started walking towards a nearby elevator. Since Shana was so inclined and so "familiar" about what the situation was about to be.. Mina figured she wasn't wrong and moved over to the elevator with her away from Ika. who was basically standing there probably irritated that he didn't actually get to "say" his idea.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:38 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I'm only wrong because I view us all as one entity by this point, because we all work towards whatever goal I wish to attain.. They being my Inner Hollow, and my Zanpokuto Spirit that is.. We're 3 separate entities but we work together towards the whims and purposes of what I want, but we'll drop it there since I think you'll get it better once you've actually learned about what I'm speaking on.. Oh yes, and as for the Gotei do keep in mind I've been exiled for 500 years, and can only speak to what was in action when I was there." He shrugged his shoulders, and watched as Shana turned the corner, breaking the topic from contention.

As he said who knows, the woman spoke and confirmed his suspicions, she was a ROYAL pain in the ass in regards to being a know-it-all. "Yes, I could discern that, I was more meaning I don't give a fuck but I guess that can't go without saying anymore now can it?" Shana seemed very concerned as Ika said he had an idea that involved both of them, "Shana, If I wanted a threesome I certainly wouldn't choose a Loli such as yourself to be the third party. And If that were to be my idea anyway I could just sever your spines and wouldn't have to listen to you two whine as much anyway.." After that dark thought was left in the open air, Ika quickly rebounded.

"Nice to see you've rebounded, Mina, follow Ms. Shana here to the elevator, I want to see how you can handle in combat with a Captain level fighter like herself. Should be entertaining, I'll go grab some popcorn!" And like that Ika scurried down the hallway, presumably to fetch popcorn. Cause fuck you.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:01 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana dismissed Ika's response to what she said, and was only vaguely listening as he continued , though as he mentioned something about a threesome there was a slight hitch in her step. Speaking up as she continued to walk towards the elevator, without turning to face Ika, the look of disgust on her face echoed in her voice "No one said anything about a threesome, and though you could sever our spines I doubt you would." Pressing the button on the wall as she reached the elevator. With a soft ding the door opened and Shana stepped in side leaving one hand in the path of the door to keep it open for Mina.

If Mina chose to follow her into the elevator Shana would let it close pressing the button to go towards the Training facility. While they rode the elevator down she would attempt to change the topic and thus the imagery swimming through her head making her nauseous, look over at Mina smiling gently as she spoke, "So, a Kido based Zanpakuto eh, that sounds cool. I can not wait to see what it can do."

As the door dinged open, revealing the massive training ground, based off of the fact that they were looking at two foot deep sea of golden grass, and scattered Acacia trees, apparently the training room was left set to the african savanna. The ceiling was a clear blue sky with its own artificial sun raining down its uv rays. Shana stepped out into the grass, that was practically coming up to her waist. "Well this is just one of over a hundred different locations we can set the room to emulate, if you would rather spar some where else, pick a spot from that panel over there" Shana indicated to the control screen on the wall next to the elevator.

What I am seeing for current settings:

View user profile

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:50 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
"I don't see how and why your mind went into the gutter just because someone else showed up.." Mina said with disgust more obvious than Shana's since it was the first time Ika's sick nature had been shown, "Nor would I agree to such a thing even if it had been relevant." Mina just followed Shana at this point. Almost fed up with Ika's behavior and trying to just focus on getting the help she came for.

Mina blinked when Shana changed the subject all of a sudden but replied politely anyways "Ah? Yes it is a Kidou-based Zan. It fits my strengths quite well." Going down in the elevator until such a time that they arrived at a training ground which looked relatively similar to the Savannah, "This location is fine. I don't really mind where we fight." she pulled the dagger from her hip, her zanpaktou, and smiled lightly as she started flipping it in the air and catching it. Just repeating the process.

"Do you want me to release to shikai and then bankai later? Do you want me to not release at all? Would you rather I just go straight into Bankai? How is this going to work. I have no qualms about showing you the extent of my kidou Zanpaktou's abilities I just don't want to overdo it if I don't need to."

View user profile

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:43 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"That is really cool, maybe if things work out with you joining us I would love it if you could help me improve with Kido." Shana said in response to her mentioning that it plays to her strengths very well, listening to Mina as she mentions that the location doesn't matter for what they were about to do, Shana herself couldn't agree more but some people can be picky, of course it wasn't until Mina started flipping her dagger of a zanpakuto around that Shana even realized it wasn't a sword like most peoples were.

Listening patiently to Mina's questions Shana thought about it for a second, knowing full well that Ika would want to see the full extent of her abilities, though Shana herself would not want to put her out and suggest them go full steam right off the bat. "Personally I would like to see your Bankai, though I am perfectly fine working our way up to it if you would prefer. I am fluid enough to work with just about anything you would prefer."

View user profile

on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:33 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
"Bankai it is then," Mina said as she caught the dagger for the last flip and pointed it at Shana, "Kenja no kami.." her spiritual power rose as was normal for the release of a Bankai and her dagger slowly went from a dagger to a long sword with a unique handguard. Swiping it to her side instead of continuing to point it at Shana she thought for a moment about what to do and grinned as she came to a conclusive plan of action.

:I'll begin then. It won't be fun or pretty mind you." Mina said as she raised her free hand and aimed it palm forward at Shana similar to how she had pointed her zan earlier, "Shark Cyclone." And thus a giant vortex of water in the shape of a tornado was formed moving it's way towards Shana. However this water twister was special in that it housed six different 1 meter long Sharks ready to bite Shana if she got too close or got caught IN the tornado.

Figuring the move would fail Mina didn't waste any time preparing her next spell charging the energy as she began the preparations for Explode Mine which as of yet did not get used as it took time to set up, However from her Zanpaktou, as her free hand was charging her spell, she released another ability, "Obsidian Sword." In which she created two large twelve foot by one foot massive hulks of a blade made of Obsidian that was hardened and sharpened by spiritual power. Hurling these at Shana's location and using some means of Telekinesis to keep them chasing her until she spent power dealing with them as they would not stop until she did so. They were strong enough to withstand attacks from a Zanpaktou but anything over a Cero in strength would start damaging them easy enough.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:54 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Drawing her Zanpakuto as Mina made her decision Shana responded in kind to her heading straight to bankai by doing the same. "Bankai, Tenbatsushin Alastor,"  As the words left her mouth Shana's Reiatsu skyrocketed, causing the temperature in the area to shoot up as well. Wings of fire sprouted from her back as both her hair and eyes seemed to ignite in their own way. Sword released Shana waited to see what her opponent was going to do, extremely curious about what Mina's Kido based Zanpakuto was capable of, aside from looking cool that is.

Thankfully Shana wouldn't have to wait long after Mina's release to be able to see just the start of what she was going to be capable of while in bankai. Tensing as Mina announced that she was going to begin, Shana readied herself to move while her opponent raised her arm, palm pointing towards the red haired Vizard, and with just a couple words of command giant vortex of water was launched at Shana, who used Shunpo to dodge out of the way, heading from Mina's perspective about 10 feet away, and another 10 to Mina's left, all to get out of the way of the vortex for fear of being doused Water, why did it have to be water, I hope for my sake that that isn't all she uses, if so I will be a very useless baseline for her. After noticing that it didn't go away, Shana shook her head, Thrusting her left hand out towards the tornado she called out, "Hado #31: Shakkoho." Spell cast a red orb of pure reiryoku formed in Shana's outstretched palm before shooting out like a cannonball into the heart of the tornado, detonating and causing the tornado to disperse.

Unfortunately for Shana she didn't get a chance to celebrate her victory over the vicious tornado of water, because though the tornado was gone the itty bitty red-head now had to deal with the fact that it was raining sharks. And not just any sharks apparently, but hangry ones, oh and did I forget to mention that they were almost as long as Shana was tall. So yeah Raining sharks.... that is a thing. Why is that a thing? On the upside only a two appeared to be coming for her, the remaining four were blown in the opposite direction. Sidestepping the first so that it tried to take a bite out of the ground, but instead impacted with a rather satisfying crunch sound. Spinning and leaping Shana stuck her blade right in the open mouth of the second shark slicing it in half as they passed each other.

Well that is taken care of... what are those Shana's victory was again short lived as a pair of black stone swords was flung at her, wanting to deal with them quickly and close the gap before the new recruit could pull any more tricks out of her hat uncontested Shana flapped her wings releasing a dozen knife like feathers as the Obsidian swords, a half dozen aimed at each all of which going to explode as they came into contact.

Stone swords taken care of Shana used her Shunpo again to close the gap going in a straight line towards Mina, once in range she would feint with a low elbow aimed at Mina's left side right above her hip before performing a shunpo spinning heel kick aimed at Mina's right side above her hip.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:24 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Mina's eyes never left Shana, using her reiatsu sensing for moments when Shana used Shunpo. The attacks were handled with relative ease. Which was kind of cool, but Mina wasn't done and she made that very clear as she set up her "Explode Mine" spell and Shana set it off trying to get to Mina in a straight line. The first exploded within range and the rest were set up in a star formation of sorts all around Mina. The first boom would have equalled a cero and extended for ten yards.. which is why Mina would have shunpo'd backwards just a little bit. BUt the rest of them were now safely out of range of mina but close enough to deter further attempts at melee combat for the moment.

"Gravity Maelstrom" came from Mina as she created a ball of energy that spun rapidly in her hand but instead of being a condensed and contained ball she instead released it as a vortex of spiralling dark energy outwards from herself for one hundred feet and fifteen feet wide in a cone effect. Her shinigami version of a Cero as it were.

And of course because it was fun. She proceeded to use "Shark Cyclone" twice. One diagonally left behind Shana and One Diagonally Right behind Shana. In an attempt to force her forward into the field of invisible "Explode Mines" that she'd have to sense in order to find or risk setting the other seven off.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum