Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Finding others.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:08 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Mina hadn't been in the world of the living that long, but she had already tracked down a good chunk of energy that felt extremely similar to her own hollow/shinigami mixture and travelled to it's relative location. Bogota. it didn't take her long to find the place she was looking for either considering there was a vizard in the building that was extremely powerful even if he might have been trying to hide it. He couldn't fool Mina.

She knocked on the door and then pushed it open since it didn't seem to be locked for the moment, maybe someone was home then, "Hello? Anyone here? I'm looking for some people that might be able to help me?"

(Small post butt fuck it. Badumdum cha..)

View user profile

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:46 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika's invite to Bogota had apparently went well beyond the realm of simply being "Noticed." It seemed like everyday some new Vizard was turning up whether it be by accident or by design, and they all ended up joining him eventually, and he hoped that this one would be no different. To be fair, Ika's Spiritual Energy was like a fuckin' beacon that attracted anyone who could sense anything within a 100 mile radius to his location, but still, it was still unusual for all of this activity to take place in such a short amount of time, none the less, Ika planned to make himself known. As he began to head out the door, he heard a knock on his own and looked at the door, he must have forgotten to pay attention. She snuck up on him, owch.

As she began to push the door open, Ika used Bakudo 26 to conceal himself, if only for his own amusement, to watch the girl search aimlessly for him, and the other members of his unit. His Reitsu was concealed, and it was dark. He was completely invisible, and unable to be detected by her. He finally got behind her, and put his Zanpokuto at her back before appearing behind her. "Well hello there lovely, and might I ask to what do I owe this pleasure and honor of you making an appearance, oh and as a word of advice?.. Don't move.." He smiled slightly, as he rounded to her front, blade still lightly placed on her, "So, what brings you to my little neck of the woods my dear? From the scent of things, and the feel, you're one of us too I take it aren't ya?" Ika took his Zanpokuto and placed it over his shoulder, looking into the eyes of the woman, awaiting her response.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
She looked behind her as someone put a weapon to her back, typical, she had felt the presence of Kidou's use but she couldn't tell where the user had gone. This explained why. "Bakudo no 26.. Kyokko." She muttered without using the kidou herself, "Well at least that proves you are who I am looking for." He warned her not to move which unnerved her a bit because he was essentially being hostile for no real reason since he soon admitted he knew she was a vizard. Either way the sheer difference between them made her obey and not move.

When he rounded her and asked why she was here she frowned slightly, "Isn't it obvious why I'm here? I'm looking for my own so I can get help controlling this ridiculous monster inside of me better." She crossed her arms, but aside from that didn't move as instructed, "I'm more curious why you feel the need to threaten someone you clearly had every intention of drawing here. If it was all for a joke then I should probably get help elsewhere..""

View user profile

on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:56 am

Vizard
Vizard
He smiled as she named the Kidou he had used to hide himself as he appeared in the darkness, with a Zanpokuto at her back, then again, she had seemed perplexed upon entering the compound so in fairness she had probably known all along. "Correct my dear, Bakudo 26, Kyokko, one of my personal favorites.." He smiled as she mentioned that he was who she was looking for, "Well, I could be, depends on why you're here, and what your intentions are." As he watched her become unnerved, his face puckered to a laugh that couldn't be contained, "Bwahahahahaha! I had you going good man, anyway, I'm Ika Mazi, good on you for obeying by the way,  because holy shit that could have ended badly otherwise. Oh right, welcome to my little humble abode, my little piece of paradise... or legally my little piece of Columbia, whatever. Semantics, fuck them."

He had noticed her cross her arms and had listened to all of her answers before breaking down and laughing, and was trying to respond to them in order. "Well, though I suppose it would be obvious as to why you're here... just because we're the same doesn't mean that we always have the best intentions for one another now does it? Shinigami go bad all the time, Arrancar turn on each other for power, people, sentient beings in general will do anything to prosper, it really is the way of life in nature, and as such I don't trust people outright, not that it's what this is about but.." The smug grin he had held earlier once again crossed his face, "Well to be fair, I can use this to attract Hollows too, doesn't mean I have any intentions on bringing them here for a cup of tea, nor that I'd accept any guests without proper scrutiny. This place is what I've spent the better part of the last 10 years on, and I'd be damned before I let anyone put it at risk, though admittedly this was in part for a joke, so if you want to go you can be my guest." Ika shrugged, and walked inside. Not overly caring about what she might decide to do, playing hard to get in a way one might say.

on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:10 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Distrust is one thing, but I wouldn't have bothered coming to another of my kind who vastly outclasses me for anything hostile. I'm not suicidal." Mina shrugged a bit as she spoke not really caring that he had pulled a prank on her anymore since he didn't seem all that bad, "We aren't like others though. We can, at any time, lose control. While we can regain that control it is not always simple or easy." He decided to walk off after finishing his speel about messing with her and other uses among his complete distrust of people and she just followed him further inside the complex. He didn't tell her to leave and she hadn't gotten the help she was after so why would she leave. He explained himself well enough and while she didn't appreciate it she didn't really mind it. It could have been a test after all. He didn't yet know she was a Kidou based Zanpaktou user. She could have stripped him of his Kyokko if she had been able to find his location. "Either way.. I'm still here looking for assistance and this location within the world of the living has the highest concentration of energy that is mixed up like mine is. So it made sense to look for other vizards here."

View user profile

on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:11 am

Vizard
Vizard
He listened to her speak and once again made a noticeable effort to frame his responses, making them follow her own but in the order in which she spoke. "Say what you'd like about my methods and my trusting of other people, but I am alive, and I am well, which is more than I can say for most people who find themselves on the other side of the trust spectrum, no? Though in fairness, it would have been a suicidal action for you to seek me out, I agree, but I'm not scared for you, I'm scared for this lovely complex I have invented, it's rather large I know, what with the 1000 yard training area, and the 20 King sized bedrooms, and the 5 dining halls and 5 kitchens and the lab quarters which is 1/4th of the complex.. It's a lot.."

He began to respond to her speech about them not being like others. "Well, you can lose control at any time, I would like to think and am probably right in assuming that I have more or less tamed this demon within me, and if not I have outright made it my bitch." His smirk was one that was both arrogant and calm, and he continued "as for the control ordeal.. I'll help you, and anyone else for that matter who is worth helping.. so.. come with me I guess." She followed him, and she elaborated as to why she looked in Bogota and he smiled "Well to be fair, I didn't put us in the middle of bumfuck no where, all together, to not attract other Vizards, you're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like."

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:28 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"I am grateful for the offer.. As for the hollow ordeal.. I have reigns on it at the moment but that's more because of my specializing in Kidou than knowing what the hell is going on. I remember the basics of hollowfication from the academy but I also know how dangerous and forbidden they made it sound too if I don't get this under control then I'll die. basically. Not keen on that." Mina said as he explained the size of the complex and offered her a room.

"How many other vizards are there? The history books at the academy made it sound like they were all gone..?"

(I think until I get a better feel for her she's just going to be posting shitty in this thread.. Sorry)

View user profile

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:03 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika listened to the woman speak, his face conveyed interest while maintaining the arrogant air of confidence that more often than not exuded from him with borderline stupid regularity. "Nice to hear someone is gracious for once.. anyway, the Hollow ordeal isn't exactly an easy one to deal with for us or for the Shinigami, so I don't blame them for how they choose to portray it.. after all how would a lot of people feel if they knew their loved ones wouldn't have died if the Shinigami would finally give a firm fuck you to tradition and allow these survivors, these super-Shinigami with the combined power of them, and the enemy, fight in their ranks. The sheer amount of Captain and Vice Captain level fighters alone they've lost based only on tradition and stupidity is both staggering and irritating to be quite honest.." He pondered for a second before continuing, "I wouldn't say you'll die, more like you'll be hunted and killed if you lose control, or simply executed take your pick.. The most dangerous thing to a Vizard is his or herself, at least that WOULD be the case, if they weren't pricks. But you said you're a Kidou practitioner? That's good, we could use one around here really.."

Ika pondered for a second before continuing, "Currently, there are about eight of us residing at this complex but.. that's obviously subject to change.. frankly, the academy wants us wiped from history because those who write the books on us have a bit of a guilt complex, least that's what I believe in regards to that matter.." Ika glared at her a bit. "Anything else you'd like to ask dear? Or perhaps you'd be more interested in hearing about how you can join my merry band of misfits and Exiles?"

on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:53 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana had decided to take Ika up on his offer to help her become stronger and as such, found herself wandering lost in the halls of the secret base trying to find her way to Ika's location by following his Reiatsu. Though the monster of a man's spiritual pressure was so large, and so saturated in every part of the base that he had built that it was not making it easy on her to track him down. And Shana who still hadn't fully gotten the hang of the bases layout took a wrong turn and ended up in the lab. In her attempt to find her way back to some place that she recognized Shana stumbled across a Reiatsu that she didn't recognize wandering the halls with what felt like Ika nearby. So we have another new arrival, guess I better go introduce myself and see if Ika is going to want to use me to test them out.

Following the new reiatsu she managed to find her way through the base, following Ika's voice for the last bit of it, as she rounded the corner she heard Ika extend an invite to 'Join his merry band of misfits and Exiles'. Deciding as that was as good of a queue to introduce herself as she was liable to get off hand she approached the two, her eyes scanning over the Brown haired woman that was walking with him quickly noticing that there was no way that she would ever be able to pull of an outfit like the one that Mina was wearing, as it left far too little to the imagination. "Hello there"

View user profile

on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:27 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"You mean it isn't as simple as asking to join?" She said with clearly intended sarcasm as she figured some form of a test was going to be made for whatever reason Ika saw fit, "Also that's the same as dying in my book. if I'm not me then I'm dead. Just because my body is moving to the tune of a hollow doesn't mean it's still me. The sooner I get some assistance reigning this thing in the better."

Mina, ever cautious, stopped when a second spiritual pressure other than Ika's made contact with her own, though briefly and semi-far away she still noticed it, "I believe someone is looking for us." She commented just as the pressure started to come their way seeming to have noticed them a moment after she noticed whoever it was that was coming.. It wasn't hostile, which made sense because hostility in the base of the Vizards was like trying to take a castle with two people, and it felt like the same energy mix that is normally associated with Vizard. Mina stopped making clearly obvious mental notes to herself and waved as the person came around a nearby corner and said Hello.

"Allo there. I'm Mina Vesta.. I'm new. ish. Well I'm new here at least. pleasure to meet you."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum