Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Training gone wrong?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:58 am

Hikaru continued to fight against Ignado, his mask showing a bit as Ika watched for the short time he did. He was so absorbed with trying to battle Ignado back that he did not notice that Ika had shunpoed behind him. It was only when he felt the spiritual pressure that he realized that Ika was not before him any longer. It was too late to react, however. His scythe came crashing down knocking him out cold. He fell limply down to the ground, his mask leaving and all fire/darkness that surrounded him was gone. Ika had indeed knocked him out and was now at his mercy. Due to this he was dragged over to Ika’s base. He remained unconscious the whole time It took for them to reach the base. It was not long after he was at base that he stirred a bit.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:42 am

Vizard
Vizard
"Fuck.. you're heavy.." Ika said this about 100 yards from his base, before the best idea he had all day came acrossed his mind, and he threw the boy about 10 yards into the air before aiming a punt kick at the mans gut. If it connected, it would launch him the other 100 yards to his base, so Ika could Shunpo there in peace, without having to drag dead weight. As he arrived, and took a hold of the mans arm again, dragging him into the base, he smiled lightly, in part because he had saved himself plenty of time to relax and take things slow, and in part because he saw the mans mask form a bit initially, which would confirm his suspicions. The man began to stir, and become conscious, which was going to be an absolute bitch to deal with. "It has to be done I suppose.."

Ika cracked his knuckles and neck before looking at the man, he took the time the man used to wake up to light a cigarette, and take a nice unhealthy drag off the cancer stick. "So, you're coming to it now aren't you buddy? I would hope so, sure I kicked your ass, but I never whooped your ass that damn bad, and as such, I don't think you should be knocked this simple, then again I should've probably asked if you started this way... My bad buddy, anyway, here's your scythe, I like the counterweight on it, nice swing, nice force to it while allowing for good speed and control, only thing I may complain about is how overly cumbersome it is to hold and carry from place to place for any real reason.. Regardless, welcome to my home, or base, well... we're working on it, and it is a work in progress..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:51 am

Hikaru was indeed coming around after a short time. Hikaru’s scythe had returned back to it’s original state once Hikaru had fell unconscious. He was awake enough, however, to hear what was said about it. He soon opened his eyes fully and eventually sat up. He felt the pain all over the place and felt as if he was hit by a truck. He thought over what was said before speaking himself. ”Well, You didn’t kick my ass too bad but I still feel like I was hit by a truck. I’m sure I’ve a few nice sized bruises from the hits I took from you. I can only think, though, that there will be more to come. At least I’m not outside any longer. Thank you for that. And thank you for the welcome. “

He seemed to have calmed down since he was knocked out. However, he was still a bit on edge since he was in an unfamiliar place. He was also somewhere that could be considered enemy territory since he still was not sure what exactly Ika wanted. Ignado seemed to have gone quiet as well. Hikaru soon stood and says, ”Now what?”

(OOC: Crap, I know. But It's a little something at least.)

View user profile

on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The scythe had returned to normal as the man fell unconscious, though that was of little to no consequence at this point in time. He was starting to stir a little, and appeared conscious enough to be marked as safe, or safe enough rather, to speak to and be conscious enough to hear him. As he spoke, the man began to stir himself to consciousness even further, opening his eyes in more than evident discomfort, pain evident in his movements and expressions, namely as he began to sit up it became noticeable. "Feeling alright there bud?" The man had been thinking of what to say and spoke soon after, and as Ika listened to him trying to no sell the physical altercation that had just taken place, he couldn't help but laugh a little at the stupidity of such a man, or the arrogance, take your pick. Least he admitted he felt like hell. The man thanked him, but it came across as Hollow and contrived solely from a man whom had been long since humbled via their physical altercation.

The man seemed to be a little more calm at this point, but he was more than evidently on edge at the current point in time, he was certainly still on edge, but not to the same extent as he was before. This was a perk for plenty of reasons, but those would be made apparent in the near-to immediate future depending on how things went. He probably still didn't know what to think, he had just had his ass handed to him on a silver platter, he was in unfamiliar territory, and his life was beyond changed at this point. The man stood up and looked at him, the insanity he had been succumbing to earlier seemingly faded away on account of that knock out blow. As he asked what what was next, Ika grinned, handing the man his Zanpokuto. "We Train.."

(OOC next post will be the last. We'll do a separate thread for the training Razz, you have two more replies, I have one more I should say.)

on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:35 am

Hikaru’s bell was still ringing as Ika talked to him. But he had not said much. It took a bit of time for Hikaru to put two and two together. He had his zanpakuto back now. After much time he fully got what was said. He looked at Ika and soon stood up. ”Train? Right now? I just got the holy living shit beat out of me. I may have exaggerated a bit, but you get the idea. I’d rather a bit of time to rest and relax first. Unless you certainly wish start right away. You seem to be in charge after all.” he said. His head finally had cleared and he seemed alert enough. His body, however, was singing in pain as he stood and spoke.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:49 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man's bell was clearly rung still as Ika talked, which caused him to slow down a bit despite the fact that he wasn't really saying a whole hell of a lot.. He still was tempted to simply kick him in the head again, if for nothing else then for the sole purpose of being a contemptuous prick, but he opted against this decision for a number of reasons.. Seemed like it was going to take the man a few minutes to put two and two together, not that Ika could fully blame him seeing as he did sort of... kind of.. kick the ever-loving piss out of him for shits and giggles.. So Ika wasn't known as a forward thinker when it came to reactive measures as it related to combat and kinship with people... The guy still deserved the ass-kicking by that point for a large number of reasons, so many that this hardly seemed to matter.

The man had his Zanpakuto back now, and seemed to be close to processing most if not all of what had been said to him. The man looked at him, and stood up slowly but surely getting to his feet, asking if he meant they would train right then and there to which Ika rolled his eyes, as the man bitched and moaned his way into a half-ass compliment towards Ika's power, and an acknowledgment of the ass-kicking Ika had just given out to him. Ika looked at him with a look that screamed condescending, "I am well aware of the extent of my power, and the degree of damage of which you just received thanks to yours truly. I have no interest in killing you, and the goal was of course to give you the night off so that we could train at full power tomorrow morning. Now go get some sleep, shut eye, rest, whatever the hell you wanna do. At 4 AM, if you're not here in the morning? I'll drag you out of whatever hole you're hiding in, and beat you not within an inch of your life, but within a few millimeters of it." It was with those words being left to linger, and a haphazard wave that Ika departed, heading towards the privacy of his own room, to contemplate what was to come... "If you're still here in the next 5 seconds, you'll be leaving with a new tongue where you speak. It'll be the one from my fucking boot."

on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:22 am

Hikaru listened to what Ika had to say. So what if the man had a problem with how he said things. That would change nothing at all. Hikaru was who he was. That would never change. He was then told to get some shut eye. And to do so fast. With that in mind he just picked a room and walked in. He found it empty and dressed in his night clothes and crashed down on the bed, falling asleep quickly. A very deep sleep.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:12 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the man retired to his room, Ika sighed a sigh of relief. The day was done, the world was at peace, or so it seemed that way at least. As he laid back in his bed and attempted to get comfortable with his surroundings while trying to ignore the noise of the stirring half dead fool that set up camp down the hallway (looking at you, Hikaru.) Ika couldn't help but realize that he REALLY needed a cigarette. As he paced down the hallway and grabbed one from the cabinet drawer, he smiled to himself a bit, beyond satisfied with what he had done with this place, and what it was meant to serve as..

He began to wonder what time it was as he walked down the hallway, and as his eyes peered up the slightest bit he caught a glimpse of one of his many clocks throughout the halls. 11 PM. The Jungle noises could be heard even underground, as every nocturnal critter around made it's presence known to him, and anyone else willing to listen to them at this accursed time of night. It was always this way at this time of night around here, the jungles of Bogota never slept, they only quieted down a bit, and even then, that was when they wanted to. As Ika sat down in his bed, lighting his Cigarette before taking a deep drag off of it, He allowed the see through glass to make an appearance, through which by manipulating mirrors on the sidewalls, and by positioning his room underneath a greenhouse, he was able to see outside, and see what was going on, if only a little bit. Stars were out in full force.. But by this point, it was time for sleep. Big day tomorrow.

-THREAD END-

#19Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum