Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Training gone wrong?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:29 am

Hikaru had all that he could take with training at the Soul Society.  He was fed up and needed a new place.  He head heard of this one remote area where he would be able to train in peace if he wanted to, but it was in the human world.  He didn't much like it but knew that if he were to get anywhere with his training he'd have to head over there.  He came out in the middle of a dark forest.  He smiled a bit and began to relax.  This place was kinda nice and had a good feel to it.  After eating a bit he found a nice place to set up camp.  Once he had done so he began to train by doing some general meditation exercises.  He hoped that by doing this he'd eventually earn his Bankai and soon move to captain.  Vice captain was nice, but he wanted more, as did many before him.

He soon got well into a training session, forgetting to look around and check if anyone was around or nearby, friend or foe.  He just trained, thinking that this forest would not hold anyone but him.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:12 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika was wandering the jungle, searching for something worth taking home and researching, or fighting, whichever came to his head first or maximized his interests. As he began his walk, he felt a weaker Vice Captain level Reitsu emanating from the trees in the distance. "Now I wonder who that could be in my neck of the woods, can't tell if they're a Vizard or a Shinigami either hm.. No shame in checking it out I suppose!" As Ika said this, he pivoted off his backfoot, and began walking in that general direction, beginning to sense a hint of Hollow in the Shinigami aroma, which told him that the person was probably a Vizard, hell, perhaps he was another recruit! This would be more than a little exciting if it were the case, but he had to remain calm and collected, couldn't act like a fucking buffoon while trying to get someone to follow him.

Ika smiled as he began to watch the man train from a distance, he grinned with malicious intent and whispered "Bakudo 26" and couldn't help but giggle internally at what he was about to do. He watched the man meditating, seemingly training towards some end, judging from his power level it was probably Bankai he was training for, and he was a long ways away. Ika was invisible, and undetectable due to the Bakudo he had used, and as he approached, in one swift movement, he lunged, uppercutting the Shinigami about 50 feet into the air if he connected, the jaw bone making a sickening thud as his fist made contact with it. He would burst out laughing, unable to recompose himself. He looked up, tears in his eyes from the laughing he had been doing. "I'm sorry, I'm an asshole. I'm Ika Mazi, what the hell are you doing in my neck of the woods bud?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:50 pm

Hikaru did not sense at all that Ika was around.  He was deep in meditation when all the sudden his jaw began to hurt and he flew up in the air, crashing down with an ugly sounding thud, right on his face again.  That was when he heard laughing, and lots of it.  This pissed Hikaru off a bit.  He was beginning to stand and dust himself off when he heard the man finally stop laughing and soon speak.  “I’m sorry, I’m an asshole.  I’m Ika Mazi, what the hell are you doing in my neck of the woods bud?”

Bud?  Hikaru didn’t want to be a bud of anyone who would introduce himself like that.  He stood up fully and brushed himself off.  As he did so he spoke.  “Bud?  You have the nerve to punch me and then call me bud?  I think not asshole.  You don’t want to piss me off.  I don’t want to be pissed off.  I’m here for training only.  I came here for the peace that is supposed to be here.  If this is your area I’ll pack up my things and move.  No need to attack me.  Since you introduced yourself I might as well do the same.   My name is Hikaru Shibata.  I’m the Vice Captain of squad 5.  Not sure why I’m telling you this however.  Now, if you wish I’ll just be on my way.  Otherwise tell me what you want.”

Hikaru could feel that Ignado was stirring.  After all this time he wondered why.  He still could not see nor feel the presence of Ika and felt it must be due to some higher lever Kido that he was not aware of as of yet.  Due to this he could also not tell that Ika was a vizard like himself.  All he knew was that if he was angered too much that Ignado would take over and that may be the end of his career in the Soul Society since vizard were not allowed there, much less to hold a position.  He readied himself and waited to see just what Ika wanted.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:11 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika was still in tears laughing at the man as he went flying into the air, spiraling up and around and around and around like a top, before plummeting to the ground face first. The guy was deep in meditation, and it was probably a little beyond being just a dick move, and he was certain that the man was probably a bit upset by his choice of action. The man picked himself up off the ground, appearing to be a better sport than expected, and began dusting himself as Ika spoke to him initially, apologizing as he did. Unfortunately, the man was not quite as good a sport as he had originally expected, and was seemingly more than a little upset with the fact that Ika had punched him in the jaw upon their first meeting. He spoke with the nature of a pubescent child, making passive threats clearly unaware of who the hell he was dealing with. That would have to be corrected, with a fair level of haste.. Not that Ika was known for his patience in these matters but still..

"I not only have the nerve to call you bud, I have the nerve to do the same and call you bud again.." Ika Shunpo'd to his back, exerting a maximum of Spiritual Pressure, at this gap, the man would be too slow to move out of the way, let alone move through the Pressure, and he sent a right hand at the side of the mans head, if it connected, it would send him another 50 yards, probably flying into a tree since he had held back on the punch a bit. "So listen, Bud buddy bud, I don't care what you think, I apologized, and if I wanted to make your day a bad one? I can assure you you would have never gotten up from either of those punches, I held back on both to account for the fact that you're barely at Vice Captain level, had I followed through with that punch? You wouldn't have the ability to speak to me this way. You came here to train? Hell of an odd place, but that's fine, just don't get pissed when I, the native around these parts, amuse myself at your expense occasionally." He smiled, amused with his handiwork as he thought back to what else the man had elaborated upon.

"Peace? Let me teach you a lesson that apparently your Captains fail to teach you younger guys, there is no such thing as peace anywhere, especially not when you're aware that there's a whole world out there at all times, and peace has never, not even for a moment, been present in it on the whole. As for moving out, why would you bother trying to do such a thing? Here, we are like you after all, tainted souls mixed with the purity of mind one could find within the Shinigami, and the heart is well... Hollow." He grinned at the man, hoping he would understand what he was getting at with that reference. If he didn't, he may have to break it down in almost stupidly simple terms for him, and this is not what he really wanted to do.. The man couldn't be THAT foolish though.. "As for the need to attack you, it's not a need as much as a want, much as you wanted to come here, I wanted to hit someone, and you were a low-risk target for my fun, and so I commenced with whatever the hell I wanted, as I do every day around here."

The man introduced himself as Ika had done, and Ika raised an eyebrow in his general direction, Vice Captain of squad 5.. He had met their Captain, she was nice enough, didn't have the stick in her ass either. Rena Lisola, so far she was the only Contemporary Shinigami he had met and hit it off with from the start.. "Squad 5 eh? So support, generally practitioners of some decent Kidou, usually a pre-requisite to the Kidou Corps after all.. Not bad, so, you came here to train, and judging from your power level I would assume you're trying to train for Bankai, would I be right in assuming this, bud?" He said this with the same grin he wore at most times, one of deviance, that might be seen on an ornery child, which is basically what Ika was. A glorified bastard, with behavior issues. As the man readied himself, he pondered for a second before speaking, "Well... I suppose I want what anyone wants, some fun, and some partnerships, who knows? Perhaps I could help you, since.. I do have my Bankai after all, then again.. If I used that I couldn't even go easy on you without killing you in a few minutes.. So I'll not put you through that..."

on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:49 am

Hikaru listened to what Ika had to say, suddenly feeling overwhelmed by Spiritual Pressure before he felt a large pain on the side of his head that sent him flying right into a tree. This really rang his bell and he could see stars. He stayed on the ground, where he fell, trying to gather his thoughts. He heard what Ika said but it took some time due to the ringing in his ears to piece the puzzle together. Hikaru knew that Ika was right about the hits. This fellow was much higher than him and seemed to know about the Soul Society and their ranks. Hikaru was beginning to wonder who this guy was when he began to talk again, telling him he was wrong about peace and finding a place where there is peace. It was then that Ika said something that caught his attention. ‘We are all like you’ he hears. He then hears the word Hollow. With that he became mad. He didn’t like being told he was part Hollow, true or not. He did not like he was a vizard and being told he was one by someone he does not really know was getting on his nerve.

While this was going though his head Ika spoke once more about helping him train for bankai. He did a genuine double take. That was what he wanted and this man, Ika, seemed to know how to get into his head. But he did have to admit that ika was right. He could not really get his bankai on his own. He would need help and he really didin’t want to nor wish to ask his Captain. After all, one of the main reasons he was there was to get away from all the paperwork she made him do. He soon had his full wits about him and he stood up. He shook his head and saw that Ika seemed to really want to help him. Hikaru says, “as much of an ass that you are I do have to admit that your correct. I do wish for my Bankai and I do need help to get it. I don’t wish to ask my captain for help since she is normally busy doing something or I can’t find her. Would you mind helping me even though I’m intruding on your land?” He made no mention of his hollow half but he was still a bit mad inside regarding that being brought up.

View user profile

on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:30 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the punch landed with a thud, he watched as the man stayed on the ground, seemingly trying to listen, and shake whatever cobwebs Ika had knocked loose within him. "Oh come on now, don't be too down and out already, that was just for fun after all, It'd be a bit of a shame if you didn't even get a chance to train." The man would have easily became aware of Ika's status, and power over his comparatively, and otherwise by this point, so there was no point in furthering the point. Ika grinned, and Shunpo'd to the mans side, before launching a punt at the mans ribs meant to launch him into the air, probably 30 feet. "I want you up, if I'm going to help you I can't have you drooling all over the damn ground." The man seemed pissed by this point though, but not about being punted, but rather about calling him a Vizard. He had found a nerve, and he would be damned, and outright simple not to pluck it while it was visible, raw, and exposed, right before his very eyes. He'd play it like a fuckin' harp.

"Oh you don't like it when I call you what you are do you Vizard? How pathetic is that, you've become a weapon, you've furthered your abilities through an unnatural method much like any other way the Soul Society advocates for garnering power, and now you seem unnerved, and upset by the fact that you're forced to be acknowledged as a tainted sample, just like the rest of us? How fucking sad, cry me a river boy, you think the Soul Society has your interests in mind? Do you really? If so why are you ashamed, why are you any more tainted than any of those other thorough breed assholes, why is it that we, men whom have thus far exceeded their natural expectations and capabilities, survivors, are ashamed? Why is it that men whom provide loyal service, are ostracized, and sent away without a care in the world, why is it that we must cower in shame to an organization that provides no care for you, and seemingly has no trouble throwing you out like the rest of the trash!"

Ika's face was stern, and malicious, reflecting his contempt filled mood at this point in the process. "If you think for a second, they give a fuck about you? You're wrong. You're ashamed of what you are for what? Why not be ashamed of them for making you feel that way?" Ika turned his back, "Then again, if you're anything like most of those holier than thou motherfuckers, you'd probably be fine with getting fucked, it's probably for the greater good after all, right? Who cares about you, at least they get to protect the world, or at least protect their view of it, as for you? Who cares, you'll have a Eulogy and be forgotten soon after, then what? At least it was for THEIR greater good? At least it was for their IDEA of what the fuck this life, this world, this entire chain of life should be? Who gave them the power to decide that? Who gave them, or you, the right to know what is worthy of shame, what is worthy of a designation such as that of tainted, come with me, and no not of shame, but of power, and life."

"You can't get Bankai on your own regardless of your decision, so, I will help you, think of it as a move from one, Hollow, Tainted man? To another. He listened to the man agree that he was training for his Bankai, while simultaneously calling him an ass. "Well...okay, I'll teach you, lesson one.." Ika Shunpo'd behind the man, sheathe in hand. It was a solid steel reinforced with Carbon, and on impact the thud would be similar to that of a metal baseball bat, as he took a strong swing at the mans stomach, hoping not to knock him back, but to knock him to his knees, or stomach. If he succeeded in this, he would follow it with a downwards swing directed at the mans lumbar/lower back region. Had he dodged, Ika would Shunpo to wherever he was at, and follow a similar pattern of attack with his fists. "Lesson one, respect your elders, and all those whom might be able to kick your ass with relative ease, as pissing them off may not be the brightest move you'll make during the day.. " Ika placed his sheathe back on his hip, and waited for the man to stand, this of course assuming that he did, and was able to...

on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Hikaru was caught off guard by the kick that sent him up a bit. But what really got him was being egged on about him being a vizard. He hated that part of him and hated all that came with it. It was not like he asked for this after all. The asshole that did this to him didn’t even care that it happened. The more mad that Hikaru got the warmer the area around him got. Soon he became surrounded by flames. It was about the time Ika had said the words rest of the trash. Then came his agreement to help and this so called lesson one. He took the hit to the head, making him even more upset. He used shunpo to get out of the way a lot quicker than he would have previously. He moved a few times to avoid Ika until Ika was able to follow through with the attacks and deliver his little speech.

Hikaru spit out some blood and looked at Ika with a hatred in his eyes. One soon replaced with understanding as Hikaru kept getting more angered. Along with the flames now there was a black swirl about him, showing he was slowly losing control over Ignado, his hollow side. Hikaru was still in control however. He spoke, his voice not sounding fully normal. “That is a good first lesson. You are right. I have forgotten one of the most important things I’ve been taught by my adopted family. Respect all, especially elderly and those who, as you put it, can kick your ass. Might be my turn to show you some of what I can do. Rise from the ashes and torch our enemies, Wolf of Misery, Ken!”

With that Hikaru called upon his shikai and drew his sword, flames surrounding both him and his sword now turned scythe. The darkness seemed to fade a bit as Hikaru gained a bit more control over himself, his Temper still very much present but Ignado losing a bit of power due to the calling out of Shikai. He sticks his scythe into the ground and calls forth some energy before calling out “Ruby Lighting”. He then lowers both his right and his left hand, and raises them, one at a time to send out two waives of ruby colored fire right at Ika. Should the attack hit it would not cause much damage, mostly burning some of his clothes and making him hot. Hikaru knew that he would not cause much damage but did want to show he was not some weakling either. He picked up his scythe and waited worked to draw some energy to himself to prepare for more attacks.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:56 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy was easily caught off guard by the kick he had aimed at him, and he went flying with the relative ease one might expect of a teacup-poodle being punted by a soccer player. "Well... You're pretty high up there now aren't ya?" He smiled as the man came down, thumping the ground, clearly still upset over his Vizard remarks but Ika was hardly one to care about this matter. The area became warm, and after that the man was surrounded by flames for whatever reason, and as this took place Ika continued his monologue unhindered by the flames. He hit the man in the head, and seemed to piss him off even more, but then the man finally, FINALLY used Shunpo to get the fuck out of the way. "Bout time you learned Shunpo, son of a bitch I thought I was going to have to hit you with a brick to get you to use it!" This did nothing but stall him for time however, as Ika simply caught up with him and knocked his lights out before continuing with his second monologue unabated.

Ika smiled, watching as the boy spit out blood, appearing to have some hatred in his eyes which was soon replaced with a passionate anger and fury. There was now flames around him, along with a black swirl and if Ika was in the right mind, and he was, it appeared to be some manifestation of his Hollow side which he was very clearly NOT in control of, but he remained harmless to Ika regardless. The man began to speak, but he no longer sounded normal, and he spoke to the power of Ika's lesson, and the relevance of it as well as his general reception to it, not that Ika truly gave a shit.. "Well, though I respect your families lessons and that you're entitled to forget whatever the hell you want, I gotta say I don't think you've truly learned the lesson since you're making empty threats and.. Oh dear you've went Shikai.. that'll never do.." Ika sighed, shaking his head from side to side with his head placed firmly in his left hand. "Well.... looks like you've decided to let emotions get the best of you, looks like you'll need yet ANOTHER lesson tonight, won't you bud?" Ika cracked his neck, and looked on towards the man.

When the Human Torch boy called upon his Shikai and drew his Zanpokuto, it somehow, miraculously, turned into a fucking scythe, and with that flames engulfed him and the scythe covering them all over. Ika raised an eyebrow, slightly bemused by this interaction , and watched as the still very pissed off man seemed to repress his Hollow the slightest bit by going Shikai. "oooh... not bad.." As the man placed the scythe in the ground, Ika made a kick towards him and attempted to grab the scythe, "ooohh whatcha got here buddy?" And if the man made a fight to get it back, he would be locked in close quarters combat with Ika for the time being. This would not end well, as Ika would then easily have the edge. If Ika ended up with the scythe in his hand, he would Shunpo back and hold it away from the man, much like a game of keepaway. If they were both locked up and holding it, Ika would launch a left handed jab, before falling and using Shunpo to drag the scythe away, and perform a leg sweep on the poor fool.  If he somehow managed to pull it away, Ika would use Shunpo to close the gap, before making a baseball swing at the mans ribs using the sheathe of his blade, before making a downward smashing esque motion for a similar result if the man dodged that one. As Ika Shunpo'd back to stationary, and a tad bit to the side as to avoid the blasts of fire energy. He yawned and stretched out a bit, physically showing no signs of perspiration. "Is that all you've got?"

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:07 am

Hikaru had not noticed that Ika approached him just after putting the scythe into the ground. Just at the last minute Hikaru was able to see and dodge the kick but that made loose his concentration and, it seemed, his scythe as well. “dammit” he cursed to himself as he watched Ika Shunpo away. Ika would then taunt him more, seeming to anger Hikaru once more. He hated to be the emotional fighter but here he was letting his emotion get the better of him. Without his scythe he was limited on his attacks. In fact that really left him with no attacks. That was when he heard his voice. Ignado whispered to him, “use me boy. We can be great.”

Hikaru shakes his head as if that would cause the beast in him to vanish. Ignado would whisper over and over to him to let him take over all the while the swirl of black around Hikaru would increase. Hikaru would bring his hands to his head and keep shaking it, trying to fight Ignado all the while he would fight back harder. This would eventually lead to Hikaru falling to his knees in an effort to keep fighting his hollow side. He would call out loudly, “NO. I don’t want you to get out.” While doing this he would forget about Ika being there, his pain subsiding a bit as he fought against Ignado.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smiled having stolen the scythe, the man had tried to fight and get it back but upon barely dodging the kick he had thrown at him he was lucky to maintain balance, let alone concentration, which was all it took. Taunting the man was fun but grew boring once Ika realized that he was so pissed off that he was barely competent, arguing with himself in such. Maybe his Inner Hollow, but Ika wasn't going to be the one to take chances on such matters. "Good night sweet prince.." Ika Shunpo'd behind him, emitting much of his Reitsu, plenty enough to stifle him at the current point in time, before making a crack with the blunt end of the scythe, aiming it directly at the base of the young Vizards skull, hoping to knock him unconscious on impact, quickly, and efficiently. Given the difference, he shouldn't even really see it coming, but none the less it had to be done.

As Ika thought about it the boys movements, his speech patterns, were that of a demented soul yes, but it was of one with another voice in their head certainly, almost as though he were possessed. Could it be that he hadn't quite come to grips with his own Inner Hollow? Could it be that he was still struggling to tame it, and due to that his Bankai and Hollow Mask were both astronomically impeded upon in terms of being harnessed?... Eh, that's a question for another time, and another day, and he frankly didn't give a damn about the entire situation, because as of now, if the man was unconscious? He would be dragging him back to base, and planning as to how in the blue fuck he would go about training him without the poor guy losing his mind. "Interesting.. time to figure this shit out.."

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum