Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:17 am

Vizard
Vizard
So, we are thinking about doing several things, and have plans to do many more, so without further ado, here are some things we would like your advice on.

Tier System-We Can either keep this one, or go to one that makes 0 an org leader exclusive tier, with no sub tiers. Retiering apps is easy as shit, and I could adjust for the inflation, as well as removing an entire tier bracket. Thoughts?

Money system- I plan on appointing a staff member with me to be Treasurers of sorts, and in that you will be able to get an allotted amount of coins you can put towards tier ups, Equipment, and more!

Equipment system-One or two people will be allowed in each faction to create things for their org, and can thus buy equipment for half price. Everyone else will have to pay for equipment, but this could cause something of an arms race between R&D departments throughout the organizations. Note: These will never be over the top, nothing that's a one shot kill, or Bankai level ability, or anything like that, and these will be even more strictly scrutinized than abilities for characters.

Any ideas for any of these at all? Sound off here! *Note the tier system is only being discussed for changes in terms of the numbers.*

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:39 am

TBH I like the way the tier system is at the moment, simply because there will always be something to thrive for even if you cannot achieve it.

The money system was most likely gonna be a thing anyway, but hey, if you can make it more useable and easy. Then I don't really have much thought on the issue.

Equipment system, if you can make it work in a fun and easy way, then go ahead.

I'd probably have more to say if I knew how they were gonna be done.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:01 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
He wins for the Genos image. The tier system only confuses me because I'm used to where 1-1 is highest and 0 is the leaders and event people.

MOney systems are really simple and usually outside of events can be controlled on how it's obtained (Era X gives you so many desai for posting in the actual world vs posting apps as an example)

Equipment.....eh. I mean as long as it's strict and no one tries to get like. Omega Death Beam Satellite Cannons...then this just allows for more than the bare basics of an app. Kinda fun. If kept under mod control.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 am

Espada
Espada
I like the Tier System as is. Don't change it. x3

Money system, okay. Make it so mods can edit the field and it can be done really easily. Or just give this Treasurer Admin CP access so they can do shiz with it. It's how I've seen it done on other sites.

Equipment... eh, make the items more plot-ability focused. Like reiatsu-sensing goggles, etc. Nothing too combat-oriented.

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:37 am

Vizard
Vizard
Noted on all accounts.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:23 pm

I'm only confused on tiers cause i've not ready the bloody thing. I'm sure if I did I would have no trouble. Just some disappointment.

As for the money thing, if you can find an easy way to do it, then by all means.

For the equipment, I agree with the above.

Not much to say, but i feel i need to put something. XD

View user profile

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:14 pm

Vizard
Vizard
What would be the disappointment in regards to the tiers? Also, do you want me to PM you a link at some point?

Sounds like no one is objecting to any extent so.. I'll see what we can do guys :3

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum