Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:10 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
China, a rather dank place which the young shinigami known as Yomi found little to no interest in. In all honesty Yomi didn't give two shits about these dumb countries that littered the world. So when she arrived in the city of Beijing the captain had been forced to wear a gigai which hid her spiritual power. How boring was that? Quite a lot, but they insisted after what she did last time to the city she was in.

Finding a small little place to buy something to eat the captain had used her teenage appearance to take the appearance of a school girl, she wore glasses for her guise and waited for her food to arrive before nodding her head politely and thanking the server. Letting herself eat while her eyes scanned the crowd the emerald green eyes scanned the people around her.

Great, what the fuck am I doing here? Some stupid patrol, for a captain!? Idiots, it's like they don't even know who I am. Just cause some Espada-level person was detected around here, what's the chance they are even still here in this dump surrounded by weaklings. Oh please cause some chaos so I can enjoy a battle to lighten the dull mood I have right now!

She kept her thoughts to herself and tried to blend in as best as possible although a small amount of her reiatsu leaked out of her body and it held the distinct feeling of her father which angered her. That asshole, why'd she have to be here bored so her mind would wander. Trying to distract herself the reaper's eyes looked around the room as if curious of what was going on.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:48 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Getting his order of General Tso chicken on a bed of rice, Graven began to eat it with a pair of bamboo chopsticks. He was in a Gigai he had snagged off of a Shinigami supply officer a long time ago. It was modified to fit his form and his ungodly amount of reiatsu. Of course, it didn't get in the way of his natural senses, so when he got a whiff of a familiar scent as a teen-aged girl wandered in and ordered, it sent him back to a glassed stretch of desert outside the southwestern wall of Las Noches, a massive crater or two that had to be fixed, and a man he had dared to call a friend. Taking his food with him, he walked over and sat down at the same table as the girl, right across from her before continuing to eat. While his mask fragment was missing, his snow-white hair and blood-red bangs were left where they were, the colors being an oddity among any of the races but Hollows and MAYBE Shinigami. He wore punk-rock clothing, including a black T-shirt advertising the band Disturbed and black Tripp pants covered in red trim and steel studs with a couple of chains on either leg. A pair of well-fitted American combat boots finished the appearance, with a Substitute Shinigami Combat Pass hanging from a chain belt. It was cracked, and was a remnant of the war 10 years prior. He had been given it as a sign of trust between the Gotei 13 and the Espada, and he kept it in hopes that Shinigami and Hollows could make peace once again. His black estigma that framed his eyes and angled down along his nose like tear troughs were there, but that was just black stage makeup that he had put on to feel a little more comfortable. You see, the features of an Arrancar were the same as when they were human for the most part, with slight differences. For example, Graven's hair and estigma weren't naturally like that. In fact, his estigma and base species were a respectful nod to what had caused his death, as well as the white in his hair. Graven was a member of a Nordic tribe so long ago, and he had come across a pack of wolves that were after the same deer he had just killed for his family. They drove him away from it, leaving the young hunter broken and bloodied. Alas, he wouldn't die from his injuries. No, no...That privilege went to the blizzard that he was caught in shortly after. Drowning in his own blood and freezing to death, Graven had found that his hair turned as white as the snow that had killed him, with the only break being bangs that matched the blood that had caked them. Alas, this wasn't the time to think of such things, however. The enigma in front of him deserved all of his attention. It obviously wasn't his lieutenant and Segunda Espada, Kuroi, as the girl smelled too much like a Shinigami to be him in hiding. Graven sucked at sensing reiatsu over his own reserves, so all he could tell was that the girl was strong. Not as monstrously strong as he was, but she would definitely be an interesting fight. Looking at her, he could tell her hair was the same color as the lion's was, but he wasn't sure about the eyes. Sighing, he could tell he wasn't going to get his answers just by staring at her.

"You know, when I came over here I expected to see an old friend of mine. You smell almost exactly like him. Hell, I don't know why I thought he'd be here of all places. It's been ten years since I last saw Kuroi..."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:06 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Bored as usual and completely unaware of the Espada's reiatsu left the teenager sitting down eating rather slowly and with a bored expression. She wasn't the best choice for the job of hunting down an Espada due to her problem with sensing reiatsu and using it. She noticed that a man had taken a seat next to her and was staring at her intently.

God, perverts everywhere... You could maybe not make it so obvious, idiots these days.

Yomi was about to make a quip or say something sarcastic which she'd hoped would send him away although he beat her to the chance and said a name she never expected to hear in this setting, she'd heard the name many times in Soul Society and from Arrancar and Hollows but from a human, her eyes shifted from their boredom to alertness and she realised that she was showing a weak point but she couldn't help it.

Moving quickly the teenager left the place without even paying for the food she ate from the shock, she didn't need to make it obvious she was trying to look and see if she was being followed, she was smart enough to use windows and her environment to see if he was tracking her. After escaping that place and hopefully the Espada she finally found a small alley to stand in and breathe heavily.

"What... how? What just happened? He, He referred to my father. How....?"

She let her breathing try to calm itself before she was angry at what he did, he barged in and started speaking about Kuroi, what was the point and who the hell was he? That was a mystery for Yomi right now and the shinigami contemplated going back and demanding answers from him.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Graven noted that he seemed to have hit a sore spot within the young girl, as her eyes widened shortly before she took off without paying. She definitely wasn't Kuroi, but who was she? Dropping a stack of bills on the table that likely could have bought the restaurant, he would give the waiter a nod as he tucked his hands in his pockets while walking out the door. It wasn't that obvious that she was watching to check if she was being followed, which indicated good training, but Graven had been at this for millennia in an eat-or-be-eaten environment. Even if he was the strongest he still had to catch his prey, so his instinct to hunt took over the second she acted like it. Sure, Vasto Lordes and Arrancar regained quite a bit of their humanity when they evolved, especially when the former turns into the latter, but that didn't mean they weren't still instinct-driven. Their bestial natures had been a part of them too long, and it showed whenever their instincts came to the fore. Jumping easily onto the roof of the diner, he would walk across to roughly keep pace with his "prey", not even bothered by the strain he put his Gigai under. They were meant to handle a certain amount of reiatsu being channeled through them, so something simple like this was nothing. Keeping a static distance would have been a tip off, even if he was out of sight, so he made sure to drop back and step a bit forward at random intervals. Once she stopped in the alley, he heard what she had said. Father, huh? Graven had never thought of Kuroi being one. After all, unlike humans, the various races of spirits had difficulty having children, relying almost entirely on the various shifts in the balance of souls to keep their kinds afloat. Shinigami had less children than normal inhabitants of the Soul Society, due to their inherently larger reserves of reiatsu having the chance to actually kill the unborn child before it could even form. It became nearly impossible for those on par with an upper-level Lieutenant to have children, and Captains had them, what, every couple hundred years or so? For Hollows, it became even harder due to the lack of a heart and their own natures. Most would rather eat their own mate right after they finished, and female Hollows were a rarity to begin with. Graven's family, a loving union between two Vasto Lordes, him being strong enough to rule the entirety of the North in Hueco Mundo, and her being Captain-Class in her own right was unheard of to begin with. Add that they had a daughter who was a natural-born Hollow, and it was fairy-tale material. Kuroi had never even shown interest in women, and Graven had constantly given him grief and teased him about it when in private. In front of others, they both had had to appear as cold, heartless bastards...they had to be hollow, but they were able to pull off the masks and relax a bit when it was just them and maybe Hana Bira, the energetic little butterfly that had lead the Exequias Squad. Hell, she had tried to get in Kuroi's pants more than once, but he had just relocated her whenever she got close. He didn't dare hurt her, since she was practically Graven's little sister, but there were a couple of times where she had landed unceremoniously in a sand dune face first. Hopping down the twenty or thirty feet to the ground, he took the impact on the balls of his feet and rolled it to his heels while bending his knees slightly. Since he was far stronger than any human even in a Gigai, the concrete cracked beneath him instead of his bones.

"So, Kuroi was your father? That damned cat...Well, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Graven Fel, the Cero Espada. Your father was my Segunda before the civil war in Hueco Mundo ten years ago. I guess you could have called him my Lieutenant at the time, even though that position is now reserved for the Primera. He...Well, he was one of the few people I could call a friend, and I haven't seen or heard from him since I woke up from the coma I was in after the war. Like I said in the restaurant, I thought you were him. You certainly smell like him, with a few changes. He had this heady,grassy scent, like an African plain on a hot day. You smell a lot like him, but it's more swirled in amidst the aroma of vanilla, which means you're a Shinigami. So, might I ask why the daughter of one of my few friends is in Beijing, of all places?"
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:19 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The Shinigami's jade orbs didn't react to the appearance of Graven, the initial shock had passed and she had regained her composure. Graven's speech made her question just who the hell this guy was, her father? Friends? Those words don't even belong in the same sentence but Yomi's eyes averted themselves from the arrancar with irritation present.

"I'm was sent here to find you, you're the reason I got dragged out of my comfy bed to hunt some arrancar and now I found you. I guess that makes my mission done, but I can't be bothered with staying in this damn body anymore."

After she finished her sentence she ejected herself from the gigai and looked down at her appearance, which had returned to her Gothic black attire and her horns on her head. Slumped over her shoulder was a cruel and large sword which was ready to slice and dice if need be.

"Sorry now doggy but I don't want to have to stay in a body like that, sooo since I'm still on a mission from my superiors why are you here? You know why I am here so now you."

With a quick movement she twisted her scythe off her shoulder and stabbed it into the wall beside her where it was embedded and she took a seat on the shaft of the weapon so she could listen to the doggy boy.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:43 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Widening his eyes slightly as the girl in front of him popped out of her Gigai. You could see the Hollow side of her heritage clearly with the horns on her head, but she still smelled and felt like a Shinigami. Strange as it was, though, Graven had some questions to answer. Smirking, he would flex his reiatsu like a massive muscle, blasting his own Gigai off of him to slump against the wall. Now in his normal attire with his Zanpakuto sheathed at his left side, his hellish ruby eyes would look straight into her jade ones with an equal amount of mirth and defiance, with the only thing betraying the two emotions on his face itself being the slight tugging of one corner of his mouth into a smirk that was half-predatory. "Well, little lioness, I doubt you'd believe me if I said I was here for the food. I probably wouldn't either, since in all honesty I've just been bored. I've already wrapped up loose ends from the war, so I figured I'd see how the Shinigami were doing. From the few patrols we find in Hueco Mundo, I've learned some interesting things. Apparently the Central 46 cracked down after one Luke Yasenha went berserk during the conflict, and expelled all of the Vizard upon pain of death? Doesn't sound like they understand what nobility is about. I guess you can't be born with it if you want to truly embody it..."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:12 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Her green eyes narrowed at his choice of words by referring to her as a lioness, and the use of condescending words like "little" got to her quite a bit but she kept up the act and the smile. Man she wanted to slap the dog right outta him however she couldn't risk fighting him at the moment, especially since she could tell he was stronger. Not to mention it was common knowledge the only reason Kuroi took up the role of Espada was because Graven beat him and earned his respect. Yomi's power didn't even match her father's so there was no point attacking him, physically that is.

The black haired girl pulled her legs up and laid on the length of her scythe's shaft with perfect balance with a bored expression on her face. That was also common knowledge, Yomi was beginning to think Graven just wanted to have a small chit-chat with his BFF's daughter which she most definitely didn't want. She wanted something out of this, and what might that be? She didn't know yet although Cero Espada was the rank of the Espada leader so she could easily have some fun with him.

"Yeah yeah, all that is true. So now you knew my father, where is he? Come now Espada where's the Black Swordsman? Oh that's right, nor you or anyone in the damn world can find him. That's a shame, but I guess if anyone has the best chance of finding him... then it'd be you and me right? So maybe we should stick together?"

Her voice was serious in all aspects although she had taken to casually looking at her nails while she said it, Graven was a very powerful figure and if she could have his ear then she'd rise to that power as well would she not? Yes, she saw opportunity and she was definitely an opportunist when it came down to it.

"Please help... I just want to see my father again."

While she was not lying she didn't add what she wanted to do to him when she found him, however the voice did have a sort of longing tone one would expect a child to have when wanting nothing more than to find their parents or in this case: parent.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:18 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Graven chuckled slightly as Kuroi's cub spoke. It was clear she wanted to find her father, and if she was anything like that knife-addicted lion was she'll beat the fuck out of him for leaving. He also knew that her Hollow side was showing just a little in the conversation, so he decided to tease her about it. "I suppose the two of us have a better chance of finding him than anyone else, really. Of course, there's got to be a catch somewhere..."

Leaving the comment to sit there, he would let her know that he'd been at this game for far too long, and move on with the conversation. "Well, if we're going to do this, you might as well tell me your name. Kuroi didn't mention you or it, after all. In fact, he let me just assume he was gay, with all the women throwing themselves at him because of that 'I don't care' attitude."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:28 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yomi sat laid there on the weapon as he asked her what the catch was, now why would there be a catch to her request and offer. She smiled innocently at him as if she had no idea what he was talking about when he said that. Why would a girl not want to see her father after all the years? Just the opportunity to beat the shit out of him was enough compensation for her however having Graven in her pocket would also be beneficial to her.

She smiled sweetly at him as she rolled off her scythe and landed skillfully on her hands and feet in a landing, standing up and leaving the scythe embedded in the wall. She walked over to Graven, being smaller than him but her horns stretching above his head if that counted made her taller. She gave an exaggerated bow and rose before impishly smiling at him.

"Yomi Shingetsu, at your service good sir"

She stood there with a smirk before doing a backflip from her standing position to land back on the scythe and then taking a seat on it again as she waited for his reaction to her little act, this was too good a chance to waste and so she was trying to gauge just how she might be able to manipulate him. She doubted she could seduce him, pretty sure she didn't have anything he might've wanted. Well that made it super difficult for her, but hey. She'll think of something.

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum