Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] TO SING THE WORLD GOODBYE ♦

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:33 am

Espada
Espada
Rin Koyochi • Primera Espada • Tier 0-4

No such thing as inconvenience could happen here, surely. The place was faraway, in the great American prairies and plains. The only thing to be seen for miles around was long green grass waving in invisible winds under the brilliant blue sky. It was extremely peaceful, so surely no human or spirit would be disturbing her here, out in the middle of nowhere, right?
The sun above was masked by the occasional single cloud, all white and puffy in color and texture, casting a bit of shade on the ground. Eventually it would float along in the direction of the breeze and expose the land to full shine again. It was daytime, and as such, the Kitsune Arrancar had a more humanlike form that was completely different from her other, true form. Here she had long red hair, amber eyes, a shorter and more delicate frame, and wore casual clothes. In her true form she was taller, with very dark bluish-tinted hair and foxlike features, such as furry ears and a fluffy tail, along with claws and fangs. Here she was safer from being so obvious, and one could hopefully mistake her for a humble Plus soul if she concealed her reiatsu well.

Lying down on the soft grass, Yukirin rested her ginger head on her arms as she faced the sky. Closing her eyes, the Espada simply basked in the warmth of the sun and the gentle tickling of the breeze and various loose grasses. Nobody could find her out here- for once, she could get a bit of peace and quiet, without having to worry about what went on back 'home'.

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:42 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Tara had ripped open a Garganta to get to the world of the living and find a small snack, unfortunately, her aim was off because she was hungry and she ended up falling into an open plain instead of a city.... Right on top of another person who happened to be relaxing and enjoying the day. Apparently. Tara wasn't meaning to do it it just kinda happened. The odd neko headphone wearing teenager scrambled to her feet after landing on the person and was trying to decide whether or not the being was food or friend. They looked human but she couldn't hear a heart beat. Meaning this was a spirit of some kind. Food?

But Tara's instincts, which she had to rely on in place of inability to sense spiritual pressure, told her that trying to eat this person would end very badly. So she didn't even pull out her zanpaktou from untold places and start the attack. She cocked her head and decided to strike up a conversation, "So.... other than me falling on you... How are you? Who are you? Can I eat you? Whatcha doing here? Where is the nearest city?"

She rubbed her chin and sighed softly as she calmed herself from her hyper active state, "In order of importance... Who are you?"

View user profile

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:34 am

Espada
Espada

The sudden impact to fall on the unsuspecting Arrancar took her by complete surprise. With a scowl, Rin almost prepared to launch a cero at the perpetrator in blind irritation, but halted as she realized who it was. Of all people, the Segunda Espada had to drop in? The Kitsune Hollow could only grasp her knowledge from memory of the other girl's spiritual signature, and being familiar with it overall. A small canine growl was rising in the back of her throat before the headphone-wearing girl began speaking.

How was she? Quite pissed, honestly, that someone had disturbed her peace and rest. Who was she? Was it really not obvious? Oh right... she was in her daytime form. Of course the idiot failed to recognize her. And yes, while she was annoyed, anyone and everyone around was an idiot to Yukirin. Could the brunette eat the fox Arrancar? No, no she could not. That would prove to be a terrible idea. What was she doing here? Obviously resting and taking it easy until the Segunda decided to fall from the sky. Where was the nearest city? Hell if she knew.

"You can't tell? I'm the Primera Espada, ya dingus," Yukirin said, attempting to push the other Arrancar off of her. "In this form, though, you can call me Rin. Now what the hell are you here for?"

on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:23 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
The woman looked like she was having her own internal monologue because for a while all she seemed to do was stare at Tara with a glare. Before they eventually answered ONE of Tara's many questions by stating that she was Primera Espada, "How am I suppose to know you have multiple appearances when we have never met? Don't insult my intelligence simply because you are bad at letting your own comrades know about you." She snapped haughtily.

"Regardless I suppose that means I can't eat you. Pity. I came to the human world because I wanted a snack.. Guess my aim was off cuz of that. Well now that I'm here why don't we do something together? Not like you have anything else going on."

She blinked when told to call Yuki, Rin, and made a mental note of it in case it actually mattered at all later, "Why would you be wasting time out in the middle of nowhere anyways. We're Espada not panzy humans. You should be doing something to further the Arrancar agenda rather than lounging about in the sun."

She hadn't moved much. She was sitting cross legged now but that was about it.. not really much reason to waste energy she didn't have since she was already hungry.

View user profile

on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:12 am

Espada
Espada

There was absolutely no reason for her to answer most of the questions that Tara had asked. Many had easily assumed answers, and Yukirin was a firm believer in not wasting her breath on pointless words or responses. Instead, she would rather address the subjects of value, that would really move a conversation or point forward. 'Fluff' was irritating to the Primera Espada, and in her introverted nature, she would rather just meditate on it, usually the stupidity of it, in her mind, rather than out loud. That saved both face of her and the other party, gave her something to do, and let her instead speak on what was important. Did that make her rude? Well, blunt or to the point, at the very least, but surely not rude or too abrasive. In the end, what reason was there to respond to a question that was already obviously answered, she did not know the answer to, or was unimportant, maybe even rhetorical? Simply put, there was none.

Finally, something a bit more intelligent from the other Arrancar. She asked her own rhetorical question, and then gave both a command and even stated a fact from basic observation about Yukirin. Yes, she was correct; not many knew a damn thing about the Primera Espada, and if possibly, it would stay that way unless she actually wanted someone to know about her. That comment alone from Tara brought a small smirk to her face.

The next to come was justification on why she landed on Yukirin from the Garganta, as well as answering her own question from earlier regarding as to if the Kitsune was edible. Finally, there came a scolding of sorts and another question. In response, the red-haired Arrancar's smirk grew to more of a grin, with even a sharp canine tooth poking out, as one could expect of a fox. "Heh, I like you," she began with a slight chuckle, going off of the things that the Segunda had already proven to her in the last few seconds. She was capable of reasoning, observation, scolding, answering her own questions thankfully, and most of all, curiosity. That was enough, in the end.

"True, we have not formally met before, though we have now. Certainly- why don't we go out and do something together? As you already stated, I have nothing better to do," she said in response to the first few lines from the Segunda. "As far as the 'Arrancar Agenda' goes, do tell~ After all, I have yet to be assigned by 'our lord and savior, Graven Fel', heh," Yukirin continued, her voice now laced with sarcasm. What the hell were Arrancar supposed to do, anyway? Wage war on Shinigami and Humans? Ally with them? Why bother with either, when the only domain a powerful Hollow truly needed was Hueco Mundo. All Hollows, Arrancars, and Espada could have their own personal agendas, really, and all the 'ruling class' really needed to do was provide the resources for them to fulfill their own goals, as long as it did not endanger their reign. "After achieving so much power, what does an Espada have left to do in the worlds, other than wait around and rot? I'm not all four that 'helping others' thing that the Shinigami all claim to love. But I've no reason to wreak havoc either, at least yet. So what is the 'Arrancar Agenda', other than fancy words with no meaning?"

Yukirin awaited an answer with another small chuckle, hoping to pry into the girl's hopefully promising intellect, to see if anything she was about to offer was even worth it. "Tara Tertrezo is your name, if I'm not mistaken? Pleasure to finally meet ya~"

Location;; In the Middle of Nowhere
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 624
OOC;;

on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:18 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"The arrancar agenda does not rely on a lord and savior.. One merely makes it easier to control the direction of the Espada's forces.." Tara said as she sighed softly, "Our job as Arrancar has always been the same. Find hollow worthy of our ranks. Convert them into arrancar, or just have them join the Espada, or eat them so they don't become a threat. That is part one of the agenda. The other part.. is finding ways to strike at the hated Shinigami who continually hunt us and kill us just for going after food. It isn't our fault that we need human souls. It isn't evil for us to be hungry and do something about it. Their self-flaunted justice demands retribution."

"Our agenda means we strike at out enemies and continue to grow in power until we can live our lives the way we want like the Shinigami seemed to be entitled with doing. you think you are as strong as you can get but there are ways to improve well beyond sheer levels of power. Were we not to use our abilities. I have reason to suspect I could take you in a close quarters fight. As an example."

View user profile
#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum