Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

The white sands of Hueco Mundo moved under a slight wind before breaking into a grassy region filled with plains, lakes, and forests. It was a beautiful break in scenery in the dull and dreary existence of Hollows. The Kingdom of the East was prosperous as ever, and was well-known for it's care. There was even a central city, where Hollows of all species and rank mingled under the watchful eye of their Queen. It was there that a being just under six feet in height strode with a purpose. It was wearing a long, hooded white robe and had all but it's eyes wrapped in gauze. A similarly-wrapped sword was stuck through a cloth obi, no distinguishing features showing themselves. The wrappings and robe were covered in sand, and stained a light gray from their travels. Striding towards the castle in the center of the town, the figure would enter the gardens past the gate, hardly seeming to acknowledge the challenges of the guards. Oh, they wouldn't ring the bells, as that would worry the townsfolk that there was a problem. Instead, five powerful reiatsu signatures could be felt entering the courtyard, surrounding the being before them as the heavy gates closed. Halting, the figure would look about with a slight tilt of his head. He was surrounded by Las Rosas, the beautiful and deadly squad of elite Arrancar who swore their undying allegiance to Katherine, the Queen of the East. Dull eyes regarded each of them for a moment, the being in wraps even turning to do so, before flicking to the sky in a disinterested manner. The backwards crescent of the moon sparkled beautifully upon the ponds in the gardens, and the robed intruder found that far more interesting than the girls in front of it. They were each the level of a new Captain in the Gotei 13, but that wasn't a concern.

"Ohh, this one is ugly. Just look at that! No fashion. I'd put it out of it's misery, but it's too much work..." Amara Cadiz, the Blue Rose, spoke up while yawning. Licking her lips, she wished she could go back inside. This was a waste of her valuable time. There were a couple of cute attendants inside that she'd much rather ogle than this battered traveler.

"Silence, Amara! Whether or not it lives up to your standards, this...whatever it is has intruded upon the sacred ground of our beloved Queen! As a heathen, it must die!" Adelita Gonzalez snapped. The Golden Rose, as she was known, drew her katana and lashed out, using a Sonido to cross the distance faster. Aiming directly for the intruder's throat, she would be shocked as hellish-red eyes were turned towards her and her blade was caught in one hand. Sliding a gauze-wrapped hand up the blade to grip her hand, a deep, masculine voice could be heard chastising her as she was caught in the gut by the intruder's other fist, causing her to drop like a stone and gasp for breath. From her point of view, she felt lucky that he didn't let go of her hand. Queen Katherine's gardens might have been torn up.

"So, the Golden Rose is the first to jump to conclusions. I'm not surprised, but I am slightly insulted. I wish to speak to Katherine. If you wish to fight it's fine, but please try not to hurt yourselves. It'd be embarrassing for your Queen, wouldn't it?" The figure spoke in a voice so familiar that it sent chills down the spines of the women, even the one on the ground. How? How was it possible that Adelita was taken down in a single hit, when she had the strongest Hierro of them all? How...How did this man have that voice? It had been 10 years since anyone had heard it speak. As far as anyone knew, the owner of that voice was dead and gone. Cassandra Tanith was the first to recover. Drawing her wakizashi, she would speak hesitatingly to the man in front of them.

Who...Who are you?! How are you able to catch a blade in your bare hand? What...WHAT ARE YOU?!?" Cassandra would yell, ready to strike at the bandaged man before them. Before she could, however, she heard the voice of their liege interrupt the confrontation.

"Isn't it obvious, Cassandra-chan? That man is the only person alive who could pose a threat to me, if he so wished. In fact, I'm rather happy that this meeting has taken so long. How are you, my old friend?" Katherine would speak, walking out into the courtyard as regally as she could. Of course, she knew that she would be unable to woo and seduce this one, even if she tried. Ohh, how she wanted to have him, with all his unbridled power, writhing beneath her. But alas, he was sworn to another, and that was his purpose here. Thinking on it, she supposed even if he weren't sworn to the other Arrancar she kept as an honored guest, there would be hardly any chance between them. He was a warrior through and through, and he would never want someone who calmed his fires. No, his lover would need to match his passions with her own...Smiling at the newcomer, she would watch his reactions.

"Yo, Katherine. It's been what, 10 years? Times flies when you're in a coma, I suppose. It's been FAR too long..." The figure spoke, pulling down his hood and unwrapping his face to reveal the rugged, handsome features of none other than Graven Fel, the Lost King of the North.
technique log

N/A
View user profile

Rena

Human
Human
Tara had recently been promoted to Espada Segunda, but with no one in charge at the time it left little to do or be desired. She couldn't fight for Primera because she wasn't strong enough and for some reason the Primera hadn't taken charge of the Espada in the absence of a Cero..which struck her as odd, but she kept that opinion to herself. With nothing to do though she spent most of her days wandering around Hueco Mundo making herself at home in it's reishi rich environment much like she had during her days as a lesser evolved Hollow. She had heard of another large settlement of Hollow in the eastern parts of the region and decided to go say hello for no other reason than having nothing better to do with life. Figuring if a fight broke out she'd kill them or be killed as was the hollow way most of the time.

When she arrived and navigated her way through using her super speed as to avoid any notice she ran into a closed and heavy door, but with her specialized hearing she could tell someone on the other side had not been welcome. Unfortunately through the context of what she was hearing it meant she herself was equally not as welcome..which sucked. However out of sheer curiosity she ninja'd her way over the gate and wall using her speed and her own dexterity and landed behind the group just in time to have someone who seemed to be in charge greet the original intruder like an old friend and got a seemingly mutual greeting in return.

Very obviously in the open now it wouldn't be too long before someone noticed her but she was more curious than scared and didn't pay that line of thought any mind, "So...whatcha doing?" Said the schoolgirl looking teenage arrancar who looked more like a chew toy than a skilled warrior, "I heard a bunch of rumors and then I came here to find a ruckus going on and so I wanted to see what was going on and wouldn't you know it here is a big group of people talking in a locked down courtyard like it's a private party.. oh wait.."

She stopped herself mid rant as she realized it could very well have been a private party and she was interrupting. Well.. poop. Oh well, "Nevermind that I'm bored and I want to be entertained!"
View user profile

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Graven stood unflinching as someone new made an appearance, even as Las Rosas and Katherine herself were shocked. Turning to her as he unwound his bandages and removed the cumbersome robe, the wolf would analyze the newcomer. She looked like a Japanese schoolgirl with robotic cat ears, but he knew better. In fact, he knew quite a bit about this newcomer. "You must be Tara Tertrezo, my new Segunda. It's good to meet you, little one. My name is Graven Fel, and I am the Cero Espada. I'm sorry we haven't been able to meet until now, but I was in a coma for a solid four years after the Civil War, and the six years since I woke up I've been constantly on the move, looking for someone. Of course, now that I've found her, things are going to get interesting..."

If Tara had any doubts that what he was saying was true, once the bandages were unwrapped from his chest it would show a '0' on his right pectoral. He wore his normal white pants and was barefoot, as his usual clothing was destroyed in the war that wracked Hueco Mundo 10 years prior. His Hollow Hole was in the hollow of his throat, but didn't seem to interrupt his ability to emit that low, rumbling bass of his. His white hair, with three blood-red spikes seemed a little disheveled, but that was fixed quickly with a quick pass of his fingers. Even if he hadn't been the elusive leader of the Espada, Tara might have known his name from the annals of history. He was likely the oldest Hollow alive and was the first Arrancar, formerly being the ruler of the Northern Kingdom of Hueco Mundo before it's legendary fall. He had founded the Espada and lead the assault on the Kingdom of the West ten years ago, and was thought to have died in the conflict. However, the higher ups in the Espada had never moved up, even when the ranks were changed mysteriously and the Cero concept was introduced. The man before her was a myth, but the proof was in front of her eyes.
technique log

N/A
View user profile

Rena

Human
Human
"Well look at that. I get bored and wander around and I find the old king. Somebody back home will shit themselves when they find out." Tara tapped her chin a bit as she thought for just a second, "I suppose that means I need to kill one of you as I heard the sounds of combat from the other side of the Gate," She tapped her little headphone things and giggled innocently, "These aren't just for show.. Now.. assuming I'm not about to be ordered to not do this..which one of you am I supposed to rip into little pieces for attacking my King?"

She didn't move to do anything though, as hyper active as she was she wasn't about to start anything without confirmation of approval. She did fidget and play with her hands a bit randomly while she waited for someone to say something though. She really was quite bored.. "As for knowing much about you.. I know your rank, title, name, and the general gist of the situation.. They expected me to learn it when they were inducting me into my position.. but what I don't know and am very very curious about is why you came here first without letting at least the Primera accompany you."
View user profile

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Graven laughed at Tara's little curious streak. Cats were naturally curious, whether they were Hollows or not, and it showed in the young Arrancar before him. Smiling at his erstwhile Segunda, the Cero would begin to talk to her, with the members of Las Rosas and their Queen listening carefully. They were curious as well. After all, for all they knew Graven was a pushover that had been taken out by Katherine, and only the Queen of the East herself had truly seen him in combat before then. The one time it had happened, she hadn't managed to see most of it as she fell unconscious. That having been said, they all thought it was a damned foolish mistake to come here alone. "Well, little Tara, I don't think you need to kill any one of the ladies here, as I'm just here to talk and they mistook it as a threat. Someone as strong as I am invading their territory is almost a declaration of war. As for my reasoning in not bringing the Primera, I am not so weak as to need any help with my task. Last time I 'met' Katherine, she managed to use an ancient artifact of Hueco Mundo's Kings and Queens against me in a surprise attack. Now that I'd expect something like that, It won't happen. After all..."

The moment Graven finished speaking, everyone present would feel a massive force bearing down on them, as if they were at the bottom of the ocean with miles of water everywhere around them and several tons per square inch of pressure on top of them. All five members of Las Rosas would pass out from the weight of Graven's reiatsu, and Katherine herself would be forced to her knees. He would keep most of the weight off of Tara, but she would still be able to tell exactly what was happening, and could likely finish his sentence for him. After all, someone who could do THIS without breaking a sweat didn't need a bodyguard.
technique log

N/A
View user profile

Rena

Human
Human
"Ah.." Tara said as she listened to him and noticed that while he was talking the other women didn't say anything or make any moves to stop him from continuing his conversation, suddenly they started dropping into unconsciousness and even the "Queen" was now on her knee's. While Tara felt a pressure making it hard for her to move she couldn't feel the massive amount of power her King was pumping out, however she was more then keen on what was going on. He must be showing off. That does explain why he didn't bring anyone along for the ride, but it didn't explain why he wanted to come back to enemy territory.

"Well in any case.. I'll bet my left shoe... okay maybe not my shoe I like my shoe but I'll bet a snack that someone will be quite surprised to see you return home. ...Maybe I'll nibble the snack first but still!" She stretched and decided to lean against the still closed gate behind her, "well do whatever it is you came for then.. I got nothing better to do than play witness to whatever it is."
View user profile

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Graven nodded to his companion, as he walked amongst the ladies of Las Rosas to their queen. As she sat huffing, she would wordlessly point inside to her throne room with a shaking hand. It appeared she couldn't breath still. It was mildly disappointing for Graven, considering she had acted so high and mighty ten years ago. Reaching down, he would grab a dagger from her belt that was made of obsidian and, oddly enough, seemed to hum softly as it came into contact with his skin. Looking it over, the wolf would chuckle softly as he tossed it into the door next to Tara, watching it sink effortlessly into the heavy Zanpakuto-steel door as if it were butter before the door shattered under the force of the impact. Flicking his wrist back, a small string connected to the end flipped it handle-first into his hand. Taking off the addition, as it seemed to be connected to Katherine, Graven would tuck the knife next to his blade CAREFULLY. Leaving Katherine to gasp and attempt to fill her lungs with the blood-scented air of Hueco Mundo, the Cero Espada would walk into her throne room, waiting for his Segunda to follow. As they walked in, one could notice two beautiful women standing there. One was a shapely blonde with short hair and an almost catlike grace who smiled and charged Graven the second he entered, glomping him as if she thought he was dead. While this wasn't true, it might as well have been as far as anyone knew. "GRAVEN! I knew you'd come!"

"Alyss..."Graven would whisper, almost to softly to be heard, as he buried his head in the sandy-blonde's locks, memorizing her scent. Alyss Fel was finally back, and happiness showed in every inch of the Cero's body. As the two parted, Graven looked at the other woman in teh room. She looked around 18, with the same red hair as his bangs. She seemed to look at him in a distrusting manner before giving in and walking over. "Grave-I mean, Dad..."

Smiling, Graven would laugh as he swept her into an entirely unwanted hug. "Well, Annora, it seems your mother finally talked some sense into you." With that, there might be a click within Tara, and an odd one at that. Hollows could have children?
technique log

N/A
View user profile

Rena

Human
Human
Tara raised an eyebrow when the "heartwarming" family reunion occurred. It wasn't that it was impossibly unheard of.. Tara recalled a shinigami who had a son and two daughters with a quincy.. but the fact that he had a family, let alone a daughter, in a kingdom that had gone to war with him..seemed strange, however she kept that opinion to herself and let it slide as they chatted and seemed to catch up with each other a bit.

"So this is why you felt the need to come here despite being enemy territory?" Tara asked as she found a column of stone and leaned on it patiently, "Makes sense I suppose. What little we have we must struggle to preserve. This would certainly qualify as worth the trouble." her ears perked a bit, though it would have been hard to tell cuz of her hair and headphones, as she heard an incoming guiard of some kind. According to his heartbeat he wasn't angry or hostile, but he was certainly out of breath as though he had hurried for something important.

"Company boss." She said as she hiked a thumb just in time for the lower ranked arrancar to arrive. She wondered what he could possibly want to say during such an obviously private moment.
View user profile

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Graven let go of his daughter, much to her relief, as the newly-arrived Arrancar burst in. At first graven thought it might be a guard, but a tick mark could be found on his forehead as he closed his eyes, crossed his arms, and gritted his teeth as the newcomer made herself known. "Segunda-chan! I finally fou-Gra...Graven-sama? Graven-sama! I've missed you SO MU-"

As Hana Bira rushed forward to give him a massive, overly-eager hug, Annora punched her in the gut out of reflex, causing her to drop and make small noises as she rolled on the ground. Tara would recognize the girl as the Exequias Commander, a butterfly-type Arrancar, formerly an Adjuchas, who had the ability to inspire lust and intoxication in almost anyone while released, making them her slaves and thus making her job as the leader of the execution squad that much easier. Unfurling herself from the ground, she would stand up with a too-serious expression on her face and salute to the two Espada in the room, along with the two other Arrancar. "Graven-sama, Tara-chan, I'm here to inform you both that Las Noches has undergone all the proper renovations to be suitable for inhabitants once again. The Espada shall rise from the ashes! At least, I was supposed to say that to Tara...You already know, Graven-sama. After all, you were the one who ordered the reconstruction. I'm still angry with you! I DIDN'T GET MY SWIMMING POOL!"

Sighing, Graven would flick Hana on the forehead with enough force to send her crashing into a wall. She wasn't hurt, since Hierro was a wonderful thing, but she got the picture. Grinning suddenly, the wolf would spin and grab Alyss in a bridal carry, ignoring her squealing. Taking a couple of steps back, he would run forward and disappear into a Sonido with Annora running afterwards, swearing as she tried to keep up. He wasn't using his max speed at all, but it was still going to be rough. They were a couple of hours away from Las Noches, even at this pace, but the old king didn't mind. He WAS spending time with his family, and that's all the Aspect of Loneliness needed.

[Thread Exit]
technique log

N/A
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum