Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] A Captain Near Death...

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:04 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika walked into the Soul Society very much an outcast, as he hadn't been there in upwards of 100 years. "Shit's changed.. absolutely none, how depressing."Making my way downtown walking fast faces pass and I'm home-bound!" Blared through his speakers, as Ika was unaware of the many faces that watched him in utter horror. Their screams frankly helped the music sound tolerable, but not one to ruin a comedic moment, Ika pressed on. His nonchalant smile never wavered, and his arrogance almost perspired from him. Speaking of perspiring, that rhymes with expiring, why is what the bitch on his shaft was pretty close to doing. "You okay up there hun? Eh.. I don't actually give a fuck."

Ika used the scythe as a walking stick, bitch still attached. He was looking for the squa 4 barracks so that he could get her some medical help in part, and send a reasonable, peaceful message for the other part. He nonchalantly barged in, and the unseated members of the squad immediately phoned in the for the VC and Captain, and ran screaming for their lives. "Well.. this place has went to shit while I was out.." What do you think up there eh?!" He shook the scythe a bit and listened as it slid in and out. He giggled to himself, and awaited a response from the people needed.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:23 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko looked around hearing screams of horror before three unseated members came running to her office pale as a ghost "Lieutinent....Its Captain Yomi....Oh My god So much blood..."Exclaimed the memebers psnting and shaking looking like some were about to pass out from shock.

"Slow down deep breaths...Go get Captain Mei now.."She said to them. She got up from her desk before quickly pushing past the running members of squad 4. She adjusted the Dagger hidden in the pink cloth that was tied around her mid section holding her uniform shut. She moved through the running members till she got to the entrance and source of the problems "What is going on....Captain Yomi! Step away from her now and surrender I am putting you under arrest whoever you are."Exclaimed Sakiko Keeping up her guard as she moved towards Ika and Yomi's body. "What the hell did you do to her!" Asked Sakiko holding her hand out telling the other shinigami to keep their distance, last thing she wanted was more blood to be spilt as she kept a close eye watching his every movement. She was pissed that she wanted to attack and murder this stranger but Yomi was her main priority right now. She needed to get her safely away from him before they can do anything. She stopped a few feet from yomi and ika as she crouched down looking at the visible wounds from a safe distance as she calculated in her head what they were possibly looking at and the odds of the captain's full recovery

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Vizard
Vizard
He sighed as many of the unseated underlings ran away screaming, half ready to defecate from the looks of things.. "Well.. Nice to see the level of displayed courage hasn't exactly hit a peak while I was out.." He continued to look around, whistling as he went. He shook the scythe once more. "Aye, wake up, you're about to get treatment, I think." One nurse walked down the hallway, and passed out from shock. "Well.. I.. Nevermind.."

He heard someone, presumably the Vice Captain, telling her loyal subordinates to go get the Captain of squad 4 for assistance. "That will.. Probably be for the best.." He shrugged, hearing her chair scoot across the floor, as she headed towards his general direction, footsteps quiet but loud in the relatively silent hallway. Well, silent relatively speaking, the shrieking and scurrying was rather loud and obnoxious, but they were heading in the other direction, one pair of footsteps was heading his way, and it was definitely the Vice Captain. He heard her ask what was going on before screaming at the sight of Captain Yomi. She then threatened to arrest him, as if a 4th squad member would have a chance in hell at doing much of anything to him. He rolled his eyes, "I think treating the Capt-Kabob here would be more beneficial to you than trying to arrest me.." His Reitsu flared the slightest bit, but it would be enough for her to take the hint. "Unless of course.. You'd like to join her.."

"What the hell did I do to her? What the hell did you guys think I would do to her, when you sent her to dispatch me! I was having a good time, bothering absolutely NO ONE, except that guy I killed, but fuck him, I wanted a look at the museum. Ika made a mental note to go back and carve a pretty picture in his forehead as well, and continued with his dialogue, "I will not be messed with when I am minding my own business, if the Soul Society wants a fight, if they want to meddle in my affairs? The next person that messes with me will have their head sent back in a bag, and that's if I'm in as good a mood as I was today."

Ika's voice turned to a scathing, even more vehemently angry tone, "and as for arresting me my dear, be happy I spared this Captain enough to drag her sorry carcass in here. She was not very nice to me throughout our brief companionship, and she's lucky I didn't just kill her, and ship her body back with the message. If anything, you should be thankful for me delivering the message in person." He let his Reitsu flare at a maximum, anything, and anyone around by this point (I know this due to the tiers, so go with it) would be paralyzed, or at the very least close to it, "Unless of course.. you'd like me to leave a message on you.." Ika took the corpse on the end of the scythe, and with one violent jerky movement forwards, Yomi fell to the floor, still unconscious.

His maniacal and otherwise sadistic expression turned to one that was almost sheepishly pleasant as she told the rest of her squad to stand down. "Much appreciated.." The Vice Captain kept her distance, not quite dumb enough to confront him up close, and this was probably for the best. He rolled his eyes looking at her "You lot are a bunch of cowards.. it's why you're always weaker than what you could, no, should be." As he looked at the corpse on the floor, he casually cocked his leg back and kicked the half dead body over to the woman before him. "Since you apparently couldn't come and get it, there she is." The kick wasn't too violent, and he was sure to avoid the gaping entry wound in her stomach. He still held her scythe though, and he wasn't letting that go for a little bit..

Apps and Info:

on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:09 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
It had been another peaceful morning full of paperwork and simple dealings with her subordinates. She had a fee friendly visits and the day just seemed so light and airy. Everything seemed fairly decent and Mei didn't particularly mind. However, she just wished her life had a bit of excitement and energy added to it. Sure, she enjoyed her position and couldn't think of anyone else but her Vice Captain who could possibly be fit for it. Overall, her Squad seemed to be in a fairly wonderful state and nothing seemed to be too wrong. It seemed a little too perfect. Couldn't there be something exciting for once?

A few hours had passed of absolutely nothing to do but paperwork upon paperwork. Soon, her wish would come true. She would hear distant screaming but couldn't make out wether it was joyous or fear. After a few moments of contemplation, she would hear a thud on the floor outside of her office and the door would swing wide open, "Captain, Quick! Captain Yomi needs your help urgently!" Mei's face would light up with confusion. What could Yomi have been doing? The woman would quickly run out with her zanpakuto on her hip and her informant at her side. However, she would slow her pace as she began to come closer to the room where her subordinates were. That's when she would feel it.

For a moment, Mei would feel a reitsu that would cause her to freeze in her place. Who could possibly be in her barracks with this amount of power? As soon as she could, the Squad Four Captain would calmly walk into the room just in time to watch the other Captain to be kicked across the floor. "Everyone, disperse!" Mei would speak loud enough for the members to hear. She didn't want a single soul near this man. They'd be gone within seconds. "Sakiko, get Captain Yomi off the floor. It's very unbefitting of her. If you haven't, examine her wounds. Don't miss a single one," Mei's voice was calm but stern. Yet, her insides were reaching boiling temperatures as her mind raced in anger. "And you... Mei would begin as she turned toward the mysterious man just after the room had been cleared. "I'm not sure who you are but if your business is finished, it would be much appreciated if you left Captain Yomi's belongings and let us work. We aren't looking for any trouble," Mei's voice was less stern, however her eyes were rock solid leaving an icy stare towards the man. She knew she couldn't beat him but if it came to it she would fight him with everything she had. At least, she could buy her members some time. She would do her best to protect them at all costs.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:43 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko moved forward with a shunpo catching the kicked Yomi before she moved back at a safe. Distance from Ika. She looked up to see her captain finally make her appearance. "From first glance I see some possible fatal injuries but we need a sterile untainted environment before we can really treat her. I will get her to a room right away."She said standing up holding Yoni's limp body, before she quickly left the area to get started on trying to save the captain.

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:59 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika looked on as the Captain appeared and kind of smiled and waved, "Good morning Captain, how are you today?" He looked then to the Vice Captain, and then back to the Captain, "I'll make this quick, I want you to tell your superiors that this can be expected if you continue to send Captains and or Vice Captains after me they will be fucking wrecked, and killed I swear to God." He once again let his Reitsu fill the air at maximum radiance, in order to make it well beyond known that what he did to Yomi was not a fluke, and he would have zero trouble doing it again. "Glad we could have this understanding."

Ika began to walk off, and various Unseated Shinigami tried to circle him. "Oh Captain!" Call off your dogs before I put them down myself.." He smiled a wicked grin, never making a point to remove his hands from his pockets, and to be frank he wouldn't actually need to for a group this small, no.. He could butcher them without the help of a blade. He would beat them all to death right in front of the Captains, if they didn't call them off. If they were smart enough to make the soldiers leave him well enough alone, he would catch a ride through a Senkaimon, and get the hell out of dodge, not wanting to deal with the politics and conundrums ahead. His point was made, whether they wanted it to be or not. "And if you get rid of that dick scar I'll make it a fucking branding next time!"

Apps and Info:

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:54 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
This man was despicable in her eyes. The way he treated this existence as a game, the way he waltzed into her barracks spewing conceeded phrases, and the way his foul mouth ran were all sickening. Of course, she wouldn't speak a word to him while he was spewing nonsense about "wrecking" everyone. Like, what did that even mean? Is it like beating them or something? Mei didn't quit understand his lingo and quite frankly didn't wish to. And who was this God? Maybe, it was some deity he worshiped. Mei had heard of many of those. It was quite an odd concept in her mind. Once again, she would feel the power of his reitsu.

Mei would stand with her eyes closed and head hung to the ground. His power really irked her nerves but all she could do was stand still and not move. Brown eyes would flutter from the floor to the back of the being as he began to wander away, however they would open wide as her subordinates began to close in on him. As he warned her, Mei would yell loudly and clearly, "STAND DOWN!" Within moments, everything was quiet and still, except this man.

As he wandered farther away, a senkaimon would open before him and as he spoke words about the vulgar scar, it would close. Mei would bite her lip in rage and clench her fists before regaining her composure. "You..." Mei would say looking to one of her unseated officers, "Please take Captain Yomi's belongings to her room." With those words, Mei would shunpo away as quickly as possible and stop in front of Yomi's room. She would enter quickly opening and closing the door behind her in haste. As the woman removed her Captain's attire and rushed to sanitize her hands, Mei would speak to Sakiko, "List the wounds from greatest to most minor. Describe them quickly as you do." In a sense, this was a test for Sakiko and a time saver for Mei. Depending on the wounds, depended on how they would save Yomi's life. If Sakiko was incorrect, it would call for some reprimanding.

Mei's main concern was saving this Captain's life.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:48 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko had gotten the room set up and kept all unwanted shinigami out. She had just got her own hands sterilized along with her hair up in a messy bun "She has punctured lungs so she might be drowning in blood, a cracked skull and nearly all her ribs shattered. A Huge scythe size wound through her abdomen, I havn't seen any puncturing of those organs from my deep examine. tons of cuts and bruises."She said in a really quick one big breath before she added"We should work equally on her lungs and her skull if possible cause those are the major injuries that will be fatal if dealt with one at a time."She reported rolling up her sleeves ready for the long hard task at saving the captain's life.

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Opening the Senkaimon Ika giggled, "That's what I thought.." as he opened the Senkaimon in front of him, taking one more look back at the place he used to call home. "I'll miss this place, but.. what's done is done right?" He went to the Senkaimon, and entered, going back to the Human World, hoping that he could still have some fun there. Probably go back to work on his lab in Bogota. That's exactly what he'd do..

-thread exit-

Apps and Info:

#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum