Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Mission Start

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:16 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika looked around, crouched down and well beyond amused with the current state of affairs, the woman was threatening to beat poor Okami to death pretty much, and anger had seeped in to her mind pretty heavily. She looked ready to beat his ass, and he hoped Okami would be prepared to defend himself, because if he wasn't.. Oh boy.. He laughed off the rest of the talk and sat down, quickly pulling a seat off of somebodies porch, and he sat there rocking back and forth, back and forth.. He smiled lightly as the woman yelled at the overconfident Vizard, sure he was kind of a member of his group, but did Ika really care? The answer was a profound and resounding no, and due to this fact he could not find it in him to stop whatever was about to take place and instead opted to watch, perhaps this would be an interesting fight to watch..

As Ika began rocking back and forth, watching what was unfolding in front of him a light smile crossed his lips. Being an observer for a fight was almost as fun as being involved in one, and although he could very easily get involved and stomp a mudhole in both of them before walking it dry, he didn't allow himself to keep that thought for too long. He just wanted to relax, and enjoy what was in front of him, a good old fashioned one on one fight, maybe to the death! Oh that would be lovely.. He walked into the house, and stole a pouch of apple juice, being gentle to ensure that the straw didn't fuck up the carton, he began to drink it happily, and he then began to mess around with the cigarettes he had in his pocket, before he opted to smoke one. He lit it with a lighter, and watched as the fight began to unfold in front of him, a drag off the cigarette and smoke filled the air. "Let's see what they've got.."

(I'll probably only post every other post from here on out, so don't wait for me lol.)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:28 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3
#Shikai
#Tsukiakari Shojo

©2013 caliburn

Okami's eyes widened and his smile widened as the new Captain of the Fifth Division shot what appeared to be purplish-black crystals at him. This was exactly what he was going for. Not only would he be able to improve his own skills, he could also assess how the Gotei 13 was holding up in his absence. Using Shunpo to twist to the side and move just out range of the fragments, he would free Tsukiakari Shojo from her sheath to deflect one that was coming towards his shoulder. It hit hard, and the former Third Seat gritted his teeth as it jarred his arm. Releasing a large amount of inky-black reiatsu that would swirl and spark with silver as if there was an entire galaxy within it's folds, his Zanpakuto would begin to change as he shouted. "Eclipse, Tsukiakari Shojo! Phase 1: Waxing Cresent!"

After a large burst of silver white reiryoku flared around him, it would reveal his Shikai. Her tsuba thinned and lengthened, attaching on either end to a half-spiral that curls back from about 4 inches up the back of the blade to rest pointed slightly forward. The entire sword turned platinum, with white leather wrapping the hilt. The pommel had sharpened, turning into a downturned and bladed fang-like spike. A chain, its color matching the rest of the sword, extended two feet from the pommel, interwoven with pure white silk that flowed a further 3 feet from that. It was a beautiful piece, and glowing white reishi formed around it into a the shape of a rough claymore around 5 and a half feet long. His reiatsu would have spiked slightly higher than was normal for Shikai, and his muscles would seem slightly more pronounced. The blade would glow an icy blue as Okami used Shunpo to close the gap, performing a slightly diagonal strike across from his upper right to his lower left. The blade would be leaking with killer intent, and whether or not it connected would cause a large shockwave in the arc of his blade.
technique log

Name: Phase 1: Waxing Crescent
Effect: Reiatsu molds itself around Tsukiakari Shojo, surrounding the entire sword with a light reminiscent of an oversized claymore. This stance devotes all of the user’s power to offense, sacrificing the usual addition to your physical durability granted by Shikai in order to hit harder, faster, and have more reiatsu.

Technique Name: Charged Blade
Technique Description: The amount of force generated when Okami swings his Zanpakuto blasts outward with enough power to create cracks in the surrounding landscape. He accomplishes this by pouring reiatsu into his sword, infusing it with his resolve to kill. He can also amplify his sword’s strikes with this technique, and can channel reiatsu into anything the blade pierces. Can be used instantly, but requires a 3 post cool-down.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
She didn't even hear Ika mention he wasn't getting involved, not that it would have phased her if he did, in fact she didn't even notice he had moved out of the fray altogether. She was already angry enough that she was solely focused on Okami and any other possible hostility that could arise. He weaved around her initial small assault as he drew his Zanpaktou dealing with some more and releasing his Shikai. His spiritual power was equal to hers which was not unnoticed by the Captain but she didn't care.

He moved in using shunpo to attack her and she just lazily raised her arm to block with her own Zanpaktou, it caused a shockwave but Rena was a powerhouse and it didn't even phase her. The killer intent only served to fuel her anger further as well, "First you insult me.. Then you dare to act like you are my enemy.." She muttered as dark ice crystals formed  in the air around the two and tried to penetrate his left knee, his right shoulder, his middle back, and one aimed for his jawline, "You call yourself a comrade but then you arrogantly attack my pride!"

"Know..your..PLACE!" She said as she heaved the sword clash away forcing him to back off quite a bit if he hadn't already moved. If he had moved she would simply start gathering energy around her Zanpaktou. Charging for her personal favorite of an ability. She didn't need to, but charging it would make it stronger, and she didn't feel like holding back against this insufferable jerk. While that was charging her free hand rose up and she moved it from left to right as she released Hadou no 32 Okasen, and rapid firing several Hadou no 4 Byakurai at him afterwards with that same hand, keeping her Zanpaktou ready for defense if it was even required.

View user profile

on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:12 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3
#Shikai
#Tsukiakari Shojo

©2013 caliburn

Okami's eyes widened at the crystals forming around him, before letting out a short laugh. Disengaging, he blocked a couple of the crystals easier this time and let his reiatsu take care of the rest. It didn't mean he wasn't hit, though, as a nasty-looking scratch appeared just above his left knee. It stung like crazy, but thankfully wasn't deep enough to do any real, lasting damage. "Well, I guess this is what I get for goofing around with a Captain. Seems you guys still need to lighten up a bit. Phase 2: Full Moon."

As he spoke these last words, he exerted a massive amount of spiritual pressure, as if he might even be going into Bankai. The Kido would seem to explode in his face, but as the smoke cleared there would be a couple of things to notice. First, was the shield in from of him that appeared to be made of a silvery light that glowed before dissipating into reishi. It seemed to have deflected the spells, and prevented them from hurting him. Second, was that his form had changed once again. The chain on the end of his Shikai had wrapped around his arm along with the ribbon, creating a pauldron of reishi with a short, rough wing coming out of it. All in all, it looked a bit like a Quincy's Letzt Stil. His muscles seemed quite a bit more pronounced than before, and his reiatsu would feel as if it had inflated, but there was also a change in his demeanor. His aura of youth seemed to lessen, his skin not glowing quite as much and a tired, old look coming into his eyes. Letting out a groan, he would begin to speak again. "You're quite the adversary, Captain-san. It's been a while since I was pushed like this. Let's just have some fun, okay?"

As he said this, the claymore of reishi around his blade would turn pitch black, and the blade would spark an even more brilliant shade of platinum. His opponent might even see that the light around him began to fade, centered around the blade. Whatever was coming, it'd be big.
technique log

Name: Phase 2: Full Moon
Effect: The chain and silk dangling from the hilt of the sword wraps around the user’s sword arm to allow the energy enveloping Tsukiakari Shojo during Waxing Crescent to spread, forming into an armored mantle with rough, short wings spreading out from between the user’s shoulder blades. This ability enhances the effect of Waxing Crescent by using 40% of the reishi that makes up his skeletal structure to enhance his reiatsu output and raw muscle density, sacrificing even more of his physical well-being for the sake of power. Full Moon is not to be taken lightly, as any damage sustained while using it is 1.5x what it would normally be.

Technique Name: Moonlight Manipulation
Technique Description: Using this technique, Okami can manipulate reishi as long as it is touched by moonlight. This technique isn't quite as powerful as a Quincy's Reishi Domination, but it still grants a tactical advantage, as the moonlight given off by his Shikai expands outward in a 15 meter radius, allowing him to control any atmospheric spirit particles to his whim. They can strike like swords, or shield him form harm. Whether attacking or defending, Okami can harden it to the point of Zanpakuto steel, making any attacks that could potentially break a Shinigami's blade able to force their way through, making attacks above Hado #50 effective. For clarity's sake, this ONLY affects atmospheric and inanimate reishi. Living reishi, such as that making up the body of a spiritual being, is incapable of being controlled. This technique may be used instantly, and has a one post cooldown before he can create another effect.

Technique Name: Shingetsu Namida
Technique Description: Tsukiakari Shojo devours the reiatsu of her wielder and condenses it, imbuing the blade of the sword with an overcharged veil of raw moonlight. This energy can then be released from the point of the sword in a large, slashing blast, or it can be released along the edge of the blade to enhance a physical blow. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and has a 5 post cool-down. Think Getsuga Tensho.

View user profile

on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:29 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
He disengaged so her heave didn't happen, but the rest of it did and he dealt with quite a bit of it easily enough, but he did get nicked by one of them. Her kidou hit a shield, big surprise, not really, she didn't care that he had seemingly entered a higher state, though he had not called out a Bankai, so it seemed he was just powering up his Shikai her own spiritual power still matching him in either case as she had already maxed her shikai spiritual power. A two part shikai? It was rare but she had heard of it occurring in history before during her time in the Academy. "Do not judge the shinigami as a whole based on MY pride and temper. You insulted ME and thus I am going to MAKE you apologize. My actions have NOTHING to do with Soul Society at this moment."

When he mentioned being "Pushed" to this level she only glared. Either he truly could not comprehend how far her short fused temper reached or he was just too relaxed to care. Both options irritated her. "Pushed? I have not even begun to push. I haven't even started. You have NO concept of battle if you think I'm even trying with those weak spells and bare minimum use of my shikai abilities." she raised her free hand palm out at him "RAIKOUHOU" She fired a much larger and more powerful lightning blast as compared to her earlier Byakurai by using Hadou no 63 against him with her free hand. she had not failed to notice his appearance change, not that she currently cared, but she did keep an eye on his weapon since it seemed to be doing something very familiar.. in fact she could assume, and did so, that it was a duplication, albeit his own version, of the very ability she already had prepared and waiting for release.

However she merely frowned and formed several minor twisters of spiraling crystal shards and launched them at him. Creating more from her blade and swinging it in front of her to launch more directly at him while the little twisters did their thing. He had only seen her ONE basic shikai power. Her bankai dwarfed it like it was trash. Her kidou could even be said to be better than her shikai offensively. Defensively however.. He would more than likely learn soon enough that it's defensive properties were the point.

Keeping her eyes on him, she waited, if an opening presented itself even for a moment while he dodged, or dealt with, her previous attacks. She would immediately point a finger at him and unleash a quiet, thus slightly weakened, but faster casted, Bakudo no 4 Hainawa. If the yellow rope of energy managed to snag any part of him she's grasp the end of it and try to yank him to her by force using her inhuman strength.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:39 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Using Shunpo, Okami avoided the Raikoho as best he could, although he did feel a little singed on the left side of his abdomen. Fuck. It really was hard trying to dodge lightning, even with his enhanced speed. So much for THAT metaphor. A small spatter of blood dripped from his side as he realized he was hurt worse than he had thought. Well then, this was a bit of a pain, now, wasn't it? Watching the path the tornadoes of crystal spikes were taking while paying attention to the wave of the same shards coming at him, Okami decided to up his game a little more. Using Shunpo and his own reflexes, he managed to avoid most of the shards while keeping Shingetsu Namida charged. He was rewarded with a few cuts across his torso and limbs that stung like hell, but that didn't matter considering he would stop with his blade swinging down in an arc across the Captain's chest, releasing the blast of moonlight. "Shingetsu Namida."

Huffing as he disengaged to around 20 feet away, he would address the Captain of the Fifth Division. "I'm sorry for joking around here, and I really don't want this to escalate to Bankai. Tsukiakari Shojo isn't exactly easy to hold back anyway, and her Bankai isn't meant for sparring at all. My name's Okami Shiba, former Third Seat of the First Division. Would you mind telling me yours?"
technique log

Technique Name: Shingetsu Namida
Technique Description: Tsukiakari Shojo devours the reiatsu of her wielder and condenses it, imbuing the blade of the sword with an overcharged veil of raw moonlight. This energy can then be released from the point of the sword in a large, slashing blast, or it can be released along the edge of the blade to enhance a physical blow. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and has a 5 post cool-down. Think Getsuga Tensho.

Name: Phase 2: Full Moon
Effect: The chain and silk dangling from the hilt of the sword wraps around the user’s sword arm to allow the energy enveloping Tsukiakari Shojo during Waxing Crescent to spread, forming into an armored mantle with rough, short wings spreading out from between the user’s shoulder blades. This ability enhances the effect of Waxing Crescent by using 40% of the reishi that makes up his skeletal structure to enhance his reiatsu output and raw muscle density, sacrificing even more of his physical well-being for the sake of power. Full Moon is not to be taken lightly, as any damage sustained while using it is 1.5x what it would normally be.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:01 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
She hadn't taken her eyes off of him while he dodged the bulk of her Kidou, noticing he did take some damage and he himself realizing that he might have gone a little far. She was waiting for him when he came from reflexively maneuvering around her crystal attacks. He was either reckless or going to prove his point, or try at least, so he was likely coming in for a powerful attack of some kind. She grinned as he came forward with his slash, she brought her own Zanpaktou up and released it's similarly charged attack up against his as he released it by mimicking his saying his attacks name by her saying her own, "Ankoku Shuuha" causing a massive collision of spiritual power that inevitably collapsed on top of one another and exploded cancelling each other out.

Rena was pushed back several feet from the force of the collision but was practically unharmed, mostly thanks to her defense based Shikai strengthening her body's durability, "If you think I care or am intimidated. You can stop talking. As far as my name.. I am Rena Lisola and I still haven't heard an apology for the insult leave your mouth." She prepped another kendo stance as she was intent on continuing the battle. His bankai was hard to control? It wasn't meant for sparring? Did he not realize the injustice he had done upon her? Was he that dense? This was not a spar. This was a beating until he apologized. His supposed power didn't scare her and even if it did she wouldn't stop anyways.

"Now either defend yourself or apologize. This is not debatable."

View user profile

on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:13 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Okami laughed wholeheartedly. So that's what this was about? Deactivating his Shikai, he would sheath his blade and look at Rena with a smile. "I'm sorry, Rena-chan. I didn't mean to insult you at all. Frankly, I've been away from the Seireitei for too long. I wish I could return, but things aren't likely to change anytime soon if Central 46 has anything to say about it. Honestly, politicians are such a pain. So, what actually brings you out to Bagota?"
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:50 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika looked on as what he had hoped would be an interesting confrontation was reduced to a simple miscommunication, and a noticeable lack of sparks and combat. Ika audibly sighed before looking around the area once more, examining it to see if their were any more Hollows, or Spiritual Beings in general wandering the nearby area. He didn't sense any, or see any so he went with his observations, he smirked a bit looking at the two people he had just recently met. "Well, Rena Lisola, and whoever the fuck you are mr. my Bankai is legend, I hope to see you two around, but this party has gotten a bit boring. So.. yeah." Ika shrugged his shoulders and began walking off, having pretty much inventoried the two of them well enough to know his interest in them as people, and as fighters.

Ika lit a cigarette, and disappeared into the jungle, smoke filling the air and his lungs in equal measure, as it wafted through the air slowly but surely. It began to rain a bit, and he couldn't help but wear an eager grin that stretched from ear to ear. He was more than happy with the events that had transpired today, and he was happy to be heading back to his base. There was work to be done, and people to be seen, and as nice as these guys were? They weren't quite it currently, though he hoped to befriend the Rena chick a bit more down the line. Maybe disarm her with his charms or something.. Dunno.

(Yes that last pun was intended, sue me.)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#20Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum