Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Mission Start

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:32 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
A senkaimon opened in the air above the capital of South America, Bogota, and out stepped Rena clad in the general captain haori and shinigami robes. There was a large number of hollow confirmed to be gathering in the city and Rena was sent to deal with it since most of the other squads were either on a mission or shorthanded at the moment. Besides why send a squad when a bored out of her mind Rena could show up and handle it on her own? Eh?

The information was vague though. They detected all of the hollow converging on the location, but they didn't know if they were working as one force or if it was a coincidence or even if it was a purposeful attack force controlled by the Arrancar.

Rena glided down to the ground and looked around, sadly she wasn't the best sensor so she didn't detect much, but she didn't see anyone panicking or hearing anyone scream out of distress. Made her wonder if maybe the info was wrong or not.. but she sighed softly and just wandered around checking the city out to make sure anyways cuz it was her job.

She was a bit.. confused. She did feel some hollow energy, barely, but she also felt shinigami energy as well, but as far as she knew she was the only Shinigami on duty in the area. So how was she feeling this energy? Why did it seem like it was mixed and not separate? Then she remembered reading about "Vizards" and how they were outcasted and cursed Shinigami with hollows inside them.

Maybe she was feeling that? She was weak in sensing so she couldn't tell direction, amount of energy, number of people giving it off, or anything else. She could almost just barely tell it even existed in the city. Which probably meant it was quite powerful to overcome her own inabilities.

Either way she kept searching around the city, eventually getting tired of searching in the streets and proceeding to jump from rooftop to rooftop instead.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:16 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika looked up long enough to notice a Senkaimon opening above the jungle, which is where he had decided to make his home. "What the fuck are they doing here, sending a captain level Soul Reaper to deal with a fucking garden variety Hollow?.. There's just a few around here.." Ika dropped everything he was doing, to confront the new found threat, and the new found friend perhaps. Maybe she was bored? Maybe she was just dumb, and was legitimately stupid enough to take actual initiative. He dropped his lab research, and went outside, heading towards the village.

As Ika approached, an Adjuchas class Hollow approached him apparently unaware that it was going to be dead to rights the second it would. Ika pivoted off his back foot, and made a lunge towards the Hollow, cracking it's skull with one swift punch. Ika shook his hands, and stuck his hands back in the pockets of his pants, hopeful that the message would be sent. As he continued to walk forwards, he noticed several more Hollows converging on the location, and opted to speed up on his way to the location. No Hollows were going to kill his less than willing lab subjects, unless there was something to be learned from it, and there wasn't. "Looks like you fuckers picked the wrong day to fuck around my neck of the woods.."

Ika got to the city a bit early, but was beyond aware of the fact that the Hollows were converging on them at a breakneck pace. He figured he'd look around, keeping his own Spiritual Pressure down, not wanting to act as a beacon for the Hollows. No one seemed to be panicked or otherwise disturbed, so perhaps the Adjuchas was just a straggler. He watched her wander the city, and waited for her to become at least semi-aware of his presence. He was sure that she would eventually, but for now? He was just going to wait and watch.

She seemed to be wary, perhaps she had sensed him, or perhaps he was just a little too nervous on the matter, but regardless, he figured it would be best to avoid the topic until he had to face it head on. He noticed her continued sensing around the city, before inevitably settling in to wander the city streets. Ika made his way around to cut her off. "I take it you sensed the Hollows too?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:41 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"I can't sense worth crap," Rena didn't even hesitate to answer without thinking of how she probably should have kept that to herself before determining who she was even responding to, she then laid eyes on the man who had asked her about the hollow, "But yeah I'm here to deal with the Hollow. It's my job." She got jumped but one of said hollow after she said that and merely moved to the side and raised a fist to backhand it into the ground before stomping on it's head, drawing her Zanpaktou, and purifying the filthy beast from this world via decapitation.

"Other than this one there is supposed to be quite a number of them.. I assume since you know about them and can clearly see me you are at least powerful enough to get yourself out of my way." She wasn't meaning to come off as bossy and pushing him away, but she was a shinigami and it was her job to kill hollow. Regardless of if the man could fight for himself he had no business getting involved.

She heard the telltale roars of hollow as the rest of them began their little incursion into the city and she ran off in the direction of the nearest roar while sheathing her Zanpaktou. When she got there the thing was attempting to eat a scared little girl it had grabbed by the arm and Rena didn't waste any time springing into action, she put a hand up palm out and muttered, "Hadou no 31: Shakkaho!" causing a red sphere of energy to blast out from her hand and take the hollow's arm off in the process of utterly blowing the rest of it to pieces.

Before the girl could hit the ground Rena had moved and caught her. Putting her down and ruffling her hair even though the little girl was clearly confused since she didn't see anyone, but felt safer and ran into a nearby house which was apparently hers. The energy build up of her Kidou release was far from unnoticed by the other Hollow however and it seemed they had all decided to come bring the fight to Rena.

(OOC - you were offline and not every bleach site is like Era where most of the populace can see hollow and other spirits... so.. I just assumed they can't here. Correct me later.)

View user profile

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:21 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika listened, beyond amused as she stated that she couldn't sense worth a crap, she didn't even hesitate in saying this, perhaps she didn't perceive him as a threat, then again she hadn't really seen him. This was of course fine by him, he didn't really want a fight at this juncture, though a cooperative assault could be some fun.. "Perhaps I could help you deal with them.. I sense 50 give or take, not sure why but.. they're here, may as well have some fun with it right?" He watched as she swatted one of them that jumped her with a brutal backhand, and then curb-stomped it into the ground. She finished with a rather gruesome beheading. "Well.. Look's like they're here." He watched as one came up behind her "Hadou 4, Byakurai" He pointed a finger and a yellow beam of energy discharged from his pointer finger, it pierced the Hollows head and he grinned as it dissipated. "You missed one.."

He wore something of an arrogant grin for the duration of the conversation, and it could be assumed to be omnipresent throughout the conversation. He took a deep breathe, and looked around, "I didn't really come here for the scenery, I came her to kill them, and to check up and see how the Gotei 13 was doing, you know they really suck at sending Christmas cards.. I don't really think they're getting lost in the mail.. and as for getting out of your way, I would be plenty powerful to do so, the real question you should be asking yourself, is are you powerful enough to keep up? I don't care about your job, hell I barely care for mine. So unfortunately, your little speech has thus and henceforth fallen on deaf ears."

He heard the roars of a nearby Hollow and looked up to see that she had already disappeared, "Oh if that isn't just a bunch of bullshit.. They started the party without me!" The strangest thing about this was the fact that she had sheathed her Zanpokuto, "Why the hell would she do that?.. Strange, perhaps she likes a challenge.. dunno." He watched from a few feet away as she dealt with one trying to eat a little girl, which was cute, she had sympathy for the Humans, but then again he understood her position a little too well. She used Kidou to dispatch the Hollow, nothing high level, but enough to blow the Hollow to bits and pieces. "Well.. Good shot."

A bunch of Hollow converged on the Shinigami, and Ika sighed, he didn't really care if the woman was ripped to shreds, and though he was somewhat satisfied with the fact that the little girl had made it to safety, he had no real stake in the fight. He had initially just shown up to see the fireworks, but.. "couldn't hurt to let out a bit of my frustration now could it?.. Of course not Ika.." His grin turned to a sadistic smile as he used Shunpo to get behind one of the hollows. He made a straight punch at it's head and watched as he slumped to the ground defeated. "One down.." He did a backflip, and brought his foot forwards into the back of one of the Hollows. "I'll be taking these!" And as Ika said this, he ripped it's arms off, and watched as it let out a blood curdling scream. "I'll be borrowing these." As this was said, he began beating the Hollow to death with it's own arms laughing almost maniacally as he did so. As they dissipated he was almost disappointed, but he wouldn't be for long.

He locked on to another target, and aimed a high kick at it's head, kicking it's head upwards, before he fluidly front-flipped forwards into a kick that drove him into the ground face-first, forcing yet another one to dissipate once more. "Well.. this is pathetic." He came up with an idea, hitting the ground and propelling himself forwards once more, he caught the leg of one of the Adjuchas class Hollows, "Got your leg!" As he said this, He Shunpo'd forwards once more and threw it forwards into a thick tree, thing must have been thousands of years old, even then, it was structurally weakened by the sickening thud of the Adjuchas class Hollow, his mask leaving a very visible imprint in the bark of the tree. Ika drew his Zanpokuto, and threw it at the Adjuchas class Hollow, getting a perfect bulls-eye, hitting it right between the eyes through the back of his head. "Well.. maybe the rust isn't as present as I thought.." Ika Shunpo'd to the tree, and ripped his Zanpokuto out of it's skull. "Who's next?.."

(I responded in the Discord chat as you know, so yeah.)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:15 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena didn't waste time, despite noticing that the man had joined the fray and wanted to tell him to feth off, she moved both her hands in sync as she charged up another Kidou, letting him cover for her with his own thing as she focused on the mob in front of her, "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws . Hadou No 33. Sōkatsui!" and thus a large blue energy wave was expelled from her hands and the entirety of the hollow that were threatening to take her head off were obliterated into dust. She glanced backwards at him because she had heard laughter and noticed he was clearly enjoying beating the living hell out of the hollow he dealt with. Interesting.. "Oi.. don't go psycho on me. If your having fun you might as well come join the party up here." Before catching an attempted knife hand from another hollow aimed for her head and breaking all of it's bones in that hand with one squeeze, ripping the arm off entirely, then cutting the filthy thing in half with her zanpaktou using her free hand. "By the way.. I don't believe we're introduced yet.. since we're battle buddies we might as well learn each others names. I am Rena Lisola.. Captain of the 5th Division within Soul Society's' 13 Court Guard Squads. Who are you?" She pointed a finger at another hollow and sighed softly out loud as she fired a silent, thus weakened, Hadou no 4 Byakurai at it's face melting it and turning it to dust in the process, "Not much of a party though.."

As fate would have it a Vasto Lorde, who had organized the mob in the first place, arrived and roared as it entered the melee. Rena shook her head as she put her Zanpaktou up, fencer style, by her face and released into her shikai by calling out it's incantation, "Fall like snow and give unto my enemies your cold touch, Kurai hi megami" her spiritual power rose and her body turned cold.. like super cold.. like get your finger stuck to her cold.. as her bones were all replaced with sturdy reiatsu enforced Dark Ice Crystals. HEr zanpaktou went from being a reverse bladed katana to being a normal katana except cold, and blue. She hurled several sharpened dark crystals from her Blade at the Vasto Lorde which barely injured it as it smashed them away.

But she had only used that to grab it's attention. She had shunpo'd behind it and swung her zanpaktou at the nape of it's neck trying to take it out in one move. While she missed she did leave a layer of ice over part of it's back from the swing's proximity. Not surprised she missed she immediately conjured a 20 foot slab of dark ice crystal and sent it hurling at the things new location while deciding what to do next.

That, of course, would be determined by what the Vizard decided to do. No point in overdoing it if he was gonna do it for her. Ya know?

View user profile

on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman didn't seem to be wasting any time on the matter at hand, joining the fray in an instant and not seeming overly happy that he was involved. He sat bemused as she moved both of her hands in sync, charging up another Kidou, "Hadou 33 eh..?" She charged it fully, delivering quite the blow to the horde that approached from her front, while he covered the back, and she seemed to obliterate quite a few Hollow with that one blast, and he was more than a little amused watching them turn to dust. As he finished up slaughtering each and every Hollow in his peripheral vision, she seemed to be watching him now, and noticing that he was probably enjoying this a little too much..

He listened as she asked for his help, and before that asked him to not go psycho on her, which was like asking a leopard to change it's spots. "You'll have to excuse me dear psycho is sort of my default at this point in time, besides... what's the use in doing good if you can't have a little fun doing it?"  He Shunpo'd forwards, she was handling her own business and he felt a bit of a competitive edge to himself beginning to manifest itself. She ripped it's arm off and then cut it in half? HA! Just you wait lady.. he grabbed the first Hollow in sight, and ripped both of it's arms off, smashing them together at a violent level of force crushing the Hollow's skull in to pieces. He then made 15 slices in various directions, all cleaving straight through the Hollow's buddies. "We haven't been introduced yet, my name is Ika Mazi.. and I am a man without a title, though I was once a Captain of the Gotei myself.." He smiled a bit, as she wiped out whatever Hollow she had came across with a Hadou 4. "Not bad with Kidou I see."

Ika looked on as a Vasto Lorde appeared, probably being the one that gathered this mob in the first place. "Found the party, do you try and eat your foot often?" He looked on, amused as the Vasto Lorde and her went at it. She had released and went into Shikai, and the thing unsurprisingly was not phased by her aggression towards it. "Have you considered NOT pissing it off?.." Ika sighed, and drew his Zanpokuto, while also throwing on his mask. He Shunpo'd forwards, and placed his fingers to it's head, and used the Cero to maim the thing as best he could, before appearing behind it. He Shunpo'd back and looked on, to see if it had killed the thing, or if he had just made this a two on one fight.

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:45 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Pissing off a hollow being a bad thing? Since when? They are going to die anyways." She muttered sarcastically as she watched him blow it's head off in one go and it just crumple to dust. However she did notice that he had fired a Cero... Meaning he was either a hollow, an arrancar most likely, or a vizard, then she noticed him using a mask..which clinched that question by itself. Vizard then. When he introduced himself and mentioned being a former Captain she sighed softly. Not particularly because of him but because she was a new captain and thought the idiocy of booting out the Vizard was just that. Stupid. Sure they could go off the rails but they made for powerful allies. Just keep an eye on them so they don't go ballistic and everything would be fine.

"Either way.. my mission isn't to hunt down rogue vizard. It's to kill hollow. So I guess thats one less thing to worry about for now." She said to him as she fired another hadou no 4 into one of the few remaining hollow groups before cutting another down with her zanpaktou, freezing most of it's body in the process, which she then kicked and shattered afterwards.

"This is getting a bit old." She said as she almost lazily flung some dark crystals from her blade at multiple surviving hollow either killing them outright or incapacitating them enough for Ika to easily finish off if he wanted, "I get the garden variety are basically endless but you'd think they'd have stronger opponents more often. Or at least some intelligence.."

She completely blanked on the fact that it's not common for Seireitei to send a Captain to deal with such matters. So it's no wonder she was bored. Didn't help that this vizard basically stole all the fun that could have been had with the Vasto Lorde, but she didn't hold it against him.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:41 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Okami yawned and batted his hand aside, killing another Hollow with a flick of his wrist. These were really just low-level ones, and he didn't even need his Zanpakuto to deal with them. He wasn't the greatest at hand-to-hand, but he didn't need to be to kill this trash. Feeling Ika's reiatsu nearby, along with another that seemed to be around Captain-Class, he decided to head that way. Using Shunpo, he would arrive just after Ika had finished off the Vasto Lorde. Pity, he thought. Such beings were rare, and to throw a chance to speak with one of the most 'human' Hollows was a damned mistake. Of course, he wouldn't get into it with Ika here. The World of the Living likely wouldn't be able to handle the two powerhouses going at it. Standing in front of the Captain of the Fifth Division, Okami would yawn again. Of course, the only reason he could tell was her haori, but it was enough. As for himself, he wore acid-washed jeans and a black T-shirt emblazoned with a skull. Wearing a chain around his neck, one replacing a belt, and with one looping from his front right pocket to the back, he would look like a punk rock fan if it weren't for the muscles defined from over a millennium of combat and a scar marring the right side of an otherwise-handsome face. His Zanpakuto was tucked through the left side of the chain at his waist, indicative of being right-handed, and was a beautiful navy and cobalt affair with bright silver fittings. Oddly enough, the blade was a good 4 inches too long, as if it couldn't be compressed any further than that. A cracked wooden block hung from the right side of the chain-belt, showing the insignia of the First Division. His right wrist had a spiked leather bracelet, while his left had a plain one, both being black. His piercing eyes would stare into her as he analyzed her for a second, before he broke into a smile.

"Yo! I didn't think they'd ever send a Captain to this neck of the woods, and honestly I'm a little disappointed. As it is, either Ika-kun or I could easily mop the floor with you, but it doesn't seem to bother you at all. It's a good sign that the Gotei 13 is remembering their own people, then. Might I ask your name?"
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"Pissing off a Gillian, or Adjuchas isn't necessarily a bad thing I'm inclined to agree.. Vasto Lorde's on the other hand are a threat generally even for most Captains.. They aren't known for their good table manners either.." As the Hollow's head had a large entrance and exit wound now visibly present within it's skull, Ika smiled lightly "Well.. That one was pretty pathetic in fairness.. Regardless, was that your reason for being here?.." She seemed to sigh as he mentioned being a former Captain, which was amusing but went largely ignored. He didn't necessarily miss the Gotei 13, so if she felt some level of pity for him, she was kind but sorely mistaken. He left of his own merits, not so much because he had to..

He watched as she wiped out the last few remaining Hollows, and he sat more than a little amused by the methods she used in order to meet these ends. "Well.. glad I could help you with your job Captain Lisola, Squad 5 at least seems like it's in capable hands.. Can't say the same for squad 2, their Captain tried to attack me and well.. They didn't get what they wanted out of the ordeal, unless a visit to squad fours medical barracks being personally delivered by yours truly was what they had in mind when they first fucked with me. Pity if that's the case, they could've spared me a few cuts and scraps had they told me that, and I could've just hospitalized them outright.. Regardless, nice to make your acquaintance." He held out his hand to shake hands with the woman, more than amused by the little display of power they had put forth at that time..

"What the hell.." Regardless of whether or not she made an effort to shake his hand, he felt a presence approaching from the South, another Vizard.. fascinating. It was an eccentric individual he had a vague familiarity with, but nothing more than that. He seemed to introduce himself in the most insulting way possible, and he had a feeling Captain Lisola was not going to be a fan of his ignorance and spew. "I want you both to know, that whatever happens between you two from this point onwards, I will allow with the utmost satisfaction.. if that includes one of you beating the other into powder.. I'll use the powder for my popcorn, kind of like salt.. cry a bit so it can have that edge too, if you don't mind." He Shunpo'd back, it didn't take a genius to figure out the Captain wouldn't be happy with the disrespect she had just withstood from the man..

"Well.. maybe I will have some fun today.."

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:34 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Who cares about the mannerisms of a Hollow who isn't intelligent enough to be civil?" She barked at Ika who seemed to almost be rebuking her for her behavior, "As for why I'm here.." She calmed down as  she moved closer to him, "I'm doing my job. As a shinigami it is my responsibility to purify and save these wretched souls from their fates as Hollow." she listened as he mentioned fighting another captain and easily defeating her, "I remember hearing the report of that incident, but it's not my job to hunt you down and punish you for that nor was I a captain at the time. I'll leave that to the Stealth Force if they believe it so worthy of judgement."

The last of the hollow were defeated by a newcomer which, while slightly surprising to Rena who was crap at sensing and couldn't feel his power over that of Ika's and her own, quickly turned south as the man just straight up insulted Rena and challenged her power by claiming he could easily wipe the floor with her. She was crap at sensing but she could at least tell he wasn't any stronger than her. As evidenced by the fact Ika was still eclipsing them both in power.

"Excuse me?" Was the quick almost instant hate filled response to his statement, "I don't care who you think are you I will not tolerate such rude behavior towards me. Regardless of your former standing with Soul Society!." She said the latter in regard to noticing his first division affiliation and allowed her spiritual pressure to rise closer to it's current limitations within her shikai as her anger was clear and irrefutably aimed at Okami, "You think you can wipe the floor with me? Eh? Bring it then because I didn't become a captain so quickly for NO reason."

She didn't even HEAR Ika say he was going to allow this scuffle. She didn't register that he had moved either. Her short temper had already boiled to the point of being single mindedly focused on beating the living shit out of the guy who just so blatantly acted like she was garbage.

"I don't give a DAMN who you were or are. Defend yourself you rude ignorant fool."

Then she conjured several small dark ice crystals in the air around her and hurled them at him. Each projectile shards' hardness was around the same durability of slightly above average heirro by an arrancar of equal power to Rena. So while they weren't hard to deal with they wouldn't be easy to just make disappear. She made about a dozen more of these afterwards from thin air hurling them at him as well and then proceeded to launch more directly from her zanpaktou. Her spiritual pressure capped at this point for her shikai and it threatened to raise further as though she was about to use Bankai, but she had not done so yet.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum