Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Soul Searching

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:16 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
When she awoke in Soul Society for the first time she had no idea what was going on, she did vaguely remember where she was because of the Shinigami that had appeared at her side while she was dying, but that was about all she knew. Looking around at herself and clenching her hands a few times she tested out her body to make sure everything was still intact, it seemed like not only was it fine but it was stronger than she remembered. Probably because she was a spirit and not a physical being she figured. She shrugged at her own thinking, oddly enough, and decided it didn't matter.

She needed to figure out what was going on and what paths were now available to her..so she headed off towards what looked to be civilization and wondered just how many people were IN this "Soul Society". It certainly looked big and populated from her current standpoint.

~~~
Six Months Later
~~~

The shinigami captain woke up from her nap in the fifth division barracks with a snort and a startle causing her to fall out of her bed with a loud thud, "Oi!" She exclaimed to herself as she scrambled to her feet and rubbed the back of her head, "oh.." she was just dreaming about when she had first arrived in Soul Society and the subsequent joining of the 13 Court Guard Squads. It took some doing but Rena's natural combat affinity made it relatively easy to raise through the ranks and become Captain.

Now that she was awake she wondered what she should do, there wasn't a captain's meeting to attend, there were no hollow attacks, her squad was out on assignment in the world of the living, and it seemed like being a captain was more lax than it seemed. Except for paperwork. Rena was a horrible mess of a slob when it came to paperwork. Something she was reminded of when she looked at her desk littered with a mountain of papers.

"Meh... I'll get lectured again.. but it's just so tediously boring.. maybe I can get my lieutenant to do it later.." she muttered to herself as she left the barracks and went for a walk. The corridors were still a bit confusing since there were so bloody many of them but she had had enough time to at least navigate to where she was headed.

Since she was going to skip paperwork, she thought she might as well attempt, pathetically, to claim she was sick and headed to the 4th Division to "take care" of the problem. Giving her somewhere to hide from her paperwork for a while if nothing else. It didn't take long to get there but she did wonder who she'd run into, rumor around her own squad was that the Fourth Division had a new captain. Rena was very interested to see what this new person was like and hoped she'd run into them today.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:17 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko was up early once again as she always has been known for, getting her normal chores done as well as her new responsibilities as the Vice Captain of Squad 4. She was sorting the stack of the paperwork she had finished making sure they are in their certain piles to go to their various destinations.

She Hummed happily having a sping in her step. She hold the stack of papers against her chest with her arms wrapped around them loosely. her cherry red hair flowed behin her in waves with each bounce as occasioinally wave from side to side. she turned the corner an stopped to see the captain of Squad 5 "Oh Captain Rena...I didn't expect to see you down here? Is there something I can posisbly do for you?"asked Sakiko curious of why Rena was here? Did she have a appointment? Was she just exploring? Who knows, oh yeah only Rena did.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:28 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"I'm uh..." Rena rubbed her chin a bit as she ran into the busy body vice-captain of the fourth division, "I'm sick yeah.. Gonna hide-" *cough* "I mean rest here for a while since I have nothing else that requires my attention at the moment.." She figured even if the girl didn't believe her..it didn't really matter. There was no rule saying a captain couldn't take a nap in the fourth barracks when it wasn't being used during time of battle or war. They just wouldn't approve of her slacking from her duties in order to do so, but it was just so boring.. Rena was a warrior not a desk jockey. She wanted more excitement..and knew she wasn't going to get it today unless something drastically changed.

And hoping for bad things to happen was not a very good idea. Fate had a funny way of blowing everything up out of proportions quite easily, "You don't happen to know where your captain is right now do you?" Rena didn't want to run into another captain just to be found out that she was slacking, for the same reasons she was hoping the girl wouldn't push her about being here in the first place. Lectures weren't fun unless you were the one giving them for good reason.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:24 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Squad Four had never exactly been seen as one of the greatest of the Thirteen. They had always been seen as the lesser simply because they weren't exactly skilled with combat. They had always been viewed as the least busy or just the cleaning crew. Of course being the type of woman she was, Mei hadn't believed a word of this nonsense and fought her hardest to reach the very position she had. She had just become the Captain of Squad 4 recently, however she had been quite busy since. On this particular day, she had become rather flustered.

Mei had risen rather early as she always had and had begun to fill out the piles of paperwork upon her desk. She had finished a rather large amount but not without a bit of frustration. With disheveled clothing and nappy hair, Mei would answer a knock upon her door, "Yes?" The woman would sigh when she saw who had produced the sound. "Captain, are you sure there's not something wrong? I mean I found this spot and-" The young, paranoid shinigami would raise his arm to point out his newfound spot. Brown eyes would scan the place only to see it smudged outward in certain places. With a small "hm", Mei would lick her thumb and rub the spot until it was gone. "You truly are a blessing, Captain! I will never doubt you again!" The young man would dance around as he looked at his now clean arms. "Now, don't you have work to tend to?" Mei's tone would be soft yet stern catching the man's attention quickly. He would bow swiftly, "Yes, Captain. Right away." Then, he would scurry off. The woman would sigh as she turned around and closed her door. Brown eyes would close as she groaned, "I've finished most of it. I'm sure a brake won't hurt."

Within a matter of minutes, Mei would have her hair smoothed and her Captain's attire on. With a short sigh and a smile, Mei would speak, "Much Better, Mei." Then, she was off. To where? She had no idea. Perhaps.. she would visit her Vice Captain. Mei hadn't particularly gotten the chance to bond much with the girl, which made it all the more interesting. Upon her journey to find her Vice Captain, Mei would hear a voice she hadn't particularly encountered. Just around the corner, Mei would see her Vice Captain and quite a surprising face asking for her. "You wouldn't happen to be looking for me now would you?" Mei would smile at the woman she knew as none other than the Captain of Squad 5. What could she be doing in the 4th division? Was she ill? We're there matters needing tended to? Mei was at a loss for thoughts.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:23 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Sakiko gave her a sarcastic'really' face . "So you are wanting to rest here cause you have nothing better to occupy your time with at the moment? You do realize the rooms here are the exact same as they are elsewhere in the Seritie. Honestly I can only help you slack off on your duties if your happened to be sick, as for having you hide here that would be left up to my Captain who is busy at her duties..." Sakiko trailed off from the Scolding lecture she was about to give Captain Rena when she heard her captain speaking to them "Oh Captain Mei, Ms. Rena was just asking for you. She was wanting to ' be considered sick' to possibly hide out" explain Sakiko doing finger quotes " I told her it was to be left up to you."She added adjusting the pile of papers in her hands

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:46 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Tch" Rena sighed softly as the girl basically brushed her off and said it was up to the captain, who made a miraculous appearance upon being mentioned, "Hi Captain Mei. I was just asking your lil subordinate here if I could rest here since I didn't feel good and didn't have anything that required my attention.. Seems she thinks I'm here just to slack off." Which was true, but Rena wasn't gonna admit it without being forced to, "And yeah I know the barracks are all the same.. but less people come barging into the 4th division these days than the others. Kinda the point of "resting" to get away from noise and distractions eh?" She crossed her arms and shook her head, "Either way.. I'm basically just trying to kill some time.. Nothing needs me as of yet and I don't feel like being one of the only people in my division still in Soul Society.. everyone else is busy with missions. They don't exactly let us go out and do much as captains.."

Thinking about it more,. since she was a new captain, perhaps it would be better to start learning more than the bare basics of Soul Society and such.. "Now that I think on it.. Why don't you help me with that endeavor. We're both new to being captains so maybe you could understand a little problem I'm having. I don't seem to be as knowledgeable about Seireitei as most of the other captains and while it doesn't really change anything about my job..kinda makes me feel inadequate ya know? Think you could help run me through a refresher course on whats going on and how things are run?"

View user profile

on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:26 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei listened to both of the women standing in front of her. Rena seemed to be in the same boat as her meaning she could sympathize. However, Sakiko seemed to want to reprimand Rena for wanting to run away from her duties. Mei would nod as she listened to the women speak. Everything Rena said was quite true and on point. Mei understood not being able to go out on missions and not having much excitement in her life. She understood the feeling of inadequacy within the Captain position all too well. Considering she was Captain of Squads Four, she was never included in much and was never asked of anyone to do anything except take care of the sick, since there weren't many injured. She was never asked to do anything but paperwork and attend meetings. The woman would nod for a moment as she thought.

Then, she would turn towards Sakiko, "I'm going to take Captain Rena to my office. I'm sure a bit of rest away from the masses is all she needs to recover." She would step closer to the Vice Captain not wishing for her other subordinates to hear, "If you'd like to join, you're very welcomed to. Unless, you need to finish your work there." The woman would then turn towards the other Captain with a smile, "Follow me, Captain."

As she led the woman down a few hallways, she would strike up some conversation relating to Rena's suggestion, "What would you like to be refreshed on? I'm not quite sure what specifically you'd like to talk about."

View user profile

on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:25 am

It was a day like any other, or so Hikaru thought. He had some trouble sleeping the night before but he felt it was due to the mission he had just come back from. He seemed to sleep late, something not normal for him. When he got up he looked into the mirror and saw something he had not seen in a long time. He seemed to be feverous. Thinking this unusual he tried to remember what could have caused this. Then he remembered that he had traveled to an area that was very cold and then, upon arrival home, he sat himself in hot springs. He laughed at himself for being so stupid. He should’ve know better seeing as how he’s done just that in the past and ended up sick as a dog. Feeling it better to see someone rather than just wait it out he headed for the captain of Division 4. She had seen him just once before, he thought, not knowing that the captain of 4, like his captain, was new. He only hoped that once he got there he’d be released from work and not have to fill out the captains paperwork as he always did.

It took him a while but he eventually arrived at the door to the captains office and knocked, unsure of if she was in or not.

View user profile

on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:53 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Well I mean.. I got the basic history in the Academy as I'm sure you did, but I was wondering since you've been a captain a little longer maybe you had some more information I could find handy about our home?" Rena replied when asked about what she had in mind, "I get the general state of the place is less than ideal.. I mean at the moment we only have a substitute for a Captain Commander placed there by Central 46.. but what about the other captains? Why aren't there as many missions to the human world? Why do I have to be so bored!?"

She heard someone knock at the door and turned that direction, "Oh.. looks like someone wants to say hello Captain Mei. You should probably go ahead and get that." She slunk into a corner hoping it wasn't her second in command here to lecture her, "I'm not here if they are from my division!" She said as she hugged her knee's and hid behind anything she could.

(Short post sorry. Kinda rushed)

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum